sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward


Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 AM
magikewe magikewe is offline
 
Default The Doherty Loft



Just as Benjamin (Benjy) Doherty has begun to settle into his new loft, his life changes with his engagement to Sky Nightingale. Thus, this brings about changes to his home life as well. Benjy now is planning to add an addition to the loft and prepare the house for Sky to move in along with his new puppy.
Lots of changes are coming at the hit wizard's home.



Characters:
Hermione Lily Potter: Benjamin Doherty, Lily Potter, Joseph James Potter, Katie Marie Potter, Lupin James Potter, Lulu Doherty(new puppy)
Luna_Midnight: Sky Nightingale
Unalii: Elizabeth Lupin, Taylor McIntyre, Lucas McIntyre
Dead_As_You: Caroline Nightingale


If you wish for your character to join this rp to play any of your characters, please vm/pm me. Thanks!-Hermione Lily Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcement
Hello there, your thread has qualified into our forum and you can now begin RP'ing as soon as you get some players. We would like to remind you of a few links which are here for your reference:

Vanishing Cabinet Rules & Guidelines.
Roleplaying Questions
How To RP V. 2

For all Roleplay discussion, chat, or meeting other Rolplayers please use our current : Knockturn Alley Cafe (RP Chat)

Thank you and have fun roleplaying.
Sabs & The Knockturn Alley Moderators
Old 12-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Benjy brought Sky up to the doorstep and inserted his key. That was the only problem with living in a mainly muggle neighborhood. The hit wizard was hoping to connect the fireplace to the floo network soon to make it easier to get in and out. As soon as the door was unlocked, he opened it up revealing the spacious loft apartment. The owner of the place who was renting it to Benjy was a wizard who had some very good magical skills and had managed to make the place plenty big on the inside even when it didn't look it from the outside.

The redhead stepped to the side for a moment and ushered his girl in so that she could check the place out for the first time. "Home, sweet home."


Someone else had heard the key in the door and had rushed over to greet whoever was at the door as it opened. Lulu had bounded over from her bed and barged out the door as soon as it was opened, going straight at Sky. The puppy was super excited and started licking the both of them between spinning around in circles and jumping up and down.
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy brought Sky up to the doorstep and inserted his key. That was the only problem with living in a mainly muggle neighborhood. The hit wizard was hoping to connect the fireplace to the floo network soon to make it easier to get in and out. As soon as the door was unlocked, he opened it up revealing the spacious loft apartment. The owner of the place who was renting it to Benjy was a wizard who had some very good magical skills and had managed to make the place plenty big on the inside even when it didn't look it from the outside.

The redhead stepped to the side for a moment and ushered his girl in so that she could check the place out for the first time. "Home, sweet home."


Someone else had heard the key in the door and had rushed over to greet whoever was at the door as it opened. Lulu had bounded over from her bed and barged out the door as soon as it was opened, going straight at Sky. The puppy was super excited and started licking the both of them between spinning around in circles and jumping up and down.
Sky followed Benjy to the doorstep, looking around silently. Muggle neighborhood...Her father said that was a good sign. Though she had no clue what of. She looked at it, it looked a bit small...From the outside...Oh right, magic. She silently giggled to herself before entering the house. Oh it was perfect before she could utter a word, a familiar looking dog was making its way over to them.

She steadied herself as Lulu started to lick and 'attack' them. Luckily for Sky she had not been wearing a shoe with any heel. She smiled as she took a glance at Benjy. Curiosity getting the best of the blonde she asked "So when am I going to meet this person you told me I had to meet." Even though she was pretty sure her sister had sent Benjy a howler, it would be just like her...But their mum told them never to do that....But then again Caroline would come up with some crazy excuse that ultimately lead to mum's not here anymore.
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky followed Benjy to the doorstep, looking around silently. Muggle neighborhood...Her father said that was a good sign. Though she had no clue what of. She looked at it, it looked a bit small...From the outside...Oh right, magic. She silently giggled to herself before entering the house. Oh it was perfect before she could utter a word, a familiar looking dog was making its way over to them.

