sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9821
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

13501229
742240
View Points

Members

There are 523 users online including...
Lislchen , sarahlooo , FearlessLeader19 , reicheralde , Waterloo , natekka , Anna Banana , Hey Ju , Lissy Longbottom , AnDus

22 members
501 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios, and HP crafts!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-26-2015, 11:46 PM
Krel Ansell Krel Ansell is offline
 
Default Donis Wands, Inc.

You pass by an older shop. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but like a book, it's the inside that counts. Long glass cases displaying wands of various ages, designs, and woods outline the heavily loaded shelves on the back wall. A comfy, albeit moth-eaten Victorian couch rests in front of the large bay-window. A copper bell sits alone on top of the glass case directly in front of a door leading into the back room and workshop of the store. A sign lays flat on the glass in front of the bell which reads:
Ring for Service


Upon ringing the bell, an older male appears from the back room with an apron slung around his neck to protect his clothes. Polish and varnish stain his hands and sawdust makes his dark brown hair look grayer than it is.

“Hello,” Dmitry Anderson, the shop owner offers, wiping his hands on the apron. “Looking for a wand are you?”



Greetings!

Would you like to have your RP character's wand pixelized so you have something visual for your character profile? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I have been pixeling for as long as I have been on SS. I began by making “dolls” but eventually graduated to pixeling items. Wands and Lightsabers are my current project and examples can be found on my Diviantart page.


Please provide the following information in your Request:
Text Cut: Wand Request Form
Charter's Name:
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform:
Wand Size/Length:*
Wood Type(s):
Wood Flexibility:
Core:
Wand Detailing:**
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:***
Wand Image:*

* If you have a drawing or specific wand in mind, please provide a link, but make sure that you do not HOTLINK. All photos should be uploaded to your own image account.

** Please realize that some details (i.e. rhunes or carvings) might not be possible for me to produce. Details may include charms, handle wraps, or stones imbedded into the wood.

***Possible wand shops include, but are not limited to:
Donis Wands, Inc. Location: Acerbus City, Scotland. Donis experiments with wands. Cores and woods can be any combination. Just remember, some cores and woods do not mix well.
Ollivanders Location: Diagon Alley. Cores and woods must correspond with Ollivanders’ designs.
Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands Location Diagon Alley
Gregorovitch WandsLocation: German Speaking Area of Europe.Wands must have been made from 1945-1987.


For more information on wands visit: Wands - Pottermore Wiki or HPL: Wands or Personal Message me. I am always happy to discuss wand design. If you are looking for something beyond a wand, I am also willing to attempt to pixel other items. See my Diviantart account for more examples.


- Please keep in mind ALL SS board rules apply here.
- When posting images for me to use, please use a link or spoiler or photocut tags so as to avoid causing a stretchy screen. ([*spoiler][/spoiler] or [*photocut][/photocut] without the asterisks)
- Do not edit my work after you receive it. If you’d like anything changed, just ask, and I will be happy to change it for you within reason.
- Finally, please credit me (Krel Ansell or Donis Wands, Inc.) for any pixels I create.

Photos!: Examples of Wands

Krel Ansell

9 in. Rosewood shaft with an Olive handle. Bendy, with a core of Unicorn Hair from a male's tail.
Wand Maker: Ollivanders

Ian Folley

10 in. ridged Yew. Banshee Hair Core
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.

Sachin Mahendra Singh

12 in Lime and fir, rather rigid, Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker:

Radhika Clara Singh-Phora

12 in Resolute Willow and Lime Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.


Not sure what your character’s wand looks like?
Uncertain of what wand would choose your wizard?
Well, don’t worry because -
Donis Wands now has wands up for adoption!


Adoption processes:
All wands up for adoption will be posted in the shop’s original post.
Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a text stating when you can begin using it.

Text Cut: Wands up for Adoption

Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a post giving you the wand's details and when stating when you can begin using it.


