sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9818
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

00
00
View Points

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios, and HP crafts!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-03-2018, 07:52 PM
natekka natekka is offline
 
Default natalie's corner

Welcome to my humble abode.

I'm Natalie and I've been making graphics on SnitchSeeker for many years now. I won't link to my previous shops (CRINGE!) but they're tucked away in the Catalogue Collection if you're curious. When I'm not making graphics, I'm usually RPing on twitter or onsite, or studying. I'm a third year university student studying Social Psychology. I think that's all for now, so please look around and make a request if you fancy!

Here are the things that you can request:
  • Set (2 maximum)
  • Avatar
  • Profile Picture
  • Signature
  • Bio Picture
  • Banner
  • Grab Bag (1 maximum)
You can request graphics for up to three characters at a time.

SPOILER!!: Examples
SPOILER!!: Avatars




SPOILER!!: Profile Pictures





SPOILER!!: Signatures













SPOILER!!: Bio Pictures
Style #1:



Style #2:



SPOILER!!: Grab Bags


In the works is...

100 GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:

50 BEASTLY GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:



25 MAGICAL GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:


SPOILER!!: Request log
AlwaysSnapesGirl
Regina Amstern (#19)
Regina Amstern + Rula Van Hutton (#63)


Anna Banana
Maddie Kemp (#05)

ArianaBlack
Mateo Jonesy (#22)
Zoryn Spinnet (#41)
Nina Castillo + Zoryn Spinnet (#72)


awakemysoul
Benji Park (#46)
Benji Park (#74)


Callie
Quinnlin Kevelle (#23)

ChanceCoeur
Farah Dubey (#50)

Crayola
Dezi Willard (#83)

Daemon
Alis Hanover + Benzi Rider and Emma Rider + Suri Rider (#34)
Bambi Ackerly (#54)
Philippa von Brandt + Ronan Wallace (#70)
Ayana Sissay + Cherie Bonaccord (#80)


debpetrisor
Daniel Yoon (#25)

DJ Moose
Mark Gunter + Simon Rockefeller + Ward Hall (#53)

EquestrianGal88
Astara Hornebolt (#49)

Expecto-Penguin
Zarina Carraro (#21)

FearlessLeader19
Aditya Atreyu-Rehman (#65)
Claudine Blaze (#85)


GG2204
Delyth Dominique (#44)

Ginevra
Lucille Pembrooke (#67)

Harron Peasley
Józef Kowalski (#29)
Józef Kowalski (#61)
Dalton Fletcher + Nova Pascal (#78)


Hey Ju
Anna Meriwether (#36)

Holmesian Feline
Septimus Hadley-Nairne (#31)

Jean Granger
Davis Bray (#47)
Caroline Norton (#84)


Jessiqua
Hanna Newton (#38)

kayquilz
Lucas Choi (#37)

Kimothy
Drewett Slinkhard (#12)
Nicola Jarvis (#40)
Drewett Slinkhard (#56)


Kolyander
Cassandra Carter (#09)
Analyse Coeur (#16)
Gethan Renzler (#39)
Tallyn Black (#58)
Benjamin Mairs + Ketsia Renzler + Rylee Pritchard (#82)


laurange
Faith Chosen (#02)
Faith Chosen and Zoryn Spinnet (#27)
Amrita Sandhu and Simran Sandhu (+) (#81)


lazykitty
Kara St. Cloud + Ronan Carter (#60)

Lislchen
Cameron Tamesis (#14)
Anahera Webb (+) (#24)
Siobhán O'Shea (#59)


Lottiepot
Layla Ackerly (#68)

MuggleDinosaur
Anastasie Kowalski (#04)
Reign Cash (#79)


Munchy Bubbles
Lily Stevens (#06)

nicole black
Julie Bellaire (+) (#35)

Nordic Witch
Cole Vance (#87)

oh its Erik ok
Mercy Rowbotham/Carden (#32)
Eloise Fairfield (#76)


Optimist.Prime
Anabeth Greyvson (#20)

PhoenixRising
Ethan Denton (#13)

RachieRu
Liliane Montague (#08)
Harriet Paton (#15)
Harriet Paton (+) (#30)
Liliane Montague (#57)
Grace Hensley (#73)
Liliane Montague (#75)


RandomRaven
Ava Burton (+) (#01)
Keenan Burton (#69)


Samia
Zachary Lowe (#42)

Sangeetha
Laila and Kaira Parker (+) (#52)
Laila and Kaira Parker (#66)


SarcasticStrawberry
Avery Romalotti + Blythe Chang (#45)

Shanners
Beau Montague (#10)
Beau Montague (#33)


SilverTiger
Stasya Dalgaard-Volkova (#11)

spiral_star
Rosie Abram (#86)

sweetpinkpixie
Baylen Brown (#43)
Noah Martin-Pyrce (+) (#51)


TakemetotheBurrow
Delaney Fairchild (#07)
Emilia Espinosa + Junia Botros (+) (#18)
Junia Botros (#26)
Junia Botros + Mackenzie Motts + Vita Mallari (+) (#55)
Mariana Medina (#71)


Tazzie
Harri Ainsworth + Manon Espinoza + Trent Valdez (#48)
Declan Montezor + Harri Ainsworth (#77)


WhittyBitty
Arielle McDean (#03)
Rosalyn Marchand (#64)


WitchLight27
Olivia Hurst (#17)

Wood'sLittleFlower
Eamon Macnair + Neo Coelho + Sully Sullivan (#62)

Yaya
Frankie Choe (#28)



➞ All SS Board Rules & Gladrag's rules apply.
Please provide me with HQ images, otherwise the quality of the graphics will suffer.
➞ Save everything to your OWN image host, for example nickpic.host. Hot linking is not allowed.
➞ Credit me (natekka or natalie's corner) when wearing my creations. There's a nifty little spot on your profile for this.
➞ Need something altering on your image? Tell me. I promise I don't bite. But please tell me as soon as possible, that way it's easier for me to make the change(s).
➞ Patience is a virtue, right? If there isn't a space available, don't make a request. Unless you have permission from me.
➞ If you've requested graphics, it's only polite to actually use them at some point. I do notice whether or not you use them and, although I won't mention it, it upsets me when I see that someone has essentially wasted my time.
➞ Lastly, I would appreciate it if you use the form below when making a request. It makes things easier for me.


Quote:
What would you like?
(Avatars, Profile Pictures, Signatures, a set, etc.)

Sizes?
(What sizes do you want your graphics to be?)

If no specific sizes are requested, I will use my own personal standard, which is:
100x100 for Avatars, 450x172 for Signatures and 300x350 for Profile Pictures.


What images would you like me to use?
(Provide links to images or photo gallerys.
Alternatively, tell me the model's name if you want me to find images for you.)


Text?
(What text do you want on each graphic?)

Aesthetic?
(What colours do you and don't you want?
Is there a particular aesthetic or vibe you want?)


Anything else?
(Any other details that will make it easier for me to make your graphics the way you'd like them?)

SPOILER!!: Simplified form

What would you like?
Sizes:
Images:
Text:
Aesthetic:
Anything else?



THE QUEUE IS FULL

FearlessLeader19
spiral_star
Nordic Witch
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #151 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

_






SPOILER!!: graphics
KATHY!

I feel like these graphics aren't the best (especially compared to yours oh my gooooosh you're amazing ok) BUT I hope you like them. Let me know if you want any changes.






bonus uncertain sig:


✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

GD2204


natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:48 PM   #152 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags & Fanfiction Mod

DoM & MO


Pogrebin
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,452

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

belated but thank you so much
__________________


like a small boat on the ocean sending big waves into motion.............
like how a single word can make a heart open...................
I might only have one match but I can make an explosion.............
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:30 PM   #153 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
belated but thank you so much
Belated but you're most welcome!






SPOILER!!: graphics
I wasn't really able to incorporate any yellow into the graphics, but I hope you still like them regardless! Let me know if you need any changes.




✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS EMPTY




natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:13 PM   #154 (permalink)



DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Millennium Falcon
Posts: 7,385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adam Bracken
Second Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Katerina Delgado
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Zebulon Crabtree
Games & Sports
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

What would you like?
Two siggys one for each charrie

Sizes?
450x150

What images would you like me to use?
Blythe = Lana Condor Avery = Gavin Macintosh

Text?
Blythe Chang fifth year Ravenclaw

Avery Romalotti Second year Ravenclaw

Aesthetic?
Blythe: Pastels pinks purples blues and yellow

Avery: It really doesn't matter

Anything else?
Nothing. Thank you Nat.
__________________
SarcasticStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:43 PM   #155 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
GD2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Fourth Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
SPOILER!!: replies


Belated but you're most welcome!






SPOILER!!: graphics
I wasn't really able to incorporate any yellow into the graphics, but I hope you still like them regardless! Let me know if you need any changes.




✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS EMPTY





These are amazing!!! I love them, thank you
__________________
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:31 AM   #156 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Niffler
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,305

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Missa A. Renaldi
Fourth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole G. Knight
Magical Creatures
Default
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
SPOILER!!: replies


QUEUED & I'm reaaaaaaally excited about this one!