She steadied herself as Lulu started to lick and 'attack' them. Luckily for Sky she had not been wearing a shoe with any heel. She smiled as she took a glance at Benjy. Curiosity getting the best of the blonde she asked "So when am I going to meet this person you told me I had to meet." Even though she was pretty sure her sister had sent Benjy a howler, it would be just like her...But their mum told them never to do that....But then again Caroline would come up with some crazy excuse that ultimately lead to mum's not here anymore.
Benjy was carefully watching Sky, trying to pick up signs that she didn't like the place. He was slightly relieved to hear her giggle ever so slightly. But when Sky came inside she didn't say anything, so Benjy suddenly got nervous.... Until little Lulu came over... and nearly knocked Sky over.

The redhead stooped down to pet the pup when he heard a question. Before answering, he nudged Lulu to get her back into the house, waited for Sky to go in further before closing the door behind them and tapping it with his wand. He ushered her into the kitchen/breakfast area where she could sit so he could talk to her. Once there, he let her take a seat before saying anything. "So.... I figured that while we're here, you might as well meet her. So I asked her to come over in about 15 minutes so that you can get to know your surrounding for a bit before you meet her. But don't worry... she'll like you...I'm sure of it." He said, rambling on due to being nervous himself.


Lulu liked this lady-person. She seemed nice so Lulu liked her. Plus she would pet Lulu all the time. So when Benjy pushed her back into the loft, Lulu turned and walked over to her little bed near the window wall that lead out to the overlook of the neighboring area. If they didn't want her around, she would just sit over here for the time being.
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy was carefully watching Sky, trying to pick up signs that she didn't like the place. He was slightly relieved to hear her giggle ever so slightly. But when Sky came inside she didn't say anything, so Benjy suddenly got nervous.... Until little Lulu came over... and nearly knocked Sky over.

The redhead stooped down to pet the pup when he heard a question. Before answering, he nudged Lulu to get her back into the house, waited for Sky to go in further before closing the door behind them and tapping it with his wand. He ushered her into the kitchen/breakfast area where she could sit so he could talk to her. Once there, he let her take a seat before saying anything. "So.... I figured that while we're here, you might as well meet her. So I asked her to come over in about 15 minutes so that you can get to know your surrounding for a bit before you meet her. But don't worry... she'll like you...I'm sure of it." He said, rambling on due to being nervous himself.


Lulu liked this lady-person. She seemed nice so Lulu liked her. Plus she would pet Lulu all the time. So when Benjy pushed her back into the loft, Lulu turned and walked over to her little bed near the window wall that lead out to the overlook of the neighboring area. If they didn't want her around, she would just sit over here for the time being.
Sky straightened out her skirt after being knocked over by Lulu. She walked further inside the house as Benjy shooed away Lulu. She smiled as she entered the kitchen area, it was her favorite part of any house, lots of memories with her mum happened in her kitchen. Before siting down in one of the seats she took off her leather jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. Fifteen minutes, she hoped she looked presentable..."Sounds great, I do hope so."

Since they were speaking of meeting people the blonde added " Have you and my sister met yet? Or has she been to lazy to send the letter or come talk to you in person?" Her sister was slow when it came to those kinds of things...She heard a tint of nervousness in Benjy's voice... She smiled and looked over at Lulu...That reminded her, something she should tell Benjy about her sister "Oh tip when you speak to my sister, bring up Lulu, she loves animals!"
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth was slightly nervous about finally meeting her friend who was like a brother's finance. She had heard so much about her that she kinda felt like she already had met her. Eliza worried that Sky wouldnt like her as she came up to the door. Elizabeth was holding a container of snickerdoodles, fresh from the oven. They were Benjy's favorite. A youg boy of 3 was clinging to her blue dress. He was rambling on about how happy he is that he will see Uncle Benjy. Eliza knocked on the door and tried to tell Lucas to quiet down some so to not disturb anyone but he was a hyper toddler so you can imagine how well that worked.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky straightened out her skirt after being knocked over by Lulu. She walked further inside the house as Benjy shooed away Lulu. She smiled as she entered the kitchen area, it was her favorite part of any house, lots of memories with her mum happened in her kitchen. Before siting down in one of the seats she took off her leather jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. Fifteen minutes, she hoped she looked presentable..."Sounds great, I do hope so."

