sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3711 users online including...
Stevendalo , Alexrut , Ronaldsnut , Austinwals , KylieOvage , GabrielDub

6 members
3705 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 03:37 AM

Default Announcement Board

A large cork board hangs on the wall as you enter the work area of Level One. This noticeboard will have important information on pertaining to the Minister's Office, specific jobs and general Ministry of Magic announcements. All employees are required to check this board regularly - at least once a day to keep up with the flow of the office.

OOC: Either I or sweetpinkpixie will be posting important information and announcements in this thread. To keep up, subscribe to this thread! (thread tools > subscribe to this thread)
Old 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

January 2095 -

Welcome back to all! We hope you had a wonderful holiday. To those who are new, congratulations on your employment and welcome to level one. Please become familiar with the level and find your assigned area.

If you haven't already, please make sure you paperwork is up to date.

The Minister of Magic has graciously donated a frozen yogurt machine to our level. Please take advantage of this generous gift on your designated break times.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employee:
Magic "Megan" Gracewood, Career Advisor (Education Office)

DEPARTMENT MEETING:
We will begin the new year with a meeting. Please report to the Conference Room on the first day back at 9:00 AM. I am eager to introduce myself to you and get to know the level. I hope we can become familiar with each other and create great work relationships.

If anyone would like to discuss their current position, promotions or pay raises, please make an appointment with me ASAP and we can discuss the possibilities.

January Pennifold Bones
Senior Undersecretary, Minister's Office

OOC: Welcome back! I know there hasn't been a ton of activity on this level in a while, so I'm hoping we can change that around. The Ministry is now open to all employees. Please DO post your character in the conference room so they can meet their new boss. Feel free to start your own RPs around the level, too! If you need to update your biography, please send me a PM with the update and I'll fix it. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, please PM me and we'll chat!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 11-13-2018, 12:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

Who: All new and returning Ministry employees
When: Sunday, March 31, 2097 @ 4 pm
Where: Ministry Food Court
Why: to hold an informal Ministry-wide meet and greet with the newly elected Minister for Magic and receive important updates on the Ministry of Magic itself

We look forward to seeing you there!

Old 11-13-2018, 01:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

April 1, 2097 -

Welcome to all, old and new and thank you for your patience in waiting for the Ministry to reopen as it has gone through some changes and renovations. As you are aware by now, we have a NEW Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry. Please give him a warm welcome, but remember that he is a very busy man.

Since we are starting later into the year, there is much work to be done! Please find your assigned area and get to work. Any questions you have can be directed to your supervisor. Any further questions can be directed to me.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employee:
Royland Gladin - Level One Receptionist and Media Liaison (Lissy Longbottom)
DEPARTMENT MEETING:
There will be no opening level-wide meeting this year. Please begin your assigned work as soon as you arrive to work.

SPECIALTY AREA IS NOW IN LEVEL ONE:
Please note that the Specialty Area has now been consolidated and absorbed into level one, the Minister's Office. Please give the former Specialty employees a warm welcome and be sure to share your space with them! Many of them will not be at desks all day, but you will see them here and there. They are as follows:
Adair, Zander - Daycare/Nursery Attendant (ArianaBlack)
Calloway, Lydia - Gift Shop Attendant (TakemetotheBurrow)
Karten, Ferris - Magical Maintenance (pundantic)
Moore, Sakura - Daycare/Nursery Attendant (Deezers)
Ross, Presley - Welcome Wizard (potterobsessionist)
Smith, Athena - Daycare/Nursery Supervisor (JennMarie)
NOW HIRING: JUNIOR UNDERSECRETARY
The Minister's office is currently hiring a Junior Undersecretary to work alongside the Senior Undersecretary (me, January) and the Minister, Charles Hollingberry. To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to my office. We will be conducting interviews in the following months. Please note that this will be a lengthy process as we want to ensure we hire the perfect person for the job.

If anyone would like to discuss their current position, promotions or pay raises, please make an appointment with me ASAP and we can discuss the possibilities.

January Pennifold Bones

OOC: Welcome back! Thank you for waiting while we reorganized and cleaned up the Ministry AND got
a new Minister! The Ministry is now open. Please note that it is currently April IC, rather than January, when we normally begin a new Ministry term. The Ministry has been closed for several months, following the impeachment of Morgan Nickels, the previous Minister.

If you are interested in the Junior Undersecretary position, just send me a PM! You don't have to create a legitimate resume or cover letter for your character, just send me an employment history of your character as well as a paragraph or two of WHY they would be good for the job.

If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM!

Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

NOW HIRING
Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

With the recent hire of our new Minister for Magic, the Minister's Ofice is now hiring a Junior Undersecretary to work alongside our Senior Undersecretary, January Bones, and our Minister, Charles Hollingberry.

The Junior Undersecretary is an integral part of the Minister's Office and helps the department as a whole run smoothly. If hired, you will be assisting the Senior Undersecretary in coordinating and communicating with liaisons from each and every department. You will attend meetings of most importance and assist in the bettering of the department and the Ministry as a whole. The position also includes the overseeing of the Job Task Board and assisting Level One employees with any task they may require your assistance in.

While this is not a position for the faint of heart, we encourage all to apply. A great personality can sometimes win over a perfect résumé.

If you are interested in applying, please direct your résumés and cover letters to the office of January Bones, Senior Undersecretary, Level One. We are committed to finding a perfect match; therefore, the interview and hiring process may be lengthy. Please only apply for this position if you are seriously committed to the tasks ahead of you.

OOC: This is an in-character only position. If your character is interested in applying, please send me a Private Message with a brief introduction of your character and their job history. Nothing fancy is needed!

Old 12-11-2018, 03:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

Feeling Drained and Stressed Out? We have the thing for you!

The Department of Magical Games and Sports have been working to implement a new Wellness Plan for all employees of the Ministry of Magic. This will help improve health and fitness throughout the building.

Each employee will be receiving a step counter courtesy of Landon's Fitness, Quality Quidditch Supplies, and St. Mungo's. Employees will also be given a packet of up and coming activities that these same sponsors are helping get off the ground, including some fitness classes, healthier food options, and a Ministry-wide health screening.

The Ministry does already have a few things in place with the fitness room available to all employees on level seven, health and care unit in the Atrium, and the relaxation pods located in the Atrium as well. Employees can look forward to more additions soon.

With this Wellness Plan, your Ministry department heads are hoping to create a happier and healthier environment.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

ZUMBA

Level Seven would like to invite all ministry employees to participate in a Zumba class on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. Zumba is a dance form of exercise. Come and enjoy music and fun with friends as you boost your overall fitness and health.

Join us in the Fitness Room!

Old 02-16-2019, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default Welcome Back to the Ministry of Magic - 2098

January 2098

Welcome to all, old and new! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and time off from work! I wish you a happy new year as we start a new year together at the Ministry of Magic. The Ministry itself has gone through some massive changes in the last year or so and we are so happy to have you all with us to keep progressing.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employees:
Foster Davis - Education Office Supervisor (Birchwoodmom)
Gaston Marchand - Ministry Daycare and Nursery Attendant (MadMadamMalfoy)
Ivelisse Figueroa - Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic (klexos24)
CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:
Please sign up for a scheduled slot to come meet with me in my office. Come prepared with questions, concerns, fears and ideas. I look forward to meeting with you all. These meetings will help me understand where all employees are at and will help us all unify as a department.

January Pennifold Bones

OOC: Welcome back! It is currently January 2098 in the RP and the Ministry has just reopened for business! Instead of a traditional level-wide meeting, we're going to do individual meetings for any of you that want to. You certainly don't HAVE to, but I would love it if you dropped off your character at January's office so we can play!

If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM!

MINISTRY-WIDE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Looking for ways to get involved with the plot? CLICK HERE!

- - - - -

You are invited to a...

What? Ministry Orientation Event to enjoy some food and drinks with your (new) colleagues
Who? All returning and new Ministry employees (and their families and loved ones)
When & Where? January 5th, 2098 @ 3pm / St. James' Park

Last edited by sarahlooo; 02-16-2019 at 04:47 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 05:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

January 2099

Welcome to the Ministry of Magic! Whether you are returning for another year, or joining us at the Ministry for the first time, the Minister and I welcome you and are excited to spend the year with you in our important work. We hope that you feel welcome and motivated! As always, feel free to drop by my office and say hello.

If you haven't already, please make sure your paperwork is up to date.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
He Shang Wu (Random Raven) - Human Resources Officer
Regina Amstern (AlwaysSnapesGirl) - Ministry Gift Shop Attendant

CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:
ADMINISTRATION - file leftover paperwork from last term; sanitize all desks and reception area (it's flu season!); schedule monthly meetings with department liaisons; meet with Undersecretaries regularly to assist in schedule management
HUMAN RESOURCES - create files for new hires; take images of new hires for said files; conduct random employee surveys to improve employee satisfaction and report back to Senior Undersecretary
PUBLIC SERVICES - ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Atrium, as good first impressions are essential; read and take the quiz on the pamphlet: "The Magic of a Smile: A Guide to Improving First Impressions in Public and at Work"
EDUCATION OFFICE - prepare for this years OWLs and NEWTs; assign exam proctors for each subject and send the list via owl to Headmaster Trent no later than May 31st; continue scoring higher level exams and owling results as necessary
MEETINGS:
There are no department meetings scheduled at this time. If you would like to meet with me personally, please send me a note or simply stop by my office.

January Pennifold Bones

OOC: Welcome back! It is currently January 2099 in the RP and the Ministry has just reopened for business! Above are some examples of what your character can do within their subdivision, but please feel free to create your own plots and ideas! If you have anything you want to run by me, feel free to shoot me a PM.

To get the ball rolling, you're invited to...

What? Ministry Orientation Event (shoes will be provided)
Who? All returning & new Ministry employees (plus ones allowed)
Where? Shrunken Head Bowling Alley
When? January 4th, 2099 @ 4pm

Old 10-23-2019, 05:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

January 2100

Welcome to the Ministry of Magic! Whether you are returning for another year, or joining us at the Ministry for the first time, the Minister and I welcome you and are excited to spend the year with you in our important work. We hope that you feel welcome and motivated! As always, feel free to drop by my office and say hello.

If you haven't already, please make sure your paperwork is up to date.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Jonathan Kim (hjhm) - Ministry Ombudsman
Alba Johnston (love-for-HP) - Human Resources Officer
Zander Adair (ArianaBlack) - Daycare Attendant
Delyth Dominique (GD2204) - Student Aid Advisor
Duncan Fletcher (BanaBatGirl) - Junior Undersecretary

CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:
ADMINISTRATION - file leftover paperwork from last term; sanitize all desks and reception area (it's flu season!); schedule monthly meetings with department liaisons; meet with Undersecretaries regularly to assist in schedule management
HUMAN RESOURCES - create files for new hires; take images of new hires for said files; conduct random employee surveys to improve employee satisfaction and report back to Senior Undersecretary
PUBLIC SERVICES - ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Atrium, as good first impressions are essential; read and take the quiz on the pamphlet: "The Magic of a Smile: A Guide to Improving First Impressions in Public and at Work"
EDUCATION OFFICE - prepare for this years OWLs and NEWTs; assign exam proctors for each subject and send the list via owl to Headmaster Trent no later than May 31st; continue scoring higher level exams and owling results as necessary
MEETINGS:
There are no department meetings scheduled at this time. If you would like to meet with me personally, please send me a note or simply stop by my office.

January Pennifold Bones

OOC: Welcome back! It is currently January 2099 in the RP and the Ministry has just reopened for business! Above are some examples of what your character can do within their subdivision, but please feel free to create your own plots and ideas! If you have anything you want to run by me, feel free to shoot me a PM.