sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1140 users online including...
Stevendalo , Antonioqvj , maximllon , Antonioakb

5 members
1135 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2016, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Offices for Employees
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

When you walk into the offices of level five you may notice a very open atmosphere. Cubicles are set up for employees to have their own space and privacy, but the open middle leaves room for some sofa's and chairs perfect for team collaborating or smaller division meetings. If you are coming for a meeting or just to drop by a certain desk you will find the names of the divisions on plates at the start of each cubical area.w Watch out though level five is very busy and you will see memos and owls zooming by.

Last edited by Bazinga; 07-08-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Erec was making his rounds. He never was one that really wanted to stay in his office. He liked being up and moving around. So as he hummed to himself he headed for the foriegn relations part of the department. This was a group that he needed and hadn't officially sat down with.

Turning the corner he smiled as he saw them busy working. "Good day everyone." Did they notice he had a file in his hand? Well they should, it was going to be a very important file.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Victoria smiled at the photo attached to a letter she had gotten earlier this morning. Her little brother, Yoongi had passed his exams and was going to his third year at the university. Feeling quite proud, she pulled open her bag and placed the letter and photo back in before getting up on her feet.

Stretching her arms, she then grabbed a few of her files and walked towards the more comfortable couches. Sitting down , she pointed her wand at the notes before they transfigurated in to paper airplanes. "Good day Mr.Delacroix" she greeted without looking up from her task. "Spying to see if we're really working, sir?" she added with a grin. He could take a joke right?
Old 12-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Victoria smiled at the photo attached to a letter she had gotten earlier this morning. Her little brother, Yoongi had passed his exams and was going to his third year at the university. Feeling quite proud, she pulled open her bag and placed the letter and photo back in before getting up on her feet.

Stretching her arms, she then grabbed a few of her files and walked towards the more comfortable couches. Sitting down , she pointed her wand at the notes before they transfigurated in to paper airplanes. "Good day Mr.Delacroix" she greeted without looking up from her task. "Spying to see if we're really working, sir?" she added with a grin. He could take a joke right?
Looking around his eyes stopped on a woman in the foriegn relations division. He watched as she was making paper airplanes, "Well considering you look as if you are about to entertain with those airplanes I guess I should be." He had a smile on his face so clearly he was good at having a sense of humor. "Was just getting out of my office and wanted to see how everything was going." He had a few things on his agenda, especially for this division, but that could wait a few minutes for some small talk.

"How is things going around foriegn relations?" Was always curious on their take on how things were going whether good or bad. "I was hoping you or anyone else had a few minutes that I could speak to you about some upcoming things that could really use your area of knowledge." So hopefully putting it that way it could be them wanting to do it not just an order given by the boss.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Looking around his eyes stopped on a woman in the foriegn relations division. He watched as she was making paper airplanes, "Well considering you look as if you are about to entertain with those airplanes I guess I should be." He had a smile on his face so clearly he was good at having a sense of humor. "Was just getting out of my office and wanted to see how everything was going." He had a few things on his agenda, especially for this division, but that could wait a few minutes for some small talk.

"How is things going around foriegn relations?" Was always curious on their take on how things were going whether good or bad. "I was hoping you or anyone else had a few minutes that I could speak to you about some upcoming things that could really use your area of knowledge." So hopefully putting it that way it could be them wanting to do it not just an order given by the boss.
Placing her wand back in her wrist holster, she smiled at their boss before noticing the file in his hands. Of course it was not unusual to see but for some reason she hoped that file contained something new. "I'm making airplanes so they can be send right away when needed" she said, or did he rather want to use owls? It could get really messy in the elevators...

" i have some time now" she replied, standing up from the couch and went towards her desk to grab a notebook and self-inking quill. "Thinks are fine at the moment" hopefully he was about to give her a new assignment. One that was top secret!

