sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9812
Classes: 15
Professors: 14

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 193 users online including...
Daemon , FearlessLeader19 , Goblinfrog , Fireheart , Callie , Harron Peasley , sarahlooo , Leontius McKay , Lislchen , griffin

21 members
172 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side

North Side From the Leaky Cauldron to Scribbulus Writing Instruments, there are numerous shops to visit and places to socialise.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Flourish and Blotts


About halfway down the north side of the Alley stands Flourish and Blotts, the shop noticeable by its wide picture windows displaying all sorts of gold-embossed spellbooks, any new releases warranting advertisement and the occasional sleeping cat, as the shopkeeper’s two cats occasionally decide to make the window display their chosen napping place when they aren’t underfoot. Upon entry, all that seems to be visible are bookshelves, stacked to the ceiling and absolutely filled with books of all shapes and sizes. While it may look like chaos, there is a sort of order to the shelves and various stacks of books scattered throughout the main floor in addition to those shelved. A table sits close to the door which regularly holds sets of Hogwarts’ required textbooks every summer for the ease of students who may not want to hunt them down on their own, and a staircase, even more shelves filling the space underneath, leads up to a second floor that contains shelves of the various works of fiction from the Wizarding world and beyond.

Near the center of the shop stands the counter, where the shopkeeper can usually be found and which is also the location for the occasional book-signing or other book-related event. Surrounding the counter are displays of newspapers, magazines, diaries, journals and other small items that might interest the literary-minded customer. In addition, a large, leather-bound book rests on a small stand to the left of the counter: an index of all the books sold in the shop for the use of the customers who are in a hurry or simply don’t want to search through all the shelves on their own.

Toward the back of the shop, a door leading to a storage area and the small office used for paperwork and any other business the shopkeeper needs to take care of in private, a cat-door installed as well as the cats’ food and water while they’re in shop are there. Tucked away in various corners of the shop, half hidden by shelves and very cozy, are small reading nooks containing squashy chairs and small tables for a lamp, and a larger reading area including a fireplace can be found near one of the front windows. Enjoy!

Text Cut: Inventory
Text or graphic or both.

Text Cut: reference tome

Children's Stories

The Tales of the Beadle the Bard by Beadle the Bard
The Toadstool Tales by Beatrix Bloxam
The Adventures of Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle

Plays & Poetry

Hélas, Je me suis Transfiguré mes Pieds (Alas, I have Transfigured my Feet)
Sonnets of a Sorcerer

Arithmancy

New Theory of Numerology
Numerology and Gramatica

Bestiaries

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart
Dreadful Denizens of the Deep
Dragon Breeding for Pleasure and Profit
Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
From Egg to Inferno, A Dragon Keeper's Guide
Fowl or Foul? A Study of Hippogriff Brutality
Gadding With Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart
Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pets by Gilderoy Lockhart
Hairy Snout, Human Heart
Handbook of Hippogriff Psychology
Holiday with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart
Men Who Love Dragons Too Much
The Monster Book of Monsters
Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart
Why I Didn't Die When the Augurey Cried by Gulliver Pokeby
Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Biographies

Armando Dippet: Master or Moron? by Rita Skeeter
Blood Brothers: My life Amongst the Vampires By Eldred Worple
Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century
He Flew Like a Madman by Kennilworthy Whisp
The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore by Rita Skeeter
Notable Magical Names of Our Time
Magical Me by Gilderoy Lockhart
Prefects who Gained Power

Charms

Achievements in Charming
An Anthology of Eighteenth Century Charms
Olde and Forgotten Bewitchments and Charms
Quintessence: A Quest

Cookbooks

Charm Your Own Cheese
Enchantment in Baking
One Minute Feasts - It's Magic!

Curses

A Compendium of Common Curses and Their Counter-Actions
Basic Hexes for the Busy and Vexed
Curses and Counter-curses (Bewitch Your Friends and Befuddle Your Enemies with the Latest Revenges: Hair Loss, Jelly-Legs, Tongue-Tying, and Much, Much More) by Professor Vindictus Viridian
Jinxes for the Jinxed

Dark Arts & Defence of

A Compendium of Common Curses and Their Counter-Actions
Confronting the Faceless
Magik Moste Evile
The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts
The Dark Arts Outsmarted
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble
Practical Defensive Magic and Its Use Against the Dark Arts

Divination

Broken Balls: When Fortunes turn Foul
Death Omens: What To Do When You Know The Worst Is Coming
The Dream Oracle by Inigo Imago
Predicting the Unpredictable: Insulate Yourself Against Shocks
Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky

Genealogy

Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy

Healing

Asiatic Anti-Venoms
Common Magical Ailments and Afflictions
The Healer's Helpmate

Herbology

Encyclopedia of Toadstools
Flesh-Eating Trees of the World
Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean
Goshawk's Guide to Herbology
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

