sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 236 users online including...
hermionesclone , spulerwilf , nhollywoodmarli , theylory , AnDus , abenionrebb , natekka , chesneyalfr , aynahanrube , Lissy Longbottom

23 members
213 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > L'Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons > La Montagne

La Montagne Ready to explore the splendor Beauxbatons has to offer on the outside? Head across the courtyard and onto its grounds of the mountain side.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-04-2019, 03:34 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Rose Garden


The pride of Beauxbatons is the large, elaborate rose garden that sits within its larger park. These are magical roses that bloom all year and can be smelled long before you get here. Recently, the garden has been under construction and now it's even better than ever. Come, take a stroll, smell the roses, get lost in nature--once you've gotten your homework done. While here, you're asked not to pick the roses. Yes, they're tempting. Yes, they'll charming. No, they don't belong to you. Headmistress Desmarais has taken a special interest in these roses and has placed charms on them. They will attack any who make any attempts to displace them.

The Headmistress can often be seen roaming the park and indeed the gardens. Remember your best behaviour and she'll have no reason to turn a blissful stroll into a trip to the inquisitorial hall.

Small fountains have been erected through this expansive garden and benches laid out should you grow weary after a long walk. Can you hear the birds chirping?
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:57 AM   #101 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,440

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Honestly, Nettie was EXHAUSTED of all this nonsense and had debated waiting and sitting this creature hunt out. She knew it was her prefectly duty to go, though. If only to make sure the younger kids stayed out of trouble. Looking at you, Phoebe.

The second she stepped in to the rose garden, however, she immediately regretted that decision.

Was that...?

MERLINS BEARD.

IT WAS!

A DRAGON!

She gasped and turned to step out of the way and...stepped right in to Eiji, who was just standing there doing nothing. The boy whose mother WORKED with these things! ”Eiji! Help!” she exclaimed out of instinct, even though it was silly to expect him to step up and take care of the situation. Then again, what was SHE going to do? Duplication spells did nothing in this situation. So he was her next best bet!
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:59 AM   #102 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Kaiser was the kind of guy who generally tended to be very much aware of his surroundings. He didn't like to be taken by surprise, though it was very rare that such a thing happened. It was much more difficult for him to not be constantly on his guard.

But, sometimes, all sorts of things made that difficult. Like being busy enough trying to extinguish a fire that it wasn't quite so easy to recognise that the shapes in the flames might not have been flames at all. Or the flames themselves being so bright against the evening sky that noticing anything not in the immediate vicinity was near impossible. Or maybe a dragon suddenly appearing. The shock of that could also make things somewhat difficult.

Kaiser tried not to let his surprise impede him, and made an instinctive attempt to scramble back and out of the way before he was roasted, toasted, flattened, eaten, or all of the above in no particular order. He wasn't quite fast enough, however, and was unceremoniously bowled over by the creature so that, for a moment, he couldn't quite distinguish up from down.

Yelling was happening. Kaiser made sure to check that his wand was still in one piece, before rolling over and getting up onto his knees, looking around to try and reorient himself. Phoebe was nearby and apparently alive, so that was good, at least. Everyone else seemed similarly not-dead. Also, the dragon was headed for the Beauxbatons students.

Well. Regardless of why it might have suddenly decided Beauxbatons students were more relevant to its interests than the rest of them, Kaiser found himself... not doing much of anything. What could he even have done? He didn't know how to deal with dragons, and wasn't about to go flinging himself into the line of literal fire.

So he just ended up staying where he was, still knelt on the ground, wisely staying out of the way of whoever was more prepared for this sort of scenario than he was. He didn't feel terror, even fear, or much of anything, and might later suppose that that had something to do with the unfamiliar sensation of having been taken completely by surprise.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 04:26 AM   #103 (permalink)
Ombrelune
Flobberworm
 
Aesha Amin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 19
Default

Aesha was aware she was being watched and followed, but unfortunately they had very little time to come up with another plan. This one wasn't well thought out either, to be fair. What would they do once they found the dragon, assuming they could even find it first? Whoever had let it free from its cage would never hear the end of it... Someone was supposed to be watching it. She ought to have done it herself.

Aesha was surrounded by idiots.

Speaking of, she could hear the Hogwarts' students shouting from the distance, but it was only when she saw the shadow that she knew for sure that their dragon was sighted. Great. Excellent, even.

