sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 478 users online including...
Nymphadoraliz , griffin , FrankGLACK , kahaukaaslaur , hermionesclone , ckiesondi , tzeltzkare , Kegansnut , urdenanto , disneydisney

20 members
458 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side


North Side From the Leaky Cauldron to Scribbulus Writing Instruments, there are numerous shops to visit and places to socialise.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is online now
 
Default North Side of the Street


Diagon Alley runs along a crooked, narrow street. Along the North Side, of course, are the shopfronts. Large glass windows display hot items, special objects, advertise for sales, and encourage people to come in. The path is incredibly tight and overhangs of buildings on either side threaten to touch the building across from it. People walk packed together, as they try to maneuver around groups of people, vending carts, and holes in the cobble road. Be careful of doors opening so that you don’t walk into them by accident.

Outside the Leaky Cauldron entrance is a large, outlandish fountain which threatens to take up the walk. Once one gets around the fountain, the path tightens and the surge of people begins. Bump, jostle, and nudge people as you move around – it's okay, really. Balconies and overhangs create a bright array of color as one meanders down the street. The noise level is cluttered – yelling comes from the hawkers, from the food vendors, from people calling to one and other. Much like a festival, the atmosphere is nearly tangible; electric and festive. Don’t forget to close your eyes and breathe in. Popcorn, kebabs, soup, bread; so many food smells fill the air with a pungent scent.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #51 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,570

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"You did? That's great!" Nettie exclaimed, and before she knew it, she was kind of...hugging him. But like, a FRIENDLY hug. Because friends hugged! It was a TOTALLY NORMAL THING for friends to do, and she was excited for him! She knew how hesitant he had been about the whole thing. "I'm really glad you like it. And chaser?! Me too! I'm just a reserve BUT I have gotten to play in TWO matches so far," she told him proudly. As a first year player, it was honestly better than she could have hoped for.

"Oh, that's really nice...thank you," she said with a smile, taking the bottles from him with a small blush. Again. UGH. "Oh...no, that's ok. Really," she insisted. Yeah, it had been a little...weird how he had turned tail and fled right after the Three Broomsticks. Or, more specifically...after she told him that she LIKED liked him. At first, she'd been upset - but after some thinking and some late nights crying, she reminded herself that she had done EVERYTHING right. She needed to be honest with herself and her friends. That was one thing she had DEFINITELY learned last year. If he didn't like her back...well, she had been honest. It still sucked, but she was honest.

Oh, he was going to...explain things? Tell her his THOUGHTS? WHAT? Was this what people did?? Talked about their feelings? This was new. TOTALLY NEW TERRITORY HELLO. She listened to him, nodding as he spoke to indicate she was taking it all in. Processing it.

"Well...thank you for telling me what you're thinking. I like you too. I mean, as a friend and...I like kissing you too," she added with a grin. Their little snogging practice pact was definitely one of the highlights of the rest of her year. When everything was going wrong, it was one of the one things that had been going RIGHT. "And...I would LIKE to go on more dates with you, if you want. We don't have to be like...boyfriend and girlfriend. As long as you still want to hang out with me..." BLUSHING. AGAIN. "I'd be ok with that. We don't need labels," she told him. And if they kept up their snogging pact, that was fine with her too. That was implied, right?

This whole dating thing was NO easier the older you got. If anything it was more confusing!! What was the term for someone you were kissing but not dating??? Was there a term?

"I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want you to feel like you HAVE to be my boyfriend. Or...keep kissing me. For that matter. I'd be really...bummed but...I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me what you're feeling," she muttered. Right. That made sense, yeah?
"I did!!! I was shocked! but ..." ohhh and they were hugging and Ethan was hugging back because it seemed totally okay and like they snogged before AND so a hug was practically nothing. "OH... ohhhh!! You're totally going to make starter next summer after they see how BRILLIANT you are and how much they're missing out by not playing you!" Because honestly, how could she NOT be brilliant. Seeing as she was one of the main reasons he paid any attention to when Ravenclaw was playing.

