SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (http://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   North Side (http://www.snitchseeker.com/north-side/)
-   -   Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions (http://www.snitchseeker.com/north-side/madam-malkins-robes-for-all-occasions-110608/)

Zoe 09-23-2018 06:00 PM

Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions
 

https://i.postimg.cc/3Js5cXtM/madam-malkin-s-banner.jpg
Madam Malkin's the premiere location for quality robes. Although predominately known for providing Hogwarts students with uniforms, Malkin's also provides other robes to the Wizarding World for all functions -- formal and informal. Once in the doors you'll notice all of the racks around the shop, as well as heavy wooden furniture throughout for resting while looking for robes.

The space may look cluttered, but upon further inspection you'll notice that there is an order and flow making it easier to find the items you seek. In the back of the shop you will find dressing rooms to try on your latest find. Along the wall you will find Hogwarts apparel and accessories. Along the opposite wall are dress robes. In the middle sits a heavy wooden counter top, a glass bowl filled with candies sits beside a pad of paper where the shopkeeper will write up your total.

Can't find what you are looking for? Ask the shopkeeper and they'll be more than happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Still can't find what you’re looking for? Talk to the shopkeeper and they may be able to figure out how to do a customized order for you. Don't forget your socks.

Text Cut: Inventory

SUMMER SPECIAL
Buy one dress get a second dress free
(Casual wear only)

HOGWARTS:
Robes (black): 5 Galleons, 7 sickles, 24 Knuts
Cloaks (black with silver fastenings): 3 Galleons, 15 Sickles, 9 Knuts
Pointed hats (black): 11 Sickles, 28 Knuts
Scarves (house colors): 1 Galleon, 7 Knuts
Gloves (various colors): 13 Sickles, 8 Knuts
Dragon-Hide Gloves: 1 Galleon, 2 sickles, 26 Knuts
Shirts/Blouses (white): 1 Galleon, 14 Sickles, 24 Knuts
Sweaters/cardigan/vest (grey): 2 Galleons, 5 Sickles, 23 Knuts
Skirts/trouses: 1 Galleon, 14 Sickles, 24 Knuts
Shorts: 1 Galleon, 4 Sickles, 7 Knuts
Ties: 1 Galleon, 2 Sickles
Knee Socks/Stockings (White, Grey, Black): 10 Sickles, 18 Knuts
Ankle Socks (black): 5 Sickles, 9 Knuts
First Year Lot: 30 Galleons, 9 Sickles 23 Knuts
Items in Lot: 2 Robes, Cloak, Pointed Hat, Scarf, Pair of Gloves, Dragon Hide Gloves, 2 Shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 2 Socks of choice, and Choice of 2 items either Cardigan/Vest/Sweater.
MISCELLANEOUS ROBES:
Ministry Robes (uniforms): 7 Galleons, 13 Sickles, 18 Knuts
Casual Robes—Cotton, Twill, or Denim: 7 Galleons, 10 Knuts

DRESS ROBES:
Silk: 17 Galleons, 16 Sickles
Satin: 14 Galleons, 20 Knuts
Velvet: 12 Galleons, 8 Sickles, 5 Knuts
Chiffon: 10 Galleons, 15 Sickles, 19 Knuts

ACCESSORIES:
Gloves (knit, various colors): 13 Sickles, 8 Knuts
Gloves (dressy): 1 Galleon, 4 Sickles, 4 Knuts
Gloves (leather): 1 Galleon, 1 Sickles, 17 Knuts
Scarves (knit): 13 Sickles, 8 Knuts
Scarves (silk): 15 Sickles, 27 Knuts
Hats (knit, various colors): 13 Sickles, 8 Knuts

CASUAL WEAR:
Dresses: 5 Galleons
Slacks: 3 Galleons 8 Knuts
Dress Shirts: 1 Galleon 24 Knuts

CUSTOM ORDERS:
Prices upon request, options include formal gowns, casual wear, and dress robes.

Alterations upon request, including lining changes, sizing, etc
This shop is STAFFED by Victoria Martin (siriusblackliveson).

Tazzie 12-12-2018 12:22 PM

OPEN for anyone XD ~
 
Whoever was going to wear a sweater or cardigan or anything of the sort on this sunny day, Scarlett was going to silently judge. It was SUMMER. So no to winter clothes, por favor, and yes to breezy outfits and warm colors. Just like what she was wearing today. That's right, she was a very classy epitome of summer today. Not that it was anything new. She always dressed fashionably.

