sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts > Grounds

Grounds Have a case of cabin fever? Then go see the groundskeeper, hang out by the lake, or explore the expansive school grounds.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-05-2018, 11:45 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Pathways


A set of paths link the Courtyard to almost every area of the Grounds. Walking upon these stone covered paths, lined with all sorts of trees is a lovely way to clear your mind after a long day of classes. This is a quiet area of the Grounds with the soft sound of leaves rustling in the wind or lightly crunching below your feet. Doesn't the air just seem fresher around here somehow?

Take a walk with a friend, find an unoccupied bench to read a book, climb one of the many trees, smell the roses or play hide and seek in the thick vegetation. Be sure not to trample any of the flowers unless you personally want to hurt the Groundskeeper's feelings.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 07:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Joyce Darlington's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joyce Darlington
Graduated
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Upon hearing her last name her head shot up seeing the Transfigurations Professor before her. At the mention of scratching she looked at her confused. "Scratching, I..I was? I wasn't even aware I was doing so Professor. " she said frowning itching her neck. She has been feeling tingly lately, but thought nothing of it, thought maybe it was the warming spells around the castle or so. "W....what's going on Professor?" she asked her confused by all of this.

Honestly she didn't know she was scratching so much, she thought she was fine honestly, but Professor Darlington was telling her differently. 'Maybe I should go to the hospital wing and see what's going on, although I don't feel bad or anything. " she said shrugging. She honestly felt fine, but she did see quite a bit of people itching themselves as well, maybe they just all gotten into something.

Joyce simply folded her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes at the young Gryffindor. Was she trying to say that she was doing all that scratching without even realising she was doing it? Nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

"Have you been getting your uniform laundered regularly, child?" Perhaps, she hadn't? That would explain it. And everyone else for that matter. Honestly, children could be such filthy little so-and-so's.
__________________
Joyce Darlington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMC
Gnome
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 329

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryson Addams
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Darlington View Post

Joyce simply folded her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes at the young Gryffindor. Was she trying to say that she was doing all that scratching without even realising she was doing it? Nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

"Have you been getting your uniform laundered regularly, child?" Perhaps, she hadn't? That would explain it. And everyone else for that matter. Honestly, children could be such filthy little so-and-so's.

Stella looked up at her and sighed, she was telling her the truth, why was she all the sudden in the wrong places at the wrong time? Honesty she been tingling alot lately but thought nothing of it to be honest, as for the itching she didn't know she was doing it so much. "Honestly Professor I don't even realize I am half the time, I guess it became a habit I wasn't aware of." she said shrugging. Speaking of itching and scratching, it was making her itch now that Professor Darlington was talking about it.


Stella nodded. " Yes ma'am, I can't stand wearing stinky and sweaty laundry, it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.""she said wrinkling her nose at the thought of it. She didn't mind getting dirty or getting dirt on her, but she wasn't the one to wear dirty uniforms, that was disgusting in her opinion. Although she knew boys did that at times, but that was pure laziness in her opinion, how hard was it to put your clothes in the clothes hamper to get them washed?
__________________
If you wanna cry I'll be your shoulder, If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

anything you need that's what I'll be you can come to me!
Granger Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Joyce Darlington's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joyce Darlington
Graduated
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella looked up at her and sighed, she was telling her the truth, why was she all the sudden in the wrong places at the wrong time? Honesty she been tingling alot lately but thought nothing of it to be honest, as for the itching she didn't know she was doing it so much. "Honestly Professor I don't even realize I am half the time, I guess it became a habit I wasn't aware of." she said shrugging. Speaking of itching and scratching, it was making her itch now that Professor Darlington was talking about it.


Stella nodded. " Yes ma'am, I can't stand wearing stinky and sweaty laundry, it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.""she said wrinkling her nose at the thought of it. She didn't mind getting dirty or getting dirt on her, but she wasn't the one to wear dirty uniforms, that was disgusting in her opinion. Although she knew boys did that at times, but that was pure laziness in her opinion, how hard was it to put your clothes in the clothes hamper to get them washed?
Well, if it wasn't dirty laundry causing all the scratching, Joyce wasn't sure what it could possibly be. Perhaps a reaction to something? Regardless, it just wouldn't do to have students itching and scratching all about the place. It wasn't sanitary.

