sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 220 users online including...
Holmesian Feline , hermionesclone , projerseys , parestimmy , AnDus , reicheralde , arainielatr

8 members
212 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios, and HP crafts!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-26-2015, 11:46 PM
Krel Ansell Krel Ansell is offline
 
Default Donis Wands, Inc.

You pass by an older shop. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but like a book, it's the inside that counts. Long glass cases displaying wands of various ages, designs, and woods outline the heavily loaded shelves on the back wall. A comfy, albeit moth-eaten Victorian couch rests in front of the large bay-window. A copper bell sits alone on top of the glass case directly in front of a door leading into the back room and workshop of the store. A sign lays flat on the glass in front of the bell which reads:
Ring for Service


Upon ringing the bell, an older male appears from the back room with an apron slung around his neck to protect his clothes. Polish and varnish stain his hands and sawdust makes his dark brown hair look grayer than it is.

“Hello,” Dmitry Anderson, the shop owner offers, wiping his hands on the apron. “Looking for a wand are you?”



Greetings!

Would you like to have your RP character's wand pixelized so you have something visual for your character profile? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I have been pixeling for as long as I have been on SS. I began by making “dolls” but eventually graduated to pixeling items. Wands and Lightsabers are my current project and examples can be found on my Diviantart page.


Please provide the following information in your Request:
Text Cut: Wand Request Form
Charter's Name:
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform:
Wand Size/Length:*
Wood Type(s):
Wood Flexibility:
Core:
Wand Detailing:**
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:***
Wand Image:*

* If you have a drawing or specific wand in mind, please provide a link, but make sure that you do not HOTLINK. All photos should be uploaded to your own image account.

** Please realize that some details (i.e. rhunes or carvings) might not be possible for me to produce. Details may include charms, handle wraps, or stones imbedded into the wood.

***Possible wand shops include, but are not limited to:
Donis Wands, Inc. Location: Acerbus City, Scotland. Donis experiments with wands. Cores and woods can be any combination. Just remember, some cores and woods do not mix well.
Ollivanders Location: Diagon Alley. Cores and woods must correspond with Ollivanders’ designs.
Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands Location Diagon Alley
Gregorovitch WandsLocation: German Speaking Area of Europe.Wands must have been made from 1945-1987.


For more information on wands visit: Wands - Pottermore Wiki or HPL: Wands or Personal Message me. I am always happy to discuss wand design. If you are looking for something beyond a wand, I am also willing to attempt to pixel other items. See my Diviantart account for more examples.


- Please keep in mind ALL SS board rules apply here.
- When posting images for me to use, please use a link or spoiler or photocut tags so as to avoid causing a stretchy screen. ([*spoiler][/spoiler] or [*photocut][/photocut] without the asterisks)
- Do not edit my work after you receive it. If you’d like anything changed, just ask, and I will be happy to change it for you within reason.
- Finally, please credit me (Krel Ansell or Donis Wands, Inc.) for any pixels I create.

Photos!: Examples of Wands

Krel Ansell

9 in. Rosewood shaft with an Olive handle. Bendy, with a core of Unicorn Hair from a male's tail.
Wand Maker: Ollivanders

Ian Folley

10 in. ridged Yew. Banshee Hair Core
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.

Sachin Mahendra Singh

12 in Lime and fir, rather rigid, Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker:

Radhika Clara Singh-Phora

12 in Resolute Willow and Lime Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.


Not sure what your character’s wand looks like?
Uncertain of what wand would choose your wizard?
Well, don’t worry because -
Donis Wands now has wands up for adoption!


Adoption processes:
All wands up for adoption will be posted in the shop’s original post.
Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a text stating when you can begin using it.

Text Cut: Wands up for Adoption

Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a post giving you the wand's details and when stating when you can begin using it.


Open Wand #1 - Owner Emjay

11 inch hornbeam and Mahogany wand with a unicorn hair core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand # 2 - Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #4 – Owner Bazinga

A 11 7/8 in. Purple Heart wood wand with a core of Nguruvilu claws. Created by a South American wand maker.

