Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 796 users online including...
Stevendalo , Austinwals , Alexrut , AnthonyAmade , Ronaldsnut , Kimothy , Holmesian Feline , Wileysaibe , Veronaptm

11 members
785 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017

Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Hufflepuff Table

For those who belong in Hufflepuff House, in the middle of the Great Hall is where your table awaits. Gold banners containing an embroidered black badger float above the polished table in honour of the loyal Helga Hufflepuff. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. All that is missing right now are the mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages.

Though your stomach might be growing as you take a seat on one of the long benches next to the table, it is important to not get hangry -- gnawing your arm away or jabbing your fork repeatedly on the surface of the table will do no good whatsoever. Give everyone some time to get settled in and wait for Headmistress Hawthorne to deliver her speech. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables until it is time to sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Anyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Trying NOT to think about the fact that she had only one year left before she had to face the adult world, Scarlett headed into the End of Term feast, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she plopped down at the Hufflepuff table. Huh, first one here? Really? That NEVER happened.

She poured herself a cup of pumpkin juice and looked around the Great Hall, which was still...pretty empty.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 12-06-2017, 02:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Default Anyone’s welcome!
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

It was strange to have moved up another year once again. Emma sighed as she took a seat. Two months before they’d be looking at returning again. One more year before her OWLs year. A big 14 years old..... Meh, even being almost 14 she was still the ‘baby’ of the family. She looked around her and watched as others found their seats in the hall wondering what the next year or even that summer was going to hold.

You are Coffee!
Old 12-06-2017, 04:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Anyone!
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy entered The Great Hall and headed over to her house table. It had been a rather interesting year for the Second Year and she hoped that what she went through wasn't going to repeat itself in the future. She sat down at the table, smiling at Scarlett and Emma.

"Hello there. Do you two have any plans for the Summer?" Daisy enquired as she helped herself to some pumpkin juice.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Final feast, forever! Sure, Henry was a little nostalgic thinking about this being the last time to walk through these doors as a student, and of all the memories he had here. But he was also excited to be starting the next part of his life, so he couldn't say that he was all that sad to go. He was ready to graduate.

His fingers interlocked with Charlotte's, Henry was all smiles as they walked into the Great Hall together. "Mind if we sit at the Hufflepuff table first?" he casually mentioned with a glance as he headed that way, figuring that she really wouldn't mind. And he sure wouldn't mind sitting with her at the Gryffindor table later if she wanted. They did have friends in all the houses of course, but he felt as Head Boy he should at least make an appearance at his own house table first.

"Hey, everyone!" Grinning, he greeted those at the table sitting closest to his usual seat as he slipped into that spot. He was sure the general conversation would be all about summer plans, and he was very much looking forward to his own. "This summer's going to be the best," he said with a smile to Char, turning back to her as he played with her fingers. Of course, he said that every year, but he was sure this one would really be better than the others so far. And summer officially started tomorrow. He could hardly wait.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 12-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Final feast, forever! Sure, Henry was a little nostalgic thinking about this being the last time to walk through these doors as a student, and of all the memories he had here. But he was also excited to be starting the next part of his life, so he couldn't say that he was all that sad to go. He was ready to graduate.

His fingers interlocked with Charlotte's, Henry was all smiles as they walked into the Great Hall together. "Mind if we sit at the Hufflepuff table first?" he casually mentioned with a glance as he headed that way, figuring that she really wouldn't mind. And he sure wouldn't mind sitting with her at the Gryffindor table later if she wanted. They did have friends in all the houses of course, but he felt as Head Boy he should at least make an appearance at his own house table first.

"Hey, everyone!" Grinning, he greeted those at the table sitting closest to his usual seat as he slipped into that spot. He was sure the general conversation would be all about summer plans, and he was very much looking forward to his own. "This summer's going to be the best," he said with a smile to Char, turning back to her as he played with her fingers. Of course, he said that every year, but he was sure this one would really be better than the others so far. And summer officially started tomorrow. He could hardly wait.

"Of course!"
Char was happy to follow to the Hufflepuff table. She wanted to spend her last feast with Henry anyway. THEIR last feast. Last Hogwarts feast. It was going to be a GOOD feast (she was hungry okay?) She scooted in next to him, right up close, and looked around, waving over at the other tables - her sister and best friends over at Ravenclaw, her dormmates at Gryffindor, and of course, her cousin at Slytherin. Others too! Friends everywhere. Phew. Luckily they'd still be her friends when she left or it would get a bit sad and also exhausting trying to say goodbye. As it were she didn't feel like she NEEDED to say goodbye to them. It wasn't goodbye reaaaally. Only goodbye to Hogwarts.... and to FEASTS.

