sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1076 users online including...
Svetlsfc , Hannahyfx

2 members
1074 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Ilvermorny

Ilvermorny American wizards and witches have a school of their own too! Ilvermorny awaits up at the highest peak of Mount Greylock.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-22-2017, 01:46 AM

Default Dining Hall & Kitchen

Dining Hall & Kitchen - First Floor

The Dining Hall and kitchen area are easy to locate for any student and no matter if it's a feast or just every day dining, students can find a variety of foods they are sure to enjoy. When the doors open the first thing that hits your eye is the tiled floor and in the center the Ilvermorny crest. The seating is set up in sections with long tables and shorter tables with full chairs. Tables may sit from four to eight students depending on the length. The sections are shown by the house colored tablecloths and each section has a mascot banner hanging from the ceiling. When it is feast time you will find students gathered at the tables and their food will appear before them. During regular dining times during the school term, students are welcome to find the areas of interest in the kitchen before heading to their tables in the dining room. Sections in the kitchens for lunch or dinner are pizza, subs, bagels, Chinese, a place to make special orders, and even a coffee counter in the far end where one can get coffee, tea, latte, espressos, and so much more. If you are in for breakfast you can find the sections with waffles, pancakes, sandwiches, cereal, and donuts instead of the lunch and dinner foods.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:11 PM   #26 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Still despite her own efforts in trying to speak with him, Jeremy said nothing. In fact she watched in only mild surprise as he moved even further away from her. That really hurt. A lot.

Silent tears slid down her cheeks and she snuffled once more. "Jer..." she whispered yet again feeling more like she was talking to herself rather than her own twin brother. "Please say something...anything..."

Why was she the only one trying here? Yes, she had Zephyr and her son but they weren't him. No one could ever take his place. She didn't get all upset and refuse to speak to him when he began dating Aurora. It was different, she knew that but it had been a long long time now. Much to long to not be talking to one another.

Sad tear filled eyes turned back onto her brother and she just looked at him. Looked at him for what felt like forever and only a second both at the same time. Gosh, he had changed so much... grown so much. Neither of them kids anymore but neither adults either. All she wanted to do was hug him and cry.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 12:28 AM   #27 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Still despite her own efforts in trying to speak with him, Jeremy said nothing. In fact she watched in only mild surprise as he moved even further away from her. That really hurt. A lot.

Silent tears slid down her cheeks and she snuffled once more. "Jer..." she whispered yet again feeling more like she was talking to herself rather than her own twin brother. "Please say something...anything..."

Why was she the only one trying here? Yes, she had Zephyr and her son but they weren't him. No one could ever take his place. She didn't get all upset and refuse to speak to him when he began dating Aurora. It was different, she knew that but it had been a long long time now. Much to long to not be talking to one another.

Sad tear filled eyes turned back onto her brother and she just looked at him. Looked at him for what felt like forever and only a second both at the same time. Gosh, he had changed so much... grown so much. Neither of them kids anymore but neither adults either. All she wanted to do was hug him and cry.

Once upon a time, the tears would have hurt Jeremy.

Once upon a time, he wouldn’t even have been the one who made Sam cry.

He didn’t think she understood to this day how badly he felt when she started spending more time with Zeplin; how much he hated Zeplin for taking her away from him; how much he hated that baby for taking up her time; how much she had hurt their parents; how JEALOUS he was of Zeplin and the idiotic baby. They had taken his sister from him. He just wished things could go back to the old days but too bad, they could not.

She wanted him to say something? Fine.

“Leave me alone,’’ Jeremy said in a cold, soft but hard voice he barely recognised as his own.

Maybe he was being a jerk but he did not care. Samara did not get to do so much damage to his life and then try to waltz back into it. He could not wait to go University and be rid of her.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:05 PM   #28 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer! <3

With each tear that slid down her cheeks, Sam grew more and more upset. She wasn't supposed to cry anymore. Not after all this time. And yet here she was doing just that. Didn't he see he wasn't the only one hurting? It wasn't as if she had meant for everything to happen the way it had. She didn't wake up one morning and just decide to throw away the bond her and Jeremy shared.

All she wanted was to talk to him. Get everything out in the open... maybe even figure out someway that they could try to fix this.

Gosh how she missed him. Even when he was moody, angry and ignoring her. As a matter of fact... she missed him even more now then ever!

When Jeremy finally opened his mouth, Sam braced herself as best she could for whatever he was about to say. 'Leave me alone' was expected as was 'Go away' if he had said it. The way he had said the former words was harsh. There was a coldness in them that she had never heard her brother use, especially not towards her.