Open Wand # 5 - Owner SarcasticStrawberry


Open Wand # 6


Open Wand # 7 - Owner Bazinga

11 in Hazel and Dogwood wand with a Dragon Heartstring core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand #11


Open Wand # 12 - Owner Bumblebee

Cedar

Open Wand #14 (Holly)- Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #15 (Wood - Oak)


Open Wand #16 - Owner Granger Danger

Rosewood with Yew knob

Open Wand #18 (Wood - Maple Handle, Oak Shaft)


Open Wand #20 - Owner Tazzie


Open Wand #21 - Ginevra


Open Wand #22 - Owner malfoygrl


Open Wand #23 (Wood - Maple)
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:53 PM   #176 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Wand Form: Lucy

Charter's Name: Lucy Gillings
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Blunt, but caring. She will open her home to anyone in need.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She very skilled in charms and transfiguration
Wand Size/Length:*10 ¾ inch
Wood Type(s):Pine
Wood Flexibility:hard flexibility
Core:unicorn hair
Wand Detailing:**Textured feminine look
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivanders
Wand Image:*n/a



Text Cut: Wand form: Foster

Charter's Name:Foster Davis
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:Reserved, kind, and fiercely loyal
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Arithmancy, Divination, non-verbal spells.
Wand Size/Length:* 14 inches
Wood Type(s): Pear
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: Snallygaster Heartstring
Wand Detailing:**I don’t really have anything specific in mind, other than on the formal looking side.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:***American wandmaker.
Wand Image:*n/a



Hope you like them
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #177 (permalink)


DMGS & MO
Snidget
 
Birchwoodmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: PNW GMT-8
Posts: 2,696

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
Default
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Text Cut: Wand Form: Lucy

Charter's Name: Lucy Gillings
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Blunt, but caring. She will open her home to anyone in need.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She very skilled in charms and transfiguration
Wand Size/Length:*10 ¾ inch
Wood Type(s):Pine
Wood Flexibility:hard flexibility
Core:unicorn hair
Wand Detailing:**Textured feminine look
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivanders
Wand Image:*n/a



Text Cut: Wand form: Foster

Charter's Name:Foster Davis
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:Reserved, kind, and fiercely loyal
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Arithmancy, Divination, non-verbal spells.
Wand Size/Length:* 14 inches
Wood Type(s): Pear
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: Snallygaster Heartstring
Wand Detailing:**I don’t really have anything specific in mind, other than on the formal looking side.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:***American wandmaker.
Wand Image:*n/a



Hope you like them

I love them!! Those are perfect!

May I also adopt wand number #2 for Emmalyn and wand #14 for West? Those look like they would fit them wonderfully.

Thank you so much!
__________________
Birchwoodmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #178 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM & DMT
Ashwinder
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,544

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Hello! It's me again! XD

Charter's Name: Evan Donovan (Shopkeeper for Magical Menagerie)
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: He was a very proud loyal Slytherin that was set in his ways when he was younger, strong, smart and very stubborn thinking he was better than everyone. As he got older he remained strong and smart but developed a love of the outdoors and become a family man. He's a great husband, father and grandfather now. Much more laid back and fun.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration and Charms
Wand Size/Length:* 12 3/4"
Wood Type(s): Maple
Wood Flexibility: Slightly yielding
Core: Dragon heart string
Wand Detailing:** Whatever you like
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivanders
Wand Image:* N/A

Just have fun with it! Thank you!
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM   #179 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Wand Form - Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Hello! It's me again! XD

Charter's Name: Evan Donovan (Shopkeeper for Magical Menagerie)
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: He was a very proud loyal Slytherin that was set in his ways when he was younger, strong, smart and very stubborn thinking he was better than everyone. As he got older he remained strong and smart but developed a love of the outdoors and become a family man. He's a great husband, father and grandfather now. Much more laid back and fun.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration and Charms
Wand Size/Length:* 12 3/4"
Wood Type(s): Maple
Wood Flexibility: Slightly yielding
Core: Dragon heart string
Wand Detailing:** Whatever you like
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivanders
Wand Image:* N/A

Just have fun with it! Thank you!


A square handled slightly yielding maple wand with a green leather wrapped handle.

Hope you like it!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:21 PM   #180 (permalink)


DERP & DMGS
Augurey
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Looking to the sky
Posts: 11,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona "FP" Jenovick
First Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille (Lucy) Pembrooke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Swann
Games & Sports
Default Hope this isn't too many requests
come and show me the magic | Sacred Twenty-Eight | black cats go with everything | ★

SPOILER!!: Daisy, Janis and Natalie

Charter's Name: Daisy Swann
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: She is quite headstrong, creative and very loyal with a marvellous sense of humour.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Excellent at Charms and Potions
Wand Size/Length: 10 1/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Rosewood
Wood Flexibility: Flexible
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Green vines
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: N/A

Charter's Name: Janis Pearl
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Janis can appear to be quite odd in demeanour but she also has a heart of gold and is always there for others
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Potions and Divination
Wand Size/Length: 11 inches
Wood Type(s): Elm
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Something floral
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands
Wand Image: N/A

Charter's Name: Natalie Mills
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Fierce, loyal, bossy, determined.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration, Charms
Wand Size/Length: 10 inches
Wood Type(s): Oak
Wood Flexibility: Firm
Core: Phoenix tail feather
Wand Detailing: Something purple with pearls if possible.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: N/A
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #181 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM & DMT
Ashwinder
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,544

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

A square handled slightly yielding maple wand with a green leather wrapped handle.