Since they were speaking of meeting people the blonde added " Have you and my sister met yet? Or has she been to lazy to send the letter or come talk to you in person?" Her sister was slow when it came to those kinds of things...She heard a tint of nervousness in Benjy's voice... She smiled and looked over at Lulu...That reminded her, something she should tell Benjy about her sister "Oh tip when you speak to my sister, bring up Lulu, she loves animals!"
Benjy started to relax a bit as Sky seemed to like the place. She even seemed content with the fact that he had only given her a short period of time to prepare to meet Eliza, even though he had full confidence that she would be fine.

Oh, right.... sister. "We haven't met up yet. I... uh... I haven't gotten a letter from her just yet." Was he supposed to have gotten a letter by now? Sky must have known that he was nervous because her smile made him want to kiss her. She was talking about something now, but Benjy only heard a part of it. Instead, he walked around the little island piece so that he could stand next to her. When she had finished talking, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "I love you."


-----15ish minutes later-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth was slightly nervous about finally meeting her friend who was like a brother's finance. She had heard so much about her that she kinda felt like she already had met her. Eliza worried that Sky wouldnt like her as she came up to the door. Elizabeth was holding a container of snickerdoodles, fresh from the oven. They were Benjy's favorite. A young boy of 3 was clinging to her blue dress. He was rambling on about how happy he is that he will see Uncle Benjy. Eliza knocked on the door and tried to tell Lucas to quiet down some so to not disturb anyone but he was a hyper toddler so you can imagine how well that worked.
Benjy jumped when there was a knock at the door. He gave a small smile and nod to Sky before heading over to the door. He peeped through the peephole in the door before unlocking it with his wand and opening the door for Elizabeth. He took a step back to let her in when he noticed that someone had come with her. "Lucas! Hey little dude!" He called out reaching his arms out to give the little guy a hug. "C'mon in Elizabeth. Come meet Sky." He said, ushering her into the house just as a furry little friend made her way over to the people at the door.

Lulu didn't like being ignored, so when Benjy went over to the door, Lulu wanted to know why. So she followed Benjy over to the door and her tail started wagging as she waited for the door to open to reveal..... a small human and a big female human with something yummy in her hands. Lulu couldn't decide which one she wanted to meet first, so her head went back and forth between the small human and the other human. Pet me!! Give me yummy stuff!!
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy started to relax a bit as Sky seemed to like the place. She even seemed content with the fact that he had only given her a short period of time to prepare to meet Eliza, even though he had full confidence that she would be fine.

Oh, right.... sister. "We haven't met up yet. I... uh... I haven't gotten a letter from her just yet." Was he supposed to have gotten a letter by now? Sky must have known that he was nervous because her smile made him want to kiss her. She was talking about something now, but Benjy only heard a part of it. Instead, he walked around the little island piece so that he could stand next to her. When she had finished talking, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "I love you."


-----15ish minutes later-----
Benjy jumped when there was a knock at the door. He gave a small smile and nod to Sky before heading over to the door. He peeped through the peephole in the door before unlocking it with his wand and opening the door for Elizabeth. He took a step back to let her in when he noticed that someone had come with her. "Lucas! Hey little dude!" He called out reaching his arms out to give the little guy a hug. "C'mon in Elizabeth. Come meet Sky." He said, ushering her into the house just as a furry little friend made her way over to the people at the door.