Sam sat there in complete and utter shock unable to respond because she truly didn't know how to. Despite the tears she slowly wiped away from her cheeks with the back of her hand she now remained silent. Had she been wrong, could she fix this? Did he even want to try?

You are Bread!
Old 08-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
With each tear that slid down her cheeks, Sam grew more and more upset. She wasn't supposed to cry anymore. Not after all this time. And yet here she was doing just that. Didn't he see he wasn't the only one hurting? It wasn't as if she had meant for everything to happen the way it had. She didn't wake up one morning and just decide to throw away the bond her and Jeremy shared.

All she wanted was to talk to him. Get everything out in the open... maybe even figure out someway that they could try to fix this.

Gosh how she missed him. Even when he was moody, angry and ignoring her. As a matter of fact... she missed him even more now then ever!

When Jeremy finally opened his mouth, Sam braced herself as best she could for whatever he was about to say. 'Leave me alone' was expected as was 'Go away' if he had said it. The way he had said the former words was harsh. There was a coldness in them that she had never heard her brother use, especially not towards her.

Sam sat there in complete and utter shock unable to respond because she truly didn't know how to. Despite the tears she slowly wiped away from her cheeks with the back of her hand she now remained silent. Had she been wrong, could she fix this? Did he even want to try?

Jer slowly got over the initial shock of hearing the coldness in his voice. Now he was grappling with just how immune he had become to watching Sam cry. It was now that he actually found himself wanting to talk, to just spew as much of the bitterness he had pent up inside of him. "You do know there's nothing for you to cry about, right? I mean, you've got Zeplin and a little pile of thing that's always pooping to take care off. Aren't they your family now? You can go do fun stuff with them.'' He tossed in a very sarcastic smile in there.

Now he found himself thinking of making his own hotdogs and taking them back to his dorm. Yes, this is what he should do. He needed to get away from Sam. Jer crawled out from under the table and without a backwards glance, began to prep himself some dogs.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer! <3

Sam wasn't expecting Jer to say anything else. So when he did open his mouth and words began to tumble out it very clearly took her by surprise, even though it had been what she had asked him to do. Only moments earlier she had asked him to say something, to yell at her. Anything was better than the silence. But the words stung. Badly.

"I have a lot to cry about. You don't think it hurts me each and everyday seeing you but knowing you won't talk to me? And that thing you're referring to is your nephew! He's so smart and funny and you're missing out on all of it." Whatever happened to family always being there for one another. "Just because they're a part of my life now doesn't mean you're not anymore." It was bound to happen someday. Sam hadn't meant for it to be so soon but it was and there was no changing that. No going back. Someday he was going to find someone, possibly Aurora? and start a life and a family all his own but that didn't mean she would forget all about him.

Sitting there on the floor beneath the table, Samara watched Jeremy leave her leave. For a few minutes she remained there wondering if it was best to just walk away and leave him alone. It certainly would be easier right now.

That wasn't what she was going to do. Crawling out from under the table she stood there looking at his back while he prepared his dish of hot dogs. "You're my brother, my twin Jer... if anyone was to turn their back on me and walk out of my life... I never expected it to be you. You're missing some of the hugest moments in my life... moments I always dreamed you would be by my side for... and all without even giving them a chance." Sniffling once more she wiped away one last tear refusing to allow anymore to fall. "If you ever change your mind I'm not all that hard to find."

That being said she moved over to the lone table where she had set down her now cold coffee and burger. No longer was she hungry but she wouldn't allow the food to go to waste.

You are Bread!
Old 08-04-2018, 08:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Sam wasn't expecting Jer to say anything else. So when he did open his mouth and words began to tumble out it very clearly took her by surprise, even though it had been what she had asked him to do. Only moments earlier she had asked him to say something, to yell at her. Anything was better than the silence. But the words stung. Badly.

"I have a lot to cry about. You don't think it hurts me each and everyday seeing you but knowing you won't talk to me? And that thing you're referring to is your nephew! He's so smart and funny and you're missing out on all of it." Whatever happened to family always being there for one another. "Just because they're a part of my life now doesn't mean you're not anymore." It was bound to happen someday. Sam hadn't meant for it to be so soon but it was and there was no changing that. No going back. Someday he was going to find someone, possibly Aurora? and start a life and a family all his own but that didn't mean she would forget all about him.

