sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 4189 users online including...
Ronaldsnut , Alexrut , Austinwals , FrancisAdurf , ArchieHon , Stevendalo , Harleysag , Georgelip

9 members
4180 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2017, 01:54 AM

Default Music Classroom

Upon entering this large classroom, it is very obvious what its purpose is. This room is dedicated to teaching Muggle and Wizard Music and is used by members of both the Frog Choir and Orchestra. Instrument cases of all shapes and sizes as well as rows of music stands with accompanying stools fill the inside of this room. In the front, a conductor's stand is positioned in between a polished black piano and a complete drum set.

For many at Hogwarts, students and adults alike, this is one of their favourite places inside the castle. At various hours throughout the day, wonderful music is made and you get to take a break from anything overly theoretical and hone your musical talents. Fortunately for those in Transfiguration or in other parts of the castle, your marvelous melodies cannot disturb them for the room is completely soundproof. So play as loud as you want! This space can also be reserved after scheduled class hours if you and your friends have formed a band and need somewhere appropriate to practice.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default Open XD
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Harriet wasn't really a musical person. She was an art person. Art was her passion. It ran through her blood. But she wanted to explore some different things, and she wanted to do it before she graduated. She didn't want to regret exploring things around the castle because she knew she was good at art. So the blonde, after having a nice breakfast, was heading up to the sixth floor. She had a free period, so she figured that she would go and explore the music classroom. She wanted to see what kind of instruments were there, and just let of some steam. Things weren't stressful this year, but things were definitely getting harder now she was studying for her NEWTS. So she needed to let of some steam.

A big smile came on her face as she got into the music room. So many things to see! But now, she just had to decide what instrument to try and play.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 01-07-2018, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet wasn't really a musical person. She was an art person. Art was her passion. It ran through her blood. But she wanted to explore some different things, and she wanted to do it before she graduated. She didn't want to regret exploring things around the castle because she knew she was good at art. So the blonde, after having a nice breakfast, was heading up to the sixth floor. She had a free period, so she figured that she would go and explore the music classroom. She wanted to see what kind of instruments were there, and just let of some steam. Things weren't stressful this year, but things were definitely getting harder now she was studying for her NEWTS. So she needed to let of some steam.

A big smile came on her face as she got into the music room. So many things to see! But now, she just had to decide what instrument to try and play.
Junia saw Harriet move into the music classroom and she followed along behind her, curious. Considering the play this term was meant to be a musical, she was interested to see who her musical competition might be. Was the Hufflepuff thinking of auditioning, too? The Slytherin planned on finding out.

"I didn't know you played an instrument," She commented from the doorway, a small smile playing on her lips. Hello, Hattie. What are you up to?
Old 01-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Junia saw Harriet move into the music classroom and she followed along behind her, curious. Considering the play this term was meant to be a musical, she was interested to see who her musical competition might be. Was the Hufflepuff thinking of auditioning, too? The Slytherin planned on finding out.

"I didn't know you played an instrument," She commented from the doorway, a small smile playing on her lips. Hello, Hattie. What are you up to?
Harriet wasn't expecting anyone to be behind her, or to come into the music room so soon after she had entered, so she jumped a little, and spun around to see who it was. "Oh. Hey Junia" Hattie smiled, greeting the other girl as she relaxed a little. She hadn't spoken to Junia in a while, so it was nice to see her. Oh wow. She was just realising how much she hadn't seen a lot of her friends over the summer. Opps. That was bad. But she had had a reason. Since her boyfriend wasn't here now, and they were. So. It made sense in her head.

"Oh. No" She mused, shaking her head. "Well. I mean... I had piano lessons when I was little, but apart from that I don't" She explained with a shrug. "I just thought I'd have a little look in here"

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 01-11-2018, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Miranda made her way into the music room to do a bit of singing and let out her frustrations and loneliness. she set her bag down near the door and walked over to the piano and began to just warm up her vocal chords a bit before really letting loose. So, she started with some vocal exercises and scales going up and then down and half step up and the half steps down..