History

Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century
A Guide to Medieval Sorcery
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Hogwarts: A History
Important Modern Magical Discoveries
Modern Magical History
Sites of Historical Sorcery

Magical Theory

Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

Muggle Studies

Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles by Wilhelm Wigworthy
Muggles Who Notice
The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why Muggles Prefer Not to Know by Professor Mordicus Egg


Potions

Advanced Potion-Making by Libatius Borage
Moste Potente Potions
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Quidditch

The Beaters' Bible by Brutus Scrimgeour
Beating the Bludgers-- A Study of Defensive Strategies in Quidditch by Kennilworthy Whisp
Flying With the Cannons
Handbook of Do-It-Yourself Broom Care
The Noble Sport of Warlocks by Quintius Umfraville
Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland
Quidditch Through The Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
The Wonder of the Wigtown Wanderers by Kennilworthy Whisp

Runes

Advanced Rune Translation
Ancient Runes Made Easy
Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms
Rune Dictionary

Spell Books

Madcap Magic for Wacky Warlocks
Powers You Never Knew You Had and What To Do With Them Now You've Wised Up
Saucy Tricks for Tricky Sorts
Standard Book of Spells by Miranda Goshawk (series)
Weird Wizarding Dilemmas and Their Solutions
Where There's a Wand, There's a Way

Transfiguration

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
A Intermediate Transfiguration
Guide to Advance Transfiguration
Theories of Transubstantial Transfiguration

SS canon books
This shop is STAFFED by Elizabeth Chambers (SilverTiger).
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:45 PM   #76 (permalink)


DIMC & DERP
Porlock
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,320

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Slinkhard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rani Kaur Malhotra
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Reed Lawrence Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
"I was looking for my textbooks, not reading.", Analiese explained. She moved over to the next bookshelf and saw that it was Defence Against the Dark Arts. Perfect. What book did she need again? Oh right, it was It was The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble. She started looking for it. Facing the bookshelf, she said,"Nice to meet you, Skeet. And no, girls don't meet up and collectively agree to being confusing." She turned around and saw that Skeet was confused. "I can read minds, you see. Sometimes, at least.", Analiese told him, whilst bending down and getting the textbook. "What year are you in?", she asked curiously, and stood back up.
Looking for textbooks. Reading. They were literally the same thing for Skeet, so whatever the girl said came inside one ear and then out the other one.

And excuse me bUT DID SHE SAY SHE COULD READ MINDS? Skeet's left eye twitched at that revelation. "Oi, stop it. That's an invasion of privacy!" Crossing his arms over his chest, he said defensively and also in a deer-in-the-headlights kind of way. Now the incoming second year Lion was creeped out and he could easily make a run for it, avoid her, pretend this conversation didn't happen. But nah.

"I'm going to be...." Skeet began but before he could finish, he paused. Ding, ding, ding! Cue brilliant idea. "Well, if you can read minds, you can tell what year I'm in." Because duh. And if she did get it right, he'd probably run out of the bookshop. No hesitation.
__________________
♫♫ Found my heart and broke it here___________________________________
Made friends and lost them through the years___________________


______________________________But these people raised me
_______________________________________and I can't wait to go home ♫♫
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #77 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 9,821

Hogwarts RPG Name:
nina castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures
Default ngl Nineenan is actually kind of catchy
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Sighs.

Yes, Keenan Elliot Burton was not a people person and he admit how he didn't have a good social skill. Dealing with people (especially girls) and socializing took too much effort, and he would rather to solve puzzles and riddles. But let's not fully blamed him for this incident because Nina didn't even ask him nicely at the first place. Huft. Was she really that proud to ask for help? Who on earth did she think she was? Princess Leia? Heck, even Princess Leia was one of the stronger female character in pop culture industry and had become a feminist and heroine icon.

And NOT all boys knew to take hints because they're not mind readers smh. "Next time just ask, it won't hurt your pride." The Ravenclaw spoke up. This girl probably had Cinderella complex or something. Maybe next time he should give her that book as a gentle slap on her face, or now if he could find that book around here. "What book do you need?" Usually the shopkeeper kept the Hogwarts textbooks at the tables close to the door, unless Nina didn't see that so probably she's willing to get other books too.
She asked him plenty nicely. Sort of. She walked her fingers up his shoulder and gave him a smile, that was pretty nice of her. She didn't have to touch him. See? So nice. And yes, she was very proud to ask for help. She had no shame in asking for help when it came from boys. Boys liked to be helpful. In her YEARS of experienced Nina had learned a few things about the male species. For one, they responded very well to physical stimulus. Very externally operating creatures. Their senses were important to them. And two, they liked to feel useful. By asking for help, she was providing them with a purpose.

So really? You're welcome, Keenan.

"I wasn't sure you'd say yes... You haven't really been the friendliest with me..." she looked at him with wide eyes and no anger in her voice (maybe just some mild hurt). Because while she wasn't trying to be mean, she was still hurt by many of their past encounters. "History books," her eyes lit up a little when she mentioned them. He had soft hands.

Surely there were history books on the fourth year curriculum. She hadn't exactly bothered to check. Nina would be returning to Flourish and Botts in a few weeks for her school books, but at the current moment... she had other plans in mind. "Do you know where they keep those?" It was a genuine question.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:18 PM   #78 (permalink)



DMC
Streeler
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, duh.
Posts: 202

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese Eleanor Allanach-Senchuri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni Francesco Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Looking for textbooks. Reading. They were literally the same thing for Skeet, so whatever the girl said came inside one ear and then out the other one.

And excuse me bUT DID SHE SAY SHE COULD READ MINDS? Skeet's left eye twitched at that revelation. "Oi, stop it. That's an invasion of privacy!" Crossing his arms over his chest, he said defensively and also in a deer-in-the-headlights kind of way. Now the incoming second year Lion was creeped out and he could easily make a run for it, avoid her, pretend this conversation didn't happen. But nah.

"I'm going to be...." Skeet began but before he could finish, he paused. Ding, ding, ding! Cue brilliant idea. "Well, if you can read minds, you can tell what year I'm in." Because duh. And if she did get it right, he'd probably run out of the bookshop. No hesitation.
"I can't actually read minds. After all, I'm only 11 years old. I just sort of know what you're thinking through watching your body language. Have you not heard of psychology?" , Analiese explained. She seemed to have to do a lot of explaining to this boy. She then concentrated on his body language (whilst hiding it, of course) and said, "You're in your second year, right? You're making it extremely obvious. And anyway, I've got textbooks to find." Analiese pulled the supply list out of her pocket and read the next book. One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore. Must be Herbology. The Herbology bookshelf was three bookshelves across. She walked over to it and looked for the book she needed.
SneakySeverusSnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM   #79 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,913

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She asked him plenty nicely. Sort of. She walked her fingers up his shoulder and gave him a smile, that was pretty nice of her. She didn't have to touch him. See? So nice. And yes, she was very proud to ask for help. She had no shame in asking for help when it came from boys. Boys liked to be helpful. In her YEARS of experienced Nina had learned a few things about the male species. For one, they responded very well to physical stimulus. Very externally operating creatures. Their senses were important to them. And two, they liked to feel useful. By asking for help, she was providing them with a purpose.

So really? You're welcome, Keenan.

"I wasn't sure you'd say yes... You haven't really been the friendliest with me..." she looked at him with wide eyes and no anger in her voice (maybe just some mild hurt). Because while she wasn't trying to be mean, she was still hurt by many of their past encounters. "History books," her eyes lit up a little when she mentioned them. He had soft hands.

Surely there were history books on the fourth year curriculum. She hadn't exactly bothered to check. Nina would be returning to Flourish and Botts in a few weeks for her school books, but at the current moment... she had other plans in mind. "Do you know where they keep those?" It was a genuine question.
Keep in mind that boys (including himself) wouldn't mind to help anyone IF that person spoke up and asked for help. Maybe this girl was used to be treated like spoiled princess where everyone would just offered a help for her like they were servants. But Keenan was no a server and he wouldn't offer a help unless she's asking. "Then you would assume I'm not going to help you because of that." Wow, just... wow. The Ravenclaw might be a little mad when Nina kept bugging him with personal questions that made him super uncomfortable, but he wasn't raised to be a jerk. Not intentionally, at least.

History books... Ah, he remembered when this Slytherin girl hid a history book inside a lame magazine. Keenan wasn't a huge fan of history like Uncle Ted, and not to mention O'Hara made it difficult for him to understand the lesson. "It's over there." He said, leading the way to history book shelves. Were they still holding hand? Yes. Did he mind? Not really.

__________________
I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did._

_____________________________________Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM   #80 (permalink)


DIMC & DERP
Porlock
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,320

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Slinkhard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rani Kaur Malhotra
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Reed Lawrence Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
"I can't actually read minds. After all, I'm only 11 years old. I just sort of know what you're thinking through watching your body language. Have you not heard of psychology?" , Analiese explained. She seemed to have to do a lot of explaining to this boy. She then concentrated on his body language (whilst hiding it, of course) and said, "You're in your second year, right? You're making it extremely obvious. And anyway, I've got textbooks to find." Analiese pulled the supply list out of her pocket and read the next book. One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore. Must be Herbology. The Herbology bookshelf was three bookshelves across. She walked over to it and looked for the book she needed.
Reading minds? Body language? PsYcHoLoGy?!

See, this was why Skeet wasn't a Ravenclaw and Sawyer (though Skeet will never admit) was the smarter brother. The moment Analiese started talking about body language and all that jazz, his brain had already shut down on him. His facial expressions were also giving him away because now, his eyebrows were all furrowed and the ends of his lips twitched all weirdly that way they did when someone discussed weird foreign stuff with him. Like his soul was being sucked by a dementor, except, in this case, it was his brain cells.....gone.

And then he was making it obvious? No offense, but he was taking full offense. "What am I doing that's making it obvious?" Pretty sure he didn't have a 'hey, I'm going to be a second (2ND) year!' sign plastered on his forehead. Slowly, but surely, he was getting the creeps.
__________________
♫♫ Found my heart and broke it here___________________________________
Made friends and lost them through the years___________________


______________________________But these people raised me
_______________________________________and I can't wait to go home ♫♫
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM   #81 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 9,821

Hogwarts RPG Name:
nina castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Keep in mind that boys (including himself) wouldn't mind to help anyone IF that person spoke up and asked for help. Maybe this girl was used to be treated like spoiled princess where everyone would just offered a help for her like they were servants. But Keenan was no a server and he wouldn't offer a help unless she's asking. "Then you would assume I'm not going to help you because of that." Wow, just... wow. The Ravenclaw might be a little mad when Nina kept bugging him with personal questions that made him super uncomfortable, but he wasn't raised to be a jerk. Not intentionally, at least.

History books... Ah, he remembered when this Slytherin girl hid a history book inside a lame magazine. Keenan wasn't a huge fan of history like Uncle Ted, and not to mention O'Hara made it difficult for him to understand the lesson. "It's over there." He said, leading the way to history book shelves. Were they still holding hand? Yes. Did he mind? Not really.
It's not that she had a problem speaking up. She just didn’t typically have to because most boys were good at picking up on the question with it simply being implied. Apparently Keenan was an outlier. On more than just one occasion. She’d keep this in mind now, obviously. And again, SHE!!! WAS!!! NOT!!! SPOILED!!! Boys loved to do things for pretty girls, it wasn’t her fault.

She deadpanned at him. He had such a natural knack for frustrating Nina Castillo. It was starting to get absolutely more and more ridiculous. And the more ridiculous it got, the more Nina saw it as a challenge to win him over. Which, by the way, she would because she was very irresistible. “You should be nicer to me. I could really help you.” And they also had a truce, which for some reason he chose not to honor.

But for the moment, her frustration was kept at bay and instead she focused on the task ahead: Books. This shop was almost as magical as the Hogwarts’ library, one of the schools only redeemable features. She let a small smile ease its way onto her lips. She didn’t mind if he saw, for all he knew… She was smiling because he was being helpful, not because she was excited for the books. She gave their hands a gently swing back and forth. Did she like holding his hand? Kind of. Yes.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM   #82 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,913

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
It's not that she had a problem speaking up. She just didn’t typically have to because most boys were good at picking up on the question with it simply being implied. Apparently Keenan was an outlier. On more than just one occasion. She’d keep this in mind now, obviously. And again, SHE!!! WAS!!! NOT!!! SPOILED!!! Boys loved to do things for pretty girls, it wasn’t her fault.

She deadpanned at him. He had such a natural knack for frustrating Nina Castillo. It was starting to get absolutely more and more ridiculous. And the more ridiculous it got, the more Nina saw it as a challenge to win him over. Which, by the way, she would because she was very irresistible. “You should be nicer to me. I could really help you.” And they also had a truce, which for some reason he chose not to honor.

But for the moment, her frustration was kept at bay and instead she focused on the task ahead: Books. This shop was almost as magical as the Hogwarts’ library, one of the schools only redeemable features. She let a small smile ease its way onto her lips. She didn’t mind if he saw, for all he knew… She was smiling because he was being helpful, not because she was excited for the books. She gave their hands a gently swing back and forth. Did she like holding his hand? Kind of. Yes.
Keenan had no intention to make her frustrated, or at least he thought so. That's just how his usual self act in daily life because he wasn't pretentious or hiding about what he is. Not even when it comes to attract someone (but clearly he's not really that attracted to a particular person, ahem). Adjusting his glasses, the Ravenclaw turned into her. "I don't need your help." Wasn't she the one who desperately needed his help to find books that she couldn't even speak for herself? Weird. But well, now he's doing the help so... no big deal.

And he noticed that smile from her face and it was good, even though Keenan had no idea why she was smiling but it's better than her usual pouty frowny face. "Someone seems excited." He murmured. He could judge that from her hand swinging while holding his. Some people did that usually when they were excited of something. Was she excited for the books? Probably, he couldn't tell and he had no judgement to make here. It wasn't that strange if somebody is excited for a book, Keenan thought it was nice because he had been in that position.
__________________
I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did._

_____________________________________Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #83 (permalink)



DMC
Streeler
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, duh.
Posts: 202

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese Eleanor Allanach-Senchuri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni Francesco Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Reading minds? Body language? PsYcHoLoGy?!