The professor took a step backwards, fearing that whatever the ailment might be it could possibly be contagious. "I'm glad to hear you've been keeping your uniform clean, Miss Starson, but I fear a trip to see Healer Adara may be in order. Perhaps you've developed an allergy to something."
__________________
Joyce Darlington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMC
Gnome
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 329

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryson Addams
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Darlington View Post
Well, if it wasn't dirty laundry causing all the scratching, Joyce wasn't sure what it could possibly be. Perhaps a reaction to something? Regardless, it just wouldn't do to have students itching and scratching all about the place. It wasn't sanitary.

The professor took a step backwards, fearing that whatever the ailment might be it could possibly be contagious. "I'm glad to hear you've been keeping your uniform clean, Miss Starson, but I fear a trip to see Healer Adara may be in order. Perhaps you've developed an allergy to something."

Stella looked at Professor Darlington and frowned before nodding. "Yes ma'am, the sooner I know the sooner I can fix this. " she said sighing. She wasn't aware she was itching herself or anything of that sort, weird she seen some kids around the school itching as well. Was she getting sick or something, should she be worried? She was getting worried, she didn't know what was going on with or or around the school.

Maybe the school healer would have a better idea of what was going on, maybe it was magical flu or something like that, was that even a thing? Her mind was racing going a hundred miles per hour, she couldn't stop thanking that the worse was going to happen. Biting her lip she itched her arm looking up at the Transfigurations Professor. "Thank you Professor, hope whatever I got can be fixed quickly. " she said sighing sadly. She hated being sick, it was the complete worse then ever as a kid or heck even a adult.
__________________
If you wanna cry I'll be your shoulder, If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

anything you need that's what I'll be you can come to me!
Granger Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:22 PM   #30 (permalink)



DMGS & DoM
Hinkypunk
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joshua Wishart
Graduated
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default Grounds search group
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Heading over to the stone covered paths know as simply the pathways by the student's Joshua had resorted to levitating the cage by his side. It was a heavy and robust cage and he wanted his hands free if they we're to happen upon some pink cute creatures.

Glancing sideways at Amelia he asked "Have you encountered these pink creatures in the castle? How do they look? Like pink baby nifflers?" If he had a better idea how these creatures looked he wouldn't be so caught off guard he hoped if they ran into one of them. He then started to search the stones and trees for creature tracks.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:18 PM   #31 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod



DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-5]
Posts: 57,221

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Mae Adara (neé Rose)
Graduated

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Joyce's question about volunteers to go with him went unanswered by the gathered student's. The ministry official that followed Joshua out of the castle seemed to have wandered off on the way to the lake. When Amelia that had joined them a little late declared that she'd search the pathways Joshua considered the options and then interjected. "I'll go with you Professor Adara we can search the pathways first and then the maze. It's better to go in pairs instead of searching alone for safety's sake." With a glance to Joyce he said "We'll be back in a bit..." and then he left the lake search group to go towards the pathways assuming Amelia would follow him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Aaron made good time in dropping off his (and Maxie's) belongings, and had even put on some clothes that didn't smell like boy musk. The professors could thank him for that one later.....

As he jogged his way onto the grounds, looking for any cluster of school officials and Ministry workers, he had to berate himself on running towards the problem. If not for just a moment. It would've been so easy to simply turn around and see himself safely back to the castle, and after what his cousin had endured, he was tempted... but Aaron couldn't run. Not when there were other kids out and about, trying to help.

At first, he had to stop...and remind himself that he wasn't a bat. Meaning, he needed to light up his wand. The Hufflepuff had waited, so the light wasn't bouncing all over the place (he'd later insist). After spotting the group of adults (and kids), he made his approach, just catching the tail-end of a conversation. HA! Just in time.