Yeah like that was going to happen in their department... She sighed.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Placing her wand back in her wrist holster, she smiled at their boss before noticing the file in his hands. Of course it was not unusual to see but for some reason she hoped that file contained something new. "I'm making airplanes so they can be send right away when needed" she said, or did he rather want to use owls? It could get really messy in the elevators...

" i have some time now" she replied, standing up from the couch and went towards her desk to grab a notebook and self-inking quill. "Thinks are fine at the moment" hopefully he was about to give her a new assignment. One that was top secret!

Yeah like that was going to happen in their department... She sighed.
That was what he figured she was doing, but his humor enjoyed the airplane making. He use to love doing those as a kid at school. His professor not so much though. There were times he could see where his daughter got her spunk from, but there were other times he could see she was a product of her mother. "Maybe we should have a paper airplane contest one day." He was joking, possibly. Though it could be a fun stress relief if it ever got to intense on the level.

Good she had some time he was very pleased by that and took a seat on one of the couches. "The trade division is looking into having a trade show int the next year. Since it will be an international show and we have not done one here for some time I need you to go over the foriegn policies and contact that different countries international cooperation departments and check for updated regulations from them to have their items come over. We need to check that with our own and make sure all of our policies coincide with theirs. I do not want any areas not allowed to come because of something we did not have. " She could handle that couldn't she?

"Also I'd like for someone to poke around the policies for international horse racing." He wouldn't fully say why at the moment, but he'd like to have something for his niece up on level seven if they did find any information on it.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Quote:
That was what he figured she was doing, but his humor enjoyed the airplane making. He use to love doing those as a kid at school. His professor not so much though. There were times he could see where his daughter got her spunk from, but there were other times he could see she was a product of her mother. "Maybe we should have a paper airplane contest one day." He was joking, possibly. Though it could be a fun stress relief if it ever got to intense on the level.

Good she had some time he was very pleased by that and took a seat on one of the couches. "The trade division is looking into having a trade show int the next year. Since it will be an international show and we have not done one here for some time I need you to go over the foriegn policies and contact that different countries international cooperation departments and check for updated regulations from them to have their items come over. We need to check that with our own and make sure all of our policies coincide with theirs. I do not want any areas not allowed to come because of something we did not have. " She could handle that couldn't she?

"Also I'd like for someone to poke around the policies for international horse racing." He wouldn't fully say why at the moment, but he'd like to have something for his niece up on level seven if they did find any information on it.
Paper airplane contest? He was joking right?

Victoria wasn't sure if the man was joking or not but the idea was actually not bad. There should be more interaction between the employees, she thought and this would be simple yet perfect. still, they were not here to do fun stuff but to work. "If you do, i will not hesitate to beat you in it" she said seriously yet the corners of her mouth went up a bit. "Boss or not" she now fully smiled and watched him sit down on one of the couches

Hesitating for a second, the woman then sat down on the chair opposite of him and placed her notebook on her lap as she crossed her legs. Writing down the important words he was saying for future reference and when he was done she stopped scribbling as well.

Looking down at her notes and re-reading them quickly to make sure she would understand it days later. Satisfied, she looked back up. "Which items are we talking about, sir?" she asked, flipping the page of her notebook in case he began to instruct again. This was her first assignment like this one. She needed to know everything.

The horse racing thing came as a surprise though and she raised her eyebrow "I'm sure i can find something about that as well, if not i'll ask someone else but why horses? And just the horses muggles use or magical creatures as well?" winged horses and such?
Old 12-22-2016, 02:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Paper airplane contest? He was joking right?

Victoria wasn't sure if the man was joking or not but the idea was actually not bad. There should be more interaction between the employees, she thought and this would be simple yet perfect. still, they were not here to do fun stuff but to work. "If you do, i will not hesitate to beat you in it" she said seriously yet the corners of her mouth went up a bit. "Boss or not" she now fully smiled and watched him sit down on one of the couches

Hesitating for a second, the woman then sat down on the chair opposite of him and placed her notebook on her lap as she crossed her legs. Writing down the important words he was saying for future reference and when he was done she stopped scribbling as well.

Looking down at her notes and re-reading them quickly to make sure she would understand it days later. Satisfied, she looked back up. "Which items are we talking about, sir?" she asked, flipping the page of her notebook in case he began to instruct again. This was her first assignment like this one. She needed to know everything.

The horse racing thing came as a surprise though and she raised her eyebrow "I'm sure i can find something about that as well, if not i'll ask someone else but why horses? And just the horses muggles use or magical creatures as well?" winged horses and such?

He laughed and shook his head, "I think this is a challenge. One that I do like. Let's do this." Why not it could be a good for a Friday afternoon. Something to end the work week off right. He wasn't afraid to be a bit childish and this just seemed fun.

He watched entertained as she took notes. This was impressive really, he was glad his employees wanted to do well. "We haven't gotten specific items yet we are just in the works of planning, which means I need just all the regulations of trades to be updated and make sure all our trade agreements with the other countries are updated as well. If some need renewed makes sure the team gets on that so we aren't needing to push things back." He figures she would be alright to do that.

"No not muggle horses." He should have been more specific. "Level seven is looking into international winged horse racing. Bring it here, so our department will have to get in contact with them once they have everything in order and make sure all the laws and regulations are being upheld. It's our job to keep the peace between countries with this sort of thing, so I just want to have a jump start on making sure we know the rules before going to another department." Did that explain a bit better?
Old 08-19-2017, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default Saki <3 and any other interns?
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Rani had spent most of this week facing piles and piles of foreign relations paperwork. Not that this woman was complaining. In fact, she was spending her supposed to be break time in here to finish off at least a fourth of what work she had left. The pile to her right was all contact information on international ambassadors, and the other one was all travel forms that she needed to owl to important people involved in this international trade that her department head had left for them to sort.

With what little space there was left on her cubicle area, Rani tried her very best to keep things as neat and as organised as possible... though she had to compromise her usually composed appearance. She was obviously stressed, if anyone even gave her a close look. Sipping coffee from the mug she got from her chicken wing brother for Christmas a few years ago, Rani then went through her list of ambassadors and then back at the pile of travel forms.

Merlin should come and send help.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 08-21-2017, 03:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Miami looked at the piece of note, a name was written on it…. a woman named Rani Malhotra. She supposed her name might be a clue to finding her a little bit easier in this huge office space. She imagined her to be dark-skinned and tall, possibly beautiful with almond-shaped eyes. Mr.Delacroix told her that she was to become her supervisor for her whole intern duration. But first she needed to find the woman. Miami asked one of the employees if he could point her to the right person. He happily obliged and pointed her to the woman’s desk. She thanked the man before walking towards Rani Malhotra’s desk. She wasn’t wrong when she thought of the woman’s appearance. Beautiful was an understatement for this one, she was drop-dead gorgeous! She was rendered speechless for a bit. Miami gulped, “Hello…I’m Miami Felton…the new intern. I’ve been told to report to you…”
Old 08-21-2017, 04:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Miami looked at the piece of note, a name was written on it…. a woman named Rani Malhotra. She supposed her name might be a clue to finding her a little bit easier in this huge office space. She imagined her to be dark-skinned and tall, possibly beautiful with almond-shaped eyes. Mr.Delacroix told her that she was to become her supervisor for her whole intern duration. But first she needed to find the woman. Miami asked one of the employees if he could point her to the right person. He happily obliged and pointed her to the woman’s desk. She thanked the man before walking towards Rani Malhotra’s desk. She wasn’t wrong when she thought of the woman’s appearance. Beautiful was an understatement for this one, she was drop-dead gorgeous! She was rendered speechless for a bit. Miami gulped, “Hello…I’m Miami Felton…the new intern. I’ve been told to report to you…”
Rani kept repeating her mantra in her head, that it was only a bad day and not a bad life. Of course, this was work and she didn't want to mess things up, considering that this international trade show would be the real deal for her department. Her job as a foreign relations officer obviously took up much time these few weeks. She made a mental reminder to make up to her parents and brother in their next family Saturday, with loads of chicken wings and nuggets and pizza. What better way to make up for missed times than to present the family with food.

The raven-haired woman was hastily scribbling on a piece of paper and pinning it to her small bulletin board she had bought. It was then when she noticed a young woman approach her, and looked up at her with a sincere smile. Oh! She was an intern. Perhaps that explained the obvious nervousness on the younger girl's face? "Pleasure to meet you, Miami," the twenty-seven year old said. "My name's Rani Malhotra. Oh, please have a seat." Rani offered one beside her so the intern didn't have to stand the whole time, and maybe they could talk about this entire intern thing.

"I apologise for my messy work area," Rani said, settling her mug down. "We've got an international trade show coming up soon, so I've got all sorts of files and forms on my desk." Mhm yeah, her work wasn't always the most chill but she happened to love her job here, so it never bothered her. "But please do tell me about yourself first before we move on to these papers." The woman smiled. It was better to get to know her intern first before she actually gave her tasks and stuff, just to build a sense of acquaintanceship.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 11-01-2017, 05:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Anyone? Pleaseeeeeeeeee play with me?
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Claudette entered the quiet office area with a cup of coffee in hand on this early morning as she headed to her desk. Taking a big sip of the wonderful coffee that she had avoided during her pregnancy, because just the smell had made her nauseous. Now she could drink it again. Her maternity leave was over and as Claudette stopped in front of her desk she couldn't help, but stare with her mouth open in surprise at the sight of the immigration files and cases waiting for her in big piles.

Hadn't Erec had someone fill in for her while she had been away? Shaking her head Claudey sat down in her chair to drink up the rest of her coffee. Then she would device up a plan for how to tacle the ginormus piles. It would take days to go through everything. Was someone trying to pull a welcome back to work prank on her by shuffling all the ongoing immigration cases on her desk? If that ended up being the case then Claudey was going to tell them exactly what she thought of such a prank.

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 11-18-2017 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Eva and anyone else!

Erec usually came into the offices daily to check on his team,
so him coming in wasn't a big surprise. The look on his face however and the step he took as he walked in probably showed that he wasn't there for a casual walk through this time.

Heading straight for the file cabinets he started to search for a name. A specific name that had come across his desk. He had a stack following behind him of papers and files, but at the moment he wasn't able to find what he was looking for.

Where could it be? There was no way after last terms cleaning and reorganizing that a file would be missing.

"Kane Cassadine or Victor De La Garza?"
Old 11-18-2017, 08:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Erec usually came into the offices daily to check on his team, so him coming in wasn't a big surprise. The look on his face however and the step he took as he walked in probably showed that he wasn't there for a casual walk through this time.
Heading straight for the file cabinets he started to search for a name. A specific name that had come across his desk. He had a stack following behind him of papers and files, but at the moment he wasn't able to find what he was looking for.
Where could it be? There was no way after last terms cleaning and reorganizing that a file would be missing.
"Kane Cassadine or Victor De La Garza?"
After finishing up her coffee Claudey started to go through the files and papers on her desk and arranging them after urgency and area. Visas, citizenship, and possible illegal immigrants. She needed to take care of the illegal immigrant cases first and get information from the MLE.

Claudey was so focused on her work that she at first didn't see or hear Erec come in until she with some startle saw him by the filing cabinets. Hearing him mutter names that were somewhat familiar to her she gave her file piles a long last look before she called over.

"Do you need any help finding some files Erec? The new filing system is a bit tricky to get until you've got some practice."
Old 11-20-2017, 03:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
After finishing up her coffee Claudey started to go through the files and papers on her desk and arranging them after urgency and area. Visas, citizenship, and possible illegal immigrants. She needed to take care of the illegal immigrant cases first and get information from the MLE.

Claudey was so focused on her work that she at first didn't see or hear Erec come in until she with some startle saw him by the filing cabinets. Hearing him mutter names that were somewhat familiar to her she gave her file piles a long last look before she called over.

"Do you need any help finding some files Erec? The new filing system is a bit tricky to get until you've got some practice."

He continued to look through things trying to find the files he was looking for. He didn't really want to bother his employees if they were busy, but help was certainly not going to be turned away. Hearing a voice he looked up and gave Claudette a smile, "Yes actually I could use some help. I have two names that came to my desk. We need to check their immigration status." If the note was correct on the one they had a serious problem, but the other might not be as hard to figure out.

"The first is Kane Cassadine. The note on my desk makes it out that his visa has been expired for a few years and if that is the case we need to get a move on why and where is he. Hopefully, they hadn't missed his papers when they were doing their organizing last term.

Moving to the next set of files he started looking for the name.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Default hi guys!
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Dorian was never at his desk for a long period of time due to his restless behavior. Since the day at started, he had already made about three trips to the break room for coffee, which was odd for him. He usually did not make this many trips for coffee unless he was nervous about something.... but he didn't feel nervous?

Shaking off the the thought, he walked back into the office area with his fresh cup of coffee in one hand and the paperwork he had been looking over in the other. His dark eyes landed on Erec and Claudey once inside the room. They both looked like they were searching for something, so of course, he was curious.

"Need any help?" He asked and then he welcomed himself to another sip of coffee.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Hihi!

Quote:
He continued to look through things trying to find the files he was looking for. He didn't really want to bother his employees if they were busy, but help was certainly not going to be turned away. Hearing a voice he looked up and gave Claudette a smile, "Yes actually I could use some help. I have two names that came to my desk. We need to check their immigration status." If the note was correct on the one they had a serious problem, but the other might not be as hard to figure out.
"The first is Kane Cassadine. The note on my desk makes it out that his visa has been expired for a few years and if that is the case we need to get a move on why and where is he. Hopefully, they hadn't missed his papers when they were doing their organizing last term.
Moving to the next set of files he started looking for the name.
"Cassadine? The name sounds a little familiar." Claudette admitted as her blue eyes met Erec's. Rising from her cubicle chair, she pushed thoughts of her own waiting immigration files aside as walked over to her boss. Erec needed assistance and that was what he was going to get from her. "Do you remember what country Cassadine is from originally? The new filing system lists both after origin country and surname." Sometimes it made thing tricky but Claudey was slowly getting the hang of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
Shaking off the the thought, he walked back into the office area with his fresh cup of coffee in one hand and the paperwork he had been looking over in the other. His dark eyes landed on Erec and Claudey once inside the room. They both looked like they were searching for something, so of course, he was curious.
"Need any help?" He asked and then he welcomed himself to another sip of coffee.
Claudey first felt the smell of coffee in the air and then a head turn told her that Dorian had joined them in the office area. Fully turning to him she smiled, resisting her acute urge to go up and take a sip from his cup. Caffeine abstinence was still fresh. "A third pair of hands and eyes can't hurt so yes please come help us Dorian. We are searching for two case files, where one is supposed to be named Kane Cassadine, whose work visa has expired." The other one Claudey didn't know anything about since Erec hadn't shared any information on that one yet.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

What country was he originally from, now that would be helpful, but at the moment Erec had left all that on his desk. He thought for some reason this would be an easy task. "I don't actually. I mean I have it somewhere, but not with me." He glanced up as he heard another voice and nodded as Claudette spoke to him.

"It's actually a school for him and if the information I have is correct it has been expired for some time. So we really need to figure this out and find out where Mr. Cassadine is at the moment." Hopefully back in his own country and this was just a misunderstanding.

"I'm also looking for Victor De La Garza, he has some papers that just came through for his work Visa and start for citizenship." Having them both help could speed this along and he had all the tradeshow paperwork piling up too, so help was much appreciated.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:03 PM   #19 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
What country was he originally from, now that would be helpful, but at the moment Erec had left all that on his desk. He thought for some reason this would be an easy task. "I don't actually. I mean I have it somewhere, but not with me." He glanced up as he heard another voice and nodded as Claudette spoke to him.
"It's actually a school for him and if the information I have is correct it has been expired for some time. So we really need to figure this out and find out where Mr. Cassadine is at the moment." Hopefully back in his own country and this was just a misunderstanding.
"I'm also looking for Victor De La Garza, he has some papers that just came through for his work Visa and start for citizenship." Having them both help could speed this along and he had all the tradeshow paperwork piling up too, so help was much appreciated.
They were for the moment lucked out on origin country for Mr Cassdine since Erec had left all this notes on his desk in his office. Very inconvenient obviously, but Claudey was not going to despair or give up. There had to be other information that Erec knew that could help them locate the case file among the many hundred files they had on record.

Pushing blond strands of hair out of her face that were irritating her since they kept falling into her face, she asked "Cassadine's last employment was a school? Not Hogwarts? Have you reached out to the MLE to hear if he is on their radar so to speak too?" If Cassadine had committed some criminal offences then that was grounds for not renewing his visa.

"De La Garza?" Claudette echoed. "Is Victor related to the Daily Prophet editor Jorge De La Garza?" If he was then that could complicate the situation. Joining Erec by the filing cabinets she started to go through the files one by one looking for both files.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
They were for the moment lucked out on origin country for Mr Cassdine since Erec had left all this notes on his desk in his office. Very inconvenient obviously, but Claudey was not going to despair or give up. There had to be other information that Erec knew that could help them locate the case file among the many hundred files they had on record.

Pushing blond strands of hair out of her face that were irritating her since they kept falling into her face, she asked "Cassadine's last employment was a school? Not Hogwarts? Have you reached out to the MLE to hear if he is on their radar so to speak too?" If Cassadine had committed some criminal offences then that was grounds for not renewing his visa.

"De La Garza?" Claudette echoed. "Is Victor related to the Daily Prophet editor Jorge De La Garza?" If he was then that could complicate the situation. Joining Erec by the filing cabinets she started to go through the files one by one looking for both files.

"He was a student, but I'm not sure anything else without the papers." Should he just go back and get them? Maybe just summon them, though that might cause more papers to come than he wanted. He just kept going through some things. "I'm sure it's just a forgetful young man or something along those lines." He wanted to give the man some credit before just thinking the worse. "I haven't seen the need to do that yet. There is no reason to believe he just didn't forget or the paperwork got misplaced."

"Oh yes, yes it is. Victor is his brother if my memory is correct. Mariel the department head for Games is his sister in law." As well as Erec's relation, so he knew the family a little more. "His is just adding a few things to paperwork. He opened a shop and wanted to make sure that his stuff was up to date. He is going to start the process of citizenship."

Which Erec knew could take some time so getting the file and keeping track always helped anyone going through the process.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:09 PM   #21 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Open for anyone!
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

"Morning!" Harper grinned brightly as she swung into the office. Probably speaking a little louder than a normal non-morning person would appreciate, she didn't really notice any of her colleagues wincing at the sound because she was always loud of a morning and had taken to zoning them out. After all, the early bird gets the worm, right?!

Pulling off her trench coat and throwing it over the back of her chair, the twenty five year old sat down and pulled the contents of her inbox towards her. What was on the agenda for today?

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Old 01-07-2018, 10:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"Morning!" Harper grinned brightly as she swung into the office. Probably speaking a little louder than a normal non-morning person would appreciate, she didn't really notice any of her colleagues wincing at the sound because she was always loud of a morning and had taken to zoning them out. After all, the early bird gets the worm, right?!