See, this was why Skeet wasn't a Ravenclaw and Sawyer (though Skeet will never admit) was the smarter brother. The moment Analiese started talking about body language and all that jazz, his brain had already shut down on him. His facial expressions were also giving him away because now, his eyebrows were all furrowed and the ends of his lips twitched all weirdly that way they did when someone discussed weird foreign stuff with him. Like his soul was being sucked by a dementor, except, in this case, it was his brain cells.....gone.

And then he was making it obvious? No offense, but he was taking full offense. "What am I doing that's making it obvious?" Pretty sure he didn't have a 'hey, I'm going to be a second (2ND) year!' sign plastered on his forehead. Slowly, but surely, he was getting the creeps.
Go on then. Run out of the shop.

He was probably a Gryffindor. He was defending himself and all. Wait, isn't that what a Slytherin would do? She shrugged her shoulders and looked for One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore. Analiese crouched down and took the textbook. Her hands were getting a pretty heavy now. She was holding 4 textbooks in her hand. Analiese wondered whether she should ask Skeet for help, but he'd probably refuse. To be honest, Skeet was being rather nasty to her. Well, that's how all boys were. Even her brother Isagani treated her like that. Boys, Analiese thought, and she shook her head. She set the books down on a nearby table and read the supply list. Next she needed A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot. History of Magic, duh. That was the next section. Bending down, Analiese took the book she needed and placed it on the pile of books.

"Well, if you're concentrating on the answer, your body shows signs of that answer. And there's no need to get the creeps. I'll stop if you want.", Analiese said, answering his question, "And, don't you need to get your comics?"

Last edited by SneakySeverusSnape; Today at 02:35 AM.
SneakySeverusSnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #84 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 9,821

Hogwarts RPG Name:
nina castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Keenan had no intention to make her frustrated, or at least he thought so. That's just how his usual self act in daily life because he wasn't pretentious or hiding about what he is. Not even when it comes to attract someone (but clearly he's not really that attracted to a particular person, ahem). Adjusting his glasses, the Ravenclaw turned into her. "I don't need your help." Wasn't she the one who desperately needed his help to find books that she couldn't even speak for herself? Weird. But well, now he's doing the help so... no big deal.

And he noticed that smile from her face and it was good, even though Keenan had no idea why she was smiling but it's better than her usual pouty frowny face. "Someone seems excited." He murmured. He could judge that from her hand swinging while holding his. Some people did that usually when they were excited of something. Was she excited for the books? Probably, he couldn't tell and he had no judgement to make here. It wasn't that strange if somebody is excited for a book, Keenan thought it was nice because he had been in that position.
It was weird that he wasn't. She was PRETTY. And more than that, he was holding her hand. So everyone in the shop probably thought he was attracted to her and he ought to be. Which is why his disdain for her only made Nina MORE determined to wake him up. He was a very tough case. Either that or there was something seriously wrong with him. She was starting to think the latter, ngl. "Maybe not now, but it'd be like an investment. For future scenarios," FYI. She would make a fantastic business woman. It's why she was in Slytherin over any other house. "I'm good at plenty of things. Especially understanding girls. I could be your female consultant." He had plenty of girl drama this past year, hm? Yes, she had heard about the Valentine's Day fiasco. Word at Hogwarts traveled faster than the bubonic plague traveled the European continent in the 1340s.

Hey!!! Her face may have usually been pouty and frowny, but it was still cute, okay? Couldn't he at least acknowledge that much?? ".... I'm not excited. They are just books." Quickly she shifted her expression to one of neutrality... But still, she picked her pace up SLIGHTLY. Pulling Keenan a little as a result. She wanted to SEE the books and the titles and the years they had recorded and the places they had representation from and and and and.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #85 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

In his opinion, it was too early to go school shopping. It felt like school had just gotten out, but his mum had insisted that it was time to do it before all the shops got crowded with the back-to-school rush. He supposed she had a point. But it was summer and it was LAME to be thinking about going back to school already. Cillian didn't mind school, really, but... still.

So, there Cillian was, in the bookstore, the list of his second year book wadded up in one of his pockets. His mum was out elsewhere, running errands and he was in charge of doing his own school shopping, but honestly... he didn't want to. He wanted to eat ice cream and lay in the grass. But instead he was in Flourish and Blotts, running his bony fingers along the spines of books.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:01 AM   #86 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Seventh Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
In his opinion, it was too early to go school shopping. It felt like school had just gotten out, but his mum had insisted that it was time to do it before all the shops got crowded with the back-to-school rush. He supposed she had a point. But it was summer and it was LAME to be thinking about going back to school already. Cillian didn't mind school, really, but... still.