Hope you like it!
It's prefect! Thank you! <3
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #182 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
May I also adopt wand number #2 for Emmalyn and wand #14 for West? Those look like they would fit them wonderfully.

Thank you so much!
Sorry I didn't see this! They are both yours!

Text Cut: Wand Form - Daisy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
[spoiler="Daisy, Janis and Natalie"]
Charter's Name: Daisy Swann
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: She is quite headstrong, creative and very loyal with a marvellous sense of humour.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Excellent at Charms and Potions
Wand Size/Length: 10 1/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Rosewood
Wood Flexibility: Flexible
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Green vines
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: N/A



Text Cut: Wand Form - Janis

Charter's Name: Janis Pearl
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Janis can appear to be quite odd in demeanour but she also has a heart of gold and is always there for others
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Potions and Divination
Wand Size/Length: 11 inches
Wood Type(s): Elm
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Something floral
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands
Wand Image: N/A



Text Cut: Wand Form - Natalie

Charter's Name: Natalie Mills
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Fierce, loyal, bossy, determined.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration, Charms
Wand Size/Length: 10 inches
Wood Type(s): Oak
Wood Flexibility: Firm
Core: Phoenix tail feather
Wand Detailing: Something purple with pearls if possible.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: N/A


I hope you like them!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:40 AM   #183 (permalink)


DERP & DMGS
Augurey
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Looking to the sky
Posts: 11,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona "FP" Jenovick
First Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille (Lucy) Pembrooke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Swann
Games & Sports
Default
come and show me the magic | Sacred Twenty-Eight | black cats go with everything | ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Sorry I didn't see this! They are both yours!




Text Cut: Wand Form - Janis

Charter's Name: Janis Pearl
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Janis can appear to be quite odd in demeanour but she also has a heart of gold and is always there for others
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Potions and Divination
Wand Size/Length: 11 inches
Wood Type(s): Elm
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Something floral
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands
Wand Image: N/A



Text Cut: Wand Form - Natalie

Charter's Name: Natalie Mills
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Fierce, loyal, bossy, determined.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration, Charms
Wand Size/Length: 10 inches
Wood Type(s): Oak
Wood Flexibility: Firm
Core: Phoenix tail feather
Wand Detailing: Something purple with pearls if possible.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: N/A


I hope you like them!
They are perfect. I will upload them to my own image account and I'll be adding them to my bios with a credit to you.
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #184 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

I can't believe i've never requested a wand here time to change that!

SPOILER!!: form

Charter's Name: Dorian Katharos
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: At the moment, Dorian is a bit of a perfectionist. He strongly believes that rules are there to be followed and he can't stand it when someone is breaking them. He cares about Housepoints and classes more than making friends and he has a great sense of morality. But despite being a bit cold, Dorian knows when he should open his mouth to say his opinion and when to keep his thoughts to himself so that he won't hurt anyone's feelings.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: He has not found his strongest form of magic yet but he is rather gifted with the Undetectable Extension Charm.
Wand Size/Length:10 2/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Acacia
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing:surprise me
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: --


Thank you
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:12 PM   #185 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Dorian
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
I can't believe i've never requested a wand here time to change that!

SPOILER!!: form

Charter's Name: Dorian Katharos
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: At the moment, Dorian is a bit of a perfectionist. He strongly believes that rules are there to be followed and he can't stand it when someone is breaking them. He cares about Housepoints and classes more than making friends and he has a great sense of morality. But despite being a bit cold, Dorian knows when he should open his mouth to say his opinion and when to keep his thoughts to himself so that he won't hurt anyone's feelings.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: He has not found his strongest form of magic yet but he is rather gifted with the Undetectable Extension Charm.
Wand Size/Length:10 2/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Acacia
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing:surprise me
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: --


Thank you



I hope you like it
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #186 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post


I hope you like it
I love it! I can totally see Dorian with this kind of wand~ Thank you so much
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:14 AM   #187 (permalink)


DERP & DMGS
Augurey
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Looking to the sky
Posts: 11,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona "FP" Jenovick
First Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille (Lucy) Pembrooke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Swann
Games & Sports
Default
come and show me the magic | Sacred Twenty-Eight | black cats go with everything | ★

I am back with another wand request because I just love your work so much.

