sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3851 users online including...
Austinwals , hayleygallagher , Vikipdd , Stevendalo , Alexrut , Suziella , Shawnhcz , Ronaldsnut , glnib , astrocat

12 members
3839 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 02:07 AM   #101 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default eeeeeee
A Poop * k8 *

Lynley eyed Tempest as she spoke first. "I think it will help us plot him down better...if there's not portkeys happening left and right." Tempest was doing her job, which, ironically, right now, Lynley wasn't TOO ticked off about her words....but then she suggested LYNLEY GO HOME? "NO." She said quickly. "I am not going home. Not right now." This was all much too big and important to just LEAVE. Some not very g-rated words were about to grace her lips if the lot of them didn't START DOING JUST THAT.

....the NEWB was telling her to GO HOME? Lynley merely glared in her direction. "I'm not sure there is a story big enough to cover the disappearances of these muggles in a rational way. The obliviators have been busy just...wiping memories." She took a deep breath and...didn't understand why people weren't PANICKING. Or taking this SERIOUSLY. "I am staying. And FINE. We will keep business as usual... but YOU--" And she whipped around to Tempest. "If anything else happens...." She squinted at her.

"Stacie, if you need to take time to go warn, please do so," Lynley wouldn't hold it against her.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
Old 11-11-2017, 04:45 AM   #102 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Tempest was getting a little annoyed with Lynley. Clearly someone needed to go home.. But she was far too stubborn. Tempest knew the Department Head had been through something traumatic but there was a time to press on and there was a time to rest.. This was the time to rest. She was being irrational and shouting at her staff.

"We are not working with the Muggle Prime Minister. We're trying to quietly work this investigation and not scare the public as i have said multiple times..So stopping the production of portkeys will only feed into that." Really she was starting to feel like a broken record

Really Tempest didn't want to come off as a jerk to these people. It wasn't her level and apparently unlike MACUSA there seemed to be some bad blood between the MLE and the other departments.. Unless your name was Alexa Bloody Cambridge.

She turned to Lynley at the end of her little rant. "Can i have a word with you in your office?"

Like an AMERICAN.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #103 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMT
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Dimple
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stacie Gregory
Transportation

Stacie swallowed. Lynley was really in a state. She didn’t want to get on the wrong side of her boss any more than that, so Stacie sipped her coffee and shut up. It was apparent that involving the Muggle Prime Minister wasn’t going to happen. She appreciated the offer to contact her family though. “Thank you, I’ll just worry otherwise.” She sat down with parchment and pen.

Originally she had wanted to phone, she wanted to make sure they understood the danger, but she was afraid to step out of the meeting. Stacie had overworked her owl sending job applications and enquiries out, but now she had a job, Styles had had a chance to rest. A rapping at the window told her he was ready. She still couldn’t get her head around how owls worked in the wizarding world. She handed him the note and finished her coffee. Stacie put her quill back in her bag. She wanted to check her phone but it didn’t work inside the building.

“Could the Portkey team work out how the items were made into Portkeys? Is there a certain way of doing it, or does everyone have a signature? Is it traceable? How does magic work on a cell phone anyway?” Stacie said, trying to look away from her phone. It was the one part of her “normal” life she couldn’t let go of. The empty coffee cup mocked her. Working for the Ministry was harder than she’d expected.

Stacie had struggled with stress since her Hogwarts days. Any homework they were given she worried over until it came back graded. And let’s not even think about the exams. She had never really tackled it though and her fingers began squeezing the coffee cup until it split, making a loud cracking noise and cutting her thumb.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #104 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Most of her employees were on break right now, and Lynley was putting the finalizing touches on the Uber nonsense...which, for the record, she wasn't a fan of. But she needed a committee or some sort to at least help with this initial licensing and whatnot...

Merlin.

She hated it. She really did.

"Excuse me, everyone, I know we're all--or mostly--taking breaks right now! But with Wizarding Uber coming to the UK I need a committee of people to take care of the paperwork involved....issuing licenses for them and most of the major regulation and whatnot for those people. I'd also like to throw a little shindig for the kickoff. Whether it be here at the ministry or...elsewhere." Could be somewhere in Diagon. "PLEASE let me know if you'd like to be a part of this. You don't have to be in the Apparition division to do so." Lynley wanted to wash her hands of it, honestly.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #105 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Phone post XD ... apologies if typos <3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

So having a two year old was officially driving Chloe mad and really she was just grateful that the whole ordeal with the portkey tamperer was over because the ginger wasn't sure that she could deal with THAT on top of the toddler. They didn't call them 'terrible twos' for nothing and honestly what irked her most was that Apollo behaved fine with grandma and grandpa.