Sitting there on the floor beneath the table, Samara watched Jeremy leave her leave. For a few minutes she remained there wondering if it was best to just walk away and leave him alone. It certainly would be easier right now.

That wasn't what she was going to do. Crawling out from under the table she stood there looking at his back while he prepared his dish of hot dogs. "You're my brother, my twin Jer... if anyone was to turn their back on me and walk out of my life... I never expected it to be you. You're missing some of the hugest moments in my life... moments I always dreamed you would be by my side for... and all without even giving them a chance." Sniffling once more she wiped away one last tear refusing to allow anymore to fall. "If you ever change your mind I'm not all that hard to find."

That being said she moved over to the lone table where she had set down her now cold coffee and burger. No longer was she hungry but she wouldn't allow the food to go to waste.

Jer heard all the words from Sam as he ducked out of the table. He wasn’t considering replying because he was furious. Furious as he always got whenever he saw Sam. His hands were shaking as he grabbed a plate. It was almost dropped. He set it down on the table as best as he could and took a deep breath, her words resonating in his head.

“He’s not my nephew,’’ Jer spat. “I’m not missing out on anything. Yeah? Who do you spend all your time with now, huh? I don’t even know if mom and dad have forgiven you but I never asked them because I really don’t care. If I were them, I wouldn’t forgive you.’’

The rest of her words were ignored. All he said after was “I’m glad I’ll be at University and away from you.’’ Jer hadn’t even told her he was going to be furthering his studies in Astronomy and that he planned to become an Astronomer.

He continued to make his dogs, adding shredded carrots to them and ignoring Sam further.

Old 08-08-2018, 01:29 PM   #32 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer! <3

There was a time when nothing Jeremy would have said would have gotten to her. Back then she would have known he was only messing around and trying to get a rise out her. That time was along while ago. Now his words stung worse than a thousand bee stings all at once. His words struck her with enough force to bring a fresh round of tears to her eyes and make her go silent.

It hurt. All of it. Every single word, every single thought. The way Jeremy could simply push her aside like she was nothing was unbearable. They would be graduating shortly and moving on to Universities... Sam didn't even know where he was going! What were his plans for after this? Did he want to study Astronomy like he used to talk about when they were just little tiny kids laying outside and staring up at the night sky or did he decide to pursue something else? Did he know she was going to Photography. Probably not. They knew nothing about one another anymore and it was heartbreaking.

Samara sat there in silence letting her brothers words float through her head. There was so much more she wanted to say, wanted to do, including flinging herself at him and clinging onto him tightly until he gave in but she didn't. Instead she pulled out her wand muttering a gentle warming charm upon her food. Slipping her wand away once more she focused on her meal that she no longer wanted but was going to eat anyway. Each bite taken made her stomach churn. How much longer could he act like she was nothing to him, hopefully not much.

You are Bread!
Old 08-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
There was a time when nothing Jeremy would have said would have gotten to her. Back then she would have known he was only messing around and trying to get a rise out her. That time was along while ago. Now his words stung worse than a thousand bee stings all at once. His words struck her with enough force to bring a fresh round of tears to her eyes and make her go silent.

It hurt. All of it. Every single word, every single thought. The way Jeremy could simply push her aside like she was nothing was unbearable. They would be graduating shortly and moving on to Universities... Sam didn't even know where he was going! What were his plans for after this? Did he want to study Astronomy like he used to talk about when they were just little tiny kids laying outside and staring up at the night sky or did he decide to pursue something else? Did he know she was going to Photography. Probably not. They knew nothing about one another anymore and it was heartbreaking.

Samara sat there in silence letting her brothers words float through her head. There was so much more she wanted to say, wanted to do, including flinging herself at him and clinging onto him tightly until he gave in but she didn't. Instead she pulled out her wand muttering a gentle warming charm upon her food. Slipping her wand away once more she focused on her meal that she no longer wanted but was going to eat anyway. Each bite taken made her stomach churn. How much longer could he act like she was nothing to him, hopefully not much.

Was he really glad that he was going off to university without Sam? Yes, he was. There would be no chances of encountering her. She would be out of his life one hundred percent. Alright, maybe 98 percent because he was sure to run into her on holidays. As for their relationship, he doubted there was anything left to salvage.

That sent a knife through his heart.

Jer knew he was being stubborn and maybe someday he would stop being that way. Unfortunately, today was not that day.

Finished with his hot dogs, Jer took the plate and marched out of the kitchen. He was going to find somewhere else to eat. Anywhere but where Sam was.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:46 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer! <3

Just like that it was over.