SPOILER!!: Request

Charter's Name: Helena Smithfield
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: She has a cheeky sense of humour, extremely loyal, dedicated and very hardworking. Doesn't take any nonsense
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration (she is an Animagus) and she is an expert on cooking charms.
Wand Size/Length: 13 inches
Wood Type(s): Hawthorn
Wood Flexibility: Slightly flexible
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Wand Detailing: Black with green diamonds around the handle.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Olivander's
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:10 PM   #188 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Wand Form - Helena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
I am back with another wand request because I just love your work so much.

SPOILER!!: Request

Charter's Name: Helena Smithfield
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: She has a cheeky sense of humour, extremely loyal, dedicated and very hardworking. Doesn't take any nonsense
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration (she is an Animagus) and she is an expert on cooking charms.
Wand Size/Length: 13 inches
Wood Type(s): Hawthorn
Wood Flexibility: Slightly flexible
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Wand Detailing: Black with green diamonds around the handle.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Olivander's



Hope you like it!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:26 AM   #189 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMC
Gnome
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryson Addams
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Hiya! Here to get a wand for little Stella here

SPOILER!!: clickie

Charter's Name: Stella Starson
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Stella is a bit of firecracker, she's very out going and down to earth. She's very spunky and brave and will do anything to help her friends and loved ones. She'sa Gryffindor at heart but has some Hufflepuff in her.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: she successfully did the cleaning charm so far, but DADA and Charms will be her strongest subjects
Wand Size/Length: 9 3/4
Wood Type(s): chestnut
Wood Flexibility: nice and supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Her name Means Star so her father gotten her a ruby red Star Charm that goes at that end of her wand handle. She loves the color red as well.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders.
__________________
People say, play it safe but I don't wanna live that way

Take a chance, change the game let's show 'em that we're not afraid!

Last edited by Granger Danger; 09-10-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Granger Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:14 AM   #190 (permalink)


DERP & DMGS
Augurey
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Looking to the sky
Posts: 11,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona "FP" Jenovick
First Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille (Lucy) Pembrooke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Swann
Games & Sports
Default
come and show me the magic | Sacred Twenty-Eight | black cats go with everything | ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post


Hope you like it!
This is amazing! Thanks so much!
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #191 (permalink)
formerly: DJ Moose
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DoM
Kappa
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: INTO THE UNKNOWN
Posts: 13,460

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mark Hollis Gunter
Third Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Stuart Creed
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Major Zhu
Mysteries
Default
Easily A'MOOSE'D☰Straw Hat Pirate Hufflepuffection☰Roll for Initiative

Charter's Name: Mark Hollis Gunter
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Detail-Oriented, Creative, Curious, Patient, sometimes Envious.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: dispelling and reversal magic, transfiguration spells
Wand Size/Length: 13 3/4 in
Wood Type(s): Apple Wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Demiguise Hair
Wand Detailing: This Wand Shape. Other Details include 3 gradually thinning Rings about 3/4's of the way to the tip of the wand a darker hue than the wand's natural color, and 2 rings at the end of the Wand also a darker hue than the wands initial color. The Handle has a Cross-hatching pattern that fades as it nears the end of the grip.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:30 PM   #192 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Stella Wand Form
Charter's Name: Stella Starson
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Stella is a bit of firecracker, she's very out going and down to earth. She's very spunky and brave and will do anything to help her friends and loved ones. She'sa Gryffindor at heart but has some Hufflepuff in her.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: she successfully did the cleaning charm so far, but DADA and Charms will be her strongest subjects
Wand Size/Length: 9 3/4
Wood Type(s): chestnut
Wood Flexibility: nice and supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Her name Means Star so her father gotten her a ruby red Star Charm that goes at that end of her wand handle. She loves the color red as well.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders.