Coffee had definitely become a frequent staple in her diet and fortunately hadn't been too much a hindrance on her workload. Until now, when Lynley barged in. Actually some extra money sounded about good, which delighted the ginger about the wizarding uber because it was something she would probably be doing for supplemental. Not what Lynley was asking though.

"Would being a part of said committee be negotiable for bonuses?" Times were rough with a toddler who would be needing wizarding primary school soon and while she was sure her parents would help her, she didn't want to rely on it either.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 01-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #106 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
So having a two year old was officially driving Chloe mad and really she was just grateful that the whole ordeal with the portkey tamperer was over because the ginger wasn't sure that she could deal with THAT on top of the toddler. They didn't call them 'terrible twos' for nothing and honestly what irked her most was that Apollo behaved fine with grandma and grandpa.

Coffee had definitely become a frequent staple in her diet and fortunately hadn't been too much a hindrance on her workload. Until now, when Lynley barged in. Actually some extra money sounded about good, which delighted the ginger about the wizarding uber because it was something she would probably be doing for supplemental. Not what Lynley was asking though.

"Would being a part of said committee be negotiable for bonuses?" Times were rough with a toddler who would be needing wizarding primary school soon and while she was sure her parents would help her, she didn't want to rely on it either.
Well.

It looked like no one was interested, and Lynley would have to ASSIGN people to do some of these smaller jobs for her. Because she just did NOT have the time to deal with Uber, of all things. Merlin.

But then...Chloe volunteered, and she smiiiiiiiled at the girl. "Chloe...lovely. Thank you. SOMEONE has priorities, I see," she said as she began to make her way to where Chloe was sitting. Her question wasn't unfounded, but Lynley just clicked her tongue a little. "It would be if the extra duties require you to work overtime, Chloe." Which was absolutely possible, since they all had their own jobs on a daily basis to do anyway.

Old 01-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #107 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default So sorry this took me forever to join in!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Evan was just trying to enjoy his coffee. That was all he really asked for during his breaks at work. Coffee, sometimes a muffin and a few minutes of quiet. Something he didn't always get at home with five little ones, not to mention when the older ones were around and the granddaughter. Home was hectic mostly. Not that he would change any of it.

Lifting his cup of coffee to his lips he listened in silence to both Lynley and Chloe. More work. Lovely. "Depending on the amount of work that needs to be completed and the length of time it will take I don't mind offering to be of assistance." Just so it didn't keep him away from his family for to long a time. Being away from home even longer wasn't necessarily something he wanted to do but it was his job and without it he couldn't support his family... his rather large family.

You are Bread!
Old 02-05-2018, 05:54 AM   #108 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default quick reply before ministry closes for the break *oops*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Well.

It looked like no one was interested, and Lynley would have to ASSIGN people to do some of these smaller jobs for her. Because she just did NOT have the time to deal with Uber, of all things. Merlin.

But then...Chloe volunteered, and she smiiiiiiiled at the girl. "Chloe...lovely. Thank you. SOMEONE has priorities, I see," she said as she began to make her way to where Chloe was sitting. Her question wasn't unfounded, but Lynley just clicked her tongue a little. "It would be if the extra duties require you to work overtime, Chloe." Which was absolutely possible, since they all had their own jobs on a daily basis to do anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Evan was just trying to enjoy his coffee. That was all he really asked for during his breaks at work. Coffee, sometimes a muffin and a few minutes of quiet. Something he didn't always get at home with five little ones, not to mention when the older ones were around and the granddaughter. Home was hectic mostly. Not that he would change any of it.

Lifting his cup of coffee to his lips he listened in silence to both Lynley and Chloe. More work. Lovely. "Depending on the amount of work that needs to be completed and the length of time it will take I don't mind offering to be of assistance." Just so it didn't keep him away from his family for to long a time. Being away from home even longer wasn't necessarily something he wanted to do but it was his job and without it he couldn't support his family... his rather large family.
Priorities? No, Lynley Purcell, someone had a LIVING TO MAKE. Now that she was no longer living at home and had two mouths to feed. But clearly it wasn't in the ministry budget unless it required overtime, the latter of which was probably frowned upon, but it would be extra duties so it wasn't entirely impossible either.

And it seemed as though Evan was willing to help too, which meant it wouldn't just be her responsibility. Then again, if she was wanting another promotion, she ought to step up her game, right? Not that she was sure where else she could be promoted to within the Portkey Division, but if it was deserving, positions could always be created. Junior Portkey Master General had a nice ring to it, no?

"Sure then, I'll help," Chloe agreed, figuring it would look good. Even if she first asked about the money, but what could she say? She was twenty-four years young.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake