sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 4139 users online including...
Stevendalo , Ronaldsnut , Alexrut , Matthewbut , KylieOvage , Esaqzpbam

8 members
4131 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Bar and Service Counter

Behind the counter is one of the most approachable people in Diagon Alley. Feel free to walk up to the counter and order anything off the menu.

When ordering at the Leaky Cauldron, Louisa will fill your order quickly. However, if you want to order food the wait may be slightly longer. So feel free to, after having placed your order, take a seat in any of the appropriate areas. Once your food is ready, it will be delivered to you.

Louisa has made several changes to the menu, but has kept the dessert menu mostly unchanged to please all of those customers with a sweet tooth. While some may be familiar sweets to you, others are new. Sphinx Snacks are cookies that come with their own individual riddle. If you are finding yourself unable to answer the Riddle of the Sphinx Snack, just eat it and the answer will magically pop into your head. The Gingerbread Men are a lively bunch that will argue with you as to why they shouldn't be eaten, so do be careful when ordering them and make sure that they do not try to run away and fall off the counter. Louisa is not fond of picking up cookie men remains. Perhaps one of the favorites kept form the old dessert menu is the Dementor's Kiss Delight; a tooth-rottingly rich chocolate cake that comes with your choice of hot beverage for an additional 5 sickles.

You may notice some new additions to the drinks as well as old favorites. Exploding Lemonade may be hazardous to your heath and should be drunken with extreme caution. Vampire Venom is a drink not for the faint of heart and Louisa is not responsible for any fire breathing that may occur due to the intense spiciness of the drink. Perhaps what you may find the most shocking drink on the menu is not what it appears to be, but instead is a lovely blend of orange, snowberries, lychee, cranberry.

To order at the Leaky Cauldron, come up to the station and tell Louisa what you want. She will then calculate the appropriate price. Paying is key and mandatory, plus tips are always accepted.

Be mindful that certain beverages are only available to adult witches and wizards.

Text Cut: Menu and Guestroom form
Drinks:
8 sickles-

Cider
Orange Juice
Pumpkin Juice
Exploding Lemonade
Tea Hot or Iced
Vampire Venom
Moon Milk (Vanilla, Strawberry, or Chocolate)

10 Sickles-

Thestral Tea
Incendio Hot Chocolate
Mandrake Root Tea
Unicorn Urine
Latte or Espresso

1 Galleon-

Butterbeer
Firewhiskey
Gillywater
Mulled Meade
Red Current Rum
Edlerflower Wine
Sherry

Salads:
1 Galleon 4 Sickles

Garden Gnome Salad
Auror Salad
Cesar Salad
Chicken and Grape Salad
Mermaid Salad

Sandwiches:
1 Galleon 4 Sickles

Avocado and Bean Sprouts
Turkey and Cheddar
Meatball
Ham and Swiss

Starters and Sides:
8 sickles-

Chips
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
Onion Rings
Fried Tomatoes
Jacket Potatoes (served after 5 pm)
Roasted Doxy Eggs (sweet and sour, or spicy sauce)
Rice (Brown or White)

Entrees:
2 Galleons 7 Sickles

Fish and Chips
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Hippogriffburger
Veela Hair Pasta
Pork Chops
Roasted Chicken
Pixie Pizza
Sea Serpent Sushi
Cornish Pasties
Shepherd's Pie
Lamb Chops
Steak and Kidney Pie
Beef Casserole

Desserts:
1 Galleon

Apple Pie
Peach Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Rice Pudding
Gingerbread man
Dementor’s Kiss Delight
Red Velvet Cake
Strawberry Cheesecake
Hot Buttered Rum

A copy of the application you'll need to fill out upon requesting a room is posted on the wall behind the counter:

Text Cut: Leaky Cauldron Guest Room Form
Full Name:
Guests (names and ages of all others staying with you):
Date of Birth:
Address (town, country or just country):
Length of Stay (how many nights):
Pets (number and type(s) of pets staying with - 4 galleons per pet):
Balcony (yay or nay - costs more per night):

* Sunday - Thursday = 15 galleons per night; Friday - Saturday = 17 galleons per night.
* 1 week stay = 80 galleons for up to 2 people (85 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
** 2 week stay = 160 galleons for up to 2 people (165 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
*** Other deals include dinner service and evening wine service. See Louisa for special pricing.
**** Prices include breakfast: unlimited toast with jam, two strips of bacon or sausage, and whatever fruit is in season with yogurt

OOC: Please try to keep the chatter to a minimum in this section. There is a thread specifically for you to chit chat at the bar, so please go there for conversation between you and your characters. This is for ordering drinks/food and talking with the barkeep. Just as in the other shops, have your character place their order. If it's food they desire, after paying the money, have them go sit in the dining area, otherwise, Louisa will get to them in order. This is to clear up all the cluster and chaos that is otherwise a frequent problem.