Hope you like it

Text Cut: Mark Wand Form
Charter's Name: Mark Hollis Gunter
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Detail-Oriented, Creative, Curious, Patient, sometimes Envious.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: dispelling and reversal magic, transfiguration spells
Wand Size/Length: 13 3/4 in
Wood Type(s): Apple Wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Demiguise Hair
Wand Detailing: This Wand Shape. Other Details include 3 gradually thinning Rings about 3/4's of the way to the tip of the wand a darker hue than the wand's natural color, and 2 rings at the end of the Wand also a darker hue than the wands initial color. The Handle has a Cross-hatching pattern that fades as it nears the end of the grip.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's


Ta-Da!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:39 AM   #193 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMC
Gnome
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryson Addams
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Text Cut: Stella Wand Form
Charter's Name: Stella Starson
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Stella is a bit of firecracker, she's very out going and down to earth. She's very spunky and brave and will do anything to help her friends and loved ones. She'sa Gryffindor at heart but has some Hufflepuff in her.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: she successfully did the cleaning charm so far, but DADA and Charms will be her strongest subjects
Wand Size/Length: 9 3/4
Wood Type(s): chestnut
Wood Flexibility: nice and supple
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: Her name Means Star so her father gotten her a ruby red Star Charm that goes at that end of her wand handle. She loves the color red as well.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders.


Hope you like it

Text Cut: Mark Wand Form
Charter's Name: Mark Hollis Gunter
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Detail-Oriented, Creative, Curious, Patient, sometimes Envious.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: dispelling and reversal magic, transfiguration spells
Wand Size/Length: 13 3/4 in
Wood Type(s): Apple Wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Demiguise Hair
Wand Detailing: This Wand Shape. Other Details include 3 gradually thinning Rings about 3/4's of the way to the tip of the wand a darker hue than the wand's natural color, and 2 rings at the end of the Wand also a darker hue than the wands initial color. The Handle has a Cross-hatching pattern that fades as it nears the end of the grip.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's


Ta-Da!
It's amazing I love it and Stella is practically squealing and jumping up and down right now!
__________________
People say, play it safe but I don't wanna live that way

Take a chance, change the game let's show 'em that we're not afraid!
Granger Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #194 (permalink)




DMLE & DOM
Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carys Rose
Fourth Year
x5 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryony Keighley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

because we've loved the previous wands we've gotten We'll add my new ickle!firstie's to the collection

Character's Name: Carys Deirdre Rose
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: One half of a set of identical twins, Carys is the quieter of the two and the more artistic of the two as well. The Hufflepuff to her sister's Gryffindor. Although, that hasn't stopped her from making friends or at least pretending she's still cool (even though her sister says she's cooler lol) She inherited their mother's Welsh connections, so to speak, or at least she likes the language as well as the mythology. She named her kitten Gwydion, after all.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Water spells and she's working on the shield charm (although she may very well be afraid of the new DADA professor)
Wand Size/Length: 12 3/4 inches
Wood Type(s): Birch wood
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: Clabbert tooth
Wand Detailing: maybe something reflecting either her artistic side or hearts? And her favorite color is a pale green (#92cca6)
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:Ollivanders
__________________
Don't let the fear keep you from climbing. And if you fall to the ground just keep trying

Head up in the clouds, never looking down. Nothing's gonna stop us this time round
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #195 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,607

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

I hope this request is okay! Its my first one and of course I had to go with a more unusual wand in that its very Australian based on the wood and the core. In that Aussie sense too, I think it wouldn't be too strange for any designs to be Australian Aboriginal in nature (though she herself isn't Aboriginal), like the art you can see on boomerangs and the like. If you do a search for Aboriginal Art or Aboriginal Wood Design I expect you'll get some interesting hits that might inspire you (but I'll honestly be happy with anything!)

Charter's Name: Bel Macindoe
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Somewhat of a tomboy, Bel is a good-natured, sporty Australian girl. Her main interests are Motocross, Surfing, and Quidditch (and she's the Hufflepuff captain). She's very athletic, she's open-minded, and deeply loyal.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Bel isn't particularly good at spells, she's much better with creatures and herbology related stuff, astronomy, and flying. The classes that don't require actual spells, but require hands on stuff are far more up her alley!
Wand Size/Length: 11 inch
Wood Type(s): Yellow Stringybark
Wood Flexibility: swishy
Core:Bunyip tooth core
Wand Detailing: If not the Australian designs, then maybe think something relating to her creatures/herbology affinity could work?
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Somewhere in Australia
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #196 (permalink)
formerly: DJ Moose
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DoM
Kappa
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: INTO THE UNKNOWN
Posts: 13,460