Lulu didn't like being ignored, so when Benjy went over to the door, Lulu wanted to know why. So she followed Benjy over to the door and her tail started wagging as she waited for the door to open to reveal..... a small human and a big female human with something yummy in her hands. Lulu couldn't decide which one she wanted to meet first, so her head went back and forth between the small human and the other human. Pet me!! Give me yummy stuff!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth was slightly nervous about finally meeting her friend who was like a brother's finance. She had heard so much about her that she kinda felt like she already had met her. Eliza worried that Sky wouldnt like her as she came up to the door. Elizabeth was holding a container of snickerdoodles, fresh from the oven. They were Benjy's favorite. A young boy of 3 was clinging to her blue dress. He was rambling on about how happy he is that he will see Uncle Benjy. Eliza knocked on the door and tried to tell Lucas to quiet down some so to not disturb anyone but he was a hyper toddler so you can imagine how well that worked.
Sky nodded it was just like her sister to not send the letter...Hopefully she didn't send a howler...She would be the kind of sister to do that. Her smile grew wider as Benjy kissed her and said the words every girl melted when they heard them. "I love you too." Life was truly perfect. "I will remind her that she has has to send it or I'll just tell her where you live!"

Only after hearing the knock on the door did she truly get nervous. Normally Sky never got nervous...Not when she had to perform in front of hundreds... thousands of people when she was little...Not when she was on the job..But right there and then she was nervous about meeting the woman she had heard about from him...She was like a sister...What if she didn't like Sky? Not that she had met anyone that never liked her but there was always that possibility.

Lucas? A child perhaps? Or maybe the woman's husband? She stood up real quick fixing her skirt and taking out her mirror and fixing herself. She took a deep breath she was going to be fine. This would be way easier than presenting Benjy to her parents...Sigh she was not looking forward to that... Was that cinnamon she smelt? Hmm interesting wonder where the cinnamon is coming from....
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy started to relax a bit as Sky seemed to like the place. She even seemed content with the fact that he had only given her a short period of time to prepare to meet Eliza, even though he had full confidence that she would be fine.

Oh, right.... sister. "We haven't met up yet. I... uh... I haven't gotten a letter from her just yet." Was he supposed to have gotten a letter by now? Sky must have known that he was nervous because her smile made him want to kiss her. She was talking about something now, but Benjy only heard a part of it. Instead, he walked around the little island piece so that he could stand next to her. When she had finished talking, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. "I love you."


-----15ish minutes later-----



Benjy jumped when there was a knock at the door. He gave a small smile and nod to Sky before heading over to the door. He peeped through the peephole in the door before unlocking it with his wand and opening the door for Elizabeth. He took a step back to let her in when he noticed that someone had come with her. "Lucas! Hey little dude!" He called out reaching his arms out to give the little guy a hug. "C'mon in Elizabeth. Come meet Sky." He said, ushering her into the house just as a furry little friend made her way over to the people at the door.

Lulu didn't like being ignored, so when Benjy went over to the door, Lulu wanted to know why. So she followed Benjy over to the door and her tail started wagging as she waited for the door to open to reveal..... a small human and a big female human with something yummy in her hands. Lulu couldn't decide which one she wanted to meet first, so her head went back and forth between the small human and the other human. Pet me!! Give me yummy stuff!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky nodded it was just like her sister to not send the letter...Hopefully she didn't send a howler...She would be the kind of sister to do that. Her smile grew wider as Benjy kissed her and said the words every girl melted when they heard them. "I love you too." Life was truly perfect. "I will remind her that she has has to send it or I'll just tell her where you live!"

Only after hearing the knock on the door did she truly get nervous. Normally Sky never got nervous...Not when she had to perform in front of hundreds... thousands of people when she was little...Not when she was on the job..But right there and then she was nervous about meeting the woman she had heard about from him...She was like a sister...What if she didn't like Sky? Not that she had met anyone that never liked her but there was always that possibility.