" Busted flat in Baton Rouge.. Waitin' for a train and I was feelin' as faded as my jeans.. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained.. and he rode us all the way to New Orleans... I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna I was playin' soft while Bobby sang the blues...Windshield wipers slappin' time .. I was holdin' Bobby's hand in mine... We sang every song the driver knew.."

Last edited by Devina Wellheart; 01-11-2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Miranda made her way into the music room to do a bit of singing and let out her frustrations and loneliness. she set her bag down near the door and walked over to the piano and began to just warm up her vocal chords a bit before really letting loose. So, she started with some vocal exercises and scales going up and then down and half step up and the half steps down..

" Busted flat in Baton Rouge.. Waitin' for a train and I was feelin' as faded as my jeans.. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained.. and he rode us all the way to New Orleans... I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna I was playin' soft while Bobby sang the blues...Windshield wipers slappin' time .. I was holdin' Bobby's hand in mine... We sang every song the driver knew.."
The sixth floor. Rylee hadn't done to much exploring on this floor yet but she was working on. What better place to start than the music room, hm? Skipping through the corridor she came to a stop at the door. Was anyone inside? Better knock first so she doesn't just go barging in while someone was practicing or something. Raising her little fist she wrapped her knuckles against the door before pushing it open slowly and peering inside.

The sound of someone singing filled her ears and she had to admit they were rather good. A lot like Ana was when she used to sing over at Rian's place... only different. Slowly inching further inside, blue eyes swept over the room until they found the piano and the girl that was singing. Rylee's eyes widened in surprise as she stood there just listening.

She didn't know Miranda could sing like that!

You are Bread!
Old 01-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The sixth floor. Rylee hadn't done to much exploring on this floor yet but she was working on. What better place to start than the music room, hm? Skipping through the corridor she came to a stop at the door. Was anyone inside? Better knock first so she doesn't just go barging in while someone was practicing or something. Raising her little fist she wrapped her knuckles against the door before pushing it open slowly and peering inside.

The sound of someone singing filled her ears and she had to admit they were rather good. A lot like Ana was when she used to sing over at Rian's place... only different. Slowly inching further inside, blue eyes swept over the room until they found the piano and the girl that was singing. Rylee's eyes widened in surprise as she stood there just listening.

She didn't know Miranda could sing like that!

Miranda was so engrossed in the feeling of the lyrics she was singing to hear the knock on the door or notice Rylee had entered and was now staring at her in awe because it was NOt at all known that this chicky could belt out a tune when the mood struck her just right.

" Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..Nothin' don't mean nothin',Honey, if it ain't free.. Now now. and feelin' good was easy laughs,
when he sang the blues.. Ya know feelin' good was good enough for me...
Good enough for me and my Bobby Mcgee.."
, she continued to sing..
Feeling every beat in the very center of herself, eyes closed.
" From the Kentucky coal mines to the California sun.. Hey, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul.. Through all kinds of weather .. Through everything that we done.. Hey, Bobby kept me from the cold..", Randa sang,
her voice so full of soul and with a hint of rasp as she went deeper into the belly of the song.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Miranda was so engrossed in the feeling of the lyrics she was singing to hear the knock on the door or notice Rylee had entered and was now staring at her in awe because it was NOt at all known that this chicky could belt out a tune when the mood struck her just right.

" Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..Nothin' don't mean nothin',Honey, if it ain't free.. Now now. and feelin' good was easy laughs,
when he sang the blues.. Ya know feelin' good was good enough for me...
Good enough for me and my Bobby Mcgee.."
, she continued to sing..
Feeling every beat in the very center of herself, eyes closed.
" From the Kentucky coal mines to the California sun.. Hey, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul.. Through all kinds of weather .. Through everything that we done.. Hey, Bobby kept me from the cold..", Randa sang,
her voice so full of soul and with a hint of rasp as she went deeper into the belly of the song.
Being as to how she was going unnoticed, Rylee quietly inched further into the room. The surprise had worn off mostly and now the young girl simply wanted to here her big sisters best friend sing. When there was the slightest of pauses in the song... maybe Miranda had needed to take a breath or that's just how the song went?.. she lifted her hand and waved. She was trying her best to make her presence noticed without calling out to the girl and scare her. Though that's exactly what she wanted to do. Well not scare her but let her know that she was there.

