Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 746 users online including...
hermionesclone , Natashaxoe , Alexrut , Ronaldsnut , Austinwals , Stevendalo

9 members
737 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Middle Era Diagon Alley > Quality Quidditch Supplies

Quality Quidditch Supplies Nobody knows brooms or Quidditch quite like QQS. This is the premier destination for all your Quidditch and Flying needs!

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 06-07-2016, 08:48 PM

Default QQS Gobs of Displays

Image Credit: Charely Potter

Following the displays of brooms and the like up at the front of Quality Quidditch Supplies, towards the back you see another section of displays, not of brooms, but of the Gobstones & Quodpot sort, along with little knick-knacks and toys perfect for all ages. The side walls of the shop are neatly stacked with posters and frames, gobstones, and matching merchandise for support. Feel free to stroll along and find what you need to aid you in your game play. Lastly, the back wall displays books and other reading materials, all to do with Gobstones and Quodpot of course.

All items are displayed with a price tagged on them. Be sure to handle with care, if you break something you must pay for it. When you are done here, go on ahead to the counter to pay for your new goods. Otherwise if you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask the shopkeeper, Brad. He will be more than glad to help you.

Ooc: Please do not RP for the shopkeeper. The Diagon Alley Rules apply at all times. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Diagon Alley Questions thread.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sarah! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy-Boo View Post
Sarah was bored, and tired of trying to find her dad, after she got her wand she didn't know what else to do, she had looked in all the obvious places for him and he hadn't turned up. So she thought she would just look at brooms. She had always loved Quidditch, even had dreams of trying out for the team before..... nope nope nope nope nope nope nope!!!

She was NOT going there. Her mind always took a dark turn and she was trying, she didn't even have a choice, her dad was forcing her to go back to school. Hence the new wand ... but whatever, sometimes her heart still seemed like maybe one day it could be whole again.

Anyway, 'moving on' she told her self. She was marching down an aisle and noticed another girl. OH jeez... conversation ... Sarah tried to put her best smile on ... she could act normal right ... "Excuse me" She said walking past her wondering if this would go anywhere else.

Rachel still hadn't decided which of the books to chose. They were all so tempting to her. Books usually did that to her and surprisingly she never minded. Books were her life. Finally, she decided she would just close her eyes and whichever book her hand touched first, she'd get that one. "Here goes,'' she thought to herself.

Eyes closed, hand outstretched.

One eye open, peeking at the person who had interrupted her but politely so.

"Oh, hello. Do you need help with something?" Rachel lowered her hand and smiled. Both her eyes were open now, of course.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Rachel still hadn't decided which of the books to chose. They were all so tempting to her. Books usually did that to her and surprisingly she never minded. Books were her life. Finally, she decided she would just close her eyes and whichever book her hand touched first, she'd get that one. "Here goes,'' she thought to herself.

Eyes closed, hand outstretched.

One eye open, peeking at the person who had interrupted her but politely so.

"Oh, hello. Do you need help with something?" Rachel lowered her hand and smiled. Both her eyes were open now, of course.
Sarah hadn't noticed the girl's out stretched hand at first. How awkward would it have been hand she bumped into it. Even more awkward than it is now that the girl decided to talk to her. Why, why, why, ugh... Sarah can do this. She needs to do this. Sarah needed to re enter the land of the living. Her father told her 'life is for the living' at the time she rolled her eyes and just cried. She threw things, she broke things, including her wand... She did it all and nothing helped. So .... here goes nothing.

"No I'm okay, just trying to find my dad." Who by the way has been missing for nearly 2 hours now. Sarah was 100% sure that he was hiding on purpose to make her talk to people. That made her angry! And ever more sulky about the day, but she hoped he was happy seeing her converse with people.
Buggy-Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 05:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Andi took a deep breath and did her best to mask the panic and naive curiosity that were both battling inside of her to come out. She didn't want to admit that she was intimidated or that she didn't know what she was doing here, though she had quite obviously failed that last bit. But she really didn't know how to appear confident and knowledgeable, and still ask questions to find things out.

A game that you fly on brooms? Was he trying to trick her? Andi squinted at him, trying to figure out if he was for real. He could probably tell that she was new here and thought it was really funny to play a mean trick on her. "That doesn't even make sense. People can't fly on brooms." Everyone knew that. She crossed her arms in front of her to take on a more confident appearing posture. "And that doesn't sound anything like football."
At first, Clay thought this girl HAD to be joking. Even muggleborns surely had to know that you could fly on brooms, right?! Wasn't that like...a thing with witches and Halloween and stuff? He tried to put himself in her shoes. If HE was a muggleborn, he'd probably question literally everything he encountered too. Since Clay was always on his guard, afraid of being embarrassed or making a fool of himself, he'd probably think EVERYTHING was some sick joke if he found out that magic existed, after being around boring muggles his whole life.