She let Henry play with her fingers, her other hand playing with the snitch pendant around her throat, and turned her attention back to the Hufflepuffs, smiling around at them.

"I can't WAIT for the food!"

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 12-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Thank Merlin for the feast.

Thank Merlin that exams were over.

Harriet practically beamed as she headed into the great hall. Yes. She was sad that another year was over, but it had been a horribly exhausting year, and she was just glad that it was over. Now she could enjoy summer. Or well, at least for a few weeks before she started to stress over her exam results.

But now. For now she was going to enjoy the feast. Of course she went to the hufflepuff table. For now anyway. She'd probably end up at the gryffindor one later, wanting to spend some time with her boyfriend before her graduated. But the hufflepuff's were her people, and she had to be with them.

"Hi guys" She beamed as she sat down. She was happy to see Henry, and knew she was going to be sad that he wouldn't be here next year. She beamed, having just heard what Char say. "I hope it is too. It is always good though.... let's hope they don't change that tonight" Because that would be disappointing

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 12-06-2017, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy entered The Great Hall and headed over to her house table. It had been a rather interesting year for the Second Year and she hoped that what she went through wasn't going to repeat itself in the future. She sat down at the table, smiling at Scarlett and Emma.

"Hello there. Do you two have any plans for the Summer?" Daisy enquired as she helped herself to some pumpkin juice.
Looking up as Daisy entered she gave her a smile. She was grateful she’d been asked a question. Or at least her and the other girl anyway. “I don’t really have plans. I’m sure mum and dad will keep me busy though.” Chores....and hopefully time in the air on her broomstick too? She could always hope for that anyway.

“How about yourself?” She asked tilting her head a little towards her and looking towards Scarlett too.

You are Coffee!
Old 12-07-2017, 03:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Of course!"
Char was happy to follow to the Hufflepuff table. She wanted to spend her last feast with Henry anyway. THEIR last feast. Last Hogwarts feast. It was going to be a GOOD feast (she was hungry okay?) She scooted in next to him, right up close, and looked around, waving over at the other tables - her sister and best friends over at Ravenclaw, her dormmates at Gryffindor, and of course, her cousin at Slytherin. Others too! Friends everywhere. Phew. Luckily they'd still be her friends when she left or it would get a bit sad and also exhausting trying to say goodbye. As it were she didn't feel like she NEEDED to say goodbye to them. It wasn't goodbye reaaaally. Only goodbye to Hogwarts.... and to FEASTS.

She let Henry play with her fingers, her other hand playing with the snitch pendant around her throat, and turned her attention back to the Hufflepuffs, smiling around at them.

"I can't WAIT for the food!"
Henry vaguely listened to the conversation around him, but kept his attention on Charlotte for the most part. It seemed almost surreal to him that it was their last feast here, but he was all set to enjoy it as well as he could. His eyes followed her fingers to the pendant around her neck and he couldn't help but to smile to himself, his thumb gliding over her fingers in his hand one last time. "Looks good on you," he commented with the hint of a grin.

He glanced up as another of his housemates took a seat near them and he gave her a friendly smile. "Hi, Hattie. Looking forward to summer?" Of course she was, but he wouldn't mind hearing about her plans.

Ah, yes, food. He could definitely eat. He could always eat, but even more so today for this feast. "Me too," he nodded in agreement to Char's exclamation. "I haven't eaten since breakfast so I'd have lots of room." And... that probably wasn't his best idea because now he was really hungry, and he knew they always had to wait for what seemed like an eternity before they could actually eat any food. Tonight probably wouldn't be any different than the past six years. "It'll be worth it though. It's always the best food." That might be one thing he'd miss.

"What's the first thing you want to do when we get home?" Was it obvious he was excited for summer? He was eager to talk summer plans.

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 12-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
Looking up as Daisy entered she gave her a smile. She was grateful she’d been asked a question. Or at least her and the other girl anyway. “I don’t really have plans. I’m sure mum and dad will keep me busy though.” Chores....and hopefully time in the air on her broomstick too? She could always hope for that anyway.