So, there Cillian was, in the bookstore, the list of his second year book wadded up in one of his pockets. His mum was out elsewhere, running errands and he was in charge of doing his own school shopping, but honestly... he didn't want to. He wanted to eat ice cream and lay in the grass. But instead he was in Flourish and Blotts, running his bony fingers along the spines of books.
Alexander was pretty excited to be shopping, actually. This was the first year that he had been allowed to do his own shopping. He wasn't in Diagon Alley on his own, of course. Several assorted family members of his were around somewhere, but he'd been allowed to wander on his own. He'd been sent off with the money he would need to purchase his necessary school supplies. He'd also been given a list so he knew exactly what he needed to pick up. Most of the items on that list were books, which was why he found himself in Flourish and Blotts. The first things he needed to pick up were his textbooks. After that he would check out the other books that he might enjoy for fun. Or that his sister might enjoy. He had a little bit of extra money to get something fun.

He headed for the aisle that he thought would be most likely to contain his schoolbooks. And as he entered the aisle he saw his BEST FRIEND. Okay, maybe that wasn't actually true. But friend for sure. To be fair, Alexander considered practically anyone he had ever run into a friend. But it was Cillian! His dormmate! And Alexander was excited to see him. "Hi Cillian!" He greeted enthusiastically as he weaved through a few people to make his way closer to him.
littledhampir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:18 AM   #87 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Alexander was pretty excited to be shopping, actually. This was the first year that he had been allowed to do his own shopping. He wasn't in Diagon Alley on his own, of course. Several assorted family members of his were around somewhere, but he'd been allowed to wander on his own. He'd been sent off with the money he would need to purchase his necessary school supplies. He'd also been given a list so he knew exactly what he needed to pick up. Most of the items on that list were books, which was why he found himself in Flourish and Blotts. The first things he needed to pick up were his textbooks. After that he would check out the other books that he might enjoy for fun. Or that his sister might enjoy. He had a little bit of extra money to get something fun.

He headed for the aisle that he thought would be most likely to contain his schoolbooks. And as he entered the aisle he saw his BEST FRIEND. Okay, maybe that wasn't actually true. But friend for sure. To be fair, Alexander considered practically anyone he had ever run into a friend. But it was Cillian! His dormmate! And Alexander was excited to see him. "Hi Cillian!" He greeted enthusiastically as he weaved through a few people to make his way closer to him.
Hours had passed. Hadn't they? That's what it felt like when only 30 seconds later, Cillian heard his name being called from behind him, pulling him from his dramatic self-pity. He even liked books! Turning around, Cillan was quite pleased to see one of his dorm-mates in the same aisle as him. Suddenly the bookstore was more bearable.

"Oh, hey Alex...ander." There was a pause in there. Cillian wasn't sure if they were on nickname basis yet, or even if Alexander LIKED to be called Alex. They had gone cricket hunting together, but did that make them friends close enough that he could shorten his name? Honestly, this friend making thing was new to him and he wasn't doing a great job at it. "Err, are you, err... school shopping?" Because he could use a pal.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #88 (permalink)


DIMC & DERP
Porlock
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,320

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Slinkhard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rani Kaur Malhotra
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Reed Lawrence Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Go on then. Run out of the shop.

He was probably a Gryffindor. He was defending himself and all. Wait, isn't that what a Slytherin would do? She shrugged her shoulders and looked for One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore. Analiese crouched down and took the textbook. Her hands were getting a pretty heavy now. She was holding 4 textbooks in her hand. Analiese wondered whether she should ask Skeet for help, but he'd probably refuse. To be honest, Skeet was being rather nasty to her. Well, that's how all boys were. Even her brother Isagani treated her like that. Boys, Analiese thought, and she shook her head. She set the books down on a nearby table and read the supply list. Next she needed A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot. History of Magic, duh. That was the next section. Bending down, Analiese took the book she needed and placed it on the pile of books.

"Well, if you're concentrating on the answer, your body shows signs of that answer. And there's no need to get the creeps. I'll stop if you want.", Analiese said, answering his question, "And, don't you need to get your comics?"
To be honest, Skeet didn't mind tagging along. He needed more reasons to stay away from his parents because Mrs. Sayse was likely to find him lurking around any moment now. She just knew where to find her son all the time. Skeet just believed it was a motherly instinct, but really, it was just a pattern. He never lurked further than the north side of the alley.

...And now she was pushing him away? Weren't they, like, friends? Skeet blinked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Wow, okay...pushing me away already, I see." Sure, okay. Analiese probably couldn't handle his awesomeness. Skeet also liked to think being nasty wasn't the term for it. He preferred being sassy. "And yes, stop." They would also probably have a better, less weird and creepy conversation if she stopped pointing out all the gestures that he was doing and paying attention to.

He was casually following her around. "Comics can wait!" Sort of. They couldn't wait, actually, but whatever. "Where did you learn all of those weird stuff you were talking about?" Like, you know, psychology? Who is she?
__________________
♫♫ Found my heart and broke it here___________________________________
Made friends and lost them through the years___________________


______________________________But these people raised me
_______________________________________and I can't wait to go home ♫♫
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #89 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,913

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
It was weird that he wasn't. She was PRETTY. And more than that, he was holding her hand. So everyone in the shop probably thought he was attracted to her and he ought to be. Which is why his disdain for her only made Nina MORE determined to wake him up. He was a very tough case. Either that or there was something seriously wrong with him. She was starting to think the latter, ngl. "Maybe not now, but it'd be like an investment. For future scenarios," FYI. She would make a fantastic business woman. It's why she was in Slytherin over any other house. "I'm good at plenty of things. Especially understanding girls. I could be your female consultant." He had plenty of girl drama this past year, hm? Yes, she had heard about the Valentine's Day fiasco. Word at Hogwarts traveled faster than the bubonic plague traveled the European continent in the 1340s.

Hey!!! Her face may have usually been pouty and frowny, but it was still cute, okay? Couldn't he at least acknowledge that much?? ".... I'm not excited. They are just books." Quickly she shifted her expression to one of neutrality... But still, she picked her pace up SLIGHTLY. Pulling Keenan a little as a result. She wanted to SEE the books and the titles and the years they had recorded and the places they had representation from and and and and.
For a future scenario. For a moment, Keenan was kind of lost of what she meant by than. What kind of scenario in the future that she might be needed? But then the Slytherin girl mentioned about her being a female consultant.

Nina Castillo, female consultant.

....

He couldn't help but laughed. Sure, Nina. Wasn't she the one who struggled befriending her female dorm mates? So this was kind of funny. "Okay." Keenan replied, intentionally using that specific word because there's nothing wrong with okay. Okay? "Why do you think I might need your help for that?" He wasn't really interested with that kind of interaction or something like that. Plus, he has female best friend whom he could ask for IF he's interested for that.

Nina should've admitted that she was excited to see those history books, there was nothing wrong about that. In fact, the Ravenclaw thought someone who has admiration of books and favors reading in their spare time is intriguing. Probably she was afraid to be judged as a nerd or something like that, heh."Sure, you're not that excited but somehow you pulled me like you can't wait for that."

__________________
I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did._

_____________________________________Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:42 PM   #90 (permalink)



DMC
Streeler
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, duh.
Posts: 202

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese Eleanor Allanach-Senchuri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni Francesco Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
To be honest, Skeet didn't mind tagging along. He needed more reasons to stay away from his parents because Mrs. Sayse was likely to find him lurking around any moment now. She just knew where to find her son all the time. Skeet just believed it was a motherly instinct, but really, it was just a pattern. He never lurked further than the north side of the alley.

...And now she was pushing him away? Weren't they, like, friends? Skeet blinked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Wow, okay...pushing me away already, I see." Sure, okay. Analiese probably couldn't handle his awesomeness. Skeet also liked to think being nasty wasn't the term for it. He preferred being sassy. "And yes, stop." They would also probably have a better, less weird and creepy conversation if she stopped pointing out all the gestures that he was doing and paying attention to.

He was casually following her around. "Comics can wait!" Sort of. They couldn't wait, actually, but whatever. "Where did you learn all of those weird stuff you were talking about?" Like, you know, psychology? Who is she?
"No, I'm not pushing you away. That wasn't what I meant.", Analiese said, kind of taking back what she said."If you don't mind, can you help me?", she asked, indicating the textbooks on the table. Analiese read the name of the next book on the supply list. Handbook of Do-It-Yourself Broomcare. Flying! Her favorite! She eagerly looked for the book and eventually found it. She reached up for the top shelf (where it was) but couldn't reach it. Analiese jumped up and down but still couldn't reach it.

"Well, I learnt it from my dad. He's now... dead.", she replied. Analiese could feel a tear forming in her eye. She turned away from Skeet and wiped it off.

Last edited by SneakySeverusSnape; Today at 04:38 PM.
SneakySeverusSnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #91 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 9,821

Hogwarts RPG Name:
nina castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
For a future scenario. For a moment, Keenan was kind of lost of what she meant by than. What kind of scenario in the future that she might be needed? But then the Slytherin girl mentioned about her being a female consultant.

Nina Castillo, female consultant.

....

He couldn't help but laughed. Sure, Nina. Wasn't she the one who struggled befriending her female dorm mates? So this was kind of funny. "Okay." Keenan replied, intentionally using that specific word because there's nothing wrong with okay. Okay? "Why do you think I might need your help for that?" He wasn't really interested with that kind of interaction or something like that. Plus, he has female best friend whom he could ask for IF he's interested for that.

Nina should've admitted that she was excited to see those history books, there was nothing wrong about that. In fact, the Ravenclaw thought someone who has admiration of books and favors reading in their spare time is intriguing. Probably she was afraid to be judged as a nerd or something like that, heh."Sure, you're not that excited but somehow you pulled me like you can't wait for that."
Exactly. Nina Castillo, Female Consultant. She really ought to make business cards.

... Was he laughing? The Slytherin gave the boy a pointed look AND a frown. "Stop that! I'm serious." She was serious most of the time, actually. "I helped Evan with her Incendio profile and Ethan with the Trinetta stuff." Whatever that was. Ethan was a nice kid and he was pretty, sure, but he was also as dumb as a plank of wood. And Nina meant that in the nicest way possible.

What she meant, though, was that she was practiced. And while Keenan would be a horrendously difficult case, if anyone could work through it... Nina was determined to be the one. And let's face it, she was quite certain that he needed all the help he could get. "Everyone could use an outside perspective." Especially Keenan Burton. Maybe if he spent less time with legos and more time socializing, he wouldn't need as much of it. But hey, who was she to judge?! (Did this stop her? No.)

"I wanted to ensure that there would still be copies of the books I need." What if they were high in demand and some stealthy kid from around the corner went and snatched the last copy?! Though obviously, this was a highly unlikely scenario. And it definitely was not a reason for her quickened pace.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:55 PM   #92 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,913

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Exactly. Nina Castillo, Female Consultant. She really ought to make business cards.

... Was he laughing? The Slytherin gave the boy a pointed look AND a frown. "Stop that! I'm serious." She was serious most of the time, actually. "I helped Evan with her Incendio profile and Ethan with the Trinetta stuff." Whatever that was. Ethan was a nice kid and he was pretty, sure, but he was also as dumb as a plank of wood. And Nina meant that in the nicest way possible.

What she meant, though, was that she was practiced. And while Keenan would be a horrendously difficult case, if anyone could work through it... Nina was determined to be the one. And let's face it, she was quite certain that he needed all the help he could get. "Everyone could use an outside perspective." Especially Keenan Burton. Maybe if he spent less time with legos and more time socializing, he wouldn't need as much of it. But hey, who was she to judge?! (Did this stop her? No.)

"I wanted to ensure that there would still be copies of the books I need." What if they were high in demand and some stealthy kid from around the corner went and snatched the last copy?! Though obviously, this was a highly unlikely scenario. And it definitely was not a reason for her quickened pace.
Yes, Keenan was laughing.

"Okay." As much as she hated hearing him saying that, he didn't care. That one word totally fit any kind of circumstance, including now when the Slytherin mentioned how she became an excellent love consultant? Matchmaker? Eh, whatever it was because he could care less about it. "I'm still not interested. Even if I need an advice for that, I would rather to go to my best friend than to you who, barely even knows me." Why on earth Keenan had to trust her for that? He had Missa and he would even trust her input more for that because that's what best friends are for.

Probably this girl right here wouldn't understand about friendships at all.

Not excited for the book, but she just didn't want the book she needed (or wanted, he could never tell) was sold out. Okay. The Ravenclaw just gave a nod and let her. In his own experience, nobody demanded to get a book as badly has she was currently doing now unless they wanted it SO BADLY. Just admit that, Castillo. It wouldn't hurt your damn pride.

__________________
I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did._

_____________________________________Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:06 PM   #93 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 9,821

Hogwarts RPG Name:
nina castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Yes, Keenan was laughing.

"Okay." As much as she hated hearing him saying that, he didn't care. That one word totally fit any kind of circumstance, including now when the Slytherin mentioned how she became an excellent love consultant? Matchmaker? Eh, whatever it was because he could care less about it. "I'm still not interested. Even if I need an advice for that, I would rather to go to my best friend than to you who, barely even knows me." Why on earth Keenan had to trust her for that? He had Missa and he would even trust her input more for that because that's what best friends are for.

Probably this girl right here wouldn't understand about friendships at all.

Not excited for the book, but she just didn't want the book she needed (or wanted, he could never tell) was sold out. Okay. The Ravenclaw just gave a nod and let her. In his own experience, nobody demanded to get a book as badly has she was currently doing now unless they wanted it SO BADLY. Just admit that, Castillo. It wouldn't hurt your damn pride.
This was it, this was the moment when Nina Castillo let go of Keenan's hand.

She gave him a look of hurt, one she was sure would go entirely over his head as it ALWAYS did. "It's not like you're letting me get to know you. The only thing you ever say to me is," she paused here. "Okay." She threw her hands up to put air-quotes around the words. Word. One word and the only word that Keenan seemed to use.

None of what she said to him was ever meant to be vindictive. So why did he hate her so much? She couldn't understand it. And maybe he was right about one thing... Maybe she didn't have many friendships, but she always tried. And perhaps she didn't quite understand why people didn't bite the bait either. When she was clearly, trying. But what more was she meant to do?

And for the record.

She didn't even care about the dumb books anymore.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160