Pretty sure she was still unseen, Rylee moved closer and actually plopped her bottom onto the floor several feet in front of Miranda. Yup, she HAD to see her now! And look at that she wasn't even bouncing around or being noisy!

You are Bread!
Old 01-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Being as to how she was going unnoticed, Rylee quietly inched further into the room. The surprise had worn off mostly and now the young girl simply wanted to here her big sisters best friend sing. When there was the slightest of pauses in the song... maybe Miranda had needed to take a breath or that's just how the song went?.. she lifted her hand and waved. She was trying her best to make her presence noticed without calling out to the girl and scare her. Though that's exactly what she wanted to do. Well not scare her but let her know that she was there.

Pretty sure she was still unseen, Rylee moved closer and actually plopped her bottom onto the floor several feet in front of Miranda. Yup, she HAD to see her now! And look at that she wasn't even bouncing around or being noisy!

Her eyes were closed as she she slipped into the woman whose story this was to tell.. To write upon a sheet of paper the tale of love lost and love's cruel hopes for her estranged lover's happiness.. So..
Naturally she neither heard nor saw Rylee at all edge into the room and eventually plop her ickle self down just a meter or so in front of her as she sang.

" One day up near salinas, Lor.. I let him slip away..He's lookin' for that home and I hope he finds it..But I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday.. To be holdin' Bobby's body next to mine..Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.. Nothin'!.. and that's all that Bobby left me..
Yeah..And feelin' good was easy laughs when he sang the blues.. Hey,
feelin' good was good enough for me.. Hmm Hmm.. Good enough for me and my Bobby Mcgee.. La la la lala lala laa.. la la la la laa lalala lala la ..
Bobby Mcgee la... '
.. Has hit the climax of the song and swears she can feel every emotion the song has to offer as she builds up and is transformed mentally into Janis Joplin, still completely unaware of poor little Rylee whose sat in front of her.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Her eyes were closed as she she slipped into the woman whose story this was to tell.. To write upon a sheet of paper the tale of love lost and love's cruel hopes for her estranged lover's happiness.. So..
Naturally she neither heard nor saw Rylee at all edge into the room and eventually plop her ickle self down just a meter or so in front of her as she sang.

" One day up near salinas, Lor.. I let him slip away..He's lookin' for that home and I hope he finds it..But I'd trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday.. To be holdin' Bobby's body next to mine..Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.. Nothin'!.. and that's all that Bobby left me..
Yeah..And feelin' good was easy laughs when he sang the blues.. Hey,
feelin' good was good enough for me.. Hmm Hmm.. Good enough for me and my Bobby Mcgee.. La la la lala lala laa.. la la la la laa lalala lala la ..
Bobby Mcgee la... '
.. Has hit the climax of the song and swears she can feel every emotion the song has to offer as she builds up and is transformed mentally into Janis Joplin, still completely unaware of poor little Rylee whose sat in front of her.
So she was still going unseen. Most likely due to the fact that Miranda had her eyes CLOSED so she couldn't see her. Rylee remained exactly where she was, little hands hugging her knees up to her chest, chin rested on her knees as she watched and listened. Such emotion and feeling, she could almost feel what the words were meant to mean. She almost wanted to get up and dance. Almost.

The song had to be nearly over now, right? It couldn't go on forever. Once Miranda saw her she would be surprised at how quiet she had been. Mhmm. Super duper quiet. Not even a peep. As much as she was enjoying listening to the song she was silently praying for its end... a girl could only sit so still and be so quiet for so long!

AHEM! NOTICE ME SITTING HERE MIRANDA!

You are Bread!
Old 01-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Open post! ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston was feeling unusually down, even for him, and he wasn't even sure why. Nothing bad had happened; no one had been unkind to him. He was just... sad. For one wild moment, he almost went to Rose's old office in search of comfort, as he had done so many times in the past, only to remember... She's not here. That made him feel even worse.

