sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1155 users online including...
Svetligg , Stevendalo , Antonioqvj

4 members
1151 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2016, 04:20 AM

Default Reception and Waiting Area

Is there a problem? Did you witness a crime? Or maybe you have something to report? Come on up to the Reception desk here in Law Enforcement and someone will help you as soon as they can. There's an instant coffee machine shoved off in one corner with a few chairs. Fill out a form that is next to the coffee machine and send it by paper airplane to the division you are seeking to speak with someone from, or to the individual you are wishing to speak to.

Through the door to the left is a work area for Work areas, as well as the Magical Forensics Lab, a janitor's closet, and access to the Lifts and Direct Floos to the right you can walk through booking and interrogation with the Holding cells, the Conference Room, and the Department Head's Office. You may not enter these areas unless you are accompanied by an MLE employee.

Feel free to help yourself to the coffee while you wait.

Everyone and anyone is welcome to RP here! Our receptionist is a NPC (non-playable character) by the name of Muriel. She's efficient and quiet (because obviously theres nobody RPing her! If you address her nobody will respond.) If your character is here to visit with a DMLE employee, you can feel free to post on through to the appropriate area, (just make sure you start by coming through here!) Alternatively if you wish to create your own RP, report a crime or anything like that, feel free to PM the Department Head and we can try to figure something out for you! If nobody responds to you in due time, please send a PM or VM to one of the active employees!
Old 12-15-2016, 04:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Sleater limped into the reception area, hobbling over to coffee machine to pick up a form. Thank Merlin that he didn't have to talk to anybody about this in person. Plopping himself into a seat, he started filling out the form. Merlin, he's never felt this pathetic and that's saying a lot. Such a screw up. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Sleater limped into the reception area, hobbling over to coffee machine to pick up a form. Thank Merlin that he didn't have to talk to anybody about this in person. Plopping himself into a seat, he started filling out the form. Merlin, he's never felt this pathetic and that's saying a lot. Such a screw up. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Merlin it felt good to officially be back. There was a whole different feeling walking around MLE now than walking into the Ministry earlier this morning. What difference you may ask; this morning, she was on maternity leave and NOW she was on her way to the Evidence and Pensieve Room to completely lose herself in work--real work, not just the expired warrants Vivi took for her while she was stuck at home.

At some point later, she'd go back to the Manor to inform Arisa she'd be watching Emmerson for a bit longer buuuuuuut not yet. Not unless she wanted the baby unceremoniously dumped back into her hand and her cousin to quickly disappear after.

There was something of a spring in her step as she entered the reception area but that quickly gave way to curiosity. Was that Sleater? What was he doing up here in Level 2? Illegal international business he needed someone in MLE to take a look at? SHE COULD HELP! There existed the small chance it would end up being a matter for the Hit Wizards but she still had to be sure. Couldn't give up a case that easily.

Lex headed over and plopped down onto the seat next to him. "I leave you alone for a few months and you nearly get your hand ripped off." She quipped, having caught sight of his bandaged wrist. "Did'ja accidentally shut a desk drawer on it?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 12-15-2016, 04:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin it felt good to officially be back. There was a whole different feeling walking around MLE now than walking into the Ministry earlier this morning. What difference you may ask; this morning, she was on maternity leave and NOW she was on her way to the Evidence and Pensieve Room to completely lose herself in work--real work, not just the expired warrants Vivi took for her while she was stuck at home.

At some point later, she'd go back to the Manor to inform Arisa she'd be watching Emmerson for a bit longer buuuuuuut not yet. Not unless she wanted the baby unceremoniously dumped back into her hand and her cousin to quickly disappear after.

There was something of a spring in her step as she entered the reception area but that quickly gave way to curiosity. Was that Sleater? What was he doing up here in Level 2? Illegal international business he needed someone in MLE to take a look at? SHE COULD HELP! There existed the small chance it would end up being a matter for the Hit Wizards but she still had to be sure. Couldn't give up a case that easily.

