sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 563 users online including...
canadaclothes , remyfront , yempeyshel , Cassirin , Harron Peasley

7 members
556 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios, and HP crafts!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-03-2018, 07:52 PM
natekka natekka is offline
 
Default natalie's corner

Welcome to my humble abode.

I'm Natalie and I've been making graphics on SnitchSeeker for many years now. I won't link to my previous shops (CRINGE!) but they're tucked away in the Catalogue Collection if you're curious. When I'm not making graphics, I'm usually RPing on twitter or onsite, or studying. I'm a third year university student studying Social Psychology. I think that's all for now, so please look around and make a request if you fancy!

Here are the things that you can request:
  • Set (2 maximum)
  • Avatar
  • Profile Picture
  • Signature
  • Bio Picture
  • Banner
  • Grab Bag (1 maximum)
You can request graphics for up to three characters at a time.

SPOILER!!: Examples
SPOILER!!: Avatars




SPOILER!!: Profile Pictures





SPOILER!!: Signatures













SPOILER!!: Bio Pictures
Style #1:



Style #2:



SPOILER!!: Grab Bags


In the works is...

100 GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:

50 BEASTLY GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:



25 MAGICAL GRABS FROM NATEKKA'S CORNER:


SPOILER!!: Request log
AlwaysSnapesGirl
Regina Amstern (#19)
Regina Amstern + Rula Van Hutton (#63)


Anna Banana
Maddie Kemp (#05)

ArianaBlack
Mateo Jonesy (#22)
Zoryn Spinnet (#41)
Nina Castillo + Zoryn Spinnet (#72)


awakemysoul
Benji Park (#46)
Benji Park (#74)


Callie
Quinnlin Kevelle (#23)

ChanceCoeur
Farah Dubey (#50)

Crayola
Dezi Willard (#83)

Daemon
Alis Hanover + Benzi Rider and Emma Rider + Suri Rider (#34)
Bambi Ackerly (#54)
Philippa von Brandt + Ronan Wallace (#70)
Ayana Sissay + Cherie Bonaccord (#80)


debpetrisor
Daniel Yoon (#25)

DJ Moose
Mark Gunter + Simon Rockefeller + Ward Hall (#53)

EquestrianGal88
Astara Hornebolt (#49)

Expecto-Penguin
Zarina Carraro (#21)

FearlessLeader19
Aditya Atreyu-Rehman (#65)
Claudine Blaze (#85)


GG2204
Delyth Dominique (#44)

Ginevra
Lucille Pembrooke (#67)

Harron Peasley
Józef Kowalski (#29)
Józef Kowalski (#61)
Dalton Fletcher + Nova Pascal (#78)


Hey Ju
Anna Meriwether (#36)

Holmesian Feline
Septimus Hadley-Nairne (#31)

Jean Granger
Davis Bray (#47)
Caroline Norton (#84)


Jessiqua
Hanna Newton (#38)

kayquilz
Lucas Choi (#37)

Kimothy
Drewett Slinkhard (#12)
Nicola Jarvis (#40)
Drewett Slinkhard (#56)


Kolyander
Cassandra Carter (#09)
Analyse Coeur (#16)
Gethan Renzler (#39)
Tallyn Black (#58)
Benjamin Mairs + Ketsia Renzler + Rylee Pritchard (#82)


laurange
Faith Chosen (#02)
Faith Chosen and Zoryn Spinnet (#27)
Amrita Sandhu and Simran Sandhu (+) (#81)


lazykitty
Kara St. Cloud + Ronan Carter (#60)

Lislchen
Cameron Tamesis (#14)
Anahera Webb (+) (#24)
Siobhán O'Shea (#59)


Lottiepot
Layla Ackerly (#68)

MuggleDinosaur
Anastasie Kowalski (#04)
Reign Cash (#79)


Munchy Bubbles
Lily Stevens (#06)

nicole black
Julie Bellaire (+) (#35)

Nordic Witch
Cole Vance (#87)

oh its Erik ok
Mercy Rowbotham/Carden (#32)
Eloise Fairfield (#76)


Optimist.Prime
Anabeth Greyvson (#20)

PhoenixRising
Ethan Denton (#13)

