sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > L'Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons > La Montagne

La Montagne Ready to explore the splendor Beauxbatons has to offer on the outside? Head across the courtyard and onto its grounds of the mountain side.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2019, 03:32 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Labyrinth


Within Beauxbatons's large park, but on the side opposite the lavish rose garden, sits an equally impressive structure. It's the labyrinth and depending on who you ask or how good you are at path finding, it goes on for miles. The walls stand at 12 ft tall, blocking most of the sunlight and casting shadows when it isn't the middle of the day. The paths are all long and winding but never fear, they can be figured out.

Don't work too hard trying to create a map, the labyrinth changes each night, never taking on the same pattern twice. The walls themselves change appearance as well, sometimes being well groomed, other times being wild and seemingly unattended within the space of an evening. You're advised to be out of the labyrinth by night fall as this is when it begins to change.

There are several rest stops throughout this vast structure and should you really find yourself in a fix, you need only fire sparks and the keeper of the grounds will come find you. There are several escape points, but you'll have to find those as well if the centre is unattainable for you.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,301

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Seventh Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default For Sarah!Patrick!
TRANSPONSTER! • slyther'd into my ❤ dreaming swimming pools • dazed gryffinpuff

Anna had started to take her pet Pygmy Puff with her to different places because it was always a good distraction when the French students started getting too annoying. The bright pink puff ball sat on her shoulder as she walked outside of the - what did they call it again? Palace? - and through the grounds.

"At least it's still nice and warm, right, Frank? I wonder how cold it gets in the winter." She had a guess it wouldn't be as cold as back at Hogwarts.

Ugh, Hogwarts. How she wished she could've gone there one last time as a student... the dorm-sharing situation was making her miss the Gryffindor Common Room more than she expected, and she hardly ever found herself relaxing there because, well, it wasn't like she belonged.

Sighing, the lioness only realised there was a kind of maze there when she was practically standing right in front of it. "Oh. This should be interesting. Are you any good with mazes, Frank? I should've tested you back at our maize maze at Hogwarts." She snapped her finger before giving her pet a small smile and a pat.

Hopefully that would lift her mood a little.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Bugbear
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 31,882

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Sebastian Dakest
Fourth Year

x11 x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá (Rosalyn) Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Laura and Jó! <3
Magikarp #3 | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Uh????? "Is this the right way?"

Lucas looked around him, confused. The walls of the labyrinth were tall and seemed to loom over him, making him feel a lot smaller than he was. But there was something very familiar about this path? He had a feeling, somewhere deep in the pit of his stomach, that they'd been down this little road before. Or was that just because of how neat the walls were?

Coming in the labyrinth had seemed like a good idea at the time: Jó and Lu off on an adventure. Exploring new parts of the grounds because, well, this was their only chance, wasn't it? And as big and scary as the labyrinth seemed, he was also curious enough to have a look inside. And who better to explore with than Jó?

He....... wasn’t going to say no to some alone time with his best friend..

There was a tinge of pink in his cheeks and his heart hadn’t stopped beating wildly since he came here with the fellow Gryffindor. Was this normal?? He didn’t know. All he knew was that he was ambling down a very familiar path with very familiar walls and new levels of confu-

..........

Oh.

Lucas stopped abruptly, staring at the fork ahead of them. Which way now? Turning to Jó, he asked, "Right or left?"
__________________
hermionesclone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,347

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default Terribly late reply sorry
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Anna had started to take her pet Pygmy Puff with her to different places because it was always a good distraction when the French students started getting too annoying. The bright pink puff ball sat on her shoulder as she walked outside of the - what did they call it again? Palace? - and through the grounds.

"At least it's still nice and warm, right, Frank? I wonder how cold it gets in the winter." She had a guess it wouldn't be as cold as back at Hogwarts.

Ugh, Hogwarts. How she wished she could've gone there one last time as a student... the dorm-sharing situation was making her miss the Gryffindor Common Room more than she expected, and she hardly ever found herself relaxing there because, well, it wasn't like she belonged.