She stood quietly for a moment, the gears in her head turning far faster than they typically did. And once the dragon came bounding towards herself and Luc, Aesha made the decision to run away from it and into the crowd of other students. Of course she was feigning fear. She was NOT about to self incriminate!
__________________
Aesha Amin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:21 PM   #104 (permalink)




DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,352

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesha Amin View Post
Aesha was aware she was being watched and followed, but unfortunately they had very little time to come up with another plan. This one wasn't well thought out either, to be fair. What would they do once they found the dragon, assuming they could even find it first? Whoever had let it free from its cage would never hear the end of it... Someone was supposed to be watching it. She ought to have done it herself.

Aesha was surrounded by idiots.

Speaking of, she could hear the Hogwarts' students shouting from the distance, but it was only when she saw the shadow that she knew for sure that their dragon was sighted. Great. Excellent, even.

She stood quietly for a moment, the gears in her head turning far faster than they typically did. And once the dragon came bounding towards herself and Luc, Aesha made the decision to run away from it and into the crowd of other students. Of course she was feigning fear. She was NOT about to self incriminate!
Called it! The shape now emerging from the flames all but confirmed it! And judging by the way the French kids were acting, they were exactly the ones responsible for the creature being on the grounds. Which meant they, she and her fellow Hogwartians, were indeed cleaning up after the Beauxbatons' kids mess. Correction, those who were foolish enough to not realize what was going on were still cleaning up their mess. This Hufflepuff was DONE. Especially with the way Desmarais was bellowing instructions at them, not even trying to help put out the fires consuming her precious roziz nor seeming to notice her precious students WEREN'T HELPING. So Dalia canceled the water spell coming from her wand. How utterly Slytherin of her. Maybe the hat had put her in the wrong house....

Well, she did do one more thing. When the French girl (Aesha) came running into their midst, Daila waited until she was arm-distance close, stealthily slipped her foot into the girl's path and started yelling "HERE'S THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY! THAT'S THE RUNNING OF A GUILTY PERSON!" She was, of course, pointing at Aesha. The girl may not be ready to self incriminate, but this Hufflepuff was fully ready to incriminate her. "NOT MENTION, SHE WAS TRYING TO DRAW THE DRAGON INTO THE CROWD HERE!" Totally the actions of a guilty person.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:56 PM   #105 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,629

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Did Carsyn want to help save the roses? Honestly, no because just mere minutes ago they were being expelled. All of them. With literally NO reason or adequate proof, which was why the fourth year didn't bother to rush out from the inquisitorial hall - choosing to take her time approaching the scene. Which was just as well that she did because holding up the rear, she was able to capture a view of everything happening including a glimpse of the dark scales and prominent yellow eyes.

If there was one thing she knew from her father it was the distinguishing features of several major dragons. "Holy smokes," she whispered, "A Hungarian Horntail? but .... a baby?" Another thing she was well aware about was the fact that this was one of the most dangerous breeds of dragons; one that the infamous Harry Potter managed to 'tame' in his fourth year. Eyes were wide with anxiousness, as her brain wracked itself with solutions to this ... fiery problem.
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:11 PM   #106 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,048

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

Huh?

Where was its mama going? It was dinner time and the dragon was hungryyyy! The creature bounded into the crowd after Aesha, confused, hungry and thinking they were playing another game. Were they practising more? Did she want to see his wings now that they weren't caged? They had grown quite a bit since it was last allowed to roam free.

Mama, mama wait up, please.

The still somewhat baby Hungarian Horntail was unsteady on its feet in all the confusion. So many tasty snacks but it was still at that stage where it was as fun to play with one's food.

Surely one of the mamas would make him a proper meal when he was done. He stumble!hop!flew closer to the others, drawn in by the screams amidst the flames. It sniffed at girl hiding behind the taller figure,(Bernie and Trent) nudging him aside with his snout to get a better sniff at her before turning to another screamer (Claudine).

Dark wings spread wide and it shrieked its response before settling to sniff for its mama once more. These were not them. On the way through the crowd, it used its wings to clear a path, knocking any and everyone out of its way. (Ewan, Dalia, Cecelia) Mama? Mama? Nope. Not you. Not you either. It cried out again, finding it difficult to see in all the confusion.
__________________
The Narrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:24 PM   #107 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,367

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hoooooooooly Kneazle!