RachieRu
Liliane Montague (#08)
Harriet Paton (#15)
Harriet Paton (+) (#30)
Liliane Montague (#57)
Grace Hensley (#73)
Liliane Montague (#75)


RandomRaven
Ava Burton (+) (#01)
Keenan Burton (#69)


Samia
Zachary Lowe (#42)

Sangeetha
Laila and Kaira Parker (+) (#52)
Laila and Kaira Parker (#66)


SarcasticStrawberry
Avery Romalotti + Blythe Chang (#45)

Shanners
Beau Montague (#10)
Beau Montague (#33)


SilverTiger
Stasya Dalgaard-Volkova (#11)

spiral_star
Rosie Abram (#86)

sweetpinkpixie
Baylen Brown (#43)
Noah Martin-Pyrce (+) (#51)


TakemetotheBurrow
Delaney Fairchild (#07)
Emilia Espinosa + Junia Botros (+) (#18)
Junia Botros (#26)
Junia Botros + Mackenzie Motts + Vita Mallari (+) (#55)
Mariana Medina (#71)


Tazzie
Harri Ainsworth + Manon Espinoza + Trent Valdez (#48)
Declan Montezor + Harri Ainsworth (#77)


WhittyBitty
Arielle McDean (#03)
Rosalyn Marchand (#64)


WitchLight27
Olivia Hurst (#17)

Wood'sLittleFlower
Eamon Macnair + Neo Coelho + Sully Sullivan (#62)

Yaya
Frankie Choe (#28)



➞ All SS Board Rules & Gladrag's rules apply.
Please provide me with HQ images, otherwise the quality of the graphics will suffer.
➞ Save everything to your OWN image host, for example nickpic.host. Hot linking is not allowed.
➞ Credit me (natekka or natalie's corner) when wearing my creations. There's a nifty little spot on your profile for this.
➞ Need something altering on your image? Tell me. I promise I don't bite. But please tell me as soon as possible, that way it's easier for me to make the change(s).
➞ Patience is a virtue, right? If there isn't a space available, don't make a request. Unless you have permission from me.
➞ If you've requested graphics, it's only polite to actually use them at some point. I do notice whether or not you use them and, although I won't mention it, it upsets me when I see that someone has essentially wasted my time.
➞ Lastly, I would appreciate it if you use the form below when making a request. It makes things easier for me.


Quote:
What would you like?
(Avatars, Profile Pictures, Signatures, a set, etc.)

Sizes?
(What sizes do you want your graphics to be?)

If no specific sizes are requested, I will use my own personal standard, which is:
100x100 for Avatars, 450x172 for Signatures and 300x350 for Profile Pictures.


What images would you like me to use?
(Provide links to images or photo gallerys.
Alternatively, tell me the model's name if you want me to find images for you.)


Text?
(What text do you want on each graphic?)

Aesthetic?
(What colours do you and don't you want?
Is there a particular aesthetic or vibe you want?)


Anything else?
(Any other details that will make it easier for me to make your graphics the way you'd like them?)

SPOILER!!: Simplified form

What would you like?
Sizes:
Images:
Text:
Aesthetic:
Anything else?



THE QUEUE IS FULL

FearlessLeader19
spiral_star
Nordic Witch
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #26 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Ooh. yaaay! A spot! *claims*

What would you like? Sigge please
Sizes? Standard SS please
Images: Any of the following
SPOILER!!: images











Her model is Lathryn Newton if you need to use any others

Text? Liliane Montague. 4th Year Lion
Colours? Uh... I dont mind!
Anything else? nope. and thank you in advance <3
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM & DMT
Ashwinder
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,543

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

What would you like? A siggy please!
Sizes? Standard size
Images: Anything from here or if those don't work her model is Kaylyn Slevin
Text? Cassie Lynn Carter (or any variant of Cassandra Lynn Carter) she's a Hufflepuff 7th year
Colours? She likes bright happy colors (yellow included!)
Anything else? She's a gymnast and very much into baking (mostly cupcakes)... Just have fun with it! Thank you! <3
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:10 PM   #28 (permalink)



DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Capital ♥
Posts: 81,342

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Iclyn Grace Fair
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | "I don't wike it" | SING FOR ME | Tristalen

Eeeeek! I love them! Thank you so much!
__________________
For my whole life, we never crossed that line, only friends in my mind.

But now I realize, it was always you. Can’t believe I could not see it all this time.
MunchyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ooh. yaaay! A spot! *claims*

What would you like? Sigge please
Sizes? Standard SS please
Images: Any of the following
SPOILER!!: images
/

Text? Liliane Montague. 4th Year Lion
Colours? Uh... I dont mind!
Anything else? nope. and thank you in advance <3
Thanks for the request! It's queued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
What would you like? A siggy please!
Sizes? Standard size
Images: Anything from here or if those don't work her model is Kaylyn Slevin
Text? Cassie Lynn Carter (or any variant of Cassandra Lynn Carter) she's a Hufflepuff 7th year
Colours? She likes bright happy colors (yellow included!)
Anything else? She's a gymnast and very much into baking (mostly cupcakes)... Just have fun with it! Thank you! <3
Added to the queue, lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Eeeeek! I love them! Thank you so much!
Aww, yay! Thank you! You're most welcome.

THE QUEUE IS FULL

TakemetotheBurrow
RachieRu
Kolyander
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer





SPOILER!!: graphics
I was only semi-happy with the results I got from using other pictures, so I hope you don't mind that I used these pictures instead. The first two signatures are 450x200 and the other two are 450x175. If you want anything changing, let me know.










✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. RachieRu
2. Kolyander
3. OPEN

Last edited by natekka; 04-17-2018 at 05:01 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #31 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,706

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

HEY GIRL HEY. I've been waiting for this spot eeeeeeeeek. And those graphics you just made for Ash are GORGEOUS. Like... GORGEOUS. WOW. STUNNING. WOW. I JUST WOW.

I want my own pretties pls.

What would you like? Can I have a set pls? The whole shebang? I'm probably going to use the PP for a bio pic, too because I need to update his bio and obviously updating that might make me do it all lol.
What images do you want me to use? OK so HERE is my Beau album and I'm currently using pictures where his hair is super curly and pretty long but I can work with just curly if those are the only pics that settle for you. YUP. These are some of my favourites: 1 2 3 4 5 but any of the selection right of the bottom will work because his hair is pretty solid there. BUT Out of the 5 there.. 4 and 5 are my absolute favourites.
What would you like it to say? I'm not too picky with text, honestly. I'd maybe like there to be something on there, but if something works better out of the choices then plsssss go with that. U r a queen. SO 'Beau Montague' or 'Beau Go GO!' or something to do with him being a third year Gryffindor or something? LOL You're going to hate me.
What size? 450x175 max for signature, 300x350 max for PP and 100x100 for avatar
Colours? Not too fussy. He's a loud character and has a bright personality if you wanted to work that in? IDK. His post colour is GREEN.
Anything else? Man, you're a babe.
I LOVE YOU IN ADVANCE. (Can you tell that Beauey has affected my caps lock habit?)
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 20,478

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reign Esmeralda Cash
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Talullah Whitehall
Games & Sports
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Moonlight Calf | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

OMG. OMG. These are so perfect. I can't stop looking at them. I have no idea what I'm going to choose! Thank you so, so, so much!! I will be back for more graphics!!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
SPOILER!!: replies


Seriously?! I'm welling up here. You're welcome and thank you, I'm really glad you like them!






SPOILER!!: graphics
Sooo, as you can see, I went a bit overboard. There were three pictures that I really liked, so I tried different things with all of them. I hope you like at least some of them lol. Enjoy!










Bonus:

✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

Anna Banana
➞ OPEN
➞ OPEN
__________________

that's why they call me b a d c o m p a n y & I can't deny
b a d c o m p a n y till the day I die rebel souls deserters we are called


________________________________Sewing Lessons | The Right Partner | End of the Line
MuggleDinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
HEY GIRL HEY. I've been waiting for this spot eeeeeeeeek. And those graphics you just made for Ash are GORGEOUS. Like... GORGEOUS. WOW. STUNNING. WOW. I JUST WOW.

I want my own pretties pls.

What would you like? Can I have a set pls? The whole shebang? I'm probably going to use the PP for a bio pic, too because I need to update his bio and obviously updating that might make me do it all lol.
What images do you want me to use? OK so HERE is my Beau album and I'm currently using pictures where his hair is super curly and pretty long but I can work with just curly if those are the only pics that settle for you. YUP. These are some of my favourites: 1 2 3 4 5 but any of the selection right of the bottom will work because his hair is pretty solid there. BUT Out of the 5 there.. 4 and 5 are my absolute favourites.
What would you like it to say? I'm not too picky with text, honestly. I'd maybe like there to be something on there, but if something works better out of the choices then plsssss go with that. U r a queen. SO 'Beau Montague' or 'Beau Go GO!' or something to do with him being a third year Gryffindor or something? LOL You're going to hate me.
What size? 450x175 max for signature, 300x350 max for PP and 100x100 for avatar
Colours? Not too fussy. He's a loud character and has a bright personality if you wanted to work that in? IDK. His post colour is GREEN.
Anything else? Man, you're a babe.
I LOVE YOU IN ADVANCE. (Can you tell that Beauey has affected my caps lock habit?)
1. WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE THIS SWEET??? YOUR WORDS ARE MELTING MY HEART.

2. Thank you so much!!!

3. I can't wait to make these graphics for you and Beau!

4. Queued!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleDinosaur View Post
OMG. OMG. These are so perfect. I can't stop looking at them. I have no idea what I'm going to choose! Thank you so, so, so much!! I will be back for more graphics!!!!!!
Seriously, you're going to make me cry, too!!! Thank you sm, it means a lot to me that you like the graphics. And I'm very happy to hear that you'll be requesting again.

THE QUEUE IS FULL

1. RachieRu
2. Kolyander
3. Shanners

Last edited by natekka; 04-09-2018 at 09:12 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:12 AM   #34 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer





SPOILER!!: graphics
Tbh, I'm not 100% happy with the font/size of the font, buuuut I think the end product looks pretty good. I hope you like them!








✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. Kolyander
2. Shanners
3. OPEN

Last edited by natekka; 04-17-2018 at 05:21 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:18 PM   #35 (permalink)




DMLE & DOM
Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carys Rose
Fourth Year
x5 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryony Keighley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Hiya *steals the last spot for the first graphics for Stas's new model* *flails*

What would you like? mm, set please?
Sizes? SS-appropriate is fine for the PP/avvie, preferably 450x150 for the siggie
Images: here are some that I’ve found but in general the model is Tessa Greiner (but preferably keep with the innocent pics because Stas is still only a fourth year/fifteen years old lol)
Text? I’m okay with anything. Preferably her name (Stasya, Stasya Dalgaard-Volkova, etc.) and Gryffindor, but if you feel like including her year or anything else I’m open. <3
Colours? Also open for interpretation, although her favorite color is pink/her font color is #ee6aa7
Anything else? have fun and ily <333
__________________
Don't let the fear keep you from climbing. And if you fall to the ground just keep trying

Head up in the clouds, never looking down. Nothing's gonna stop us this time round

Last edited by SilverTiger; 04-13-2018 at 11:08 PM.
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:47 PM   #36 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post




SPOILER!!: graphics
Tbh, I'm not 100% happy with the font/size of the font, buuuut I think the end product looks pretty good. I hope you like them!








✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. Kolyander
2. Shanners
3. OPEN
Oooh. These are so pretty <3 Thank you so much!
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:54 AM   #37 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #E47833
Posts: 10,297

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office
Default
doesn't proofread tweets|#wrongaboutcereal |ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ|plot twist|#thefloorislava

HELLO I LOVE YOUR SHOP

THOSE FAITH GRAPHICS ARE BOMB AF

i wanna request something
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

SPOILER!!: replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Hiya *steals the last spot for the first graphics for Stas's new model* *flails*