This is also where the customers may reserve a room. Bear in mind, unless characters are staying with their parents, no one under the age of 16 may stay in the Leaky. The price is fairly steep, so keep this in mind when trying to decide whether or not your character would stay.

Also, PLEASE do not play Louisa. Just as you would not desire for us to play your character, we would rather you not play ours. Just be patient and you will be taken care of. Thank you VERY much in advance.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:23 AM   #76 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

"No, I suppose not," Winnie agreed, pulling out a seat and sitting down. No point in taking up a table when she was alone, right? She watched the young lady decent the ladder. "I don't think I've seen you around before," she stated with a smile, wondering if she was new, but trying to be tactful in case she wasn't. Winnie wasn't always the most observant.

Big shopping... oh! Winnie glanced down at the bags by her feet and blushed a little. "Yes, well," she shrugged. Truth be told, she'd normally spend more and done more shopping if she hadn't been rushed. That and she just hadn't been feeling herself lately. "I could do with something..." She glanced up at the newly printed menu. " Red Current Rum and a....cesar salad...sounds great. Please," She pushed one of the bags in a little closer to the counter with her foot.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:18 AM   #77 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"No, I suppose not," Winnie agreed, pulling out a seat and sitting down. No point in taking up a table when she was alone, right? She watched the young lady decent the ladder. "I don't think I've seen you around before," she stated with a smile, wondering if she was new, but trying to be tactful in case she wasn't. Winnie wasn't always the most observant.

Big shopping... oh! Winnie glanced down at the bags by her feet and blushed a little. "Yes, well," she shrugged. Truth be told, she'd normally spend more and done more shopping if she hadn't been rushed. That and she just hadn't been feeling herself lately. "I could do with something..." She glanced up at the newly printed menu. " Red Current Rum and a....cesar salad...sounds great. Please," She pushed one of the bags in a little closer to the counter with her foot.
Lou was happy to see her guest take a seat, and she poured them both a goblet of water. With a big grin she explained "I just moved in, actually. I used to run a bed and breakfast in Berwick-upon-Tweed. This was all rather perfect timing." She didn't want to go into the nitty gritty of her brother and sister-in-law disappearing and things getting all a bit too tense at home. "It's been a while since I'd been back down here from my Hogwarts days but I feel it hasn't changed much." The familiarity of the alley was comforting. "I'm Lou," she introduced, holding her hand out.

Lou nodded at the order. She didn't need to write it down, not whilst it was just the one customer. She waved her wand into the kitchen and allowed the magic do its work in preparing a caesar salad, whilst she got about measuring out the red current rum. "Did you want some ice?" Lou asked, placing a glass down.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 08-06-2019, 01:29 PM   #78 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Lou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Lou was happy to see her guest take a seat, and she poured them both a goblet of water. With a big grin she explained "I just moved in, actually. I used to run a bed and breakfast in Berwick-upon-Tweed. This was all rather perfect timing." She didn't want to go into the nitty gritty of her brother and sister-in-law disappearing and things getting all a bit too tense at home. "It's been a while since I'd been back down here from my Hogwarts days but I feel it hasn't changed much." The familiarity of the alley was comforting. "I'm Lou," she introduced, holding her hand out.

Lou nodded at the order. She didn't need to write it down, not whilst it was just the one customer. She waved her wand into the kitchen and allowed the magic do its work in preparing a caesar salad, whilst she got about measuring out the red current rum. "Did you want some ice?" Lou asked, placing a glass down.

”Winnie,” She responded with a big smile. ”Nice to meet you Lou,” She reached over and shook hands with a firm, but not too hard handshake. ”A bed and breakfast? Sounds quaint.” She let go of Lou’s hand and picked up her water glass.”And quiet. Do you miss the coast? Or are you glad to be back in London?” She’d never been to Berwick, but she knew where it was located.

”Ice would be nice,” She paused, then giggled softly to herself at the silliness of the rhyme. ”Have you always worked in places like the Leaky?” she asked. She realized it was perhaps a bit meddlesome to ask. But Winnie was nothing if not a curious soul. To be safe, she added, ”Sorry if I’m being nosy.”
Old 08-11-2019, 01:42 AM   #79 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
”Winnie,” She responded with a big smile. ”Nice to meet you Lou,” She reached over and shook hands with a firm, but not too hard handshake. ”A bed and breakfast? Sounds quaint.” She let go of Lou’s hand and picked up her water glass.”And quiet. Do you miss the coast? Or are you glad to be back in London?” She’d never been to Berwick, but she knew where it was located.