Queued. Thank you for requesting!





SPOILER!!: graphics
HI YOU. I'm soooo sorry these took ages and I hope you like them! Let me know if you need any changes.








✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

sweetpinkpixie
GD2204

Already told you this on twitter, but it needs saying it here too: THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!
__________________

I, feel something so right doing the wrong thing----------
-------------------I could lie, could lie, could lie
---------------Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Samia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:29 AM   #157 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Oh wow. Everything here is freaking fantastic I can't even! I will request very soon but ugh just wanna let you know that I adore your work! <3
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:54 AM   #158 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome
 
awakemysoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT -8 #PNW
Posts: 363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
Default
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

Helloooo~!

What would you like?
A set please!

Sizes?
Whatever you'd like!

What images would you like me to use?
Any of these would be lovely please. The one with the couch is my favorite but any/all of them that you'd like to work with will make me happy!

Text?
Benji Park
Third-year Ravenclaw
(And anything else you think might be fitting or would look cool!)

Aesthetic?
I like the color scheme of the photos as they are with the dark reds/beige/gold kinda thing going on, but it's really up to you. I trust you Looking at your samples, I'm particularly fond of the stuff for Beau and Anabeth. I like handwriting fonts for the charrie's name and then something more formal/clean looking (if that makes sense) for any other text.

Anything else?
I don't think so. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Thank you!!!
__________________
awakemysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:35 AM   #159 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
What would you like?
Two siggys one for each charrie

Sizes?
450x150

What images would you like me to use?
Blythe = Lana Condor Avery = Gavin Macintosh

Text?
Blythe Chang fifth year Ravenclaw

Avery Romalotti Second year Ravenclaw

Aesthetic?
Blythe: Pastels pinks purples blues and yellow

Avery: It really doesn't matter

Anything else?
Nothing. Thank you Nat.
I apologise for the wait! University is in full swing so I have less and less time to spend working on graphics.

Nevertheless, your request has been queued & I am currently working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
These are amazing!!! I love them, thank you
Thank you, I'm glad you think so!! You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Already told you this on twitter, but it needs saying it here too: THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!
<3333333 You're most welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Oh wow. Everything here is freaking fantastic I can't even! I will request very soon but ugh just wanna let you know that I adore your work! <3
OH MY GOSH. Long time no see.

Thank you so, so much! I look forward to making smth for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post
Helloooo~!

What would you like?
A set please!

Sizes?
Whatever you'd like!

What images would you like me to use?
Any of these would be lovely please. The one with the couch is my favorite but any/all of them that you'd like to work with will make me happy!

Text?
Benji Park
Third-year Ravenclaw
(And anything else you think might be fitting or would look cool!)

Aesthetic?
I like the color scheme of the photos as they are with the dark reds/beige/gold kinda thing going on, but it's really up to you. I trust you Looking at your samples, I'm particularly fond of the stuff for Beau and Anabeth. I like handwriting fonts for the charrie's name and then something more formal/clean looking (if that makes sense) for any other text.

Anything else?
I don't think so. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Thank you!!!
Queueueueueued!

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

SarcasticStrawberry
awakemysoul

natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #160 (permalink)


DMGS & DERP
Firecrab
 
Jean Granger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 961

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Default
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

Hiii, I have a request for you!

What would you like? A set
Sizes: Your standards
Images: This
Text: Davis Bray
Aesthetic: Colors and aesthetics are up to you, I wouldn't mind Hufflepuff colours either.
Anything else? I'm sorry the image is in black-and-white, if it doesn't work for you feel free to use different photos - the model is Louis Hynes!

Thank you in advance :3
__________________
Jean Granger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 07:53 PM   #161 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Granger View Post
Hiii, I have a request for you!

What would you like? A set
Sizes: Your standards
Images: This
Text: Davis Bray
Aesthetic: Colors and aesthetics are up to you, I wouldn't mind Hufflepuff colours either.
Anything else? I'm sorry the image is in black-and-white, if it doesn't work for you feel free to use different photos - the model is Louis Hynes!

Thank you in advance :3
Ooooh, added to the queue!






SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm so incredibly sorry that these took so long! I really hope you like them & that the wait was worth it. Let me know if you need any changes.






Bonus avatars:



✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

awakemysoul
Jean Granger

natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:00 PM   #162 (permalink)



DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Millennium Falcon
Posts: 7,385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adam Bracken
Second Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Katerina Delgado
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Zebulon Crabtree
Games & Sports
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
SPOILER!!: replies


Ooooh, added to the queue!






SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm so incredibly sorry that these took so long! I really hope you like them & that the wait was worth it. Let me know if you need any changes.






Bonus avatars:



✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

awakemysoul
Jean Granger

Thank you they are amazing and well worth the wait. Thank you Nat.
__________________
SarcasticStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:37 PM   #163 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Thank you they are amazing and well worth the wait. Thank you Nat.
*said this on twitter but repeats anyway* I'm glad you like them! & You're welcome.






SPOILER!!: graphics
I hope you like these! Let me know if you need any changes.









✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

Jean Granger


natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:25 AM   #164 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome
 
awakemysoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT -8 #PNW
Posts: 363

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
Default
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

Text Cut: AMAZING graphics
Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
SPOILER!!: replies


*said this on twitter but repeats anyway* I'm glad you like them! & You're welcome.






SPOILER!!: graphics
I hope you like these! Let me know if you need any changes.









✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

Jean Granger




I already said this in your VMs but these are AMAZIIIIIIING thank you so much!! I am in love with them!
__________________
awakemysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:12 AM   #165 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Nat! I'm here to request a few things...if that's okay? ^^

Request #1
What do you want? Avatar pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this
Text: if you can put it in, "Harri Ainsworth/Harri/harri/harriest
Aesthetic: nope, whichever you come up with

Request #2
What do you want? Signature pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this or this
Text: Trent Valdez, Runecarver
Aesthetic: nope, let's go with your creative juices

And finally, Request #3
What do you want? PP pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this
Text: Manon/Manon Rhiali Espinoza, Slytherin
Aesthetic: something sort of edgy/dark/Slytherin-ish?
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #166 (permalink)
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa
 
EquestrianGal88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Postmodern Jukebox
Posts: 13,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
Environmental Protection
Default Image Request Please
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

What would you like?
A set please

Sizes?
(What sizes do you want your graphics to be?)
Standard is fine

What images would you like me to use?
Models name is Cara Delevingne
(Sorry for not providing images! I'm trying to get that sorted out for future requests)


Text?
(What text do you want on each graphic?)
Astara S. Hornebolt (Signature and PP)
A.S.H (For Avatar)

Aesthetic?
Pretty much open to anything, but I have a fondness for Earthy tones with blues and greens

Anything else?
Nope! You're the pro, not me,
__________________
EquestrianGal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 01:29 PM   #167 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post
I already said this in your VMs but these are AMAZIIIIIIING thank you so much!! I am in love with them!
Thank you! I'm sooooo glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Nat! I'm here to request a few things...if that's okay? ^^

Request #1
What do you want? Avatar pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this
Text: if you can put it in, "Harri Ainsworth/Harri/harri/harriest
Aesthetic: nope, whichever you come up with

Request #2
What do you want? Signature pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this or this
Text: Trent Valdez, Runecarver
Aesthetic: nope, let's go with your creative juices

And finally, Request #3
What do you want? PP pls
Sizes: SS specifics
Images: this or this
Text: Manon/Manon Rhiali Espinoza, Slytherin
Aesthetic: something sort of edgy/dark/Slytherin-ish?
I'm SO happy that you requested & of course it's okay!

I can't wait to get started on these graphics!

Queued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
What would you like?
A set please

Sizes?
(What sizes do you want your graphics to be?)
Standard is fine

What images would you like me to use?
Models name is Cara Delevingne
(Sorry for not providing images! I'm trying to get that sorted out for future requests)


Text?
(What text do you want on each graphic?)
Astara S. Hornebolt (Signature and PP)
A.S.H (For Avatar)

Aesthetic?
Pretty much open to anything, but I have a fondness for Earthy tones with blues and greens

Anything else?
Nope! You're the pro, not me,
Me? A pro? *blush*

Thanks for the request - it's in the queue!





SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm not going to lie - I've been working on these graphics for weeks now and I'm still not completely happy with them, but I've kept you waiting long enough. I hope you like at least some of the options I've made. If you don't, let me know.







✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

Tazzie
EquestrianGal88


Last edited by natekka; 11-27-2018 at 03:45 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 01:59 AM   #168 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer





SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm so sorry that you had to wait so long for these! I hope they were worth the wait. Let me know if you need anything changing.








Bonus bio pic for the long wait:


✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

EquestrianGal88


natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:17 AM   #169 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

NAT they looks SO good. I love them. Very much. Thank you thank you! <3
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:33 AM   #170 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
ChanceCoeur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: SS Island
Posts: 2,212

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
Default
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

What would you like?
A set please!!