What would you like? mm, set please?
Sizes? SS-appropriate is fine for the PP/avvie, preferably 450x150 for the siggie
Images: here are some that I’ve found but in general the model is Tessa Greiner (but preferably keep with the innocent pics because Stas is still only a fourth year/fifteen years old lol)
Text? I’m okay with anything. Preferably her name (Stasya, Stasya Dalgaard-Volkova, etc.) and Gryffindor, but if you feel like including her year or anything else I’m open. <3
Colours? Also open for interpretation, although her favorite color is pink/her font color is #ee6aa7
Anything else? have fun and ily <333
Eeeeep, I'm honoured that you chose me to make the first graphics for Stas' new FC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Oooh. These are so pretty <3 Thank you so much!
Aww, thank you! I’m glad you like them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
HELLO I LOVE YOUR SHOP

THOSE FAITH GRAPHICS ARE BOMB AF

i wanna request something
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

You absolutely should!






SPOILER!!: graphics
These are very yellow. I hope you like them!









✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes




SPOILER!!: graphics
It was really fun making these graphics for this cutie. I really hope you like them!









Bonus:

✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes




SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm, for the most part, happy with how these turned out. The graphics I had to work with weren't the easiest, but I hope you like how I went about using them.






✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes


THE QUEUE IS EMPTY

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #39 (permalink)


DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,494

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Gunter
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

What would you like? A set, please :3
Sizes? Maximum for the avvie and PPs, 450x150 for the sig ^^
Images: I really like this photoshoot, but his model is Asher Angel if the photos don't work
Text? Drewett Slinkhard, Ravenclaw
Colours? Maybe a Ravenclaw color scheme? But really, I don’t mind.
Anything else? I really love your graphics.
__________________
I was lost, now I'm found___________________________________________

____________________I put my hands in the air, and my knees to the ground
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:56 PM   #40 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,628

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

*slides in here*


What would you like? Just a signature, is fine, please :3

What sizes? 450x150 works well for me

What images would you like me to use? Okay, so he's kind of a newish actor and doesn't have a fansite from what I can tell, but google images has some good ones Faceclaim = Michael Campion

What text would you like on them? Ethan Denton or Ethan Peter Denton.... Incoming First Year 2095
no house cause while i'm 95% sure of it, there's a five percent chance I could change my mind lmao

Colours? He's very much a SlytherClaw, with Hufflepuff parents.... so maybe some kind kind of gradient with all the house colors? Or just blue and green? Or whatever you see fit?

Anything else? We love your graphics
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:42 PM   #41 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,706

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post





SPOILER!!: graphics
It was really fun making these graphics for this cutie. I really hope you like them!









Bonus:
OMG NAT. NAT. NAT! !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

These are so gorgeous, okay? I don't even KNOW which signature I'm going to use and because of that..... I'm going to end up rotating all FOUR of them. Ugh you're such a babe. I love them!

THANK YOU, NAT.
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:49 AM   #42 (permalink)




DMLE & DOM
Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carys Rose
Fourth Year
x5 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryony Keighley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post




SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm, for the most part, happy with how these turned out. The graphics I had to work with weren't the easiest, but I hope you like how I went about using them.





They're so pretty! And I can understand the issue too, so you did good. <3

Merci beaucoup
__________________
Don't let the fear keep you from climbing. And if you fall to the ground just keep trying

Head up in the clouds, never looking down. Nothing's gonna stop us this time round
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:54 AM   #43 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM & DMT
Ashwinder
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,543

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post





SPOILER!!: graphics
These are very yellow. I hope you like them!









✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes
I LOVE all the yellow and the way the smaller photo stands out brightly against the background! Thank you! <3
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:00 AM   #44 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Newbie Mod


DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,279

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Third Year
x3 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

*finally getting around to this*

What would you like? A signature, please.
Sizes: 450 x 150
Images: one, two, three, four (I warned you about the IG photos so if you can't work with those four, just poke me please?)
Text: Cameron Tamesis and Fifth Year (if you have enough space or think it'll look good, maybe add Slytherin, too)
Colours: Whatever looks best. :3
Anything else? Nope. Just do your thing.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! <3333
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
What would you like? A set, please :3
Sizes? Maximum for the avvie and PPs, 450x150 for the sig ^^
Images: I really like this photoshoot, but his model is Asher Angel if the photos don't work
Text? Drewett Slinkhard, Ravenclaw
Colours? Maybe a Ravenclaw color scheme? But really, I don’t mind.
Anything else? I really love your graphics.
Queued! I'll hopefully post your graphics today or tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
*slides in here*