As if on autopilot, he reversed direction and headed to the music room for some much needed emotional release. He pulled the little black book that he carried everywhere with him out of his jacket pocket, but instead of making a beeline for the drum kit, he went to the piano. After all, it was practically impossible to write the melody of a new song using only the drums!

He gently touched one of the keys, but instead of coming up with something new, he surprised himself by playing a familiar, sad tune. He looked around the room and didn't see anyone there, so once he got to the chorus, he began to sing very quietly, "Now I know she'll never leave me, even as she runs away/ She will still torment me, calm me, hurt me, move me, come what may/ Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door/ I'll fool myself she'll walk right in and be with me for evermore..."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 01-13-2018, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default For Gaston
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Text Cut: Gaston
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Gaston was feeling unusually down, even for him, and he wasn't even sure why. Nothing bad had happened; no one had been unkind to him. He was just... sad. For one wild moment, he almost went to Rose's old office in search of comfort, as he had done so many times in the past, only to remember... She's not here. That made him feel even worse.

As if on autopilot, he reversed direction and headed to the music room for some much needed emotional release. He pulled the little black book that he carried everywhere with him out of his jacket pocket, but instead of making a beeline for the drum kit, he went to the piano. After all, it was practically impossible to write the melody of a new song using only the drums!

He gently touched one of the keys, but instead of coming up with something new, he surprised himself by playing a familiar, sad tune. He looked around the room and didn't see anyone there, so once he got to the chorus, he began to sing very quietly, "Now I know she'll never leave me, even as she runs away/ She will still torment me, calm me, hurt me, move me, come what may/ Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door/ I'll fool myself she'll walk right in and be with me for evermore..."

Daisy entered the music room, carrying her flute. She thought she was alone until she heard the quiet singing and piano playing of Professor Marchand. She did notice his demeanour so she quietly walked over to him and gently leaned on the piano with a soft, smile and not saying a word.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Harriet wasn't expecting anyone to be behind her, or to come into the music room so soon after she had entered, so she jumped a little, and spun around to see who it was. "Oh. Hey Junia" Hattie smiled, greeting the other girl as she relaxed a little. She hadn't spoken to Junia in a while, so it was nice to see her. Oh wow. She was just realising how much she hadn't seen a lot of her friends over the summer. Opps. That was bad. But she had had a reason. Since her boyfriend wasn't here now, and they were. So. It made sense in her head.

"Oh. No" She mused, shaking her head. "Well. I mean... I had piano lessons when I was little, but apart from that I don't" She explained with a shrug. "I just thought I'd have a little look in here"
"It's nice." The room. It was welcoming and the acoustics, she imagined, were perfect for practicing. She moved towards the piano, pressing lightly on one of the keys as the note rang out. Yup, great acoustics. "I always wanted to learn the guitar, but I never got around to asking West-West Odessa-for lessons." Yes, THE West. Prince West. He was a close family friend, did Hattie know?

"I sing a bit."
Old 01-19-2018, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
"It's nice." The room. It was welcoming and the acoustics, she imagined, were perfect for practicing. She moved towards the piano, pressing lightly on one of the keys as the note rang out. Yup, great acoustics. "I always wanted to learn the guitar, but I never got around to asking West-West Odessa-for lessons." Yes, THE West. Prince West. He was a close family friend, did Hattie know?

"I sing a bit."
Hattie was still thinking about what instrument she wanted to play. But Junia was here now, and so she had to polite. She couldn't just walk off and try to play an instrument. "Oh. That's cool" Or was it? She didn't know. She knew were West Odessa was. Of course she did. She wasn't a total idiot. But she didn't really care about name dropping. It didn't make her jealous. People were people. Even if they were famous. She wouldn't want to be famous. She'd like to live her life, and not have people screaming her name all the time.

"Oh. Nice. Are you trying out for the musical?"

Old 01-22-2018, 12:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7

Quote:
Hattie was still thinking about what instrument she wanted to play. But Junia was here now, and so she had to polite. She couldn't just walk off and try to play an instrument. "Oh. That's cool" Or was it? She didn't know. She knew were West Odessa was. Of course she did. She wasn't a total idiot. But she didn't really care about name dropping. It didn't make her jealous. People were people. Even if they were famous. She wouldn't want to be famous. She'd like to live her life, and not have people screaming her name all the time.

"Oh. Nice. Are you trying out for the musical?"
"Yeah, are you?" It was the reason Junia was here, after all. Checking out the possible competition.

The sixth year moved towards a stool and perched on it, hands in her lap. Maybe she should've pursued music when she was younger. They'd been offered lessons. It was expected to pursue some kind of passion. Hers had been quidditch, but now she was wondering if that had been the right choice considering it wasn't ever going to be her career.

"Hopefully the play goes...more smoothly this time around." She'd surprised even herself by signing up given what had happened the last time.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default I am SO sorry this took so long!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post

Daisy entered the music room, carrying her flute. She thought she was alone until she heard the quiet singing and piano playing of Professor Marchand. She did notice his demeanour so she quietly walked over to him and gently leaned on the piano with a soft, smile and not saying a word.
Gaston remained motionless, his head bowed over the piano as the sad music filled the room. He was so lost in the music and in his thoughts of his beloved wife that he just kind of blocked out the world around. He continued to play and sing softly, but as he got to the second chorus, he had a sneaking suspicion he was being watched.

His head jerked up, and his eyes widened as he saw Miss Swann leaning on the piano. He immediately stopped singing, and the music trailed off into an awkward cacophony of notes. Merlin, how long had she been there? Had she heard all of that? "H-hello, Daisy," he stammered, trying to hide the blush rising to his cheeks. His eyes fell to the flute she was carrying. "So you play?" he asked, hoping to distract her from saying anything about his terrible singing.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 01-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Don't feel bad
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Gaston remained motionless, his head bowed over the piano as the sad music filled the room. He was so lost in the music and in his thoughts of his beloved wife that he just kind of blocked out the world around. He continued to play and sing softly, but as he got to the second chorus, he had a sneaking suspicion he was being watched.

His head jerked up, and his eyes widened as he saw Miss Swann leaning on the piano. He immediately stopped singing, and the music trailed off into an awkward cacophony of notes. Merlin, how long had she been there? Had she heard all of that? "H-hello, Daisy," he stammered, trying to hide the blush rising to his cheeks. His eyes fell to the flute she was carrying. "So you play?" he asked, hoping to distract her from saying anything about his terrible singing.
The expression on Daisy's face was that of remorse and a touch of regret. She hadn't meant to cause any embarrassment. She thought Professor Marchand was a really good musician.

"I do play the flute, along with some piano. I honestly didn't mean to embarrass you. By the way, I think you're a wonderful singer and pianist."
Old 01-28-2018, 03:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4

Quote:
"Yeah, are you?" It was the reason Junia was here, after all. Checking out the possible competition.

The sixth year moved towards a stool and perched on it, hands in her lap. Maybe she should've pursued music when she was younger. They'd been offered lessons. It was expected to pursue some kind of passion. Hers had been quidditch, but now she was wondering if that had been the right choice considering it wasn't ever going to be her career.

"Hopefully the play goes...more smoothly this time around." She'd surprised even herself by signing up given what had happened the last time.
"I think so yeah" The blonde murmured with a smile. She hadn't done the play last year, but she wasn't the most academic minded person, and so had wanted to focus on her studies. As this year she didn't have any exams, she thought it was the perfect year to start on some different extra-curricular activities. Anything that could bump up her resume when she wrote it would be great.

"I didn't last year cause of our OWLS, but I'm doing more this year" Hattie murmured with a nice smile. "and yes. I do hope it goes better" If the entire year could go smoother than last year then it would be good.

Old 02-01-2018, 04:15 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default For Beau the bestie
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Emma was at the drums, banging on them COMPLETELY out of rhythm and singing OFF KEY.