"You're welcome. I figure it was like ... the least i could do and I'm just ... not so great with this .... emotion stuff?" Ethan found himself biting his lip. He nodded. Oh good. He was out of the doghouse and they were on good terms and she was being totally mature about this. Or at least she appeared that way. "I doooo.... I doo... i definitely do want to keep hanging out with you. But like, no nothing official. I just don't think we need to be like ... exclusive?" Was that the right term? "I mean like, exclusivity and labels are so passé and like so twenty-eighteen." Or well, maybe? Probably, he had no idea but it sounded good.

"So ummm you wanna get some ice cream?" Since she had said she wanted more dates with him.
__________________
No one else is singing my song / No one knows the rhythm / Enough to sing along
If only someone could see / In three part harmony / How alone, how alone, how alone / Only I am

[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:59 AM   #52 (permalink)



DMGS & MO
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,389

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Royland Gladin
Minister's Office
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"I did!!! I was shocked! but ..." ohhh and they were hugging and Ethan was hugging back because it seemed totally okay and like they snogged before AND so a hug was practically nothing. "OH... ohhhh!! You're totally going to make starter next summer after they see how BRILLIANT you are and how much they're missing out by not playing you!" Because honestly, how could she NOT be brilliant. Seeing as she was one of the main reasons he paid any attention to when Ravenclaw was playing.

"You're welcome. I figure it was like ... the least i could do and I'm just ... not so great with this .... emotion stuff?" Ethan found himself biting his lip. He nodded. Oh good. He was out of the doghouse and they were on good terms and she was being totally mature about this. Or at least she appeared that way. "I doooo.... I doo... i definitely do want to keep hanging out with you. But like, no nothing official. I just don't think we need to be like ... exclusive?" Was that the right term? "I mean like, exclusivity and labels are so passé and like so twenty-eighteen." Or well, maybe? Probably, he had no idea but it sounded good.

"So ummm you wanna get some ice cream?" Since she had said she wanted more dates with him.
Nettie felt like her cheeks were on fire as he kept complimenting her Quidditch abilities. "I'm not THAT great," she chuckled. Although she had to admit, Quidditch did seem to come...naturally to her. "You'll have to owl me your schedule, I might be able to come to one of your games! That's the only good part about being in separate leagues, I guess," she said with a grin. They wouldn't be playing against each other, so maybe they'd be able to root each other on!

She tilted her head with a soft smile. "So twenty-eighteen?" she asked with a small chuckle, repeating his statement. "I didn't expect you to be so...concerned with social trends," she teased him. Honestly, Nettie couldn't help but feel like her heart was sinking. Another crush who didn't want to be her boyfriend. What was WRONG with her? Was it something about her? They could go on dates with her, they could snog her - but the second she wanted more, they got cold feet. It had to be something with her. It just HAD to be.

She tried to focus on the positive. Ethan still wanted to hang out with her, and still wanted to snog her...right? But did that mean he wanted to snog OTHER people too? Because...well, she wasn't sure how she felt about that. She needed to think on that. She smiled at him at his offer, however, and pushed that thought aside for the time being. She didn't have to RUSH anything. She had time to think this all over.

"Sure, I'd love to!" she told him as she pocketed the water bottles in her bag. "What's your favorite flavor?" she asked with a grin. Mostly because she wanted to see if they could split a sundae - but also to get her mind off the EMOTION stuff and move on.
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod


DIMC & MO
Moke
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 8,779

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fantine "Tina" Dantes
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Vitani Kama
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default Anybody and everybody!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Dory took a deep breath of the fresh summer air as she made her way down the street. Summertime was her favorite time of the year... sun, warm weather, and best of all, Diagon Alley overrun with Hogwarts students and quidditch fans! The rainbow-haired American planned to take full advantage of the uptick in activity to pound the pavement and drum up some business for her shop.