"I'll stay with Professor Adara... " Ahem... Yep, he was just going to go with them, and tug Maxie along with him, because staying with the First Year was the whole reason Aaron was out here in the first place. So, gently poking the younger boy's shoulder, he gestured to the retreating professors. "Shall we?"


OOC: I got permission to include and move Nicole's character!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Heading over to the stone covered paths know as simply the pathways by the student's Joshua had resorted to levitating the cage by his side. It was a heavy and robust cage and he wanted his hands free if they we're to happen upon some pink cute creatures.

Glancing sideways at Amelia he asked "Have you encountered these pink creatures in the castle? How do they look? Like pink baby nifflers?" If he had a better idea how these creatures looked he wouldn't be so caught off guard he hoped if they ran into one of them. He then started to search the stones and trees for creature tracks.
Ah good, Amelia was glad the two Hufflepuffs had made it out here. Meant the Hufflepuff Dormitory was likely safe territory. She gave a nod at Aaron and Maxie to follow, as she took off after the Groundskeeper. Pink nifflers?

"I'm not sure that they're babies... in the sense that I mean, they ate a Professor." Just saying. Also, nooo she did not see them personally, other than a brief glimpse here or there, but it really did not constitute having seeing them enough to know what they looked like. "I reckon we'll know when we spot one?"
__________________
Because nothing is ever anyone's fault // We're all just products of childhood trauma
Pain causes anger and fear causes drama // We can't control the things we do

Potterdom Requests Arias Drabbles Addina Tea Time

PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 284
Default

Having rushed from the castle doors when they opened, a few of the fuzzballs found themselves rolling toward what they hoped to be the entrance gates. They had seen the big men with cages and they must get out.

Escape. Escape.

The castle was not safe anymore.
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Gnome
 
GD2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Louise Dominique
Default Mutant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Having rushed from the castle doors when they opened, a few of the fuzzballs found themselves rolling toward what they hoped to be the entrance gates. They had seen the big men with cages and they must get out.

Escape. Escape.

The castle was not safe anymore.
With everything that had happened this week, some fresh air was exactly what Ewan needed. Taking a deep breath, he stretched onto the tips of his toes and plunged his arms into the sky, stretching as far his body would allow. With a small sigh, he was back on the flats of his feet and ready to continue his walk around the grounds of the castle.

With the crunch of gravel under his shoes and his mind on better days spent in the room of requirement, Ewan couldn’t help but smile. Everything was finally falling into place. And then he froze, his feet planted firmly on the floor as his eyes drifted to several pink fluff balls in front of him.

“Uhh, how are you…”

Tentatively, Ewan took a small step back towards the castle, his mind already forming a plan to alert the closest staff member.
__________________
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:09 PM   #34 (permalink)



DMGS & DoM
Hinkypunk
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joshua Wishart
Graduated
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Amelia, Mutant, Ewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ah good, Amelia was glad the two Hufflepuffs had made it out here. Meant the Hufflepuff Dormitory was likely safe territory. She gave a nod at Aaron and Maxie to follow, as she took off after the Groundskeeper. Pink nifflers?

"I'm not sure that they're babies... in the sense that I mean, they ate a Professor." Just saying. Also, nooo she did not see them personally, other than a brief glimpse here or there, but it really did not constitute having seeing them enough to know what they looked like. "I reckon we'll know when we spot one?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Having rushed from the castle doors when they opened, a few of the fuzzballs found themselves rolling toward what they hoped to be the entrance gates. They had seen the big men with cages and they must get out.

Escape. Escape.

The castle was not safe anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post

With the crunch of gravel under his shoes and his mind on better days spent in the room of requirement, Ewan couldn’t help but smile. Everything was finally falling into place. And then he froze, his feet planted firmly on the floor as his eyes drifted to several pink fluff balls in front of him.

“Uhh, how are you…”

Tentatively, Ewan took a small step back towards the castle, his mind already forming a plan to alert the closest staff member.


Joshua had first thought that it was just Amelia following them but then noticed the two badger boy’s trailing in her wake, Maxie and Aaron. He flashed both boy’s smiles of encouragement before he focused on what Amelia was saying. Nodding he responded "You make a fair point Professor Adara. It can’t be common for a small creature to eat up a whole human though." There were some plants that were carnivores and wouldn’t say no to feasting on a limb but a creature of small size? It was puzzling. He was going to leave that riddle to the experts though.