He smiled kindly at her. "Well, witches and wizards can. Look, there's a whole bunch of models! They're like...um, what do muggles drive around in? Trains?" he wrinkled his eyebrows because he couldn't remember. Now he DID feel like a fool. Great. His freckled face began to blush. "Anyways, what I mean is, you can drive around on them too, although most people just apparate or use Floo," he added. Ok. This was going badly. He was probably confusing the heck out of the poor girl.

"Well it's not EXACTLY the same but...you try and score through a goal post. That's what I was getting at," he told her. "There's some books on it at the bookstore if you want to learn more," he added. He could take her there if she wanted...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sarah! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy-Boo View Post
Sarah hadn't noticed the girl's out stretched hand at first. How awkward would it have been hand she bumped into it. Even more awkward than it is now that the girl decided to talk to her. Why, why, why, ugh... Sarah can do this. She needs to do this. Sarah needed to re enter the land of the living. Her father told her 'life is for the living' at the time she rolled her eyes and just cried. She threw things, she broke things, including her wand... She did it all and nothing helped. So .... here goes nothing.

"No I'm okay, just trying to find my dad." Who by the way has been missing for nearly 2 hours now. Sarah was 100% sure that he was hiding on purpose to make her talk to people. That made her angry! And ever more sulky about the day, but she hoped he was happy seeing her converse with people.

Oh.

Was the girl lost?

Rachel could remember how scary it could be when you're out here shopping alone. She lowered her hand completely, more concerned for this girl now. "I can assist you to find him if you like. Is this your first time in Diagon Alley?'' As she said this, she was carefully scanning the shop, looking for adult males. There were quite a few of them there so she needed a description of the girl's father.

"Can you describe your father? Just as important, do you know if he came into this shop?''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Oh.

Was the girl lost?

Rachel could remember how scary it could be when you're out here shopping alone. She lowered her hand completely, more concerned for this girl now. "I can assist you to find him if you like. Is this your first time in Diagon Alley?'' As she said this, she was carefully scanning the shop, looking for adult males. There were quite a few of them there so she needed a description of the girl's father.

"Can you describe your father? Just as important, do you know if he came into this shop?''
Sarah squished her eyebrows together ... okay .. maybe this girl thought she was a first year ... but wow ..

"I have no idea if he came in here, I've been looking every where." As she said it she scanned the room. "He's not here, and no it's not my first time in the alley. I'm starting my 3rd year." Okay maybe Sarah didn't need to snap like that. It was rather rude, after all the girl was just trying to help.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." She added looking at the girl again. Why did Sarah always look for and expect the worst in people. "I'm Sully." She added again. Making sure to not give out her real name just in case.
Buggy-Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:52 AM   #31 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

At first, Clay thought this girl HAD to be joking. Even muggleborns surely had to know that you could fly on brooms, right?! Wasn't that like...a thing with witches and Halloween and stuff? He tried to put himself in her shoes. If HE was a muggleborn, he'd probably question literally everything he encountered too. Since Clay was always on his guard, afraid of being embarrassed or making a fool of himself, he'd probably think EVERYTHING was some sick joke if he found out that magic existed, after being around boring muggles his whole life.

He smiled kindly at her. "Well, witches and wizards can. Look, there's a whole bunch of models! They're like...um, what do muggles drive around in? Trains?" he wrinkled his eyebrows because he couldn't remember. Now he DID feel like a fool. Great. His freckled face began to blush. "Anyways, what I mean is, you can drive around on them too, although most people just apparate or use Floo," he added. Ok. This was going badly. He was probably confusing the heck out of the poor girl.

"Well it's not EXACTLY the same but...you try and score through a goal post. That's what I was getting at," he told her. "There's some books on it at the bookstore if you want to learn more," he added. He could take her there if she wanted...

Andi wasn't sure to believe this boy or not. She was completely out of her element, and even when she was in a familiar environment, she didn't always trust everyone or everything at face value. She couldn't tell if he was trying to mess with her or if he really was trying to be helpful. She decided to proceed with guarded interest.