“How about yourself?” She asked tilting her head a little towards her and looking towards Scarlett too.
Daisy thought for a moment. "I think there might be a family holiday somewhere but my parents find it difficult to make the time for holidays. It would be nice to know what was going to happen during all of the Summer holidays, not just buying school items."
Old 12-07-2017, 09:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post

"Hi guys" She beamed as she sat down. She was happy to see Henry, and knew she was going to be sad that he wouldn't be here next year. She beamed, having just heard what Char say. "I hope it is too. It is always good though.... let's hope they don't change that tonight" Because that would be disappointing
"Hi Hattie!" Char greeted the cheerfully. "Its the thing I'll miss most." Was that bad of her? That the food was the part she was most emotional about? It all felt more like a celebration to her than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry vaguely listened to the conversation around him, but kept his attention on Charlotte for the most part. It seemed almost surreal to him that it was their last feast here, but he was all set to enjoy it as well as he could. His eyes followed her fingers to the pendant around her neck and he couldn't help but to smile to himself, his thumb gliding over her fingers in his hand one last time. "Looks good on you," he commented with the hint of a grin.

He glanced up as another of his housemates took a seat near them and he gave her a friendly smile. "Hi, Hattie. Looking forward to summer?" Of course she was, but he wouldn't mind hearing about her plans.

Ah, yes, food. He could definitely eat. He could always eat, but even more so today for this feast. "Me too," he nodded in agreement to Char's exclamation. "I haven't eaten since breakfast so I'd have lots of room." And... that probably wasn't his best idea because now he was really hungry, and he knew they always had to wait for what seemed like an eternity before they could actually eat any food. Tonight probably wouldn't be any different than the past six years. "It'll be worth it though. It's always the best food." That might be one thing he'd miss.

"What's the first thing you want to do when we get home?" Was it obvious he was excited for summer? He was eager to talk summer plans.

Char blushed a little at Henry's comment about her snitch locket. It did look good, but she knew he was thinking about it differently than just the aesthetics. Or at least about the aesthetic that was first obvious. The impulsive part of her wanted to do something about that, but she wasn't sure if it was time yet, even after four months of wearing the snitch. "I caught the snitch, I win." She said, eyes sparkling with mischief. And she meant him. Heeeee was the snitch after all.

And she was interested to hear Hattie's plans too, so she smiled at her, including her in the conversation. "I'm probably going to eat too much."

And what DID she want to do first of all? Honestly enjoy one day of being home without having to answer questions about uni and other things, but then after that.... "One day of peace and then I guess its time to be grown up and tell my mum and dad... stuff." And his parents too. "And THEN...... go see some of the world!" She gestured expansively, excited about not being walled in anymore.

FREEEEDOM!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 12-09-2017, 03:13 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Hi Hattie!" Char greeted the cheerfully. "Its the thing I'll miss most." Was that bad of her? That the food was the part she was most emotional about? It all felt more like a celebration to her than anything else.

Char blushed a little at Henry's comment about her snitch locket. It did look good, but she knew he was thinking about it differently than just the aesthetics. Or at least about the aesthetic that was first obvious. The impulsive part of her wanted to do something about that, but she wasn't sure if it was time yet, even after four months of wearing the snitch. "I caught the snitch, I win." She said, eyes sparkling with mischief. And she meant him. Heeeee was the snitch after all.

And she was interested to hear Hattie's plans too, so she smiled at her, including her in the conversation. "I'm probably going to eat too much."

And what DID she want to do first of all? Honestly enjoy one day of being home without having to answer questions about uni and other things, but then after that.... "One day of peace and then I guess its time to be grown up and tell my mum and dad... stuff." And his parents too. "And THEN...... go see some of the world!" She gestured expansively, excited about not being walled in anymore.

FREEEEDOM!
In all honesty, Henry really did think the snitch locket looked good on her, but yes, he was mostly thinking of it with a different meaning in mind. What was important to him though was that she did want to wear it and that she accepted it from him in the first place. He could be patient about the rest, even if that was hard for him, but he understood why.

He grinned wider at her comment, the meaning not lost on him. "You did. Best seeker I could ever ask for." No one else could ever quite capture him the way she could. Happy in the moment, he leaned to kiss her cheek.

A day of peace without thinking about adult decisions sounded great to him too... maybe even sleeping in for a change? But then he nodded slowly, thinking about her words. Henry would have to talk to his parents about things too, and he wondered what they'd think about everything. "I'll go with you, if you want," he offered with a small smile. But maybe she'd rather talk to them on her own. Either way, the offer was there.