What would you like? Just a signature, is fine, please :3
What sizes? 450x150 works well for me
What images would you like me to use? Okay, so he's kind of a newish actor and doesn't have a fansite from what I can tell, but google images has some good ones Faceclaim = Michael Campion
What text would you like on them? Ethan Denton or Ethan Peter Denton.... Incoming First Year 2095
no house cause while i'm 95% sure of it, there's a five percent chance I could change my mind lmao
Colours? He's very much a SlytherClaw, with Hufflepuff parents.... so maybe some kind kind of gradient with all the house colors? Or just blue and green? Or whatever you see fit?
Anything else? We love your graphics
This sounds like it's going to be interesting to make.

Queued!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
OMG NAT. NAT. NAT! !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

These are so gorgeous, okay? I don't even KNOW which signature I'm going to use and because of that..... I'm going to end up rotating all FOUR of them. Ugh you're such a babe. I love them!

THANK YOU, NAT.
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

You're such a babe. Thank you for being so kind and I'm really glad you like them!



Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
They're so pretty! And I can understand the issue too, so you did good. <3

Merci beaucoup
I'm glad you like them! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
I LOVE all the yellow and the way the smaller photo stands out brightly against the background! Thank you! <3
You're welcome! I'm glad you like the way they turned out, boo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
*finally getting around to this*

What would you like? A signature, please.
Sizes: 450 x 150
Images: one, two, three, four (I warned you about the IG photos so if you can't work with those four, just poke me please?)
Text: Cameron Tamesis and Fifth Year (if you have enough space or think it'll look good, maybe add Slytherin, too)
Colours: Whatever looks best. :3
Anything else? Nope. Just do your thing.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! <3333
OOOOOOH. I had a peak at the pictures and they look like they shouldn't be too difficult to work with.

Queued.

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. Kimothy
2. PhoenixRising
3. Lislchen
4. OPEN

Last edited by natekka; 04-20-2018 at 07:12 PM.
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:17 AM   #46 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer





SPOILER!!: graphics
Hey bub, I'm sorry these took ages to get to you, but I hope you like them! If there's anything you'd like me to change, let me know.




SPOILER!!: b&w avatars







✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. PhoenixRising
2. Lislchen
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 01:32 AM   #47 (permalink)


DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,494

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Gunter
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post




SPOILER!!: graphics
Hey bub, I'm sorry these took ages to get to you, but I hope you like them! If there's anything you'd like me to change, let me know.




SPOILER!!: b&w avatars







✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. PhoenixRising
2. Lislchen
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
These are LOVELY, Natatat! Thank you so much! Drew and I love them!
__________________
I was lost, now I'm found___________________________________________

____________________I put my hands in the air, and my knees to the ground
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod



DoM & DIMC
Kappa
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 14,863

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Josephine Monroe
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Wilde
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Ali's Little Fox | Ravenpuff | ˝ of Lauralie | Graphicer





SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm sorry that these aren't exactly what you asked you, but I struggled a little trying to make a gradient-esque effect or incorporate the three house colours. I hope you like what I did come up with! Let me know if you want anything changing.









SPOILER!!: extra options





✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. Lislchen
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #49 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,332

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gráinne Ní Fhearghall
First Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Nat, i have been stalking (and admiring) you're work for ages now and just...I love it and will have to make a request later
__________________

GONNA START A PARADE, SAY THE FUTURE IS OURSxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxxx
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WE DID IT ALL ON OUR OWN
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:03 PM   #50 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,628

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post




SPOILER!!: graphics
I'm sorry that these aren't exactly what you asked you, but I struggled a little trying to make a gradient-esque effect or incorporate the three house colours. I hope you like what I did come up with! Let me know if you want anything changing.









SPOILER!!: extra options





✔ Please credit me
✔ No hotlinking; upload onto your own image account
✔ Leave a comment when you pick up
✔ Let me know if you need any changes

THE QUEUE IS NOT FULL

1. Lislchen
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

THOSE ARE PERFECTTTT!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

*savesss*
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180