She was decked out in full Quidditch World Cup regalia to show off the merchandise available in her shop. She sported several studs designed to look like the various countries' flags in her ears, and her arms were covered in team-inspired temporary tattoos and bracelets in the team colors. She'd even used some of the body paint to paint a lightning bolt on her cheek. In her hands, she held a thick stack of coupons that she handed out to the passers-by. "25% off all Quidditch World Cup merchandise at Paradise Piercings and Tattoos!" she called. "Limited time only!"
__________________
* What if I'm trying but then I close my eyes and then I'm right back lost in that last goodbye?*

* What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? What if I never get over you?*
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:47 AM   #54 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,570

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nettie felt like her cheeks were on fire as he kept complimenting her Quidditch abilities. "I'm not THAT great," she chuckled. Although she had to admit, Quidditch did seem to come...naturally to her. "You'll have to owl me your schedule, I might be able to come to one of your games! That's the only good part about being in separate leagues, I guess," she said with a grin. They wouldn't be playing against each other, so maybe they'd be able to root each other on!

She tilted her head with a soft smile. "So twenty-eighteen?" she asked with a small chuckle, repeating his statement. "I didn't expect you to be so...concerned with social trends," she teased him. Honestly, Nettie couldn't help but feel like her heart was sinking. Another crush who didn't want to be her boyfriend. What was WRONG with her? Was it something about her? They could go on dates with her, they could snog her - but the second she wanted more, they got cold feet. It had to be something with her. It just HAD to be.

She tried to focus on the positive. Ethan still wanted to hang out with her, and still wanted to snog her...right? But did that mean he wanted to snog OTHER people too? Because...well, she wasn't sure how she felt about that. She needed to think on that. She smiled at him at his offer, however, and pushed that thought aside for the time being. She didn't have to RUSH anything. She had time to think this all over.

"Sure, I'd love to!" she told him as she pocketed the water bottles in her bag. "What's your favorite flavor?" she asked with a grin. Mostly because she wanted to see if they could split a sundae - but also to get her mind off the EMOTION stuff and move on.
If Ethan was being honest, he probably would have said she was great even if she was being compared to professionals. "UH yes. And ditto! Because I'm going to have to return the favor at one of your games." He shook his head. "Another good part is that we're not competition for each other. And we don't have to worry about opposing each other. And we'll have equal chance to be drafted for professional leagues. If we want." Mmhm. Although he hadn't decided about that and it was EONS into the future, but still.

"I'm not? I don't think? I don't know actually..." Ethan chewed on his lower lip. He liked to dress well, but he probably - like most teenage boys - didn't shower as much as he should have. And wasn't necessarily the most fashionable. But he liked to think he wasn't bad looking either.

Also, he probably should have made it clear that he ... wasn't snogging anyone else at the moment. And that he wasn't ruling out the labels for the future, but just for now. It's just, well, he supposed like father like son, he mulls things over for awhile. Impulse wasn't exactly a Denton trait. Even if he did like to think he was more adventurous than his father, but who was he to judge? His father did romance his mother in Florence.

Favorite flavor? Ethan blinked as if she had asked something in French which she might as well have, as he'd been lost in his own thoughts of mulling and such. "Huh. Oh. Ice cream. Uh.... not lemondrop? But we're not fussed. Really anything ... What's your favorite?"


Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory took a deep breath of the fresh summer air as she made her way down the street. Summertime was her favorite time of the year... sun, warm weather, and best of all, Diagon Alley overrun with Hogwarts students and quidditch fans! The rainbow-haired American planned to take full advantage of the uptick in activity to pound the pavement and drum up some business for her shop.