Pulling off her trench coat and throwing it over the back of her chair, the twenty five year old sat down and pulled the contents of her inbox towards her. What was on the agenda for today?
Victor had his paperwork ready and headed to level five once the security had let him through. He always hated coming to the ministry because it took so long to get through. Being a department head's brother in law didn't even help speed up the process, but it didn't matter. He was there now and he could get up to the area he needed.

When it got to the reception area he noticed no one was at the desk,
that was weird, right? So instead of just standing and waiting the Spaniard took off down the corridor towards the offices. When he got there he looked at the different cubicles and tried to figure out which grouping was where he needed.

"Excuse me... Could someone help me possibly?"
Old 01-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Victor had his paperwork ready and headed to level five once the security had let him through. He always hated coming to the ministry because it took so long to get through. Being a department head's brother in law didn't even help speed up the process, but it didn't matter. He was there now and he could get up to the area he needed.

When it got to the reception area he noticed no one was at the desk,
that was weird, right? So instead of just standing and waiting the Spaniard took off down the corridor towards the offices. When he got there he looked at the different cubicles and tried to figure out which grouping was where he needed.

"Excuse me... Could someone help me possibly?"
Harper had barely had her bum on her seat for ten minutes when she heard a voice behind her. Not that she minded, of course - PEOPLE were definitely more up her street than paperwork, and so she was more than happy to stand up and head on over to where the visitor (she took note of his badge) was stood. Was there no one on reception today? she wondered absent-mindedly as she approached him.

"Y'alright, there, sir?" The Geordie said, smile on her face. "Who might ye be looking for?" She was totally helpful. Totally.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Old 01-09-2018, 04:25 AM   #24 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Harper had barely had her bum on her seat for ten minutes when she heard a voice behind her. Not that she minded, of course - PEOPLE were definitely more up her street than paperwork, and so she was more than happy to stand up and head on over to where the visitor (she took note of his badge) was stood. Was there no one on reception today? she wondered absent-mindedly as she approached him.

"Y'alright, there, sir?" The Geordie said, smile on her face. "Who might ye be looking for?" She was totally helpful. Totally.
Victor looked around and thought that he possibly should have went to Mariel's office first, but he knew he needed this level and not hers, but if he couldn't find anyone here that would be his next place to go. Maybe she would know where the workers were around here. He didn't have to go far though soon a woman was speaking to him and Victor smiled,
"Hola" He lifted the papers so she could see them.

"Is anyone around from immigration? I had some papers that I needed to get turned so that I could get my paperwork finished for my citizenship to be finalized." He really wanted to get that done since he had his business up and running now. He had no need to go back to Spain for awhile at least, though he was keeping his Citizenship there too.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Default anyone? ^_^
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

The click clack echoing on the office announced Violetta's arrival and it would have been easy to assume she was way too early for work considering the almost peaceful office. And she was, to be clear, early -- only not really because this was her usual arrival time. Unconfirmed suspicions that Father or someone had had words with someone to get her this job had messed with her desire to make it by herself, stepping out of the shadow of her family and their ... sometimes not entirely legal business endeavours, resulting in an exemplary work ethic.

The Daily Prophet and an assortment of other newspapers (national and foreign, magical and Muggle) under her arm, a cup of coffee in one hand and a sandwich on the other, she made her way to her cubicle, dodging the random memos flying around, into people's intrays, ready to be read once the working day starts. The newspapers were carelessly dropped on her neat desk and, after taking off her overcoat, Violetta Carden unbuttoned her suit blazer and took a seat at her table. Her position as an Ambassador at Large trainee was not terribly important for the office, but she thrived to make herself indispensable to her superiors. So, reading the newspapers every morning, no exception, paying particular attention to the international affairs news and making note of anything that caught her eye in her special, always present, notebook was her way of doing so. One never knew when an international crisis could start, but if one read between the lines and paid attention to the signs, sometimes they were easily predicted. Blonde hair over her shoulders, she opened the Daily Prophet and grabbed her coffee, ready to start her daily morning routine.