Lucas? A child perhaps? Or maybe the woman's husband? She stood up real quick fixing her skirt and taking out her mirror and fixing herself. She took a deep breath she was going to be fine. This would be way easier than presenting Benjy to her parents...Sigh she was not looking forward to that... Was that cinnamon she smelt? Hmm interesting wonder where the cinnamon is coming from....
Lucas laughed and hugged the older guy, "Uncle Benjy!" He beamed, "Me almost 3!" He giggled and beamed. "Mommy wont give me a cookie." The little kid pouted, "She said that they are for you and someone named Sky." Lucas frowned, "Who is Sky?" His eyes were big then he saw a dog, "Doggie!!!" The toddler squealed in joy and started to try to pet Lulu. "Good puppy! Good puppy!" He giggled and beamed again.
Elizabeth smiled and laughed as she was ushered in. "Good to see you again and not even at work. I apologize for Lucas' noise. He is as hyper as can be because he misses you so much." She kissed his cheek like an older sister does and hugs him. Eliza petted Lulu a little and gave her a small bone. Then was back to full attention to Benjy, "I baked you some of your favorites this morning and i would have baked some of Sky's but that was one thing you havent told me about the soon-to-be Mrs. Doherty." Elizabeth teased and giggled. "Speaking of the cookies, I will put these in the kitchen for ya then I can meet the one that stole your heart." Eliza messed with his hair a little and smiled up at him then turned to go put the cookies in the kitchen.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default not quoting like a boss
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Lulu liked this attention! So the puppy started licking the little boy's face and hands and anything that she could reach. He was the perfect height for Lulu to lick him. And the taller lady was nice and gave Lulu a bone, so the puppy grabbed it and walked away over to her bed so that she could chew on the bone.

Benjy couldn't help but smile as Eliza came in the door. "Oh don't be silly." He said waving his hand at her as he closed the door behind them. "The muggles that live around here are almost never home so noise doesn't bother them." The redhead blushed a little at the kiss on the cheek and the mention of the cookies, but returned the hug. "You can ask her about the cookies yourself, silly." He said, grinning at Eliza, before turning his attention back to Lucas, totally forgetting that Sky was waiting in the kitchen which was exactly where Eliza was headed for the moment.

"You're almost three?!" Benjy said to the little boy, picking him up and spinning him around briefly before carrying him to follow Eliza. The hit wizard bopped the little guy on the nose gently as the little boy talked about cookies. "How about this... If you be a good little boy, I'll let you have one of my cookies. Sound good?" He asked, as he entered the kitchen area to where Sky and now Eliza was.

"Sky, hun...." He called out as he walked over to the area and set Lucas down on the counter so that he could see. He grabbed a cookie and handed it to Lucas to keep him quiet for a moment as he introduced the group. "Sky, This is Elizabeth Lupin and her son, Lucas." The redhead said, gesturing to the two who had just gotten there. "Eliza... and Lucas, this is Sky." He said, before kissing the top of Sky's head. Now that they knew each other, Eliza and Sky could talk.... and Benjy could spend some time with his godson.
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default too lazy to quote
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

While Benjy was at the door Sky had finished straightened herself out and did all the nervous ticks normal people did. She hoped she was never nervous again, her stomach had butterflies...Was that even the right saying? She turned hearing footsteps coming towards the kitchen...She hoped she looked presentable..Good, she hoped?