Sighing, the lioness only realised there was a kind of maze there when she was practically standing right in front of it. "Oh. This should be interesting. Are you any good with mazes, Frank? I should've tested you back at our maize maze at Hogwarts." She snapped her finger before giving her pet a small smile and a pat.

Hopefully that would lift her mood a little.
He had been coming out onto the grounds a lot more frequently than he had thought because they were just so pretty. But he was getting tired of the broom closet and all the students everywhere. It wasn’t as crowded as Hogsmeade had been, but it sure felt crowded none the less.

Noticing his rival former captain, he smiled and laughed, “You just can’t stay away from a maze can you?” he walked closer to her to see what exactly she was doing out here.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,450

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default Hogwarts Roulette Challenge
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

She'd heard about the labyrinth from some older kids at breakfast and she just couldn't WAIT to check it out. Having done MOST of her homework, the first year bundled up and took off towards the grounds, excited to get lost for a while.

"Wow...." She'd only stepped a few feet into the maze and was already surprised by just how small it made her feel. The walls on either side of her seemed to go up and on forever and she wondered how long it would take her to find her way out of this place. She bet she could do it WAY faster than other kids, she did.

meoooow

Wait, was that..? Cecelia had been walking for about ten minutes and had ventured on to a new path when she heard it, though the sound was faint. Stopping, she looked around and waited, trying to see if she'd hear the sound again.

meoooow meooow

"Kittens?" It sounded like kittens, a few of them. Strange place for them to be, though. Maybe they were lost? IF they were, Cecelia HAD to rescue them. CLEARLY it was a much more important mission than finding her way out of the labyrinth faster than everyone else though perhaps she could do both. "Don't worry, I'm coming!"

meoow

As she followed the sound, she noticed that it was getting louder and she smiled to herself, knowing she was on the right track. This was good news! With a few more turns and a lot of CAREFUL listening, the small blonde found herself face-to-face with three small kittens.

"Oh, hello." JHSHSKJJHJL! They were so CUTE! She had to stay CALM, though! Didn't want to scare them off! "It's okay. I'm Cecelia. I'm going to help you." If they'd let her, of course.

Settling right down on the path, the little lioness sat criss-cross-applesauce and waited for the kittens to come to her, gently tapping the ground to beckon them over. "C'mere, babies. I won't hurt you."
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,301

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Seventh Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
TRANSPONSTER! • slyther'd into my ❤ dreaming swimming pools • dazed gryffinpuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He had been coming out onto the grounds a lot more frequently than he had thought because they were just so pretty. But he was getting tired of the broom closet and all the students everywhere. It wasn’t as crowded as Hogsmeade had been, but it sure felt crowded none the less.

Noticing his rival former captain, he smiled and laughed, “You just can’t stay away from a maze can you?” he walked closer to her to see what exactly she was doing out here.
As if on cue, right when she was about to take her first step Anna heard the former Slytherin Captain's voice. She chuckled before turning to face him, a smirk on her face. "Nope." The girl glanced over her shoulder and into the maze, then turned once again to look at Patrick. "I bet it's much better in there than in there." She pointed from the maze to the palace. "That is..." She said, lowering her voice once her friend was close enough to hear her whisper. "...if the French aren't in there at the same time." She rolled her eyes, yet her half amused smile-smirk was still in place.

"No offence, of course." The Gryffindor Prefect added back in her normal tone of voice. Though she couldn't care less if she did offend some of the French kids who seemed to go out of their way to make their lives more difficult.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She'd heard about the labyrinth from some older kids at breakfast and she just couldn't WAIT to check it out. Having done MOST of her homework, the first year bundled up and took off towards the grounds, excited to get lost for a while.

"Wow...." She'd only stepped a few feet into the maze and was already surprised by just how small it made her feel. The walls on either side of her seemed to go up and on forever and she wondered how long it would take her to find her way out of this place. She bet she could do it WAY faster than other kids, she did.

meoooow

Wait, was that..? Cecelia had been walking for about ten minutes and had ventured on to a new path when she heard it, though the sound was faint. Stopping, she looked around and waited, trying to see if she'd hear the sound again.

meoooow meooow

"Kittens?" It sounded like kittens, a few of them. Strange place for them to be, though. Maybe they were lost? IF they were, Cecelia HAD to rescue them. CLEARLY it was a much more important mission than finding her way out of the labyrinth faster than everyone else though perhaps she could do both. "Don't worry, I'm coming!"

meoow

As she followed the sound, she noticed that it was getting louder and she smiled to herself, knowing she was on the right track. This was good news! With a few more turns and a lot of CAREFUL listening, the small blonde found herself face-to-face with three small kittens.