”Ice would be nice,” She paused, then giggled softly to herself at the silliness of the rhyme. ”Have you always worked in places like the Leaky?” she asked. She realized it was perhaps a bit meddlesome to ask. But Winnie was nothing if not a curious soul. To be safe, she added, ”Sorry if I’m being nosy.”
"Hi Winnie," Lou said happily. The best way she remembered names was by repeating them. She was actually good with names. Nodding she said "I don't yet, but I think in time I will miss it. For now, being in London is just what I need." It was good to be able to get out and have everything there, everything she could need.

Finishing off the drink, Lou placed it in front of Winnie with a coaster, before heading out to the kitchen to get the caesar salad, putting cutlery and a complimentary chunk of garic bread on the side. Fresh garlic and herbs, and the smell of freshly baked bread was too much to tempt Lou into baking it this morning. She wrote the 2 Galleons and 4 Sickles on the bill, placing it on the order holder behind the counter. Just for when she was ready. "No, it's always been the bed and breakfast, or working on the farm at my parent's home. A bit of tending to animals, but it was mostly tending to the gardens and cooking which was what I loved the most about opening my own B&B. All the food I offered was made by me, and all of the fruits and vegetables were from my garden." She knew she would miss her farm and gardens soon, though. "Not at all! Tell me about yourself Winnie." She had a good ear and loved to get to know people.

always on the move
Old 08-15-2019, 01:38 PM   #80 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
"Hi Winnie," Lou said happily. The best way she remembered names was by repeating them. She was actually good with names. Nodding she said "I don't yet, but I think in time I will miss it. For now, being in London is just what I need." It was good to be able to get out and have everything there, everything she could need.

Finishing off the drink, Lou placed it in front of Winnie with a coaster, before heading out to the kitchen to get the caesar salad, putting cutlery and a complimentary chunk of garic bread on the side. Fresh garlic and herbs, and the smell of freshly baked bread was too much to tempt Lou into baking it this morning. She wrote the 2 Galleons and 4 Sickles on the bill, placing it on the order holder behind the counter. Just for when she was ready. "No, it's always been the bed and breakfast, or working on the farm at my parent's home. A bit of tending to animals, but it was mostly tending to the gardens and cooking which was what I loved the most about opening my own B&B. All the food I offered was made by me, and all of the fruits and vegetables were from my garden." She knew she would miss her farm and gardens soon, though. "Not at all! Tell me about yourself Winnie." She had a good ear and loved to get to know people.

”I imagine the city is a big distraction,” Winnie said smiling as she watched Lou fix her drink.

As the lady walked off, Winnie picked up the cocktail and took a small sip. She closed her eyes enjoying the taste. The background noise of the pub buzzed around her as she took a moment to center herself. She was really not looking forward to going to this dinner with Conley, but as he usually footed the bill for everything, she couldn’t really complain. Could she? She guessed she could always say no next time, but…

The clunk of the plate brought Winnie back to the present and she opened her eyes and pulled herself out of her reverie. Ooooo garlic bread! Was the woman trying to win Winnie’s heart? Garlic bread was the best. ”Farm! Did you have chickens and goats? I love goats.” And goat cheese and goat milk.

She was glad she wasn’t being obnoxious. Oftentimes she found that people mistook her enthusiasm for learning new things as impertinence. ”Me?” she asked, voice sounding a bit surprised. People didn’t often ask her about herself. What to say? She took a bite of salad as she thought. ”I work as an aurologist and sometimes as a curse breaker for Gringotts.” Depending on the type of curse her particular skills with reading auras could be quite useful. Mostly she sat in on meetings and reported back later about the room’s occupant’s temperaments. It was often boring, but it paid well.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:39 AM   #81 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Quote:
”I imagine the city is a big distraction,” Winnie said smiling as she watched Lou fix her drink.

As the lady walked off, Winnie picked up the cocktail and took a small sip. She closed her eyes enjoying the taste. The background noise of the pub buzzed around her as she took a moment to center herself. She was really not looking forward to going to this dinner with Conley, but as he usually footed the bill for everything, she couldn’t really complain. Could she? She guessed she could always say no next time, but…

The clunk of the plate brought Winnie back to the present and she opened her eyes and pulled herself out of her reverie. Ooooo garlic bread! Was the woman trying to win Winnie’s heart? Garlic bread was the best. ”Farm! Did you have chickens and goats? I love goats.” And goat cheese and goat milk.