She was decked out in full Quidditch World Cup regalia to show off the merchandise available in her shop. She sported several studs designed to look like the various countries' flags in her ears, and her arms were covered in team-inspired temporary tattoos and bracelets in the team colors. She'd even used some of the body paint to paint a lightning bolt on her cheek. In her hands, she held a thick stack of coupons that she handed out to the passers-by. "25% off all Quidditch World Cup merchandise at Paradise Piercings and Tattoos!" she called. "Limited time only!"

That was when he heard - and took - a coupon from a lady and glanced down at it, before looking back at Nettie. "What ya say? Maybe we can get a quaffle tattoo or something? Although it'll probably have to be temporary..."
__________________
No one else is singing my song / No one knows the rhythm / Enough to sing along
If only someone could see / In three part harmony / How alone, how alone, how alone / Only I am

[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #55 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod


DIMC & MO
Moke
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 8,779

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fantine "Tina" Dantes
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Vitani Kama
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default Sorry for the delay (waswaiting in case others replied)!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
If Ethan was being honest, he probably would have said she was great even if she was being compared to professionals. "UH yes. And ditto! Because I'm going to have to return the favor at one of your games." He shook his head. "Another good part is that we're not competition for each other. And we don't have to worry about opposing each other. And we'll have equal chance to be drafted for professional leagues. If we want." Mmhm. Although he hadn't decided about that and it was EONS into the future, but still.

"I'm not? I don't think? I don't know actually..." Ethan chewed on his lower lip. He liked to dress well, but he probably - like most teenage boys - didn't shower as much as he should have. And wasn't necessarily the most fashionable. But he liked to think he wasn't bad looking either.

Also, he probably should have made it clear that he ... wasn't snogging anyone else at the moment. And that he wasn't ruling out the labels for the future, but just for now. It's just, well, he supposed like father like son, he mulls things over for awhile. Impulse wasn't exactly a Denton trait. Even if he did like to think he was more adventurous than his father, but who was he to judge? His father did romance his mother in Florence.

Favorite flavor? Ethan blinked as if she had asked something in French which she might as well have, as he'd been lost in his own thoughts of mulling and such. "Huh. Oh. Ice cream. Uh.... not lemondrop? But we're not fussed. Really anything ... What's your favorite?"





That was when he heard - and took - a coupon from a lady and glanced down at it, before looking back at Nettie. "What ya say? Maybe we can get a quaffle tattoo or something? Although it'll probably have to be temporary..."
Dory smiled as a teenage boy (Ethan) approached and took one of her coupons. "There you go, dude!" she said brightly. "Good for 25% off all quidditch world cup merch at Paradise." She gestured down the street toward the brightly colored toucan sign that hung outside her shop. The she noticed the boy's companion (Nettie) and gave her a friendly smile too. "Would you like one too?" She offered her a coupon.

Then she overheard the boy (Ethan) say something about a temporary quaffle tattoo. She thought that sounded like an awesome idea but stopped just short of saying so out loud. After all, he technically wasn't talking to her. She did, however, nod approvingly. "We have a wide selection of quidditch-inspired temporary tattoos, if you're interested."
__________________
* What if I'm trying but then I close my eyes and then I'm right back lost in that last goodbye?*

* What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? What if I never get over you?*
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:13 AM   #56 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,492

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default For inside the leaky!
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: Leo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Léo looked over at the bar and watched as Avery stood there. All of these feelings just floating around made him feel guilty for leaving. Which he knew he shouldn't be. He was doing what he needed to do for his career. Besides he was back now right? Maybe they could go back to where they were...or at least start things again. He smiled a bit at the thought. But what if that just made things worse. They wouldn't know if they didn't try right.

He kept that thought to himself as Avery returned to the table. "Sounds wonderful." He stood up and started to head for the exit of the pub.




When she had got back to the table he was already to his feet and she grabbed her purse and tossed it over her shoulder as they walked out. "I love Christmas time." she smiled softly as the crisp air hit on her nose. It was almost perfect. Would of been even better if it was snowing softly but alas shell take what she can get. "Where are you staying at now?" since he's only been back a few weeks he said yes?

She shivered as a gust of harsh wind blew over them. "Jesus, that sucked." rude wind. Stay away. She's enjoying the cold weather!

__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:21 AM   #57 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Léo grab his briefcase and followed Avery out the door. He smiled. "I remember." He always made sure to make Christmas extra special when they were together. Until he was with her, he never thought much of the holiday. "I found a place on the outskirts of town. Not too expensive seeing as I'm between jobs. It's not too big but it's enough for Atticus and me." It really was all he could afford at the moment. He really needed to get the job at the Ministry.

He noticed Avery shiver. "It's really starting to feel like winter isn't it?" He himself was regretting not wearing a warmer jacket.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:36 AM   #58 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,492

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: ❤️💙💚💛🧡💜
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Léo grab his briefcase and followed Avery out the door. He smiled. "I remember." He always made sure to make Christmas extra special when they were together. Until he was with her, he never thought much of the holiday. "I found a place on the outskirts of town. Not too expensive seeing as I'm between jobs. It's not too big but it's enough for Atticus and me." It really was all he could afford at the moment. He really needed to get the job at the Ministry.

He noticed Avery shiver. "It's really starting to feel like winter isn't it?" He himself was regretting not wearing a warmer jacket.




"not like you need a huge place anyway, not for just you yea?" she walked along in the soft snow from the days before slowly. "Trust me space isn't all fun and games." not when you've become afraid to part with anything.

"yeah, i love it." she still loved the cold and snow. Growing up with 80° Christmas's the snow was very much welcomed every year. Now what? What do they talk about? ... Them? Him? Her? The cats some more? Ugh why was this hard? She never had a hard time talking to him. This was horrible.

__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:42 AM   #59 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Léo gave a little nod. "That's true. I also don't have many things. Didn't really keep too much from my travels other than my journals." That was one thing from all of his work he kept were his research journals. He knew they would probably be helpful at some point in the future. "I would like to move to a bigger space at some point to be able to get another animal or too." He was always wanting to bring work home with him. Maybe breed Nifflers again.

Léo never really was fond of winter, but he knew how much Avery loved it. He was much happier to stay home in the nice comfort of warmth than out in the cold chill of winter. Again he wished he was wearing a warmer jacket. He was slightly regretting the walk. "What have you been up to lately?" Something to get his mind off the cold and to kill the silence that hung between them.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:03 AM   #60 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,492

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: youuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Léo gave a little nod. "That's true. I also don't have many things. Didn't really keep too much from my travels other than my journals." That was one thing from all of his work he kept were his research journals. He knew they would probably be helpful at some point in the future. "I would like to move to a bigger space at some point to be able to get another animal or too." He was always wanting to bring work home with him. Maybe breed Nifflers again.

Léo never really was fond of winter, but he knew how much Avery loved it. He was much happier to stay home in the nice comfort of warmth than out in the cold chill of winter. Again he wished he was wearing a warmer jacket. He was slightly regretting the walk. "What have you been up to lately?" Something to get his mind off the cold and to kill the silence that hung between them.




"well you did just travel for a long time so you didn't really have much." she also kept all the furniture they had bought together. He didn't find any use for it since he wasn't going to be in any one place for too long. "I have that extra couch still. If you'd like it." couches we're nice and really she didn't need both. She really did only just use the one.

"well, I hoped you kept your work research Leo. That'd be silly to lose at that." she smiled as she looked over at him. "ya cold?" he could of turned down the walk or suggested somewhere inside to go.

"Still writing for the magazine. I've moved up a bit in the company so I'm not a junior reporter anymore. But still covering quidditch and Gobstones." her life was pretty boring really. Same thing every day. Never really any changes... Well... Until now.


__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:11 AM   #61 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

"I only kept the basics even with an extension charm I only really kept clothes and books." Léo really didn't see the need to carry much else with him. He was mainly doing research, even when he was breeding Nifflers. During that time he spent a lot of his time bulking up on knowledge about dragons hoping to one day work with them. "Thank you. I actually could use it. Haven't had time to buy more than a bed." His place really was scarce of furniture.

"You would not believe how many journals and books I have in my place." He had already filled a bookshelf and still had some scattered around his place. "A little but I will survive."

Léopold nodded as Avery talked about her work. "That's good that you moved up. Doesn't matter if you're still covering the same things."
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:33 AM   #62 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,492

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes


"i could send it to your place... Or... You could come by and pick it up." shrug shrug whatever. Would it be awkward for him to be alone somewhere with her in private? Would he want to be with her in private? Would he want to kiss her as much as she'd probably want to kiss him? Who knew? Not her...

"yeah I've learned SO much and I've gotten a good rep for my name in the community so I still enjoy it a lot." She still liked getting paid to go to sports game and events. The work was somewhat repetitive but it paid her bills.

"we can go somewhere warmer if youd like... I really don't mind. I don't want you freezing to death on me." then her heart would truly be broken forever.


__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:38 AM   #63 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

"I can come by and get it. We can figure out when sometime later." Léo wouldn't mind going back to their her place one more time. It would be nice to play through some old memories. Maybe something would happen. Who knows..

"That's good Avery. I'm proud of you." He really was. It was good that she was moving up in her career. Hopefully he would be as well. The longer he talked with Avery, the less he thought of his interview and the less he worried about the outcome of it.

Léo waved it off. "It's fine. It's not that cold out." He would survive a little bit of cold. Plus it would keep him on his toes and not let anything slip. He couldn't let his emotions escape him right now.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:13 AM   #64 (permalink)


MO
Doxy
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,492

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xaria Lynndsey Gunter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

SPOILER!!: Leo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
"I can come by and get it. We can figure out when sometime later." Léo wouldn't mind going back to their her place one more time. It would be nice to play through some old memories. Maybe something would happen. Who knows..

"That's good Avery. I'm proud of you." He really was. It was good that she was moving up in her career. Hopefully he would be as well. The longer he talked with Avery, the less he thought of his interview and the less he worried about the outcome of it.

Léo waved it off. "It's fine. It's not that cold out." He would survive a little bit of cold. Plus it would keep him on his toes and not let anything slip. He couldn't let his emotions escape him right now.




"I can order Chinese or something." one of their favorites back in the day. She looked down at the snow as she tucked some hair behind her hair. "I can ask Dustin to borrow his truck to help move it.. unless you'll charm it.???" she wasn't sure how good he was at concealment charms and didn't want to assume he'd want to do all that.

"yeah i love it. I really do. I also get to go to a lot of games and press events for free so that's a plus." she liked free things. It was right up her Ally and all. A free game and a drink was all she needed to stay happy now a days.

She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. "I don't think your body's use to the cold anymore. It seemed to be knocking you out." she pointed at her nose in order to point out his being red as roudolf already. Poor thing.


__________________
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:49 AM   #65 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Léo smiled, memories of the apartment coming back. Everything back then was so good and so easy. Now it was just awkward and filled with what could have beens. "I'll probably just use some charms on it. Magic will be easier than the muggle way."

"Free is always good. That's one thing I've learned since university. Anything you can get for free helps." Léo did the whole broke college kid/backpacker thing so he definitely knew the value of free things.

She was laughing. Normally he would have some kind of comeback, but he just loved the sound of her laughter. He had missed it so much. Léo just pushed his shoulders up, pouting slightly. "I'm fine honestly."
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:55 AM   #66 (permalink)



DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Capital ♥
Posts: 81,342

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Iclyn Grace Fair
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default For Sarah
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | "I don't wike it" | SING FOR ME | Tristalen

It was another day in Diagon for her.. another day in which she didn’t do much of anything and just wandered and generally felt useless. She had tried to get a few jobs around but other than lawn mowing and baby sitting and dog walking she hadn’t found anything that would help out.