Maybe he was right? She had seen wicked witches ride brooms in cartoons and movies, but... Mrs Stewart said they weren't the bad kind of witches. So, were they or weren't they? And.. well, there were a lot of brooms in this store. "Trains?" Andi gave the boy a weird look. She didn't know of anyone who actually drove a train. But she didn't realize that a magical person might not know much about regular, normal stuff. "You mean cars?" It was hard to think about people using brooms like cars though. "Well, I've never seen anyone drive a broom," she said, kind of mumbly. "Other than in stories.." But wouldn't she have seen someone, if there were that many? "Oh.." She nodded like she knew what he was talking about, but apparate or use floo? Yeah, she had no clue what he meant.

The eleven year old pursed her lips slightly, trying to picture playing football up on brooms in the sky. How would they even keep the ball up there? But she didn't want to seem dumb by asking even more questions, which the boy probably thought were stupid questions. "Books like those?" She pointed to the Quidditch magazines on the rack just past him. Maybe if she actually saw pictures, she'd be more inclined to believe him. Or at least begin to understand.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:37 AM   #32 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Anybody?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero was beyond excited! After years of begging his mum, he was finally being allowed to buy his own broom. He'd been saving up his money for months, and the few galleons his grandparents gave him for his birthday finally put him over the edge. Maybe he'd have enough left over to get a new quaffle too... since his crup ate his old one!

Now which broom should he get? He perused the broom displays for a few minutes. Decisions, decisions. His cousin had been telling him he should get a Thunderbolt, while his uncle swore by the Nimbus. He shook his head. Thank Merlin his family wasn't with him right now! They'd start arguing, and it was going to be hard enough to make up his mind without them telling him what kind of broom to buy!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #33 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero was beyond excited! After years of begging his mum, he was finally being allowed to buy his own broom. He'd been saving up his money for months, and the few galleons his grandparents gave him for his birthday finally put him over the edge. Maybe he'd have enough left over to get a new quaffle too... since his crup ate his old one!

Now which broom should he get? He perused the broom displays for a few minutes. Decisions, decisions. His cousin had been telling him he should get a Thunderbolt, while his uncle swore by the Nimbus. He shook his head. Thank Merlin his family wasn't with him right now! They'd start arguing, and it was going to be hard enough to make up his mind without them telling him what kind of broom to buy!
Yes, he knew that there was a 0% chance he would come home with his own broomstick because any sane shopkeeper would never sell one to an eleven year old. His dad was with him right now but because he had been good today his dad had not seen he had been trying to steal candy with Zoryn he had been allowed to roam the last shop on their list on his own while his dad went to the post office to send an owl.

Despite having tried stealing gumballs from the gumball machine did not mean that Dorian never listened to his family so he walked around inside the shop, waiting for his dad to pick him up. As he walked, his blue eyes were fixed on the broomsticks on display. He let out a small sigh because he wanted one. The fastest one! Which one was that even? He questioned himself as he walked absentmindedly to the gobstones corner of the shop.

"Oh, sorry!" the boy muttered as he accidentally hit another person with his shoulder. He looked at him for a second, smiled apologetically and continued his walk to the gobstones sets. Maybe he could have one of these?
Old 08-19-2017, 06:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Yes, he knew that there was a 0% chance he would come home with his own broomstick because any sane shopkeeper would never sell one to an eleven year old. His dad was with him right now but because he had been good today his dad had not seen he had been trying to steal candy with Zoryn he had been allowed to roam the last shop on their list on his own while his dad went to the post office to send an owl.

Despite having tried stealing gumballs from the gumball machine did not mean that Dorian never listened to his family so he walked around inside the shop, waiting for his dad to pick him up. As he walked, his blue eyes were fixed on the broomsticks on display. He let out a small sigh because he wanted one. The fastest one! Which one was that even? He questioned himself as he walked absentmindedly to the gobstones corner of the shop.

"Oh, sorry!" the boy muttered as he accidentally hit another person with his shoulder. He looked at him for a second, smiled apologetically and continued his walk to the gobstones sets. Maybe he could have one of these?
Fiyero was still poring over the broom displays, trying to decide between the Firebolt and the Jollyrocket. Hmm... if he got the Jollyrocket, he'd have enough money left to buy a new quaffle, but the Firebolt was so much faster! He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice anything going on in the shop around him until somebody bumped into him.
Was he blocking the aisle? He quickly stepped aside. "No, it's fine," he replied when the other person apologized.