He was letting his eyes trail left to right searching, searching as the group moved forward when Ewan of the eagles came in to sight looking a bit scared and then Joshua’s eyes saw the pink fuzzballs further up the path. They were in luck. In a hushed whisper he called over. "Ewan, come over here slowly and quietly." With a silent hand gesture Joshua pointed out the fuzzballs to Amelia and the other two boys as he whispered in hushed tones. "We need a plan. Shall we try and surround the furry creatures and then herd them towards the cages?"
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #35 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod




DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,353

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hanna Newton
Fourth Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Rayner Grimwald
Scribbulus
Default *Joining back*
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

After having checked the boathouse, and finding no such pink creature, Hanna made her way back to find the group with her adult protector. Spotting Professors Wishart and Adara, Hanna quickened her pace to catch up with them. She didn't want to dawdle and find herself dinner.

"Professor Wishart!" She said, loud enough to get his attention, but not so loud that it indicated trouble. Once she'd made the final few steps towards the group, she said "We didn't find anything in the boatho-" oh. Well, they had certainly found something.

Hanna watched as Ewan, worryingly close to the creatures, was instructed to slowly head towards Professor Wishart. "Oh no," Hanna whispered. The poor creatures looked like they were trying to run away from the castle. "Well... w-we could try that," she said in response to Wishart's plan.
__________________
When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream...

...of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin’ off steam
Jessiqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:17 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Gnome
 
GD2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Louise Dominique
Default Professor Wishart, Hanna and the group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
SPOILER!!: Amelia, Mutant, Ewan






Joshua had first thought that it was just Amelia following them but then noticed the two badger boy’s trailing in her wake, Maxie and Aaron. He flashed both boy’s smiles of encouragement before he focused on what Amelia was saying. Nodding he responded "You make a fair point Professor Adara. It can’t be common for a small creature to eat up a whole human though." There were some plants that were carnivores and wouldn’t say no to feasting on a limb but a creature of small size? It was puzzling. He was going to leave that riddle to the experts though.

He was letting his eyes trail left to right searching, searching as the group moved forward when Ewan of the eagles came in to sight looking a bit scared and then Joshua’s eyes saw the pink fuzzballs further up the path. They were in luck. In a hushed whisper he called over. "Ewan, come over here slowly and quietly." With a silent hand gesture Joshua pointed out the fuzzballs to Amelia and the other two boys as he whispered in hushed tones. "We need a plan. Shall we try and surround the furry creatures and then herd them towards the cages?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
After having checked the boathouse, and finding no such pink creature, Hanna made her way back to find the group with her adult protector. Spotting Professors Wishart and Adara, Hanna quickened her pace to catch up with them. She didn't want to dawdle and find herself dinner.

"Professor Wishart!" She said, loud enough to get his attention, but not so loud that it indicated trouble. Once she'd made the final few steps towards the group, she said "We didn't find anything in the boatho-" oh. Well, they had certainly found something.

Hanna watched as Ewan, worryingly close to the creatures, was instructed to slowly head towards Professor Wishart. "Oh no," Hanna whispered. The poor creatures looked like they were trying to run away from the castle. "Well... w-we could try that," she said in response to Wishart's plan.
What was going on here? Why were those things there? And why of all the places they could be did they have to be in front of him! He stopped in place, frozen, his eyes glued to the sickly pink monsters in front of him now.

Giving his head a little shake, Ewan turned quickly to the direction that he heared his name being called from. “Professor! Thank Merlin you’re here! It’s over here!” despite his best efforts, he couldn’t help but sound slightly panicked. These things eat people! He wasn’t exactly sure who else was there but that didn’t matter. Slowly, he shuffled closer to Professor Wishart, his wand now clutched tightly in his left hand. With a sigh of relief, he’d reached the group!