You know that point in every great movie where the line "this escalated quickly" was delivered? This...this was the point in that movie and it was all likely to go downhill from there. While he could do his best to ignore the screams of the Headmistress, he could not ignore the FLIPPING DRAGON HEADING RIGHT FOR THEM!

Rose was spot on, it was a Hungarian Horntail. Y'know, the sort you didn't want to have around, no matter what size. If he weren't so flustered, he may have tried to figure out how it got there. As it stood, he had students to keep alive. "Everyone remain relatively calm! Summers is mostly right. We don't want to scare it." But he was sure that thing knew what it was doing. "Wands up, let's not forget the fire." As in...don't go diving into it to escape the dragon.

Desmarais's wild screams to save her students made his blood run cold. There was only so much any one person's senses should be overloaded with. He stepped forward to aid them, drawn back by Grantham's voice behind him--when did she get there? "We can't leave them to di--" Whywouldsherunintothecrowd??? Was there no honour left in dying alone? Could the girl really not have done without putting everyone else in danger? Namely his students?

Malachi raised his wand as the dragon bounded over to him, staggering only slightly as it tried to nudge him out of the way. This was the point at which he thanked his lucky stars it was only a baby. Nudging it away from himself and Grantham only caused it to head in another direction.

"Restraints, we'll need them. This is no time for games." He was now looking directly at the French students. "I don't care who brought it here. I won't ask questions. We're leaving tonight, regardless. Where did you keep this thing and how was it contained?" Whatever they used, someone needed to go get it before this thing decided it was done playing.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 03:09 AM   #108 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,624

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Phoebe's heart was BREAKING at the sounds that little dragon was making, and she made grabby hands in his direction. "Oh, oh, poor baby is so scared and alone. Someone help it." She wasn't afraid, especially when the dragon babe hadn't taken a nibble out of Trent or Bernie or anyone.

She struggled to her feet and pulled her wand, but she didn't know how to do restraints. Maybe she could juuuuuuuuust stay out of the way and not make things worse? Phoebe stepped over to lurk behind Nettie, since the girl was big and strong and smart. "Don't let them hurt it, Nettie. Please."
__________________
xoxox
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:17 AM   #109 (permalink)
Bellefeuille
Dugbog
 
Roch Vayssière's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 104

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roch Vayssière
Seventh Year
Default

If you wanted to know what 'caught red handed' looked like, this was it. Grimly the older of the two Vayssière brothers appeared, a harness taken from Professor de Nostredame's supplies slung over one shoulder. On his other side he had his hand held out gingerly thanks to the tell-tale burn mark across the palm. Not directly from the dragon though - it was from the door of the metal cage that the dragon had most recently been ensconced in. Well YOU try feeding a not so-small dragon who had just flamed its cage enough to heat it to burning and still keep it contained.

"I have a harness!" He shouted once he got near enough.
__________________
Roch Vayssière is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:53 AM   #110 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,440

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Nettie normally would have felt REALLY bad for the dragon. Those noises it was making were heartbreaking. It was just a baby, after all - a baby who could kill all of them if he really wanted to. She knelt down and made sure she kept close to Phoebe, who crept up behind her. "They won't hurt it, but we HAVE to get it under control or it might hurt US, even if it doesn't mean to!" she reminded the young girl. Student safety was priority, no matter how heartbreaking it might be. Surely they'd be able to get a rope around it or something, right?

Oh, look at that! A Beauxbatons boy just happened to have a harness! He looked like he was injured as well, but once they got that thing wrapped around the harness, she'd worry about getting him help. Once the situation was over, she'd be able to ruminate over WHY he had a harness in the first place, and just how guilty he looked with that big burn...

"Over here!" she called to the boy. "It's coming this way!" she said, waving an arm. At least, it looked like it was? Maybe it wasn't. All she knew right now was the best way to get this under control was to get it restrained SOMEHOW and he seemed the best bet.

__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:59 AM   #111 (permalink)

Papillonlisse HoH
Murtlap
 
Mathys de Nostredame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 64
Default
the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Want to know what else was red in this moment? The vision of Mathys de Nostredame.

He could overlook the lack of enthusiastic reactions to his earlier heroic movements, but he could not overlook the blatant familiarity this young Hungarian Horntail was displaying with Mademoiselle Amin not the brandish way Monsieur Vayssière was displaying the harness. One of his private harnesses that he only lent out to students in under rare circumstances and after discussing in great length with him why they required its use. Needless to say, these instances in numbers that he could count on one hand and required one, perhaps two, fingers.

Monsieur Vayssière's possession was not among those.

The look of complete repugnance on the man's face revealed how he felt about the entire situation.

"No more screameeng or I will have no choice but to cast a Silenceeng Charm on you!" he barked while twirling his own wand aggressively in his fingers and making a grand sweep around the permiter towards the center of the garden where he intended on taking up position to assist with the capture. Surely Hogwarts students had learned from first hand experience that when he said this it was no mere suggestion. "Anyone who ees not Mademoiselle Amin or Monsieur Vayssière will now kindly step aside and out of ze way." The Hogwarts headmaster surely could herd his own away from the center of it all and back towards the entrance to the rose garden. "Mademoiselle Amin will calmly came to ze centair of ze garden along weeth Monsieur Vayssière and my harness. You two wish to play maman et papa? Well now here ees your chance. Call your cheeld to you."
__________________
Mathys de Nostredame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:48 AM   #112 (permalink)
Bellefeuille
Dugbog
 
Luc Vayssière's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 111

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luc Vayssière
Sixth Year
Default

By some miracle he had managed to avoid being flattened and turned into french toast. That’s right, no-one worry, Luc Vayssière was still alive and his pretty face had gone unharmed. Because despite the fiery chaos, despite his brother turning up with incriminating evidence in the form of a stolen harness, despite everything, he was mostly concerned about his face.

So when de Nostredame told everyone to take a step back, Luc did so without any fuss. Roch… Aesha, this was in your hands now. Bonne chance.
__________________
Luc Vayssière is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #113 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,652

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Flaming skrewts the fire was caused by a baby DRAGON?

Cole stood there and just stared as the young dragon bounded its way into the rose garden after one of the french girls. Well, well, well so this was all the french kids doing after all? Then chaos was a fact as Claudine and Bernie started screaming amidst the still very active fire's flames and the little dragon sniffed and nudged at Cole's peers as it passed them in a stumble hop.

Just now noticing the dragon's dark wings that identified it as a Hungarian horntail Cole gulped bigly, eyes widening in fright as the baby dragon shrieked in what appeared to be distress.

He snapped into attention as Headmaster Trent's orders penetrated his frightened mind. Blinking Cole re-aimed his wand at the flames again "Aqua Eructo!" but it seemed to have little effect. Then Nettie and the headmaster was shouting for restraints.

When professor De Nostredame took charge Cole willingly backed away from the dragon and back to stand near his cousin Carsyn. He was going to stay to see the dragon capture but what about the fire still blazing around them? Looking over at Headmaster Trent he called "Headmaster our spells don't seem to have any effect on the fire? Is there a way to dump a whole balloon of water on it or something?" He got that the dragon situation was more pressing but it didn't help anyone if they all got burned alive.
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:30 PM   #114 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,629

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Carsyn was getting whiplash in attempts to follow all that was going on but also not get burned. And then it was something the headmaster said; we're leaving tonight, regardless. But where were they going? There were questions to be asked regardless of whether or not anyone wanted to answer them.

Now was not the time though, it seemed, as a french boy had a harness and their creatures professor telling them to step aside if they were not one of the two named. Which means ......... this was a setup? Squinting, she shuffled off to the side with the masses. Why did Cole care about putting the fire out from the stupid rose bushes anyway? No offense, but wasn't it clear to him by now that the French had set up all this which meant charred rose bushes would only serve as a blatant reminder of what unhospitable monsters her students were.

"try the flame freezing charm, Cole." She said quietly her peer.
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:33 PM   #115 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,457

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

People were STILL yelling and Cecelia was SURE that was only going to make the little dragon more confused and scared and she felt SO, SO, SO bad for it. It was really frustrating not being able to help. Being small was hard sometimes.

Blue-green eyes widened considerably as the baby spread its wings, knocking her to the ground as it made its way through the crowd after that Beauxbatons girl. It WAS following her, wasn't it? It COULDN'T just be a coincidence, 'specially since if it had WANTED to eat a human, any human would due. There WERE a bunch of them, after all. No, it was after something ELSE, she had a REALLY strong feeling about that.

Slowly getting to her feet, the first year brushed off her knees JUST in time to hear the headmaster say she was right. WELL, MOSTLY right. She was going to ignore the mostly part and stand a LITTLE taller, proud of herself for being a voice of reason for MAYBE the first time in her entire eleven years. Gosh, she was SO mature now! She was also looking around at the Beauxbatons students with SQUINTY eyes, eyes that were now quite watery from all the smoke, because one of them had done this, she was SURE.

Oooooooooooh! OHHHHHHHH!

The creatures professor looked SO angry and honestly, he was WAY more intimidating than the baby dragon in the moment. There was something SUPER ominous about his calm and the first year did as he asked, backing up slowly and letting the girl and boy who'd caused this WHOLE big mess and brought the POOR defenseless little baby dragon into this environment get the scolding they deserved.

...Was it wrong that she was jealous that SHE didn't have a baby dragon that thought SHE was its mama?

Probably.

Distracting herself from such thoughts, she aimed her wand at the fire to her left and began dousing it with water. This WHOLE day had been a LOT and as the ash covered Gryffindor listened to the satisfying SSssssSSS of the flames going out, she turned her attention back to the dragon and silently wished again that her mum was here.



__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM   #116 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 199,226

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
First Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Claudine did not need telling from de Nostredame that she should be quiet now. The dragon was there… sniffing her. That was more than enough for her to shut up as she felt its breath on her skin. Her heart hammered away in her chest and she nervously clung tighter to Bernie, enough to drive fingernails into the other girl’s skin. Oh Merlin! It wasn’t going to eat her, was it? Aside from that horrifying moment, she took the time to notice that the baby was somewhat adorable. “I think he’s looking for someone in particular,’’ she whispered to Bernie as the dragon bowled over a few Hogwartians.

The Snakette remained at Trent’s and Bernie’s sides and definitely out of the way. Her grip had loosened on her friend by now and her attention was divided between the fire and the happenings with the dragon. Deciding that the fire was something she could actually help with, Claudine directed her wand towards it to continue using the Extinguishing Charm her Head of House had taught them.

She still hope the dragon would eat a few of the Beauxbatons students.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM   #117 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

The situation continued to be... interesting. There was a lot going on, a lot to process and understand. More confusion than he generally liked to deal with.

Really, Kaiser was perfectly content to stay out of the way. He was still failing to feel any kind of fear about the situation, which was an issue he would have to address later. At any rate, it soon became clear that the dragon (the dragon) was actually only just a baby, and didn't seem all that concerned with causing death and destruction (no more than knocking students out of the way). Which was good, in that it wasn't out here trying to kill people, but also bad, because it was still capable of killing people, intentionally or not, and people might start becoming complacent if they thought they were safe around it.

Deciding he would not be a part of 'people', Kaiser quickly pushed himself to his feet in the midst of the pandemonium, and quietly retreated a not inconsiderable distance, so that he was out of the glow of the fire and away from the group. He did this only moments before de Nostredame ordered everyone else to move away too, which... yes. That was fine with Kaiser. He could deal with it. He had the qualifications.

Moving far, far away from the Beauxbatons lot and their(?) dragon, Kaiser eventually reappeared, coming back into the light of the fire a fair distance away, and continued his unobtrusive efforts to put out any remaining flames with Ignus Extinctus.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:53 AM   #118 (permalink)
Ombrelune
Flobberworm
 
Aesha Amin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 19
Default

Aesha completely ignored the nonsense that came from the Hogwarts student [lazykitty] who thought to shout… And she was planning to ignore the Headmaster as well. Unfortunately, however, ignoring the issue rarely made it go away. Professor Nostredame made that very clear.

She stood still for a moment as everyone else backed away, looking over to Roch to make sure he wouldn’t jump ship the same way his brother had. He had the harness, which meant Aesha’s job was quite clear. The sixth year looked at the dragon and gave him a warm smile, stepping forward with caution. ”Come here, it’s okay,” she cooed gently, extending an arm towards him. ”Don’t be frightened, little one.”
__________________
Aesha Amin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM   #119 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,886

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Oh for the love of..........