Open Wand #1 - Owner Emjay

11 inch hornbeam and Mahogany wand with a unicorn hair core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand # 2 - Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #4 – Owner Bazinga

A 11 7/8 in. Purple Heart wood wand with a core of Nguruvilu claws. Created by a South American wand maker.

Open Wand # 5 - Owner SarcasticStrawberry


Open Wand # 6


Open Wand # 7 - Owner Bazinga

11 in Hazel and Dogwood wand with a Dragon Heartstring core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand #11


Open Wand # 12 - Owner Bumblebee

Cedar

Open Wand #14 (Holly)- Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #15 (Wood - Oak)


Open Wand #16 - Owner Granger Danger

Rosewood with Yew knob

Open Wand #18 (Wood - Maple Handle, Oak Shaft)


Open Wand #20 - Owner Tazzie


Open Wand #21 - Ginevra


Open Wand #22 - Owner malfoygrl


Open Wand #23 (Wood - Maple)
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Hey, welcome back to MM's! Cool idea for a shop. There's certainly plenty of first-years who could give you business this term.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,405

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Yay!!!!

I love this! I'm so happy that you have a shop Shelly. Hehehe. Now others can see the awesome wands that you make. I'll have to pull together Remy's information as I don't have a wand for him hehe. <3 I'll be back!

And I love Hazel's wand. Every time I see it!
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Thanks guys. I look forward to some new inspiration!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Streeler
 
Wisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: College X.X
Posts: 222

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Thomas Windsor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kylie Flora Rewuri
Magical Creatures
Default
Upon A Star Arista's bae

Wow these are really great, if only I remembered my charrie's wands...must go find...
__________________
Wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Thanks Wisher.

I'd be exited to make some for you if you find your wand properties!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,605

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Hi!

So, I am working on getting some of my character bios posted and updated (and I have a ton of them!), and I thought it would be cool to have an image of their wands included as well. I'll give you one for now though...

Charter's Name: Ansley Finch
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: artistic, slightly sarcastic but good-natured, somewhat easy-going
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: he does magical portraiture which I would imagine takes some advanced magic, but otherwise just basic stuff and doesn't duel
Wand Size/Length: 10"
Wood Type(s): willow
Wood Flexibility: swishy
Core: veela hair
Wand Detailing: I imagine the handle would have something creative, like an inlay design
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's doesn't do Veela hair, does Donis Wands? Maybe it could be from there...
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Fan Club Officer

MO & DMT
Jobberknoll
 
Casey O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reel 2 Dialogue 2
Posts: 4,427

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellery Gwenog Borzekowski-Thomas
Second Year
x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Bhuvana Assadi
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Marigold McAlistor
Default
Admiratrice des Maraudeurs | C-Rizzle | THE Best Snuggler

THIS IS SO COOL! I will DEFINITELY be back!!!
Casey O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Hi!

So, I am working on getting some of my character bios posted and updated (and I have a ton of them!), and I thought it would be cool to have an image of their wands included as well. I'll give you one for now though...

Charter's Name: Ansley Finch
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: artistic, slightly sarcastic but good-natured, somewhat easy-going
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: he does magical portraiture which I would imagine takes some advanced magic, but otherwise just basic stuff and doesn't duel
Wand Size/Length: 10"
Wood Type(s): willow
Wood Flexibility: swishy
Core: veela hair
Wand Detailing: I imagine the handle would have something creative, like an inlay design
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's doesn't do Veela hair, does Donis Wands? Maybe it could be from there...

One swishy willow wand with a veela hair core. Handle is inlayed with rosewood and olive designed in a Celtic knot. Made by Dmitry Anderson, of Donus Wands.

I hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey O View Post
THIS IS SO COOL! I will DEFINITELY be back!!!
Casey O - I hope to hear from you soon!
__________________

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 02-18-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,605

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

One swishy willow wand with a veela hair core. Handle is inlayed with rosewood and olive designed in a Celtic knot. Made by Dmitry Anderson, of Donus Wands.