Lex headed over and plopped down onto the seat next to him. "I leave you alone for a few months and you nearly get your hand ripped off." She quipped, having caught sight of his bandaged wrist. "Did'ja accidentally shut a desk drawer on it?"
Sleater's head lifted to acknowledge the person next to him and then went back to doing the form. THEN HIS HEAD LIFTED UP AGAIN AND HE STARED, FROZEN, AT ALEXA CAMBRIDGE SITTING NEXT TO HIM.

He sat there sitting and staring.

Sitting and staring through her teasing.

Not like his usual "wow, she's so pretty" staring, like what the heck is she doing here.

...."whattheheckareyoudoinghere?"
Old 12-15-2016, 04:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Sleater's head lifted to acknowledge the person next to him and then went back to doing the form. THEN HIS HEAD LIFTED UP AGAIN AND HE STARED, FROZEN, AT ALEXA CAMBRIDGE SITTING NEXT TO HIM.

He sat there sitting and staring.

Sitting and staring through her teasing.

Not like his usual "wow, she's so pretty" staring, like what the heck is she doing here.

...."whattheheckareyoudoinghere?"
"I work here." A nod and a wide grin were added to that response. Yes, she worked here. This was where she had to be from 8 'til whenever the hell she wanted to leave--or when Legend forced her out. Whichever came first.

Wasn't it glorious? Wasn't he as happy as she was that she was back at WORK???

"The better question," She continued, seconds before swiping the document from his grip and giving it a once over, "is what you are doing here. This is Level 2, not 5 and you'll be hard pressed to convince me you're lost." He'd been working here for nearly a year, it just wasn't possible.

What on earth was this anyway? The fact it had "Knockturn Alley" was enough to catch her attention. "What's this?" She asked, even as she launched out of the chair and moved further away to prevent him from making attempts at reclaiming it. Her gaze steadily descended the page, hazel eyes growing larger with each line.

Holy kneazle.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:33 AM   #6 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"I work here." A nod and a wide grin were added to that response. Yes, she worked here. This was where she had to be from 8 'til whenever the hell she wanted to leave--or when Legend forced her out. Whichever came first.

Wasn't it glorious? Wasn't he as happy as she was that she was back at WORK???

"The better question," She continued, seconds before swiping the document from his grip and giving it a once over, "is what you are doing here. This is Level 2, not 5 and you'll be hard pressed to convince me you're lost." He'd been working here for nearly a year, it just wasn't possible.

What on earth was this anyway? The fact it had "Knockturn Alley" was enough to catch her attention. "What's this?" She asked, even as she launched out of the chair and moved further away to prevent him from making attempts at reclaiming it. Her gaze steadily descended the page, hazel eyes growing larger with each line.

Holy kneazle.
Holy kneazle was right.

and holy kneazle he wasn't about to look at her in the eyes now. He just simply looked the other way. Wow, that plant looks so nice in that corner.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
Holy kneazle was right.

and holy kneazle he wasn't about to look at her in the eyes now. He just simply looked the other way. Wow, that plant looks so nice in that corner.
It took several moments of stunned staring before Alexa realized her question hadn't been answered. By now, it was perfectly clear what she was reading, but the meaning behind her question changed. It was no longer "what am I looking at?", no now it became "WHY am I looking at this?" because WHY did this happen in the first place?

Her silence could fill the room. It was almost a tangible one and for another little while, she kept her eyes locked on the form. This was one of those times when it would have been better to wait and think through her words before moving into a full blown rage.

Note this did very little to stop the first colourful word that hit her mind from spilling out her lips. Of coursed she cussed. This was serious.

"Why doesn't this report contain details about the partner you were meant to take when going to a place like Knockturn Alley?" Calm. She was calm. Except certainly not

Old 12-15-2016, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

God, the air was suffocating. It felt like he was being churned out by his father after he got in trouble for trespassing when he was younger. Why wasn't anybody coming through here? Someone to distract her. Someone to save him. Sleater wasn't expecting to run into Alexa so soon. Honestly, he wasn't sure he was going to tell her ever if this unfortunate encounter hadn't happened.