WHY WAS TRINETTA YELLING AT HIM?!

His head snapped around to look at her incredulous glare because what in the name of Merlin's fudgsicles did she expect him to do? Thankfully, for her, the Beauxbatons Creature professor spoke up and told them all to stay back. "Oh shoot. Can't." He held his hands up in the air with pseudo regret. "Doesn't want the help."

So sad, too bad, could they just leave here like Headmaster Trent had said they would?

He was curious how the Beauxbatons Headmistress was going to attempt to twist this and still somehow pin it on Hogwarts in the end. Even with her own student cooing at the baby dragon like that.

Though he did, so no one could give him an earful for it later, point his wand at a patch of burning foliage near him and dosed it with water.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #120 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default SS ate this great post so I'm not too happy about it.
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Yeah, no kidding. The dragon was looking for its mama, the French girl that was mostly avoiding her responsibility. Had she had this dragon here all year?! Bernie shook her head at Claudine, afraid to say much more lest she receive the wrath of Nostredame.

She had stood still and let the baby dragon sniff her, as its behavior reminded her of a puppy, just like the gargoyles had been. The dragon was much prettier though. It really was just a big, lost, and confused baby, like Cece and Phoebe were saying. Did they know a lot about dragons? They seemed like they knew a lot about dragons. She'd have to ask them about dragons later. For now....

The first year nudged the Headmaster on her way to go stand off to the side, away from the dragon. "Can we get one? Can Hogwarts get a dragon since Beauxbatons has one?" Or maybe TWO? Maybe they could get TWO dragons, since Hogwarts was TWICE AS COOL as the French school!
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 AM   #121 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,048

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

It wasn't quite so obvious before with the scale of the disaster but over time and with a bit more casting, it becomes apparent that the fires have begun to die down.

The garden loses most of its illumination with only patches of fire remaining here and there. This of course, makes it all the more difficult to see the pitch black dragon despite its piercing yellow eyes.

Thankfully, the students taking steps away and clearing a path make things all the easier for the little guy. His head whips around at the approach of yet another mama (Roch) but before it can think to bound over, it hears the welcoming calls of Mama!Aesha. It wastes no time hurrying over, bowling her over in its affection at having found her before nuzzling his face against her.

It was safe now, and hungry. Why wasn't it dinner time yet?
__________________
The Narrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:58 AM   #122 (permalink)
Other Characters
Bundimun
 
Giselle Desmarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 28
Default

While there was relief at the flames going down, it did not replace the despair at her now charred roses. Similarly, it did nothing to quell the growing rage within the woman when she stopped long enough to process the scene playing out before her.

This...this dragon...it wasn't attacking her students as she'd feared. On the contrary, Mathys was proven right when that thing became far too familiar with Amin. This was not a random dragon attack. This was a deliberate assault on her roses. She didn't agree with Malachi. SHE cared whose idea this was. "'Oo brought zhis monstrosity 'ere?!" She demand, her harsh and accusatory tone for once not turned on the Hogwarts students.

"Zhis iz a dangerous creature, not a cruppy! You do NOT bring DRAGONS to school! Contain zhis creature, zhen we will 'ave words." All of them. Amin. The Vayssière brothers--their other friends would not be forgotten. Thinking back, there had been a set of them spending far too much time together this past term and she would get answers before she permanently removed them from the castle.
__________________
Giselle Desmarais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #123 (permalink)
Bellefeuille
Dugbog
 
Roch Vayssière's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 104

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roch Vayssière
Seventh Year
Default

Roch could honestly say he had not brought a dragon to school, even if they asked that under Felix Felicis that would be the truth of it, but at the moment he was more focused ON said dragon than he was on trying to explain anything to either the Headmistress or the Care of Magical Creatures professor, let alone to any of the Hogwarts contingent. Shooting a quick glance towards his brother, Roch approached the dragon and Aesha, and deftly slid the harness around the former, fastening it carefully around the magical lizard's body, being sure that none of the straps would rub or irritate.

There. Secure and safe. He gave the little beastie's eyebrow ridges a practiced scratch and remained silent, lost in thought.

He was eighteen.

Would he go to prison for this?
__________________
Roch Vayssière is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Horse Stables | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180