Elizabeth, pretty name and Lucas. He was adorable! "Elizabeth, wonderful to meet you! Benjy has only revealed a few things about you but I can't wait to learn more!" Sky being the kind of person she was raised instead of going for the normal hand shake...Sky decided to hug her instead. She hoped that was okay. She looked over at the munching Lucas. Still adorable!
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth sighed as Benjy spoiled her kid but smiled as well. She then glanced at Sky and beamed, hugging her back. Eliza liked how she was a hugger and not a handshaker. "It is wonderful to meet you as well! I feel like I already knew you though since Benjy talks about you so much." Elizabeth laughed and smiled at Benjy then back at Sky, gesturing to Benjy and Lucas. "Benjy would make an amazing father." Eliza giggled, "He is always spoiling my children and helping out..." Elizabeth glanced at Benjy, messing with his hair in a sisterly way. "Oh how he is such a good help though." She praised him a little then gave him a stern look, "Though Benjy, you know the rule... make them to hyper and you deal with them." Eliza winked at him and smiled, turning back to Sky. "I am so excited to finally get a chance to meet you! I have been wanting to since he told me you two were dating... I even nagged him a little." Elizabeth chuckled. "I made some snickerdoodles this morning for you two... I know they are Beny's favorites and I would have made some of yours but that is the one thing he hasnt mentioned about you."
Lucas laughed as he was spun then placed on the counter. He happily munched on a cookie while the grown-ups were talking but after a while of not having some attention, he pouted. "Sky! Sky! Me Lucas." The little boy beamed, "Me 3!" He giggled, "Are you my new auntie?" His eyes grew big.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default You two can just reply to each other... I try and get a post in when i can^_^
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Benjy grinned as Sky and Eliza were starting to get to know one another so he instead focused his energy on Lucas. He picked up the toddler and set him down on his feet and pointed to a pile of toys. "You can bother Sky later, okay? We can go play with some toys and eat cookies for now while mommy and auntie Sky talk." He said grabbing several cookies and ushering the little guy towards the toys before sneaking over to Sky for a sec and giving her a little kiss on the cheek before going to join Lucas.
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #14 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth sighed as Benjy spoiled her kid but smiled as well. She then glanced at Sky and beamed, hugging her back. Eliza liked how she was a hugger and not a handshaker. "It is wonderful to meet you as well! I feel like I already knew you though since Benjy talks about you so much." Elizabeth laughed and smiled at Benjy then back at Sky, gesturing to Benjy and Lucas. "Benjy would make an amazing father." Eliza giggled, "He is always spoiling my children and helping out..." Elizabeth glanced at Benjy, messing with his hair in a sisterly way. "Oh how he is such a good help though." She praised him a little then gave him a stern look, "Though Benjy, you know the rule... make them to hyper and you deal with them." Eliza winked at him and smiled, turning back to Sky. "I am so excited to finally get a chance to meet you! I have been wanting to since he told me you two were dating... I even nagged him a little." Elizabeth chuckled. "I made some snicker doodles this morning for you two... I know they are Beny's favorites and I would have made some of yours but that is the one thing he hasn't mentioned about you."
Lucas laughed as he was spun then placed on the counter. He happily munched on a cookie while the grown-ups were talking but after a while of not having some attention, he pouted. "Sky! Sky! Me Lucas." The little boy beamed, "Me 3!" He giggled, "Are you my new auntie?" His eyes grew big.
A small blush appeared on the blonde's face, he talked about her. Sky looked over at Lucas and Benjy just as Elizabeth did. I"t looks like he would...How many children do you have? If you don't mind me asking?" She chuckled as Benjy and Elizabeth acted sisterly and brotherly. "Its go great to finally meet you too! My sister has been doing the same exact thing to me and so have my other family members but my dad was the worse he swore he would start stalking me if he didn't meet him soon." She laughed he almost had..."Benjy will hopefully be meeting my family soon."