He was getting irritated. He wasn't liking being scolded like a child. Sleater knew he messed up, but all he wanted was to get away from here and go home. Finally turning to look at her, he snapped, "I went alone, okay?! I. Went. Alone." He rubbed his face in frustration. "I thought I'd be fine. I thought I could do it alone." Being fired sounds so great right about now.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

"Have you lost all and every one of your senses?" This was all she could managed to ask. It wasn't so long ago that she'd been reminding him of the fact he wasn't trained MLE. Back then, it just seemed like any other silly little conversation they had but Merlin if she'd known he was capable of putting himself in THIS much trouble, she would have let Remy reply to him that day. The message would have been loud and clear; don't go.

"Sleater...this....it....you could have been killed. For all the talk you give to me about being safe, this is....it's..." Her words came and went as the tides of worry and anger swept back and forth within her.

She couldn't even.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

He was at lost for words. Come to think of it, he wasn't entirely sure why he just had to go alone.

No, he did know.

She was standing right in front of him. He wanted to prove himself something. Prove himself a hero. An able man. Not afraid to take risks.

Instead, now he sits in front of her like an idiot. A useless idiot.

He looked up at her, knowing that nothing was left to lose since he pretty much lost it all.

And he stood up.

He stood straight up despite the pain in his legs and marched straight up to Alexa Cambridge...

...and he kissed her.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

O_O

It hadn't occurred to her that with all his staggered steps toward her, THIS would be the outcome of his actions. Sure, she found it curious he'd put himself through obvious pain just to move closer but her brain hadn't moved along far enough to understand the why.

There were several problems with this and absolutely zero time to really explain any before the Auror took a measured step back. First reaction? Looking around to be sure no one had seen. While not as bothered by public displays of affection as she once was, WORK was never ever ever ever ever EVER the place for such a thing. It was plainly a no, no matter who tried it.

Next, hazel eyes locked on him. For the moment, his little stunt down in Knockturn Alley was forgotten in the face of this.

"I have a ton of work to do now that I'm back." When her words finally returned, they were rushed. "It's a busy day--it's probably real busy for you too. I'll...make sure this form gets to the right people and we'll have it sorted." With that, she spun quickly on her heels and made a hasty retreat to the Evidence and Pensieve Room.

There were several things she came prepared to deal with today, this was not one of them and she was il-prepared to say the least.

Old 12-16-2016, 05:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Oh..

Um...

Well, at least she stopped grilling him.

Back to desk work then he supposes.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Kitty walked into the reception and waiting room for the MLE. She'd never been here before though she'd always wanted to see it. Now at last she had a chance. Unfortunately this was because she had a crime to report - or at least, a threat to commit a crime to report.

The 18 year old Gothic approached the desk somewhat uncertainly (not sure if this was the way to proceed) and introduced herself. "Um hello. I witnessed a crime and would like to report it...earlier this week I sent an owl with a message saying I was coming. My name is Kitty Valentine."
Old 01-31-2018, 09:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

It was a busy time, even for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, which was usually run off its feet on a good day. 'Busy' was perhaps too tame a word for it. Jake's days had been nothing short of hectic these past few months, and he had spent many all-nighters here at the ministry between shifts, working on cases rather than going home and being with his wife and children.

This was perhaps a little strange, considering what had happened with Xanthe going missing the way she had, for WEEKS. She was back now, thank Merlin, but unable to give any real insight as to where she had been. When he tried to press for information, Jake would grow incredibly frustrated, and Xanthe would burst into tears, and then Becca would take over while he left to do some work and then the cycle would start over again later. In the end, Jake decided it would be smarter if he just let the matter drop, because losing his temper around his kids was never a good feeling. But he had just been so worried, and was still so worried about the still unresolved situation. So... work had been his main focus. Not to mention Aslan... and the baby.

Okay. No. Compartmentalising. Jake couldn't necessarily separate the Xanthe issues from his work life, but he felt like that was probably a good thing. The public might be more likely to believe in people who were invested in the disappearances, so keeping it personal made sense. But all the other stuff could be put on hold while he was here at work.