"Oh, hello." JHSHSKJJHJL! They were so CUTE! She had to stay CALM, though! Didn't want to scare them off! "It's okay. I'm Cecelia. I'm going to help you." If they'd let her, of course.

Settling right down on the path, the little lioness sat criss-cross-applesauce and waited for the kittens to come to her, gently tapping the ground to beckon them over. "C'mere, babies. I won't hurt you."
Cole felt a little ashamed of himself for not keeping up with his usual daily exercise. That they had no quidditch this year was a poor excuse. Granted he would rather have exercised with a friend but unsure of who to ask Cole bundled up good and headed out on the grounds. A swift jog around the labyrinth maze would be good and hopefully raise his spirits and dark thoughts. He had heard that the labyrinth changed shape every night so it’s be fun to see how it looked now. Hopefully Cole didn’t get lost in the process.

Taking a few steps into the maze, Cole stopped to gaze around and up at the very high walls that seemed to have no end. Who had made this? Was it a natural wall of bushes maze or some type of magic? Regardless the blond fourth year boy started to jog forwards, thinking about nothing for a change, usually his head was full of tumbling thoughts and questions. Cole had been jogging for a while when he paused to listen to a sound that he had heard for a while now that he thought was cat meowing but why would a cat be in the maze?

Following the meowing sound Cole eventually rounded a wall and came upon the sight of Ceceilia sitting on the path, criss-cross legged on the maze floor surrounded by meowing kittens but no cat mother. Slowing down to a walk Cole called out quietly to not scare the kittens "Hi Cece, are the kittens yours? They are cute." A maze seemed like a poor place for the small kittens though.
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,450

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Cole felt a little ashamed of himself for not keeping up with his usual daily exercise. That they had no quidditch this year was a poor excuse. Granted he would rather have exercised with a friend but unsure of who to ask Cole bundled up good and headed out on the grounds. A swift jog around the labyrinth maze would be good and hopefully raise his spirits and dark thoughts. He had heard that the labyrinth changed shape every night so it’s be fun to see how it looked now. Hopefully Cole didn’t get lost in the process.

Taking a few steps into the maze, Cole stopped to gaze around and up at the very high walls that seemed to have no end. Who had made this? Was it a natural wall of bushes maze or some type of magic? Regardless the blond fourth year boy started to jog forwards, thinking about nothing for a change, usually his head was full of tumbling thoughts and questions. Cole had been jogging for a while when he paused to listen to a sound that he had heard for a while now that he thought was cat meowing but why would a cat be in the maze?

Following the meowing sound Cole eventually rounded a wall and came upon the sight of Ceceilia sitting on the path, criss-cross legged on the maze floor surrounded by meowing kittens but no cat mother. Slowing down to a walk Cole called out quietly to not scare the kittens "Hi Cece, are the kittens yours? They are cute." A maze seemed like a poor place for the small kittens though.


"You're all so CUTE," The first year squeaked as the little small creatures bounded over, climbing all over her legs and seeking her warmth. She wondered where their mama was, why she wasn't here with them, and whether they were okay out here on their own. There were other questions, too. Like, had they eaten? Maybe they were hungry. Now she really wished she'd thought to bring a snack..

She'd seen Cole coming, but was a BIT distracted by the kittens, so she was glad he stopped to chat. "I only just found them here, actually!" But maybe, well, maybe she COULD keep them! That'd be amazing! "They're so small and I wonder if they're warm enough. You think they are?" ALL her life, Cecelia had grown up with dogs, so she wasn't really an expert on cats, unfortunately.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:50 PM   #9 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cece
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"You're all so CUTE," The first year squeaked as the little small creatures bounded over, climbing all over her legs and seeking her warmth. She wondered where their mama was, why she wasn't here with them, and whether they were okay out here on their own. There were other questions, too. Like, had they eaten? Maybe they were hungry. Now she really wished she'd thought to bring a snack..

She'd seen Cole coming, but was a BIT distracted by the kittens, so she was glad he stopped to chat. "I only just found them here, actually!" But maybe, well, maybe she COULD keep them! That'd be amazing! "They're so small and I wonder if they're warm enough. You think they are?" ALL her life, Cecelia had grown up with dogs, so she wasn't really an expert on cats, unfortunately.


Cole looked on as the small kittens; three in total bounded over to Cecelia’s lap for warmth and a cuddle from her. For the second time in a short while he wondered where the kittens mother was and why they we’re inside the labyrinth of all places. Had a student housed them out here to avoid having to answer hard questions or getting in trouble with the french rules? Beauxbatons was pretty strict in difference to Hogwarts after all.

Cole looked down at Cece as she responded to his question. The kitten’s weren’t hers. Furrowing his brows slightly he shook his head as he divided his attention from Cece to the kittens and back. "The kittens look pretty small so they can’t have been born many days ago. I think it’s best if we brought them back to the castle with us where it's warmer or at least took them by Professor de Nostredame for a check up. It's pretty cold out and it’s not going to get warmer." Winter was in the air after all. "You haven’t seen the kitten’s mother by any chance anywhere?" Cole wondered as he looked up and down the labyrinth floor for signs of adult cat paw tracks.
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,347

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
As if on cue, right when she was about to take her first step Anna heard the former Slytherin Captain's voice. She chuckled before turning to face him, a smirk on her face. "Nope." The girl glanced over her shoulder and into the maze, then turned once again to look at Patrick. "I bet it's much better in there than in there." She pointed from the maze to the palace. "That is..." She said, lowering her voice once her friend was close enough to hear her whisper. "...if the French aren't in there at the same time." She rolled her eyes, yet her half amused smile-smirk was still in place.

"No offence, of course." The Gryffindor Prefect added back in her normal tone of voice. Though she couldn't care less if she did offend some of the French kids who seemed to go out of their way to make their lives more difficult.
With a chuckle rattling his chest he nodded his head. He knew she was always finding trouble, or it was finding her depending on who you asked... but never in a way that got her into too much trouble, otherwise she wouldn't have a prefect badge either. He knew exactly how she felt about sharing the castle. "I completely agree. Its been weird getting used to them." He was trying to keep a low profile like he did at Hogwarts.... since he missed every thing major that ever happens.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:15 PM   #11 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,450

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Cole looked on as the small kittens; three in total bounded over to Cecelia’s lap for warmth and a cuddle from her. For the second time in a short while he wondered where the kittens mother was and why they we’re inside the labyrinth of all places. Had a student housed them out here to avoid having to answer hard questions or getting in trouble with the french rules? Beauxbatons was pretty strict in difference to Hogwarts after all.

Cole looked down at Cece as she responded to his question. The kitten’s weren’t hers. Furrowing his brows slightly he shook his head as he divided his attention from Cece to the kittens and back. "The kittens look pretty small so they can’t have been born many days ago. I think it’s best if we brought them back to the castle with us where it's warmer or at least took them by Professor de Nostredame for a check up. It's pretty cold out and it’s not going to get warmer." Winter was in the air after all. "You haven’t seen the kitten’s mother by any chance anywhere?" Cole wondered as he looked up and down the labyrinth floor for signs of adult cat paw tracks.


Cecelia knew Cole was right, but she couldn't help but wonder if she'd get to see the kittens again after they delivered them to their professor. It was probably far fetched to imagine she'd be able to keep one, though that thought had certainly crossed her mind once or twice. They were just SO CUTE. She scooped one up, giving him a cuddle. He was right, though, they really were so so small.