I hope you like it.
Eeep! That's awesome! I'm going to go put that in his bio, then I will be back this weekend for another if that's okay
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Eeep! That's awesome! I'm going to go put that in his bio, then I will be back this weekend for another if that's okay
Excellent! I look forward to working on another wand for you!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,605

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Charter's Name: Mariel De La Garza
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: always right, Queen Bee, appreciates the finer things in life
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: more into potions than charms, but can do some advanced magic like a patronus and healing spells
Wand Size/Length: 11 1/2"
Wood Type: beech
Wood Flexibility: sturdy
Core: unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: she thinks of herself as sophisticated and classy, so I'd imagine her wand would be the same, maybe an inlay or a stone set in the handle - you can interpret that as you wish though
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet

Last edited by emjay; 02-14-2016 at 01:21 AM.
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Charter's Name: Mariel De La Garza
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: always right, Queen Bee, appreciates the finer things in life
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: more into potions than charms, but can do some advanced magic like a patronus and healing spells
Wand Size/Length: 11 1/2"
Wood Type: beech
Wood Flexibility: sturdy
Core: unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: she thinks of herself as sophisticated and classy, so I'd imagine her wand would be the same, maybe an inlay or a stone set in the handle - you can interpret that as you wish though
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's

Ta da! You can choose whether the silver on the handle is inlay or hand painted. I couldn't decide. I hope you like it.
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,605

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Oh wow, that is just gorgeous, and really perfect for my character. Can I say the blue is a sapphire? It's her favorite and I think appropriate. Thank you so much!
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oh wow, that is just gorgeous, and really perfect for my character. Can I say the blue is a sapphire? It's her favorite and I think appropriate. Thank you so much!
Glad I went with blue then! This design went back and forth quite a lot. We had a mini battle, but I really liked the outcome .
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,405

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default I... am so sorry...
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Hi my love!

Okay, I think they have finalllly started to work with me, so I have a few of them listed below, as you said I could <3 I'll do more once you have these three done <3 Don't want to post up too many at once for you.


Character's Name: Marisela Addison
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Sela works with Dragons in a French Learning Dragon Reserve which is trying to breed dragons to ensure that their numbers do not dwindle. She is a Chinese Fireball specialist and has worked with the same reserve for almost eleven years. She is fiesty, strong-willed and not afraid of a fight. She is the third child of four, and grew up in Paris to an English mother and a French father. She is hard-working, dedicated and completely in love with Dragons.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Anything regarding protection and dragons.
Wand Size/Length: 11"
Wood Type(s): Fir
Wood Flexibility: Quite Flexible
Core: Something different? Up to you <3
Wand Detailing: Some form of detailing on the handle? Perhaps some gold details or something... Pretty open to be honest.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: She is an extended relative of the Wards, but of French and English descent so either Donis [preferable] or Ollivanders

~~~~~~~~

Character's Name: Ellis Cameron
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Ellie is a past Gryffindor, with a love of adventures. She and her boyfriend are spending their time traveling the world; working to pay their way and seeing sights that they talked about when they were at Hogwarts. She makes them a home in every new location and literally can't think of a better way to spend her life.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Pretty good with charms, and keeping home.
Wand Size/Length: 10"
Wood Type(s): Maple
Wood Flexibility: Firm
Core: 3 braided Unicorn Hairs
Wand Detailing: Perhaps some runes on the wand?
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders

~~~~~~~~

Character's Name: Peyton Stewart
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Peyton is hard-working, protective and ridiculously loyal to his family. He has a seven year old daughter and would love to see her more than he does, but only gets to see her for three weeks of the year. He has worked and studied in Law Enforcement since he left school and has just moved back to the UK from the States where he has lived for 30 years.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Protection and Surveillance Charms and Hexes
Wand Size/Length: 13"
Wood Type(s): Rowan
Wood Flexibility: Reasonably Supple
Core: Open to suggestions.
Wand Detailing: Perhaps a handle wrap or some form of grip/charms on the handle.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: This is a second wand that Peyton has just purchased upon his arrival back in the UK. Donis Wand's please.