A memo came in from Muriel. Glancing at his watch, Jake waited for his coffee mug to refill itself and gathered up some parchment, a folder, and his charmed quill. After grabbing his coffee, he started for reception.

Three seconds later, his glasses floated into the air and sped after him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Kitty walked into the reception and waiting room for the MLE. She'd never been here before though she'd always wanted to see it. Now at last she had a chance. Unfortunately this was because she had a crime to report - or at least, a threat to commit a crime to report.

The 18 year old Gothic approached the desk somewhat uncertainly (not sure if this was the way to proceed) and introduced herself. "Um hello. I witnessed a crime and would like to report it...earlier this week I sent an owl with a message saying I was coming. My name is Kitty Valentine."
As he entered reception, Jake cleared his throat. His attention was drawn straight to the young girl, looking barely old enough to be out of school and with rather striking fashion choices, waiting at the desk.

He spoke up as his glasses flew onto his face, managing to only once almost poke his eye out. "Kitty Valentine, crime to report?" It was part question, part statement. The memo told him exactly who was here and why. He wasn't entirely sure if someone else had claimed case after the earlier letter but supposed that he could at least get things started. There was always the possibility that this would align with the events he was looking into. "Would you like to come through?" This part really was a question; some weren't comfortable with going back to the desks, but it was really the place that made the most sense. Also, if she was expecting someone else to show up and talk with her, now would be the time to make him aware of that.

You are Chocolate!
Old 02-01-2018, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
[font=georgia]As he entered reception, Jake cleared his throat. His attention was drawn straight to the young girl, looking barely old enough to be out of school and with rather striking fashion choices, waiting at the desk.

He spoke up as his glasses flew onto his face, managing to only once almost poke his eye out. "Kitty Valentine, crime to report?" It was part question, part statement. The memo told him exactly who was here and why. He wasn't entirely sure if someone else had claimed case after the earlier letter but supposed that he could at least get things started. There was always the possibility that this would align with the events he was looking into. "Would you like to come through?" This part really was a question; some weren't comfortable with going back to the desks, but it was really the place that made the most sense. Also, if she was expecting someone else to show up and talk with her, now would be the time to make him aware of that.
Luckily she didn't have to wait long (not that she minded waiting) until someone came to see her. The words had barely left her mouth when a man who worked here arrived and asked what crime she had to report. "Oh hello. I do have a crime to report!" she said, perhaps a little louder than intended, walking over to where he was.

She followed him back to the desks, slightly apprehensive since this was the first time she'd ever done anything like this. At Hogwarts, friends would sometimes jokingly remark that she looked like a dark witch because of her Gothic style. Hopefully this guy here didn't think she looked suspicious.

Kitty sat down in front of the desk he was at. "Is there like a questionnaire I have to fill out, or should I just describe what happened?"
Old 02-02-2018, 02:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Jake was not really the judgemental sort. Or... well, it depended, really. In his job, you had to be judgemental in a sense; you had to recognise the signs of anything untoward and make judgements in that regard, but you also needed to be as unprejudiced as possible. Some managed it better than others. Things like style choices - especially ones such as those he himself had opted for in his youth - did not immediately cause Jake to suspect someone of being a dark witch or wizard. It wasn't a fun accusation to have thrown at you if it was incorrect, something else he knew firsthand.

Getting right down to business, Jake situated himself and shook his head. "No questionnaire. All you need to do is make a statement." Here, he set the parchment down and balanced the self-inking quill on its nib near the top of the page. "Describe what happened, exactly as it happened, with as much detail as possible. I might ask questions here and there, for clarification. Now, this quill-" Jake gestured towards it "-is a little like a Quick-Quotes Quill, but much more reliable; it will write exactly what you say. Once you get to the end, I'll need you to read through the statement to make sure it's all correct, and then sign it. Then we'll look into it, and follow up whatever needs following up." They'd take some contact details too, of course, but that was the sort of thing Muriel handled.