Cookies she looked over at Benjy and chuckled "Well mine are peanut butter and Benjy has never asked me. Hearing her name being yelled, she turned around and smiled and giggled. But before she could say anything or do anything Benjy stole him away. "Lucas seems wonderful!" She pulled out a chair for Elizabeth and than sat down in her one. "Get comfy, we have a lot to talk about and I'm sure you have tons of embarrassing memories about Benjy!"
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 03:37 AM   #15 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Lucas pouted but then ate a cookie. He picked up a toy, "Uncle Benjy, lookie!" He held it up and started to make airplane noises.
She laughed and smiled, "Oh, I dont mind you asking." Eliza counted in her head. Henry, Taylor, Trinity, Max, Carina, Lucas, Alice... and... Oliver... I have two sons, 3 daughters, 2 stepsons and a deceased daughter..." She sighed, "One of my stepsons is days old..." She grimaced, "My dead daughter was 11..." Elizabeth looked away for a few seconds, showing the sadness she had in her life on her face before beaming again at Sky. Eliza laughed, "I started threatening Benjy." She winked and looked over at Benjy and Lucas. Elizabeth glanced over at Sky again, "I will make sure to make you some peanutbutter cookies next time then." She beamed at Sky still, "Thank you. Lucas is always a ray of sunshine." She laughed and sat down, "I do have some embarassing stories to tell you of him though none from my recollection." She smirked. Eliza had asked his uncle for some just for this moment.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Lucas pouted but then ate a cookie. He picked up a toy, "Uncle Benjy, lookie!" He held it up and started to make airplane noises.
She laughed and smiled, "Oh, I dont mind you asking." Eliza counted in her head. Henry, Taylor, Trinity, Max, Carina, Lucas, Alice... and... Oliver... I have two sons, 3 daughters, 2 stepsons and a deceased daughter..." She sighed, "One of my stepsons is days old..." She grimaced, "My dead daughter was 11..." Elizabeth looked away for a few seconds, showing the sadness she had in her life on her face before beaming again at Sky. Eliza laughed, "I started threatening Benjy." She winked and looked over at Benjy and Lucas. Elizabeth glanced over at Sky again, "I will make sure to make you some peanutbutter cookies next time then." She beamed at Sky still, "Thank you. Lucas is always a ray of sunshine." She laughed and sat down, "I do have some embarassing stories to tell you of him though none from my recollection." She smirked. Eliza had asked his uncle for some just for this moment.
Sky smiled "Big family!" Her stepson was days old?? How was that possible...Unless her husband cheated right....Maybe she was putting to much thought into it, she tended to do that a lot. "I'm sorry for your loss, I know what its like to lose someone you love." She laughed. "Then you and my sister will get on great!" She nodded, that sounded great she hadn't had cookies in forever! "Sounds great, peanut butter cookies are the best, in my opinion. What are your favorite?" She smiled "I can't wait to hear some!"It was nice talking to Elizabeth, she didn't know why she had gotten so nervous, goodness she was crazy! "How long have you known Benjy, he wouldn't tell me anything other than the fact that you worked in the Ministry somewhere..."
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 05:34 AM   #17 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth laughed and nodded, "Yeah... it is a bit though one of my sons moved out since he is Benjy's age." She blushed, realizing she was showing her age. "One of my daughters moved out to live with her aunt since she hated my guts..." She sighed then gave a half smile, "It stinks still after 3 years..." She frowned then beamed at Sky again. "Maybe..." Her eyes twinkled in humor now, "They are indeed good but my favorite cookie? Hmm... I guess... lemon but I dont like cookies much." Eliza laughed, "Being pureblood French, I tend to do more French desserts like eclairs." She smiled warmly at Sky, "I can tell you some later." Elizabeth nodded then laughed, looking over to Benjy and Lucas, "I knew him since right around the time I got pregnant with Lucas." She laughed, "So three or four years... I guess closer to four though... which is a year longer than my... husband." Eliza grimaced at the word but then beamed, looking at Sky.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #18 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth laughed and nodded, "Yeah... it is a bit though one of my sons moved out since he is Benjy's age." She blushed, realizing she was showing her age. "One of my daughters moved out to live with her aunt since she hated my guts..." She sighed then gave a half smile, "It stinks still after 3 years..." She frowned then beamed at Sky again. "Maybe..." Her eyes twinkled in humor now, "They are indeed good but my favorite cookie? Hmm... I guess... lemon but I dont like cookies much." Eliza laughed, "Being pureblood French, I tend to do more French desserts like eclairs." She smiled warmly at Sky, "I can tell you some later." Elizabeth nodded then laughed, looking over to Benjy and Lucas, "I knew him since right around the time I got pregnant with Lucas." She laughed, "So three or four years... I guess closer to four though... which is a year longer than my... husband." Eliza grimaced at the word but then beamed, looking at Sky.
Sky nodded "Cool." She chuckled as she saw Elizabeth blush at the fact that she lead a hint to her age, her mother used to do that... "Oh, that is horrible..." Wow, she like knew how to bring up sad moments, first her daughters death now the daughter that hated her. Goodness! She smiled once she saw the humor in her eyes. It was nice to see. "Lemon, I don't think I have ever had one." Her eyebrow raised as she said she didn't like cookies curious. Ahh..."French? How cool, I am part french myself on my mother's side, Italian on my dads." She glanced over at Benjy and whispered "I look forward to it" She noticed how she had grimaced at the word husband...Did she have husband problems? That sucked or maybe it was the year difference....She couldn't tell and it would be rude to ask... "Four years? Wow, that's awesome.
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #19 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