Sizes?
SS appropriate <3

If no specific sizes are requested, I will use my own personal standard, which is:
100x100 for Avatars, 450x172 for Signatures and 300x350 for Profile Pictures.

What images would you like me to use?
Model: Liza Koshy
You can use any picture of her <3 i like
SPOILER!!: these


Text?
Farah Dubey-An Adorable Mess for the dog and profile pic please

Aesthetic
I really liked some of your soft colors. I also really liked how you did awakemysoul’s signature.

Anything else?
I’ll let you do anything creative you want!! I looooove your graphics!!! They are simply AMAZING
__________________
You is kind You is smart You is IMPORTANT

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff
ChanceCoeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 03:53 AM   #171 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags & Fanfiction Mod

DoM & MO


Pogrebin
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,452

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

you asked soooooo here I am again

What would you like?
signature please & a bio pic?

Sizes?
450 x 150 for the siggy. Bio pic I have no preference

What images would you like me to use?
Grayson Russell; he is going to be a first year so the ickle pics of him please (has the big curly red afro look going on a la this)

Text?
Noah Martin-Pyrce; Ravenclaw

Aesthetic?
subdue and calm. He is a very gentle spirit and emotionally fragile

Anything else?
here is his tumblr - though there isn't much there at them moment
__________________


like a small boat on the ocean sending big waves into motion.............
like how a single word can make a heart open...................
I might only have one match but I can make an explosion.............
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #172 (permalink)


DMGS
Firecrab
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Central Perk!
Posts: 822

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Hey!!
Your graphics are really pretty!!!!
I'd like an Avatar, Signature and Profile picture,please?: )

Sizes: Up to you
Images:
SPOILER!!: Images

Kaira: ELOISE WEBB




Laila: EMMA ROBERTS







Text: Laila and Kaira : Best friends and Sisters (for siggy and profile picture)

I'd rather you use the first pic of Laila, but feel free to use any one according to your conveniences
Also, can I have a bio pic for Laila? Thank you so much!

Last edited by Sangeetha; 11-29-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Sangeetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #173 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,751

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
NAT they looks SO good. I love them. Very much. Thank you thank you! <3
Thank you! I'm really happy you like them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
What would you like?
A set please!!

Sizes?
SS appropriate <3

If no specific sizes are requested, I will use my own personal standard, which is:
100x100 for Avatars, 450x172 for Signatures and 300x350 for Profile Pictures.

What images would you like me to use?
Model: Liza Koshy
You can use any picture of her <3 i like
SPOILER!!: these


Text?
Farah Dubey-An Adorable Mess for the dog and profile pic please

Aesthetic
I really liked some of your soft colors. I also really liked how you did awakemysoul’s signature.

Anything else?
I’ll let you do anything creative you want!! I looooove your graphics!!! They are simply AMAZING
Queued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
you asked soooooo here I am again

What would you like?
signature please & a bio pic?

Sizes?
450 x 150 for the siggy. Bio pic I have no preference

What images would you like me to use?
Grayson Russell; he is going to be a first year so the ickle pics of him please (has the big curly red afro look going on a la this)

Text?
Noah Martin-Pyrce; Ravenclaw

Aesthetic?
subdue and calm. He is a very gentle spirit and emotionally fragile

Anything else?
here is his tumblr - though there isn't much there at them moment
Hehe thank u. Queued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Hey!!
Your graphics are really pretty!!!!
I'd like an Avatar, Signature and Profile picture,please?: )

Sizes: Up to you
Images:
SPOILER!!: Images

Kaira: ELOISE WEBB




Laila: EMMA ROBERTS







Text: Laila and Kaira : Best friends and Sisters (for siggy and profile picture)

I'd rather you use the first pic of Laila, but feel free to use any one according to your conveniences
Also, can I have a bio pic for Laila? Thank you so much!
First off, thank you! Secondly, your request has been queued.





SPOILER!!: graphics
Hey, lovely - lots of graphics for you! I hope you like them. Let me know if you need any changes.












✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

ChanceCoeur
sweetpinkpixie
Sangeetha

Last edited by natekka; 12-01-2018 at 01:39 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:42 PM   #174 (permalink)
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa
 
EquestrianGal88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Postmodern Jukebox
Posts: 13,428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
Environmental Protection
Default
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

I LOVE them! Thank you so much! Credit will be given and they will definitely be used!
__________________
EquestrianGal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:50 AM   #175 (permalink)


DMGS & DERP
Firecrab
 
Jean Granger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 961

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Default
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

I'm sorry this is so late but thank you for the lovely graphics!
__________________
Jean Granger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164