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mark Hollis Gunter
Third Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Stuart Creed
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Major Zhu
Mysteries
Default
Easily A'MOOSE'D☰Straw Hat Pirate Hufflepuffection☰Roll for Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Text Cut: Mark Wand Form
Charter's Name: Mark Hollis Gunter
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Detail-Oriented, Creative, Curious, Patient, sometimes Envious.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: dispelling and reversal magic, transfiguration spells
Wand Size/Length: 13 3/4 in
Wood Type(s): Apple Wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Demiguise Hair
Wand Detailing: This Wand Shape. Other Details include 3 gradually thinning Rings about 3/4's of the way to the tip of the wand a darker hue than the wand's natural color, and 2 rings at the end of the Wand also a darker hue than the wands initial color. The Handle has a Cross-hatching pattern that fades as it nears the end of the grip.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's


Ta-Da!
It's Wonderful. Thank you very very much
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #197 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,875

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

7
Text Cut: Wand Form Carys
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
because we've loved the previous wands we've gotten We'll add my new ickle!firstie's to the collection

Character's Name: Carys Deirdre Rose
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: One half of a set of identical twins, Carys is the quieter of the two and the more artistic of the two as well. The Hufflepuff to her sister's Gryffindor. Although, that hasn't stopped her from making friends or at least pretending she's still cool (even though her sister says she's cooler lol) She inherited their mother's Welsh connections, so to speak, or at least she likes the language as well as the mythology. She named her kitten Gwydion, after all.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Water spells and she's working on the shield charm (although she may very well be afraid of the new DADA professor)
Wand Size/Length: 12 3/4 inches
Wood Type(s): Birch wood
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: Clabbert tooth
Wand Detailing: maybe something reflecting either her artistic side or hearts? And her favorite color is a pale green (#92cca6)
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:Ollivanders


Ta da! (I even worked in a little green heart shaped paint blob )

Text Cut: Wand Form Bel
Charter's Name: Bel Macindoe
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Somewhat of a tomboy, Bel is a good-natured, sporty Australian girl. Her main interests are Motocross, Surfing, and Quidditch (and she's the Hufflepuff captain). She's very athletic, she's open-minded, and deeply loyal.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Bel isn't particularly good at spells, she's much better with creatures and herbology related stuff, astronomy, and flying. The classes that don't require actual spells, but require hands on stuff are far more up her alley!
Wand Size/Length: 11 inch
Wood Type(s): Yellow Stringybark
Wood Flexibility: swishy
Core:Bunyip tooth core
Wand Detailing: If not the Australian designs, then maybe think something relating to her creatures/herbology affinity could work?
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Somewhere in Australia


I hope you like it!
__________________

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 09-19-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:16 PM   #198 (permalink)




DMLE & DOM
Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carys Rose
Fourth Year
x5 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bryony Keighley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Ta da! (I even worked in a little green heart shaped paint blob )
we love it! <3
__________________
Don't let the fear keep you from climbing. And if you fall to the ground just keep trying

Head up in the clouds, never looking down. Nothing's gonna stop us this time round
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:50 PM   #199 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,671

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Flamsteed
First Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Ooo am I able to request?? Your work is so fun and awesome to see!

SPOILER!!: Form
Character's Name: Ryder Carter
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Ryder is someone who doesn't really care about anything or anyone really. He follows his own interests (which basically means quidditch and only quidditch). He might have a few close friends. He can also get up to mischief if his brain isn't occupied long enough with tasks such as homework. He complains a lot. Blunt. Arrogant.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: He hasn't really TRIED enough to know. Probably charmwork out of all the options, though not by much.
Wand Size/Length: 12 ½"
Wood Type(s): Aspen
Wood Flexibility: Unbending
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Wand Detailing: None that I've come up with as of yet. (if you feel like there should be, I trust your creative hand).
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
__________________

______________________4th Year Slytherin______________________
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #200 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,607

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Text Cut: Wand Form Bel
Charter's Name: Bel Macindoe
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Somewhat of a tomboy, Bel is a good-natured, sporty Australian girl. Her main interests are Motocross, Surfing, and Quidditch (and she's the Hufflepuff captain). She's very athletic, she's open-minded, and deeply loyal.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Bel isn't particularly good at spells, she's much better with creatures and herbology related stuff, astronomy, and flying. The classes that don't require actual spells, but require hands on stuff are far more up her alley!
Wand Size/Length: 11 inch
Wood Type(s): Yellow Stringybark
Wood Flexibility: swishy
Core:Bunyip tooth core
Wand Detailing: If not the Australian designs, then maybe think something relating to her creatures/herbology affinity could work?
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Somewhere in Australia


I hope you like it!
This is literally SO amazing and just exactly what I needed to cheer me up and put a smile on my face! I absolutely love it! I'm glad you enjoyed making it too
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180