She was glad she wasn’t being obnoxious. Oftentimes she found that people mistook her enthusiasm for learning new things as impertinence. ”Me?” she asked, voice sounding a bit surprised. People didn’t often ask her about herself. What to say? She took a bite of salad as she thought. ”I work as an aurologist and sometimes as a curse breaker for Gringotts.” Depending on the type of curse her particular skills with reading auras could be quite useful. Mostly she sat in on meetings and reported back later about the room’s occupant’s temperaments. It was often boring, but it paid well.
"Yes, but in a good way. At least for the moment," she smiled.

Lou enjoyed watching her food bring some joy to her customers, and she pulled her seat to her end of the bar. Nodding she said "Chickens, and lots of them, goats, cows, we had a few dogs and a cat." She took a sip of her water. "Mmm they are good, we had all of our eggs, milks, cheeses from them. We didn't really have to buy an awful lot of produce." She got to save money by doing what she loved.

Letting out a small laugh and nodding, Lou stopped talking about herself to listen about Winnie. "An aurologist? That sounds really interesting. What got you into that?"

always on the move
Old 08-19-2019, 02:36 AM   #82 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

*Entering the pub Gabben and Krel went to the bar to order. Looking over the menu he had to stop himself from ordering five different meals. Once he decided what he wanted he made his order.*
“Hello, I’d like to order two cups of tea, and an order of Fish and Chips. And she will have...”
*He trailed off to let her order.*
Old 08-19-2019, 07:20 PM   #83 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Lou and Gabben

Quote:
"Yes, but in a good way. At least for the moment," she smiled.

Lou enjoyed watching her food bring some joy to her customers, and she pulled her seat to her end of the bar. Nodding she said "Chickens, and lots of them, goats, cows, we had a few dogs and a cat." She took a sip of her water. "Mmm they are good, we had all of our eggs, milks, cheeses from them. We didn't really have to buy an awful lot of produce." She got to save money by doing what she loved.

Letting out a small laugh and nodding, Lou stopped talking about herself to listen about Winnie. "An aurologist? That sounds really interesting. What got you into that?"

”Sounds like a lovely house –no-farmful. I’m quire jealous. I wasn’t even allowed to have an owl until I turned 15.” She’d always loved animals, even if she hadn’t gotten the greatest grades in CoMC class. ”And I bet that everything tastes so much better when it’s fresh.”

She took a bite of her salad. What to say about her job? She settled on her usual explanation. ”Well,” she pushed a piece of lettuce around on her plate while she spoke. ”I’ve sorta always been able to read auras. What I do with the skill isn’t actually that interesting. I mostly sit in on meetings and later report back my observations on the participants and the room’s atmospheres. Sometimes, I report back on the auras of cities the bank wants to do business with and banking trends in general.” She felt like she wasn’t making much sense and took the moment to eat more of her salad. After she finished chewing, she added. ”And sometimes, the skill comes in handy when they have a particularly nasty curse they need to break. But that’s only on the rarest of cases.”

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*Entering the pub Gabben and Krel went to the bar to order. Looking over the menu he had to stop himself from ordering five different meals. Once he decided what he wanted he made his order.*
“Hello, I’d like to order two cups of tea, and an order of Fish and Chips. And she will have...”

Krel had let go of Gabben’s arm a block or so before they entered the Leaky. As they stepped on the property, she pulled out her wand and took a moment to change her pill-box hat back to her fashionable witch’s fedora. At least, now it wouldn’t slip off like it had after Gabben had bumped into her. She stored away her wand and followed Gabben to the service counter.

”Hello,” she said kindly in English that hinted that she often spoke another language. ”Shepherd’s pie please.” She glanced over the menu and even though she didn’t see any on the menu, she had to ask. ”Don’t suppose you have any muffins cooking do you?” because for Krel to have tea without a muffin was like…Christmas without those silly paper crowns. And, well, it didn’t hurt to ask now did it?
Old 08-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #84 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Quote:
”Sounds like a lovely house –no-farmful. I’m quire jealous. I wasn’t even allowed to have an owl until I turned 15.” She’d always loved animals, even if she hadn’t gotten the greatest grades in CoMC class. ”And I bet that everything tastes so much better when it’s fresh.”

She took a bite of her salad. What to say about her job? She settled on her usual explanation. ”Well,” she pushed a piece of lettuce around on her plate while she spoke. ”I’ve sorta always been able to read auras. What I do with the skill isn’t actually that interesting. I mostly sit in on meetings and later report back my observations on the participants and the room’s atmospheres. Sometimes, I report back on the auras of cities the bank wants to do business with and banking trends in general.” She felt like she wasn’t making much sense and took the moment to eat more of her salad. After she finished chewing, she added. ”And sometimes, the skill comes in handy when they have a particularly nasty curse they need to break. But that’s only on the rarest of cases.”
Lou let out a chuckle, nodding. "It certainly was." It kept her busy, and she loved it. Her eyebrows raised, "Not until you were fifteen? Did your family have one?" How did a Wizarding family get by without one?