"I can make you some to try next time if you wish." She smiled, sweetly. "A French Italian?" Elizabeth's smile grew, "That is a good combination." Eliza nodded,. At what she whispered, she laughed and beamed at her. Her eyes twinkled in mischief, Neither can I." She nodded, "Yeah and he was always a delight to hang with those four years. He is so helpful and kind." Eliza smiled over at Benjy then back to Sky. "I am so glad that he found love and with such a lovely and kind lady like you."
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
"I can make you some to try next time if you wish." She smiled, sweetly. "A French Italian?" Elizabeth's smile grew, "That is a good combination." Eliza nodded,. At what she whispered, she laughed and beamed at her. Her eyes twinkled in mischief, Neither can I." She nodded, "Yeah and he was always a delight to hang with those four years. He is so helpful and kind." Eliza smiled over at Benjy then back to Sky. "I am so glad that he found love and with such a lovely and kind lady like you."
Sky smiled and nodded "That would be great I look forward to trying them." She never really thought about french and italian being a good combination "Thanks," She looked over at Benjy and Lucas when Elizabeth spoke again and said in a breathless kinda voice "I bet he was..." At the last part of Elizabeth's sentence Sky blushed and said "Me too...I'm glad I found him." She readjusted herself in her seat before asking "So I am curious is there anything you would like to know about me?" She liked how Elizabeth was really nice her sister would definitely not be this nice to Benjy!
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #21 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth smiled and then bit her lip, thinking. "What is your job? I know you work in MLE with Benjy but he didnt tell me what as... I am a bit curious... ya see." She laughed and shifted in her seat, crossing her legs. "How many siblings do you have?" Eliza smiled, "Stuff like that."
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #22 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth smiled and then bit her lip, thinking. "What is your job? I know you work in MLE with Benjy but he didn't tell me what as... I am a bit curious... ya see." She laughed and shifted in her seat, crossing her legs. "How many siblings do you have?" Eliza smiled, "Stuff like that."
Sky chuckled and said "I'm a hit witch or hit wizard which ever you would like to call it. I really don't know how long I have been one I lost track...I think two years." She held out her hand and started silently counting...Caroline, those three...Luke...Harry..Micheal...Tom and Lana. " I have nine siblings, one of which is my twin sister. A cool fact about me is that I was born on December 25th." She loved hearing the story of her birth it was so cool. She whispered "If you want to know my age I'll have to tell you somewhere else and swear you to secrecy," She laughed and spoke to herself and to Elizabeth "What else can I tell you about me? Hmm..."
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky


Last edited by Luna_Midnight; 01-07-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #23 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth smiled, "That sounds fun but dangerous..." She laughed, "I know I wouldnt be able to do that job." Eliza looked at her, "Nine? How delightful! Christmas Day? How interesting." Her eyes lit in delight as she spoke to Sky. Elizabeth definitely approved of the girl. Eliza chuckled at what she whispered. She tapped her cheek, thinking of an answer about Sky. "Hmmm... how about how you two met."
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #24 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth smiled, "That sounds fun but dangerous..." She laughed, "I know I wouldnt be able to do that job." Eliza looked at her, "Nine? How delightful! Christmas Day? How interesting." Her eyes lit in delight as she spoke to Sky. Elizabeth definitely approved of the girl. Eliza chuckled at what she whispered. She tapped her cheek, thinking of an answer about Sky. "Hmmm... how about how you two met."
Sky nodded "It is very dangerous at times, but I think I am prepared for the jobs." She nodded once more. Nine yeah and she was the eldest of the nine. How Benjy and she had met. "Well it was just a normal day at work. We had a meeting...I don't remember what it was about, I think it was like this meet and great type thing and to tell us we had training...Anyways the first time we met was I walked up to one of my hit wizard friends and he was talking to her and that's the very first time we met. Its not as romantic as some girls but I like this one."
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #25 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,855

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Elizabeth smiled, "But the danger is half the fun?" Eliza laughed then listened to the meet story. Eliza chuckled, "jack and I basically met the same way so I get the whole 'not romantic but still like it' thing." Eliza beamed at her. "I think it is sweet meeting that way... Kinda points out same interests." She brushed back a dark curl.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241