The silence had hung so thick around them that it was suffocating. Yet words wouldn't come. Not anymore. Everything she said only made it worse.

Sam didn't need to see her brother walk out in order to know that he had. She heard him leave. Only remaining there long enough to finish the food she no longer wanted but had eaten anyhow. Once she had finished she cleared away any mess she had made and headed back to her dorm. Right now she just wanted to be alone.

You are Bread!
Old 02-23-2019, 03:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Valentine's Day Celebration
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

It's Valentine's Day and the entire castle is decorated for the occasion, but students have been aware of the festivities that were going to be placed around the castle. Love and fun is in the air so come join the professors and enjoy this lovely evening.

Food and Dance:

In the Dining Hall you will find that half the room has had the tables and chairs moved so students can dance and enjoy the music that is a little louder then your professor would like, while the other side of the room has pink and red table cloths with all kinds of heart shaped food. So dance, eat and enjoy each other's company.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default Tori :3
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

It was Valentine's Day, Abel didn't forget. A lot people considered it to be a waste of money and time. Why focus on one day versus every other day? Abel had an easy answer to that, because they can and it's fun. It's been great the past two terms with Blair and he wanted to let her know she was special. Well, she knew this but he liked to remind her without actually saying so. Hopefully the gifts he gave her recently showcased that.

Anyway, the seventh year was decked in a taped blazer, meshing muggle and wizard styles together. This was formal, right? Of course it was. Abel grinned as he entered the dining hall. Blair was going to meet up with him soon and he couldn't wait to enjoy the dance here with her.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 08:05 PM   #37 (permalink)

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Abel / Joel!
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
It was Valentine's Day, Abel didn't forget. A lot people considered it to be a waste of money and time. Why focus on one day versus every other day? Abel had an easy answer to that, because they can and it's fun. It's been great the past two terms with Blair and he wanted to let her know she was special. Well, she knew this but he liked to remind her without actually saying so. Hopefully the gifts he gave her recently showcased that.

Anyway, the seventh year was decked in a taped blazer, meshing muggle and wizard styles together. This was formal, right? Of course it was. Abel grinned as he entered the dining hall. Blair was going to meet up with him soon and he couldn't wait to enjoy the dance here with her.
Oh, Blair liked to be special in general… but she knew that she was Abel’s irreplacable special. Nothing that he could buy, would be as good as she was with him. She knew it, felt it soul deep. Was very happy in the fact that this tall piece of hunk, was hers. Yes, he was gorgeous. No, he was taken. No, she definitely wouldn’t think about leaving him. Thank you very much.

Mmmmhmmm.

Abel Forsfelle, was her man and she felt just as in love with him as he was with her. It was quite ridiculous honestly… but given how her own Daddy looked at her Mummy…. well, it was easy to see where she got her romantic side from. It definitely wasn’t through her Mom. Nope.

Not that, on Valentine’s Day, she wanted to be thinking about her parents… Especially when she was walking through the corridors in a stunning dress her Mummy had gone shopping to buy for her when the school had announced the ball. Even heavily pregnant, her Mummy was amazing. Mmmmhmmm.

Adorned in a beautiful black dress that clung to her hips, showed off what little waist she had and the long length of her leg with the thigh-high split, Blair moved elegantly. Well, as elegantly as one could when you weren’t truly used to moving in heels. Why was it considered proper to wear heels with a dress? Hmm. She’d maybe have to tell Abel that this wasn’t happening again - she just knew her feet were going to be burning by the end of the night.

Walking around the last corner, Blair’s carefully lined eyes searched for Abel… and due to his height, he was rather easy to find. With a careful smirk tugging on her glossed lips, she moved the last five or so steps to join Abel in the Hall. “You look very… handsome.” Andmine
Old 07-11-2019, 11:51 AM   #38 (permalink)

DMGS & DERP
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Default Anyone?
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

When he turned fifteen last August, Yul Walker decided that he was old enough to drink coffee. And he did consume the drink frequently from then on - not only because he liked the taste, but also because he needed the caffeine.

Being a fifth year meant that he would be taking his JARVEY tests next year, so he had to devote a lot of his time studying for them. He also had to start seriously thinking about his future - university, career and whatnot. The thing was that he did not know what he wanted to do after he graduated from Ilvermorny. He was interested in many things and he was equally good at many of his subjects, it wasn’t like he was... exceptional in one field. In short, he was stressed, which was rare for the optimistic boy.

Standing in front of the coffee counter, he began making his drink. He needed the caffeine.