It was only then when he got a good look at the person who bumped him,
and he saw a little kid who looked only a year or two older than his sister. "Hey," he said, smiling at the kid. "Are you starting Hogwarts this year?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 08-20-2017, 10:07 AM   #35 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Fiyero was still poring over the broom displays, trying to decide between the Firebolt and the Jollyrocket. Hmm... if he got the Jollyrocket, he'd have enough money left to buy a new quaffle, but the Firebolt was so much faster! He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice anything going on in the shop around him until somebody bumped into him.
Was he blocking the aisle? He quickly stepped aside. "No, it's fine," he replied when the other person apologized.

It was only then when he got a good look at the person who bumped him,
and he saw a little kid who looked only a year or two older than his sister. "Hey," he said, smiling at the kid. "Are you starting Hogwarts this year?"
Not expecting that the guy he had bumped in to by accident earlier would be talking to him, Dorian therefore turned back around and pointed at himself. "Me?" he asked but knew that he was talking to him because the guy's smile was directed towards him. Unless he could see behind his back but he doubted that. "I am!" he answered more excitedly now. "I'm going to be a Ravenclaw soon" he said proudly as he reached the gobstones section nearby the broomsticks.

Picking up one of the gobstones sets, Dorian looked at it as if he were inspecting them and eventually chose a set that would shoot a putrid fluid in the losers face. He placed it in his shopping basket and looked out of the shop window in the hope that his dad would come soon so he could buy this set for him.

"Do you go there?"
Old 08-22-2017, 09:04 AM   #36 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Not expecting that the guy he had bumped in to by accident earlier would be talking to him, Dorian therefore turned back around and pointed at himself. "Me?" he asked but knew that he was talking to him because the guy's smile was directed towards him. Unless he could see behind his back but he doubted that. "I am!" he answered more excitedly now. "I'm going to be a Ravenclaw soon" he said proudly as he reached the gobstones section nearby the broomsticks.

Picking up one of the gobstones sets, Dorian looked at it as if he were inspecting them and eventually chose a set that would shoot a putrid fluid in the losers face. He placed it in his shopping basket and looked out of the shop window in the hope that his dad would come soon so he could buy this set for him.

"Do you go there?"

Fiyero nodded when the younger boy pointed to himself. Who else would he be talking to? There wasn't somebody in an invisibility cloak lurking nearby that he was aware of. The kid's excitement made him smile. It wasn't that long ago when he'd been that excited about attending Hogwarts himself! "Oh, a future Ravenclaw, eh?" he said. He wondered what the Hat would have to say about that. Well, maybe the kid just knew the same way he always knew he'd be in Gryffindor. "Congrats! That means you'll have Professor Hirsch for your Head of House. He teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts, and he's really fun." Easily his favorite professor at Hogwarts! He could do without the girls going gaga over Hirsch all the time though... made it really hard to get through class without barfing!

The blond Gryffindor nodded again at the next question. "Yeah," he said. "I'm Fiyero Jones, fifth year Gryffindor." Shame this kid wasn't going to Gryffindor too... they could always use some new recruits! Then his eyes fell to the younger boy's basket. "So do you like quidditch too or just gobstones?" he asked.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Scarlett had never really been big into Quidditch, but now that Clay was going to camp and her parents had finally caved on the whole "ride a broomstick and you will DIE" stance...maybe she should look into it. Just for kicks. So, taking a sip of her iced coffee as she browsed, she wandered down the aisles, looking at all the different supplies and broom models they had. WHAT was the difference between all of these again? It all looked the same to her - some of it was just more expensive...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 08-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #38 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Scarlett had never really been big into Quidditch, but now that Clay was going to camp and her parents had finally caved on the whole "ride a broomstick and you will DIE" stance...maybe she should look into it. Just for kicks. So, taking a sip of her iced coffee as she browsed, she wandered down the aisles, looking at all the different supplies and broom models they had. WHAT was the difference between all of these again? It all looked the same to her - some of it was just more expensive...

Cameron on the other hand had ALWAYS been big into Quidditch.

So naturally he spent lots of time at Quality Quidditch Supplies. Today, for once, even without his mum. Somehow he had ended up strolling down to the gobstones part of the shop though without realizing it at first. Now THAT was a sport he'd never really understood. Well, he understood the rules and everything but...why would anyone choose it over Quidditch??

Holding a pair of new Quidditch goggles he stopped to look at some of the items on display. Hmm. Was it REALLY a sport?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Cameron on the other hand had ALWAYS been big into Quidditch.

So naturally he spent lots of time at Quality Quidditch Supplies. Today, for once, even without his mum. Somehow he had ended up strolling down to the gobstones part of the shop though without realizing it at first. Now THAT was a sport he'd never really understood. Well, he understood the rules and everything but...why would anyone choose it over Quidditch??

Holding a pair of new Quidditch goggles he stopped to look at some of the items on display. Hmm. Was it REALLY a sport?
Scarlett wasn't sure WHAT position she would play, or if she would even try out for the house team. Still, it was fun to look, and imagine what she WOULD do if she played for real. Clay kept saying she was meant to be a Beater because she was deceivingly strong.

She eyed a boy nearby who was looking at goggles, and her eyes widened. "There are GOGGLES too? No wonder my dad didn't want us playing Quidditch, it's an EXPENSIVE hobby," she grumbled.

Old 08-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Another year, another summer season. Brad had gotten to restocking the shelves after cleaning both the Gobstone and Quodpot section. He was sure the younger fans and older ones would enjoy the new additions of items promoting this sport. After a few moments more, Brad stepped back into his usual area ready for the arrivals.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:31 PM   #41 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default For Tegan! :3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Determined to have a good day today despite sporting a busted lower and upper lip from his recent Quodpot match, the U17 hopeful, Charlie Kane stepped into the shop and made a beeline for the broom displays where he joined the other fans of the sport to 'oooh' and 'aaahhh' at the newest brooms and equipment. When that corner of the store got too crowded for his liking, Charlie took a step back and ventured to the other side of the shop where he spotted the familiar equipment for Quodpot. Was it there last summer? Charlie wasn't quite sure, considering he'd been wide-eyed and unnecessarily excited to be attending Hogwarts finally that his brain decided not to remember the finer details of the shop. However, he was glad to see something that was close to his heart.

Lucky to have survived last term's attack, the rising fifth-year stepped up to get a closer look at the product display before him while his mind wandered to other matters, such as his schooling. Charlie thought things would be better after taking a break, but thinking about those friends who already left Hogwarts, he felt homesick somehow and just drop school altogether. He honestly didn't feel like going back to Hogwarts, but since it was the only option available to him (and his parents AND siblings will likely disown him if he did quit), he knew he had to suck it up and live another term to tell the tale.

They seriously think Hogwarts was a military camp for juvvies. They just don't get it. AT ALL.

Merlin. No-majs.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:44 AM   #42 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

The Quidditch bit of the store was crowded and Bel wasn't in a hurry so she figured why not drift over to look at other areas? She liked sports in general, even if so far she'd only really dabbled in Quidditch when it came to magical sports. Too bad there wasn't muggle stuff in here though too, that would be good for her.

She rounded the corner and approached the displays when she suddenly noticed--

"Charlie!" Bel called out cheerfully and bounded over. "Switching back to Quodpot, are ya?" She joked. Actually she hoped he wouldn't, Bel liked him being on the team and it'd disappoint her if he decided not to try out again this term. ESPECIALLY given he was an intrinsic part of their cup win the previous term.

Oh and an intrinsic part to the whole surviving an Inferi attack thing too. Yep. Couldn't forget that.

Eyyyy she was coming in for a hug now, Charlie!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #43 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
The Quidditch bit of the store was crowded and Bel wasn't in a hurry so she figured why not drift over to look at other areas? She liked sports in general, even if so far she'd only really dabbled in Quidditch when it came to magical sports. Too bad there wasn't muggle stuff in here though too, that would be good for her.

She rounded the corner and approached the displays when she suddenly noticed--

"Charlie!" Bel called out cheerfully and bounded over. "Switching back to Quodpot, are ya?" She joked. Actually she hoped he wouldn't, Bel liked him being on the team and it'd disappoint her if he decided not to try out again this term. ESPECIALLY given he was an intrinsic part of their cup win the previous term.

Oh and an intrinsic part to the whole surviving an Inferi attack thing too. Yep. Couldn't forget that.

Eyyyy she was coming in for a hug now, Charlie!
From the many shelves, Charlie picked the newest issue of Quodpot Quickly, bearing the face of John Nash Matthews, the hottest Quodpot star back in the US, and quickly turned the pages to read his interview. He was just about to read when somebody had to grab his attention. Thinking it was the shopkeeper, Charlie immediately closed the magazine and literally threw it back on the shelf.

Like a deer caught in the headlights, Charlie just stared at the familiar face. He ought to say hi, but the events of last term's ordeal flashed in his mind. "Oh...hey!...Hi...Bel." the Hufflepuff tried and caught the Captain's hug awkwardly. "Well, I kiiiiiinda miss it. But these cuts make me miss it less," he said pointing to the red wounds on his upper and lower lip.

Charlie quickly dropped his hand and looked at his Captain. "You're back early from Australia...or...did you even go home?" Was she in town early because of the Quidditch League?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote