SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (http://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Marauder's Map (http://www.snitchseeker.com/marauders-map/)
-   -   Wizarding World Chat (http://www.snitchseeker.com/marauders-map/wizarding-world-chat-110116/)

Ginevra 12-16-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoe (Post 12370938)
LOL. I bet Scrimgeour, wherever he is these days, is all "SEE! I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD BUILD CHARACTER!" right now. :lmao:

Yeah, true or maybe he'd be disappointed that he couldn't break this Badger down. I can't wait to see who is going to be the new Charms professor. Hopefully, the rapport between Daisy and the new teacher will be just as sound as the one she had with Gaston Marchand.

lazykitty 12-16-2018 11:06 AM

^There's also Transfiguration missing:yes:

ETA: And Arithmancy!

Erindipity 12-16-2018 11:34 AM

^and Charms? Or did i miss it?

Shanners 12-16-2018 11:44 AM

*stretches fingers and toddles off to finish this Slytherin’s bio*

Ginevra 12-16-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazykitty (Post 12370966)
^There's also Transfiguration missing:yes:

ETA: And Arithmancy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erindipity (Post 12370969)
^and Charms? Or did i miss it?

No Charms, Arithmancy and Transfiguration professors have been disclosed yet as far as I'm aware. Oh, and there will probably be a new Deputy Headmaster/Headmistress since Gaston has departed.

siriusblackliveson 12-16-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12370903)
:shifty:

*twirls around*

And goodbye, Katrina, it's been fun .... for a term, but you came for what you wanted and you got it, sooo back to a lucrative cursebreaking career for you .... although ya gotta stay in the UK for three more years

She was fun for the moment. But Patrick never new how to read her so he didnít try... I like the new look though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom (Post 12370916)
:whistle:

Change is fun

Always, tori will be sad to not see Foster around for school needs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordic Witch (Post 12370925)
A little change is never a bad thing..:P

Iím still running around looking for Vance even though I know sheís not there :lol: but love your change.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanners (Post 12370971)
*stretches fingers and toddles off to finish this Slytherinís bio*

*hugs* welcome to the family!

RachieRu 12-16-2018 12:40 PM

ahaa. A voice in my head is saying she's glad she graduated Hoggies before her Mama's friend started to work thereee XD *eyes Amelia Adara* XD

DuckyLinJi 12-16-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoe (Post 12370938)
LOL. I bet Scrimgeour, wherever he is these days, is all "SEE! I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD BUILD CHARACTER!" right now. :lmao:

Dorian would hate that so much cause the thought that a person like him has helped him getting more fit is something he doesn't want to admit xD i think he will continue the morning runs at school though :hmm:

------------

On a completely different note, i've thrown Dorian in random places in DA so if anyone wants to reply feel free to do so ^^

fountain
potages cauldron shop
cranville quinceys magical junk shop

PhoenixRising 12-16-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginevra (Post 12370934)
That is perfect! Daisy is a huge Quidditch fan and she might try out for the team this year since her leg has healed enough for her to fly again. She will always have the scars but it seems those exercises last term did her good.

She's cackling (if she could do so but she's a Hufflepuff soo XD) cause she's now "ooh another possible sports healer"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegz (Post 12370937)
Oh yes do you remember the top points earner avvies? :lol:

We doooo !!! Might still have it on my laptop :lol: anna and you and droo with your old username ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12370982)
She was fun for the moment. But Patrick never new how to read her so he didnít try... I like the new look though.

Sameee!!!! :x3: and Katrina won't be fully out of the picture since she's In Maeve's life finally XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachieRu (Post 12370991)
ahaa. A voice in my head is saying she's glad she graduated Hoggies before her Mama's friend started to work thereee XD *eyes Amelia Adara* XD

*snorts* i think most of Amelia's closest friends, their kids graduated already (except Rhiannon but they're her nieces too), but Amelia says she wouldn't have meddled anyway because she's the type who would rather let them make their own mistakes. Says something about thats how you learn :upside:

Daemon 12-16-2018 01:41 PM

:whaa: :whaa: :whaa:

Hey Ju 12-16-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12370610)
dang. r u a seer?

Can't say I'm not =Y

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazykitty (Post 12370895)
I've spotted some new changes! Jess is the Flying Instructor & School Nurse, Jamie is Divination & Librarian, Suzy is Gryffindor HoH and Zoe is Ancient Runes (as you can see above) :yes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom (Post 12370916)
:whistle:

Change is fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordic Witch (Post 12370925)
A little change is never a bad thing..:P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzie (Post 12370926)
After all, change is the only inevitable thing in this world.

it's hard to keep up with all the changes tho :whaa:

:whaa: I LOVE CHANGES :whaa:

skdjfsndklfjsndlkfnsdlkjfndsjkfnlksjnflkdjsnfjk look at all of yoouuuu *runs in circles* I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR :x3: :x3: :x3: :x3:

RachieRu 12-16-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371013)


*snorts* i think most of Amelia's closest friends, their kids graduated already (except Rhiannon but they're her nieces too), but Amelia says she wouldn't have meddled anyway because she's the type who would rather let them make their own mistakes. Says something about thats how you learn :upside:

Actually Vannie's youngest daughter (who Zoe plays) is a 4th year now xD Hattie just wouldnt have wanted her teacher to be her mother's friend

PhoenixRising 12-16-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachieRu (Post 12371028)
Actually Vannie's youngest daughter (who Zoe plays) is a 4th year now xD Hattie just wouldnt have wanted her teacher to be her mother's friend

I said most :lol: i mean Rhiannon is Mia's very bestest friend and her girls are only second years! And Savannah's youngest kids are third years (ithink) although they might be homeschooled:blink:

But like i said she's not the type to be a meddler either

siriusblackliveson 12-16-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371013)
Sameee!!!! :x3: and Katrina won't be fully out of the picture since she's In Maeve's life finally XD

Iím sure Patrick will run into her with Maeve.

Daemon 12-16-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371042)
I said most :lol: i mean Rhiannon is Mia's very bestest friend and her girls are only second years! And Savannah's youngest kids are third years (ithink) although they might be homeschooled:blink:

But like i said she's not the type to be a meddler either

*butts in* yup, Elias and Evelyn are rising third years

Kimothy 12-16-2018 03:16 PM

HI FAM this little bean is on holiday break from uni AND it's summer IC sooooo that means...

ANYONE WANNA PLAY? :whaa: I have Drewett (fourth year Claw), Nicola (sixth year Badger), and Vivian (Madrid WU and pursuing curse breaking) as my loudest voices right now. Take any of them??? Plz???? :3

PhoenixRising 12-16-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12371044)
Iím sure Patrick will run into her with Maeve.

Probably:lol: she's keeping herself busy though soo who knows XD mumbling something about teenagers and rolling her eyes :P


Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 12371047)
*butts in* yup, Elias and Evelyn are rising third years

Oh good!! We almost said second but was like nope, not right:xd: and are they homeschooled or just NPCs? :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimothy (Post 12371063)
HI FAM this little bean is on holiday break from uni AND it's summer IC sooooo that means...

ANYONE WANNA PLAY? :whaa: I have Drewett (fourth year Claw), Nicola (sixth year Badger), and Vivian (Madrid WU and pursuing curse breaking) as my loudest voices right now. Take any of them??? Plz???? :3

We /want/ Vivian always but Skylar is in uni cause school year is different:xd: shes enjoying her time and has grownup some but she's definitely feeling some type of way on homesickness and yea *sighs*

But anyway can we haz a Drew or a Nicola ??? With Maeve or Ethan probably lol...

Kimothy 12-16-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371078)
We /want/ Vivian always but Skylar is in uni cause school year is different:xd: shes enjoying her time and has grownup some but she's definitely feeling some type of way on homesickness and yea *sighs*

But anyway can we haz a Drew or a Nicola ??? With Maeve or Ethan probably lol...

We do hope Sky isn't dying in uni (like I am lolol) :xd: Of course, and I feel her! Eeeep, of course! I think Drew works for any of them both. And Nico, probably with Maeve 'cause she is friends with Emma ^_^

SilverTiger 12-16-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371042)
I said most :lol: i mean Rhiannon is Mia's very bestest friend and her girls are only second years! And Savannah's youngest kids are third years (ithink) although they might be homeschooled:blink:

But like i said she's not the type to be a meddler either

And sister-in-law :xd:

Zoe 12-16-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginevra (Post 12370950)
Yeah, true or maybe he'd be disappointed that he couldn't break this Badger down. I can't wait to see who is going to be the new Charms professor. Hopefully, the rapport between Daisy and the new teacher will be just as sound as the one she had with Gaston Marchand.

Nah. Scrimgeour, though he may be a meanie out in the outside, actually wants to see students progress and succeed ... just through militaristic means. I bet he'd be impressed at best that Daisy has made such an improvement though. Whether he'd say that out loud or not is the question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi (Post 12370998)
Dorian would hate that so much cause the thought that a person like him has helped him getting more fit is something he doesn't want to admit xD i think he will continue the morning runs at school though :hmm:

LMFAO. :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachieRu (Post 12371028)
Actually Vannie's youngest daughter (who Zoe plays) is a 4th year now xD Hattie just wouldnt have wanted her teacher to be her mother's friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12371042)
I said most :lol: i mean Rhiannon is Mia's very bestest friend and her girls are only second years! And Savannah's youngest kids are third years (ithink) although they might be homeschooled:blink:

But like i said she's not the type to be a meddler either

Cora doesn't do the whole Flying thing. She did her mandatory year and that's that. So no worries there. Only reason she'd be seeing Amelia is for when going to the hospital wing is needed. :lol:



Also...... THE CARNIVAL IS HERE! :D

Tazzie 12-16-2018 09:37 PM

The Worple carnival is back? :whaa: My very first RP with my first charrie happened there!

DuckyLinJi 12-17-2018 01:44 AM

^Ah~ First rp memories are always great :loved:

I had Daichi who was a first year?or second year? when the worple carnival last came to DA and i dont know how i feel about that :whaa:

Govoni 12-17-2018 02:43 AM

So many changes.

Good times!

I plan to really commit this coming term. Can't wait to play with all the new charries.

sweetpinkpixie 12-17-2018 01:35 PM

Term 50 superlative voting has come to a close aaaaaaaaaaaand

TERM 49'S YEARBOOK IS READY!

and now back to IC summer replies :pea:

ArianaBlack 12-17-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie (Post 12371566)
Term 50 superlative voting has come to a close aaaaaaaaaaaand

TERM 49'S YEARBOOK IS READY!

and now back to IC summer replies :pea:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180