As soon as she stepped inside Madam Malkin's, the incoming seventh year Pukwudgie pushed her sunglasses on top of her head gracefully and didn't waste any time as she regaled the line of robes with her presence.

She was so excited to try on EVERYTHING!

natekka 12-12-2018 11:31 PM

*claims*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzie (Post 12369207)
Whoever was going to wear a sweater or cardigan or anything of the sort on this sunny day, Scarlett was going to silently judge. It was SUMMER. So no to winter clothes, por favor, and yes to breezy outfits and warm colors. Just like what she was wearing today. That's right, she was a very classy epitome of summer today. Not that it was anything new. She always dressed fashionably.

As soon as she stepped inside Madam Malkin's, the incoming seventh year Pukwudgie pushed her sunglasses on top of her head gracefully and didn't waste any time as she regaled the line of robes with her presence.

She was so excited to try on EVERYTHING!

Poppy tucked her hair behind her ear and pushed the rest of it behind her shoulder before she pushed open the door to Madam Malkin's. She knew what two items she definitely wanted to purchase while she was here, but some browsing wouldn't go amiss.

She walked over to a rack on one side of the store, standing beside another girl, and started looking over the options.

Tazzie 12-13-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natekka (Post 12369299)
Poppy tucked her hair behind her ear and pushed the rest of it behind her shoulder before she pushed open the door to Madam Malkin's. She knew what two items she definitely wanted to purchase while she was here, but some browsing wouldn't go amiss.

She walked over to a rack on one side of the store, standing beside another girl, and started looking over the options.

Silk robes were a statement but Scarlett leaned more towards velvet because not only did they exude the same effect, she also particularly liked the feel of its softness against her skin. Comfy and fashionably classy, just like the way she liked her things.

She plucked an emerald one off the rack shortly after a girl stepped up next to her. Just in time. She needed someone to hold her things while she examined the robe's length. A charming smile on her face, Scarlett tapped the girl on the shoulder, "Hi. Hold my bag?"

siriusblackliveson 12-15-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natekka (Post 12369299)
Poppy tucked her hair behind her ear and pushed the rest of it behind her shoulder before she pushed open the door to Madam Malkin's. She knew what two items she definitely wanted to purchase while she was here, but some browsing wouldn't go amiss.

She walked over to a rack on one side of the store, standing beside another girl, and started looking over the options.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzie (Post 12369309)
Silk robes were a statement but Scarlett leaned more towards velvet because not only did they exude the same effect, she also particularly liked the feel of its softness against her skin. Comfy and fashionably classy, just like the way she liked her things.

She plucked an emerald one off the rack shortly after a girl stepped up next to her. Just in time. She needed someone to hold her things while she examined the robe's length. A charming smile on her face, Scarlett tapped the girl on the shoulder, "Hi. Hold my bag?"


Victoria walked around the store as she heard people come in. She had finally made it to the summer rush of students. It warmed her heart to see the kid-os moving about and finding things for school or for things outside of school. She loved each summer as a kid, picking up her supplies, her outfits, and making sure she had treats for her animals. It was the most exciting time of her life.

She skirted around to the counter grabbing a rootbeer barrel from her secret candy dish, popping it in her mouth as she looked at the girls who had walked into the shop. She wondered if she should go over and greet them. Deciding that she should go see if she could help them she began walking over.

She noticed the one girl asking the other to hold her bag. She skipped back a bit not wanting to hold anyone's bag. Waiting to see if someone grabbed the bag and watching the girl look over a set of dress robes. "You girls findin' everythin' okay?" Her southern twang coming through as she checked in with the girls.

SarcasticStrawberry 12-16-2018 07:51 PM

Open post
 
After getting quite the growth spurt near the end of the school year, Dahlia was in some great need for new robes. She had used the same ones from her first year as last term. As much as she had to wear them over the last term they were running a little tattered now.

Dahl also wanted to look around at the dress robes too. Not that she was that much of a girly girl. But what if one day she did want to wear a dress. Thirteen was just the right age to start worrying about these things. It was all just to weird for her. She needed to talk to one of her friends.

Kolyander 12-20-2018 03:03 PM

Zoey! & claiming Dahlia!
 
Rylee stepped into Madam Malkin's with no idea of what she was looking for. Not that the fourteen even needed anything today. She had already gotten herself all new robes and shirts, skirts and shoes for her forth year. There was those three weddings she was very likely going to attend next year that she was definitely going to need new dress robes for! Perfect reason to be in here right now.

Making her way around a few people she walked right for the dress robes to have a look at what was there. The weddings might be a whole year away but a year was going to go super fast when she was at school for most of that time!

Spotting a girl about her age looking at the dress robes already she smiled at her (Dahlia). "Hello. There's so many options to choose from, hm?" Rylee was going to have a really hard time choosing what she liked the best.

siriusblackliveson 12-20-2018 09:12 PM

Tori was walking around the shop when she spotted two girls walk in and wondered if they would need any help. She circled around the shop and came back round again. She figured there was no harm in just telling them that if they needed anything... but she watched them for a second longer. "You girls let me know if you need any help." she smiled brighter at them before rounding back to the counter waiting for any one needing help.

Zannash 12-23-2018 05:25 AM

Mary Muldoon entered Madam Malkins looking for her entire first year uniform. She felt much happier in this shop than she had in the Apothecary.

At first, she found 3 sets of black robes, and picked up a black hat. Working her way through the supply list, she eventually had a pair of dragon-hide gloves, a black cloak with silver fastenings, three white blouses, two gray sweaters, two charmable ties, a winter scarf, two black skirts, and three pairs of black socks.

Arms completely full, she entered a dressing room and tried it all on. Without problem, she went to the register and set it all down on the counter. She couldn't even see the cashier over the clothes and the counter as she pulled out her bag. "Hello, I'd like to purchase this please"

siriusblackliveson 12-27-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zannash (Post 12373727)
Mary Muldoon entered Madam Malkins looking for her entire first year uniform. She felt much happier in this shop than she had in the Apothecary.

At first, she found 3 sets of black robes, and picked up a black hat. Working her way through the supply list, she eventually had a pair of dragon-hide gloves, a black cloak with silver fastenings, three white blouses, two gray sweaters, two charmable ties, a winter scarf, two black skirts, and three pairs of black socks.

Arms completely full, she entered a dressing room and tried it all on. Without problem, she went to the register and set it all down on the counter. She couldn't even see the cashier over the clothes and the counter as she pulled out her bag. "Hello, I'd like to purchase this please"

Tori smiled at the girl who looked no older than a first year throwing clothes on the counter. She began counting all of the items to make sure she had everything she needed. She looked at the girl and had everything in piles. She noticed she didn’t get a pair of regular gloves for the winter. “You find everything okay darlin’”

She moved the remainder of the items over noting that she had an extra set of robes, an extra blouse, and scarf. She was beginning to tally the amount onto the notepad beside the bagging area. She glanced back up at the girl, “Did you want to buy a pair of gloves for winter? It’ll make it cheaper to do the lot.” She looked up at the girl because otherwise it would cost her a couple few more galleons and Tori liked to save people money when she could. So, she figured if she offered the girl the opportunity to get a pair of gloves and save money she would.

Zannash 12-27-2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12374656)
Tori smiled at the girl who looked no older than a first year throwing clothes on the counter. She began counting all of the items to make sure she had everything she needed. She looked at the girl and had everything in piles. She noticed she didn’t get a pair of regular gloves for the winter. “You find everything okay darlin’”

She moved the remainder of the items over noting that she had an extra set of robes, an extra blouse, and scarf. She was beginning to tally the amount onto the notepad beside the bagging area. She glanced back up at the girl, “Did you want to buy a pair of gloves for winter? It’ll make it cheaper to do the lot.” She looked up at the girl because otherwise it would cost her a couple few more galleons and Tori liked to save people money when she could. So, she figured if she offered the girl the opportunity to get a pair of gloves and save money she would.

"Sure," she said. Gloves are quite useful, and Mary had plenty enough galleons. She began to take out her bag, and pulled it open. As soon as she paid, she could get a pet!!

Kolyander 12-27-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12372868)
Tori was walking around the shop when she spotted two girls walk in and wondered if they would need any help. She circled around the shop and came back round again. She figured there was no harm in just telling them that if they needed anything... but she watched them for a second longer. "You girls let me know if you need any help." she smiled brighter at them before rounding back to the counter waiting for any one needing help.

Rylee paused in her browsing when she heard an older women speaking to them. With a warm smile on her face she turned her blue-gray eyes onto the shopkeeper. "Actually I could use a little bit of help, please. I have several weddings to go to next year and I don't really want to wear the same dress robes to them all. Might you be able to help me get an idea of what I like to make it easier to decide when the time gets closer to purchase them?" No sense in waiting to the very last moment when the shopkeeper was offering her help!

natekka 12-27-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzie (Post 12369309)
Silk robes were a statement but Scarlett leaned more towards velvet because not only did they exude the same effect, she also particularly liked the feel of its softness against her skin. Comfy and fashionably classy, just like the way she liked her things.

She plucked an emerald one off the rack shortly after a girl stepped up next to her. Just in time. She needed someone to hold her things while she examined the robe's length. A charming smile on her face, Scarlett tapped the girl on the shoulder, "Hi. Hold my bag?"

Poppy didn't even had time to look at the rack of robes herself because she was tapped on the shoulder almost immediately after she reached it. She looked from the girl who had tapped her shoulder, to the emerald green robe she was holding, to the bag she wanted Poppy to hold and regarded her with a look of slight surprise and curiosity. However, as it was a reasonable request, she nodded and held her hand out for the bag.

siriusblackliveson 12-27-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zannash (Post 12374680)
"Sure," she said. Gloves are quite useful, and Mary had plenty enough galleons. She began to take out her bag, and pulled it open. As soon as she paid, she could get a pet!!


"Sure thing hun."
She quickly totalled up the girls items. "It'll be 40 galleons, 13 knuts." she nodded as she put each of the items into a bag for the young girl hoping that she could make this as easy as possible on the first year student.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolyander (Post 12374801)
Rylee paused in her browsing when she heard an older women speaking to them. With a warm smile on her face she turned her blue-gray eyes onto the shopkeeper. "Actually I could use a little bit of help, please. I have several weddings to go to next year and I don't really want to wear the same dress robes to them all. Might you be able to help me get an idea of what I like to make it easier to decide when the time gets closer to purchase them?" No sense in waiting to the very last moment when the shopkeeper was offering her help!

Tori smiled, she loved helping people find their best outfit or style. She listened intently about what the girl had going on. "So you've got a few wedding? How many dress robes are you looking to get potentially?" She grabbed the note pad out of her back pocket and began writing down ideas. "Bright colors or muted colors?" she needed to know it all so she could help the girl out.

Zannash 12-28-2018 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12374892)
[color=#ff6666]
"Sure thing hun."
She quickly totalled up the girls items. "It'll be 40 galleons, 13 knuts." she nodded as she put each of the items into a bag for the young girl hoping that she could make this as easy as possible on the first year student.

In her quiet nature, Mary placed the money on the counter and reached for the bag. She kind of just wanted out, but she would have to wait a minute, she put her hand back down.

siriusblackliveson 01-10-2019 08:11 PM

Tori sighed. She had worked so hard to make the summmer another success. She was busy working on custom outfits for the ministry employees who had come n before she took off a weekend to relax. Those Hogwarts kids sure wore her out.

Flipping on some instrumental music she walked back out onto the floor. Looking around she was trying to decide just what kind of winter wear she needed to start stocking. She had some ideas for a great pair of slacks but figured the ladies at the ministry may not enjoy that. She kept walking around wondering just what kind of apparel she should start.

natethegreat 03-08-2019 01:21 AM

Finally, some field work.

After what had seemed to be ages of absolutely nothing to do, Aurora finally had some work outside the Ministry to do. And this was something right up her alley too; a man selling false magical relics and artifacts. However, his actual location is currently unknown, so she would have to ask around about his whereabouts. The first stop on her list being Madame Malkins.

The Valentino matriarch had waltzed in to the building with an air of grace and dignity, yet still as if she was on an important mission. In the interest of time Aurora made her way straight to the counter. Surely whoever was working the store must know at least some small detail about this criminal. Or at least heard some things from the customers who've come in and out of the store, that is. Upon arrival at the check out area, she had tapped her fingers on the tabletop, waiting for assistance.

siriusblackliveson 03-14-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natethegreat (Post 12400647)
Finally, some field work.

After what had seemed to be ages of absolutely nothing to do, Aurora finally had some work outside the Ministry to do. And this was something right up her alley too; a man selling false magical relics and artifacts. However, his actual location is currently unknown, so she would have to ask around about his whereabouts. The first stop on her list being Madame Malkins.

The Valentino matriarch had waltzed in to the building with an air of grace and dignity, yet still as if she was on an important mission. In the interest of time Aurora made her way straight to the counter. Surely whoever was working the store must know at least some small detail about this criminal. Or at least heard some things from the customers who've come in and out of the store, that is. Upon arrival at the check out area, she had tapped her fingers on the tabletop, waiting for assistance.

Victoria was coming out of the back room with a few sets of Robes that she had just finished stitching up. She still was amazed that almost everyone believed she used strictly magic to get her work done. Shaking her head at the thought, sometimes a wand just didn’t give you the look like an old sewing machine did. Setting the robes on their proper rack she turned around and startled.

That blasted bell wasn’t working again. She’d have to go get another one, or maybe amplify the sound while she wasn’t in her busy season. Seeing the woman tapping her fingers on the counter she got slightly annoyed. It wasn’t her fault the bell didn’t ring loud enough. Plastering on her brightest smile she walked over. “Hello, I’m Victoria the owner, how can I help you?”

Birchwoodmom 03-25-2019 06:29 PM

Cullen breezed in, as quickly as an 80-year-old with a cane could, and began searching for the team section. His Irish Nationals fan green robes were adorned with flashing Irland buttons and glittery shamrocks. If it weren't so close to the Quidditch World Cup, a person would think him out of his mind.

He continued into the shop, buttons clanking with every slow movement, and cane clicking on the floor. Thankfully for him, his hearing wasn't what it used to be and the added noise that traveled around with him went unnoticed.

siriusblackliveson 03-25-2019 11:24 PM

Tori was speeding around the shop getting some last minute details fixed up before everyone would hopefully be flooding into the shop to get their robes, t-shirts, jerseys--the few she had, scarves, and hats representing their team. She couldn't believe that she had survived two years so far and would be heading into her third with the world cup going on around her.

Coming around the corner with some Ireland and Mexico shirts she noticed an older gentleman. Smiling wide she walked closer, "Hi hi sir! Can I help ya find anythin' today?" she flicked her wand to move about the shirts to their respective places finally relieving her back from the weight.

Birchwoodmom 03-26-2019 03:50 AM

He had almost made it to the team-colored section of the store when a rather peppy young lady zipped through the shop holding merchandise. Far too much merchandise to be simply shopping, so he assumed she was on staff.

"Well, hello to you, young lady. Why yes, you certainly can. I'm in the market for some festive Irish Nationals team attire" His free hand motioned to his robes,"to add to my collection." Cullen glanced over to where the lady had sent the merchandise. "Do I spy some Irish green?"

siriusblackliveson 03-27-2019 08:29 PM

Victoria smiled looking over her shoulder into the corner with all of the Quidditch apparel she had recently added. "Yes sir. I hope I have something that will fix your fancy. If not i'm skilled enough to make it." She smiled wider moving behind her old wooden counter, "take a looksie and let me know if you need help or want to find something else. I'll be pulling the rest out from the back room here and there." She smiled wider hooking her thumb toward her back room where the hats and scarves were currently at.

SneakySeverusSnape 04-09-2019 10:42 PM

Giovanni stepped into Madam Malkin's and completely forgot what he was there for. He stared into space as he tried to remember what he needed. Oh right, he needed new Ministry robes, since the other one was damaged in an encounter with a rather nasty centaur. Giovanni looked around to see if he could find any Ministry robes. "Ugh, I'll never be able to find them..." , he muttered to himself. A quite tedious ten minutes later, Giovanni finally found the robes he was looking for. He carried them to the dressing room and tried them on. They were perfect. He then carried the robes to the register and said, "Excuse me? How much are these robes? "

siriusblackliveson 04-13-2019 06:25 PM

Victoria had been staying busy with all things quidditch. Some fans were stopping in for her team colored robes, while others looked for outer wear for their teams. It was nice to see all the different people in her shop instead of just the overflowing amount of students who need new or gently robes. It was making her smile more.

Hearing someone muttering she lifted her head trying to determine where they were and just what they may need help for. Finally spotting a man standing with robes at the register. Wiping her hands down her pants she turned and smiled at him. “How many sets of robes do you have?”

SneakySeverusSnape 04-13-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12406587)
Victoria had been staying busy with all things quidditch. Some fans were stopping in for her team colored robes, while others looked for outer wear for their teams. It was nice to see all the different people in her shop instead of just the overflowing amount of students who need new or gently robes. It was making her smile more.

Hearing someone muttering she lifted her head trying to determine where they were and just what they may need help for. Finally spotting a man standing with robes at the register. Wiping her hands down her pants she turned and smiled at him. “How many sets of robes do you have?”

"One.", Giovanni replied, smiling back at the woman standing behind the register. "Wait, actually... I might get two. Just in case. ", he said, going back to find the another set of the Ministry robes. "Where were they...", Giovanni mumbled to himself. After three minutes, he finally found them. Holding both sets of robes, Giovanni walked back to the counter.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181