Her elder sister had to quit school to get a full time job, her brother was giving piano lessons to help out.. and she.. was here.

The summer was waning and she kicked at a rock on the street, next year she’d help out, next year she’d be old enough to get a job and help her siblings and pull her weight so they could live easily.. this year.. well this year she dealed she supposed.

She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and clutched at her sketchbook.. maybe she’d find something to draw to tick the hours away?
__________________
For my whole life, we never crossed that line, only friends in my mind.

But now I realize, it was always you. Can’t believe I could not see it all this time.
MunchyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:16 AM   #67 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,325

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
It was another day in Diagon for her.. another day in which she didn’t do much of anything and just wandered and generally felt useless. She had tried to get a few jobs around but other than lawn mowing and baby sitting and dog walking she hadn’t found anything that would help out.

Her elder sister had to quit school to get a full time job, her brother was giving piano lessons to help out.. and she.. was here.

The summer was waning and she kicked at a rock on the street, next year she’d help out, next year she’d be old enough to get a job and help her siblings and pull her weight so they could live easily.. this year.. well this year she dealed she supposed.

She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and clutched at her sketchbook.. maybe she’d find something to draw to tick the hours away?
Patrick has been sitting watching people with his journal in his hand. He’d been writing more and more lately with his brothers being home and they house being crowded. It felt like the summer before he went to Hogwarts. Brothers everywhere chaos all the time. He remembered just how much he didn’t like it now that he thought about it.

He was writing about his family, going back to school, and how he blew it again with another girl because he was terrible at telling them how he truly felt and not being afraid to show them. Why didn’t his brothers tell him? He was so wrapped up in his journal he didn’t notice anyone else around him which he supposed wasn’t all that great.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:58 PM   #68 (permalink)



DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Capital ♥
Posts: 81,342

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Iclyn Grace Fair
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | "I don't wike it" | SING FOR ME | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick has been sitting watching people with his journal in his hand. He’d been writing more and more lately with his brothers being home and they house being crowded. It felt like the summer before he went to Hogwarts. Brothers everywhere chaos all the time. He remembered just how much he didn’t like it now that he thought about it.

He was writing about his family, going back to school, and how he blew it again with another girl because he was terrible at telling them how he truly felt and not being afraid to show them. Why didn’t his brothers tell him? He was so wrapped up in his journal he didn’t notice anyone else around him which he supposed wasn’t all that great.
Iclyn was looking around for a place to sit when she spotted someone familiar on a bench not to far from her. She bit her lip as she headed over to him, hoping that she wouldn’t be intruding on his quiet time. She wasn’t planning on being loud or even talking if he didn’t want.. she just wanted to sketch.. and lose herself for a few hours in a world that wasn’t sad.

“Can I sit here?” The blonde asked softly as she looked down at Prefect.

She was hoping it was okay.

If not. She’d go find somewhere else to sit.
__________________
For my whole life, we never crossed that line, only friends in my mind.

But now I realize, it was always you. Can’t believe I could not see it all this time.
MunchyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:05 PM   #69 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,325

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Iclyn was looking around for a place to sit when she spotted someone familiar on a bench not to far from her. She bit her lip as she headed over to him, hoping that she wouldn’t be intruding on his quiet time. She wasn’t planning on being loud or even talking if he didn’t want.. she just wanted to sketch.. and lose herself for a few hours in a world that wasn’t sad.

“Can I sit here?” The blonde asked softly as she looked down at Prefect.

She was hoping it was okay.

If not. She’d go find somewhere else to sit.
Patrick looked up smiling. ”Please. Sit join me” it wasn’t often that he got someone to sit down and join him. He pushed his thumb I to the page of his journal and watched her for a second.

He noticed her notebook. He wanted to ask why she was working on whether it be writing or drawing or anything creative he liked to hear about that kind of stuff.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:22 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180