"I haven't seen the mum, no. I wonder why she'd just leave them here like this." She really hoped it wasn't on purpose because that would be too awful. "Maybe she got lost? This place IS big and could be confusing." And if the momma was lost, they should really look for her, shouldn't they?
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cece
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post

Cecelia knew Cole was right, but she couldn't help but wonder if she'd get to see the kittens again after they delivered them to their professor. It was probably far fetched to imagine she'd be able to keep one, though that thought had certainly crossed her mind once or twice. They were just SO CUTE. She scooped one up, giving him a cuddle. He was right, though, they really were so so small.

"I haven't seen the mum, no. I wonder why she'd just leave them here like this." She really hoped it wasn't on purpose because that would be too awful. "Maybe she got lost? This place IS big and could be confusing." And if the momma was lost, they should really look for her, shouldn't they?


Cole looked down at the kittens, remembering very vividly how his cat had looked about 3 years ago when his mum had brought Rafe home from the petshop. Rafe had been so small, just like these three cute kittens and in need of warmth, love and food. Cece seemed like a cat person since Cole looked on as she picked one of the kittens up for a cuddle and that wasn't something a person who didn't like cats would do. Do you have a pet cat?" He wondered quietley. "Because you look like you are fond of them. I have a cat up in my dorm."

Shrugging Cole said "I don’t know either. It’s weird. Something must have happened because normally a catmother is never far from her kittens." Just like human mothers. "Shall we take the kittens with us and go around and look for their mother?" It seemed like a good first step before they went to professor de nostredame on a second thought.
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,450

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Cole looked down at the kittens, remembering very vividly how his cat had looked about 3 years ago when his mum had brought Rafe home from the petshop. Rafe had been so small, just like these three cute kittens and in need of warmth, love and food. Cece seemed like a cat person since Cole looked on as she picked one of the kittens up for a cuddle and that wasn't something a person who didn't like cats would do. Do you have a pet cat?" He wondered quietley. "Because you look like you are fond of them. I have a cat up in my dorm."

Shrugging Cole said "I don’t know either. It’s weird. Something must have happened because normally a catmother is never far from her kittens." Just like human mothers. "Shall we take the kittens with us and go around and look for their mother?" It seemed like a good first step before they went to professor de nostredame on a second thought.


"I've only ever had dogs," Cecelia admitted, giving one of the kittens a nice scratch behind the ear. "Bet your cat is cute, too. I DO like cats. They're cute and smart and fun to play with. Wish I had one of my own." She glanced at the kittens, the thought of possibly getting to keep one crossing her mind once again.

Nodding eagerly, the blonde started to unwrap her scarf from around her neck. "Their mum has to be around here somewhere. I can carry a couple of them in my arms. We can use the scarf as a blanket! You want to hand me two?" Cecelia gathered up the scarf and waited, watching the creatures with a smile. "You'll be warm in here, babies." And he could cuddle the third one. Getting cuddles ALL to yourself was always a nice feeling.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:10 AM   #14 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"I've only ever had dogs," Cecelia admitted, giving one of the kittens a nice scratch behind the ear. "Bet your cat is cute, too. I DO like cats. They're cute and smart and fun to play with. Wish I had one of my own." She glanced at the kittens, the thought of possibly getting to keep one crossing her mind once again.

Nodding eagerly, the blonde started to unwrap her scarf from around her neck. "Their mum has to be around here somewhere. I can carry a couple of them in my arms. We can use the scarf as a blanket! You want to hand me two?" Cecelia gathered up the scarf and waited, watching the creatures with a smile. "You'll be warm in here, babies." And he could cuddle the third one. Getting cuddles ALL to yourself was always a nice feeling.
Approaching the kittens and Cece with another step forward Cole nodded with a broad smile. "Yes my Rafe is cute I suppose, but also smart and fun to play with and scratch." The cuteness factor he left to his sister to decide but he loved his cat that was certain. "Aren’t you allowed to have a cat?" Cole wondered considering Cece’s earlier comment about dogs. If you had a dog you most likely couldn’t have a cat too. They we’re enemies.

Doing as Cece suggested Cole closed in on the kittens and lifted first one and the other one up before handing them down to Cece. Carrying the kittens in the scarf hopefully kept them nice and warm until they found their mother. Looking down at the third kitten Cole asked "What do we do with the third kitten? There isn’t room in your scarf for that one too is there?"
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180