NORMALLY she would be singing a song her future husband - Lenox Davies - had on his latest album. But her bestest friend EVER Alanna had introduced her to TDK and it was like she was now seeing the light. Alanna REALLY WAS the bestest friend ever a girl needed but did not deserve.

"SHE'S MY BLING BLING, SHINY DIAMONDS FIT FOR A KING." BANG BANG ON THE DRUMS. "SHOW HER OFF RIGHT, WEAR HER OUT RIGHT....." Emma didn't fully understand the analogies the lyrics held, but she DID know that THIS SONG WAS AWESOME.

MORE DRUM BANGING.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
Old 02-04-2018, 11:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
Emma was at the drums, banging on them COMPLETELY out of rhythm and singing OFF KEY.

NORMALLY she would be singing a song her future husband - Lenox Davies - had on his latest album. But her bestest friend EVER Alanna had introduced her to TDK and it was like she was now seeing the light. Alanna REALLY WAS the bestest friend ever a girl needed but did not deserve.

"SHE'S MY BLING BLING, SHINY DIAMONDS FIT FOR A KING." BANG BANG ON THE DRUMS. "SHOW HER OFF RIGHT, WEAR HER OUT RIGHT....." Emma didn't fully understand the analogies the lyrics held, but she DID know that THIS SONG WAS AWESOME.

MORE DRUM BANGING.
He had been looking for Liliane to give her a letter from their father, but hadn't been able to find her yet. So in his QUEST (YEAH A QUEST) to hunt his big sister down, he was checking every single place he came to. Or the cool ones that he thought she MIGHT be in.

EVEN CHECKED THE GIRLS TOILETS HAHAHAHAH.

And then ran away screaming because there had been GIRLS in there who had probably just been doing a WEE and might not have washed their hands. YIKES.

Beau heard it as SOON as he opened the door and GASPED when he saw that it was EmMmMmMMMMAAA. Joining in LOUDLY with the words, he CRASHED some cymbals together and wiggled. YAAAAAAAAH.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Old 02-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
The expression on Daisy's face was that of remorse and a touch of regret. She hadn't meant to cause any embarrassment. She thought Professor Marchand was a really good musician.

"I do play the flute, along with some piano. I honestly didn't mean to embarrass you. By the way, I think you're a wonderful singer and pianist."
Gaston's blue eyes darted from Daisy to the door and back again, like a cornered animal desperate for an escape. The thought crossed his mind to make a beeline for the door, but one look at Daisy's expression put an end to any thoughts of retreating. He already felt horrible for causing that remorseful look; the last thing he wanted to do was make her feel worse by leaving!

"I know you didn't," he said, nervously running a hand through his dark hair. "It's not your fault. I just... can't sing in front of people." He'd always had terrible stage fright! The only way he was even able to perform with his band was by hiding behind the other guys in a dark area of the stage.

He managed a smile as she told him she played the flute and some piano, but his eyes widened in surprise at her next words. A compliment was the last thing he was expecting! "Th-Thank you," he stammered, still not quite believing what he'd heard. "Would you like to play some music together?"

Old 02-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:
Gaston's blue eyes darted from Daisy to the door and back again, like a cornered animal desperate for an escape. The thought crossed his mind to make a beeline for the door, but one look at Daisy's expression put an end to any thoughts of retreating. He already felt horrible for causing that remorseful look; the last thing he wanted to do was make her feel worse by leaving!

"I know you didn't," he said, nervously running a hand through his dark hair. "It's not your fault. I just... can't sing in front of people." He'd always had terrible stage fright! The only way he was even able to perform with his band was by hiding behind the other guys in a dark area of the stage.

He managed a smile as she told him she played the flute and some piano, but his eyes widened in surprise at her next words. A compliment was the last thing he was expecting! "Th-Thank you," he stammered, still not quite believing what he'd heard. "Would you like to play some music together?"
It was Daisy's turn to be nervous. She nodded slowly as she began to fidget with her flute. "Erm...sure. Do you want me to sit down somewhere?" asked the young Hufflepuff.