Traveling was really one thing that he was looking forward to as well. "Sounds amazing.... Somewhere warm, maybe? With a beach and crystal clear water..." Or anywhere, really. He wanted to explore the entire world and would be happy to start anywhere.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default Pre-feast present from Ronan!
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

With a plop, Ronan placed a box on the Hufflepuff table, along with some variously colored boas, noisemakers, beaded necklaces, and tophats. He, of course was decked out in a red boa and tophat and a bunch of beads himself. In fact, if you listened carefully, you could hear the beads bumping against each other. "Here you go, enjoy!" he said cheerfully. "Though, maybe wait on the noisemakers until after the speech, non?" He didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the Headmistress on the last day, and he dang sure didn't want that for himself.

And just as quick as he'd come, Ronan was gone, off to the Gryffindor table.

You are Salt!
Old 12-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Henry, Charlotte + mentions of others
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Two tables down, two more to go. Gaston sighed. The hardest goodbyes were still yet to come. Any semblance of tying to hide his intensifying emotions was abandoned as he came to the Hufflepuff table. He barely even registered Mr. Carter's assortment of party props this time around; he was too wrapped up in his own sadness to pay attention to much else.

"Hello, all," he greeted the group, his voice beginning to sound choked and hoarse under the strain of his emotions. Misses Reynolds, Yenorin, Swann, and Paton each got a ghost of a smile in acknowledgement as he moved along the table. He stopped when he came to Henry and Charlotte and almost turned back without a word. He didn't think they'd want to be interrupted, but... he couldn't let them walk out of his life forever without a goodbye.

"Hello, you two," he said, trying his hardest to force a smile for them. "I won't keep you long. I-I just... wanted to tell you what a joy it was to have you in my classes..." They were both kind, hardworking, and incredibly talented! "and... and to give you a little something..." He produced two congratulations cards from his jacket pocket and two black quill pens just like the ones he'd given the others. "Here's hoping these serve you well in your future endeavors!"

He slowly turned away to let them get back to what they were doing. He said he wouldn't keep them, and he still had one more table to visit.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 12-11-2017, 11:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
With a plop, Ronan placed a box on the Hufflepuff table, along with some variously colored boas, noisemakers, beaded necklaces, and tophats. He, of course was decked out in a red boa and tophat and a bunch of beads himself. In fact, if you listened carefully, you could hear the beads bumping against each other. "Here you go, enjoy!" he said cheerfully. "Though, maybe wait on the noisemakers until after the speech, non?" He didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the Headmistress on the last day, and he dang sure didn't want that for himself.

And just as quick as he'd come, Ronan was gone, off to the Gryffindor table.
Ooh, pressies! Daisy liked presents especially after the eventful year she had. She flashed Ronan a large smile in thanks just before the Gryffindor headed off to his house table. She wasn't going to touch anything until after the speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Two tables down, two more to go. Gaston sighed. The hardest goodbyes were still yet to come. Any semblance of tying to hide his intensifying emotions was abandoned as he came to the Hufflepuff table. He barely even registered Mr. Carter's assortment of party props this time around; he was too wrapped up in his own sadness to pay attention to much else.

"Hello, all," he greeted the group, his voice beginning to sound choked and hoarse under the strain of his emotions. Misses Reynolds, Yenorin, Swann, and Paton each got a ghost of a smile in acknowledgement as he moved along the table. He stopped when he came to Henry and Charlotte and almost turned back without a word. He didn't think they'd want to be interrupted, but... he couldn't let them walk out of his life forever without a goodbye.

"Hello, you two," he said, trying his hardest to force a smile for them. "I won't keep you long. I-I just... wanted to tell you what a joy it was to have you in my classes..." They were both kind, hardworking, and incredibly talented! "and... and to give you a little something..." He produced two congratulations cards from his jacket pocket and two black quill pens just like the ones he'd given the others. "Here's hoping these serve you well in your future endeavors!"

He slowly turned away to let them get back to what they were doing. He said he wouldn't keep them, and he still had one more table to visit.
Daisy quickly smiled at Professor Marchand. "Thank you for many wonderful classes, sir." She wasn't sure if he had heard her, for he was understandably saddened due to the fact that two of his favourite pupils.