Bent over slightly now, the adrenaline slowly wearing off, Ewan croakily addressed the person next to him (Hanna) “How did they get out? We can’t let them leave the grounds!” This simply could not be allowed. Nope. Not at all. Not if he could do something about it. Highly unlikely but maybe with some help.
__________________
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM   #37 (permalink)



DMGS & DoM
Hinkypunk
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joshua Wishart
Graduated
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Hanna & Ewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Professor Wishart!" She said, loud enough to get his attention, but not so loud that it indicated trouble. Once she'd made the final few steps towards the group, she said "We didn't find anything in the boatho-" oh. Well, they had certainly found something.

Hanna watched as Ewan, worryingly close to the creatures, was instructed to slowly head towards Professor Wishart. "Oh no," Hanna whispered. The poor creatures looked like they were trying to run away from the castle. "Well... w-we could try that," she said in response to Wishart's plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Giving his head a little shake, Ewan turned quickly to the direction that he heared his name being called from. “Professor! Thank Merlin you’re here! It’s over here!” despite his best efforts, he couldn’t help but sound slightly panicked. These things eat people! He wasn’t exactly sure who else was there but that didn’t matter. Slowly, he shuffled closer to Professor Wishart, his wand now clutched tightly in his left hand. With a sigh of relief, he’d reached the group!

Bent over slightly now, the adrenaline slowly wearing off, Ewan croakily addressed the person next to him (Hanna) “How did they get out? We can’t let them leave the grounds!” This simply could not be allowed. Nope. Not at all. Not if he could do something about it. Highly unlikely but maybe with some help.


Swiveling around to face Hanna that wasn’t shouting his name but, speaking loudly as she joined them. It was then Professor saw when she saw the pink furrballs and her reaction. Yes merlin flutterby bushes they had found several creature somethings. Nodding to Hanna he said in a hushed tone "I’m glad you’re here Hanna. Your help is appreciated and needed." Especially if they were going to get the creatures to do what they wanted and not run away.

"Relax Ewan, the creatures are not going to hurt you. Those questions you have though will have to be answered at a later time." Professor Wishart soothed as the boy came over with a panicked expression on his face and in his voice. The couldn’t keep stalling, they need to get things rolling since the creatures might flee and they didn’t need that.

"Right let’s get going! Ewan and Hanna you try and herd/coax the 2 pink creatures on the left into the left cage and Aaron and Maxie does the same with the other two creatures into the right cage. Professor Adara and i will help you guys out too. So get to work! Start coaxing and cooing the creatures closer and put on dragonhide gloves everyone to stay protected!" Professor Wishart as he bent to open up the two cages and put in some tasty looking carrots. It couldn't hurt, who knew if the furrballs were hungry.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 284
Default

The little balls of fur looked around at the group of humans with big, curious eyes. What to do? Where to go? They were cornered.

The biggest human (Wishart) had food and one of the creatures was feeling particularly in need of something to nom on and edged in his direction ever so slightly.

NOmnomNoMmm?

The other creatures stared expectantly at the smaller humans (Ewan & Hanna). Did they have food too? Or hugs?
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #39 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod




DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,353

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hanna Newton
Fourth Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Rayner Grimwald
Scribbulus
Default
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

"I know..." she said to Ewan, breathing a sigh of relief to see him safely next to Professor Wishart. "I don't want them to be hurt, but they can't get out." She was only thinking of all the people they might eat. She gave a quick little nervous smile to Professor Wishart, glad that she could be there to offer even a slither of help.

"D-Do you have any spare gloves, Professor?" Hanna asked. She also noted her absence of Dragonhide gloves, and in this current state of fear she wasn't sure she would be able to perform the summoning charm to get them. Surely he wouldn't, but perhaps he was skilled enough to summon some for her.

Seeing the creatures respond to the food in the cages, Hanna dove her hand into her robes and pulled out a packet of Bertie Bott's beans. It was half empty, and surely some of them were earwax flavour, but they might help. She pulled a few out of the package and squatted down near one of the cages, keeping eye contact with one of the creatures watching her. "W-want a bean?" she said in a gentle voice.
__________________
When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream...

...of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin’ off steam
Jessiqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187