Jake glanced at Kitty Valentine's face to make sure she was following, and smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring way. This process could be a little anxiety-provoking for those that weren't used to it, especially when the officials they were dealing with were harried or overtired or generally just stressed out individuals. Jake liked to try and keep witnesses as calm and relaxed as possible, but he was fully aware that it was often his own demeanour that made people a little skittish.

You are Chocolate!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:33 PM   #17 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default Sorry this is so late!
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Jake was not really the judgemental sort. Or... well, it depended, really. In his job, you had to be judgemental in a sense; you had to recognise the signs of anything untoward and make judgements in that regard, but you also needed to be as unprejudiced as possible. Some managed it better than others. Things like style choices - especially ones such as those he himself had opted for in his youth - did not immediately cause Jake to suspect someone of being a dark witch or wizard. It wasn't a fun accusation to have thrown at you if it was incorrect, something else he knew firsthand.

Getting right down to business, Jake situated himself and shook his head. "No questionnaire. All you need to do is make a statement." Here, he set the parchment down and balanced the self-inking quill on its nib near the top of the page. "Describe what happened, exactly as it happened, with as much detail as possible. I might ask questions here and there, for clarification. Now, this quill-" Jake gestured towards it "-is a little like a Quick-Quotes Quill, but much more reliable; it will write exactly what you say. Once you get to the end, I'll need you to read through the statement to make sure it's all correct, and then sign it. Then we'll look into it, and follow up whatever needs following up." They'd take some contact details too, of course, but that was the sort of thing Muriel handled.

Jake glanced at Kitty Valentine's face to make sure she was following, and smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring way. This process could be a little anxiety-provoking for those that weren't used to it, especially when the officials they were dealing with were harried or overtired or generally just stressed out individuals. Jake liked to try and keep witnesses as calm and relaxed as possible, but he was fully aware that it was often his own demeanour that made people a little skittish.
She gave a tentative smile at the sight of the quill. Her mom had one kind of like that that she used when she worked with the media. Its presence, combined with the Ministry guy's demeanor, made her feel more comfortable as she began telling her story:

"I was handing information leaflets to different people I met while walking the streets of Diagon Alley. My leaflets contained historical information on how our Ministry of Magic came to be, specifically in regards to the Statute - and they contained my opinions on some of these issues." If he was paying close attention, he may have noticed her reluctance in describing the leaflets beyond the vaguest of ways which she had just used. That was intentional: she knew her position on repealing the Statute was extremely unpopular, and she did not want that to influence this guy's opinion on her. At Hogwarts she had been called a "Cultist" because of it, despite her pacifist beliefs. Better to be cautious sometimes. "But then I took a turn down Knockturn Alley. I knew of its terrible reputation, but it was broad daylight and I didn't think anything would happen." Please don't think of her as a fool, Ministry guy. Describing this was embarrassing and painful enough as it was. "But something did happen. A witch confronted me about the leaflets and demanded I leave. She threatened to kill me if I didn't. And then she burned every last one of my leaflets. Of course I left then! I don't think she was joking: I think she really would have killed me if I had refused to leave. Unfortunately I didn't get her name, but I can say that she middle aged, had dark hair, and dark clothes. I know it's not much to go on. But I knew I had to report this if there would be even the slightest chance that my report could land that beast behind bars."

And that was the end of her story. She would be happy to answer any questions he had, though she hoped they wouldn't go too deeply into what she had written on the leaflets. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad. This guy seemed nice and maybe he wouldn't judge her for having another opinion.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

Caleb was not sure which section of law enforcement he wanted to ask about so he decided to send a general letter.
Hello, my name is Caleb Emery. I'm writing this letter to ask about if there are any positions available in law enforcement Jonas sent it off prefering to rely on owls...
Old 11-17-2018, 08:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Caleb was not sure which section of law enforcement he wanted to ask about so he decided to send a general letter.
Hello, my name is Caleb Emery. I'm writing this letter to ask about if there are any positions available in law enforcement Jonas sent it off prefering to rely on owls...
Merlin an owl in his department?! Why would someone send one that could leave such a mess. Taking the note off the owl's leg Ryder sent it on its way before opening it and heading to his office to read and respond.

You are Coffee!