It was very interesting, listening about the job Winnie did. Reading Auras, interpreting them, knowing what they indicated. Lou had no special talents like that, unless a green thumb counted. "Is it something you had to practice or train?" She asked out of curiosity.

Lou had finished scrubbing the oven clean after baking some fresh bakery items, getting rid of all traces of crumbs, food, and grease, and was now sweeping the floors when she heard customers entering. Open on the counter was the book she had picked up for free from Quality Quidditch Supplies - Witchery Washings. It was really life changing, giving Lou such instant and intense motivation to clean everything. Broom still in hand, she swept any of the detritus that had entered the pub with them, sweeping it out of the door.
Quote:
Quote:
Krel had let go of Gabben’s arm a block or so before they entered the Leaky. As they stepped on the property, she pulled out her wand and took a moment to change her pill-box hat back to her fashionable witch’s fedora. At least, now it wouldn’t slip off like it had after Gabben had bumped into her. She stored away her wand and followed Gabben to the service counter.

”Hello,” she said kindly in English that hinted that she often spoke another language. ”Shepherd’s pie please.” She glanced over the menu and even though she didn’t see any on the menu, she had to ask. ”Don’t suppose you have any muffins cooking do you?” because for Krel to have tea without a muffin was like…Christmas without those silly paper crowns. And, well, it didn’t hurt to ask now did it?
With haste, she popped back behind the counter and took a fresh piece of paper from the ordering pad. "Hello, how are we today?" she asked, smiling to her patrons and listening to their orders. "Two cups of tea, fish and chips, Shepherd's pie," she tallied up. With a widening grin she said "It just so happens I've got some cooling pumpkin muffins, and raspberry and white chocolate muffins. Fresh from the oven."

always on the move
Old 08-26-2019, 12:58 AM   #85 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Victoria had come in for a quick bite of food. She needed something to hold her over until that evening. She was supposed to go on a date but didn’t want to eat a whole lot and make it to where she wouldn’t eat later. She walked in and noticed Lou. She gave a small wave seeing her handle some customers. Instead of bothering her at that very moment she chose to just lean on the bar and wait.

But there was a book... open no less. That made Victoria curious. She scooted closer to the book and looked it over shrugging her shoulders and closing the book she read the title, Witchery Washings she hummed under her breath opening the book back up and ready to read some of it until Lou could get back over to her.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:55 AM   #86 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
With haste, she popped back behind the counter and took a fresh piece of paper from the ordering pad. "Hello, how are we today?" she asked, smiling to her patrons and listening to their orders. "Two cups of tea, fish and chips, Shepherd's pie," she tallied up. With a widening grin she said "It just so happens I've got some cooling pumpkin muffins, and raspberry and white chocolate muffins. Fresh from the oven."
*Gabben smiled, said thank you, and paid for the food then turned back to Krel.*
"I think I see a seat over there that will work for us."
Old 09-13-2019, 08:47 AM   #87 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Quote:
*Gabben smiled, said thank you, and paid for the food then turned back to Krel.*
"I think I see a seat over there that will work for us."
Lou smiled at the customers who had paid and watched as they took a seat in the Cauldron. The slip of paper was placed at the divide between the service area and the kitchen for when Lou went back to get it ready. "It won't be too long," she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Victoria had come in for a quick bite of food. She needed something to hold her over until that evening. She was supposed to go on a date but didn’t want to eat a whole lot and make it to where she wouldn’t eat later. She walked in and noticed Lou. She gave a small wave seeing her handle some customers. Instead of bothering her at that very moment she chose to just lean on the bar and wait.

But there was a book... open no less. That made Victoria curious. She scooted closer to the book and looked it over shrugging her shoulders and closing the book she read the title, Witchery Washings she hummed under her breath opening the book back up and ready to read some of it until Lou could get back over to her.
Once her previous customers were seated in the Cauldron, Lou started towards her next customer, and fellow Alley resident. "Hello Victoria," Lou greeted. She saw her taking a look at the cleaning book she had from Quality Quidditch Supplies, and had read through without finding the particular thing she was after. "Are you interested in the book? I've finished reading it." And although the information wasn't in it, it had helped her with her motivation. Never had the Leaky Cauldron, or any of her B&Bs, appeared any tidier.

always on the move