<3 Thank you xxx
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Character's Name: Marisela Addison
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Sela works with Dragons in a French Learning Dragon Reserve which is trying to breed dragons to ensure that their numbers do not dwindle. She is a Chinese Fireball specialist and has worked with the same reserve for almost eleven years. She is fiesty, strong-willed and not afraid of a fight. She is the third child of four, and grew up in Paris to an English mother and a French father. She is hard-working, dedicated and completely in love with Dragons.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Anything regarding protection and dragons.
Wand Size/Length: 11"
Wood Type(s): Fir
Wood Flexibility: Quite Flexible
Core: Something different? Up to you <3
Wand Detailing: Some form of detailing on the handle? Perhaps some gold details or something... Pretty open to be honest.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: She is an extended relative of the Wards, but of French and English descent so either Donis [preferable] or Ollivanders

An 11 inch Fir wand. Quite Flexible. Core consists of a single Kelpie hair, donated from the mane of a very fine male. Made by Dmitry Anderson of Donis Wands, Inc.
Quote:
Character's Name: Ellis Cameron
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Ellie is a past Gryffindor, with a love of adventures. She and her boyfriend are spending their time traveling the world; working to pay their way and seeing sights that they talked about when they were at Hogwarts. She makes them a home in every new location and literally can't think of a better way to spend her life.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Pretty good with charms, and keeping home.
Wand Size/Length: 10"
Wood Type(s): Maple
Wood Flexibility: Firm
Core: 3 braided Unicorn Hairs
Wand Detailing: Perhaps some runes on the wand?
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders

One 10 inch, firm Maple Wand with a core of three braided unicorn hairs.
Quote:
Character's Name: Peyton Stewart
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Peyton is hard-working, protective and ridiculously loyal to his family. He has a seven year old daughter and would love to see her more than he does, but only gets to see her for three weeks of the year. He has worked and studied in Law Enforcement since he left school and has just moved back to the UK from the States where he has lived for 30 years.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Protection and Surveillance Charms and Hexes
Wand Size/Length: 13"
Wood Type(s): Rowan
Wood Flexibility: Reasonably Supple
Core: Open to suggestions.
Wand Detailing: Perhaps a handle wrap or some form of grip/charms on the handle.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: This is a second wand that Peyton has just purchased upon his arrival back in the UK. Donis Wand's please.

A 13 inch Rowan wand, reasonably supple with gold dipped/rereinforced tip. Blue leather handle sleeve, with gold studs. It's core consists of an Abraxan feather. Crafted by Dmitry Anderson of Donis Wands, Inc.
__________________

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 02-19-2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: grammar issues
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,405

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

An 11 inch Fir wand. Quite Flexible. Core consists of a single Kelpie hair, donated from the mane of a very fine male. Made by Dmitry Anderson of Donis Wands, Inc.


One 10 inch, firm Maple Wand with a core of three braided unicorn hairs.


A 13 inch Rowan wand, reasonably supple with gold dipped/rereinforced tip. Blue leather handle sleeve, with gold studs. It's core consists of an Abraxan feather. Crafted by Dmitry Anderson of Donis Wands, Inc.
Woah. Oh my God. These are amazing! Thank you so much.

P.s. I'll be back xD
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Woah. Oh my God. These are amazing! Thank you so much.

P.s. I'll be back xD
Glad you liked them!
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 08:23 AM   #20 (permalink)


DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Hiraeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 9,654

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jamie Muir MacLeod
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Default
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

Hello *waves* I don't think we've met before?? (I'm pretty forgetful sometimes )

Omg, dude I saw some of these pretties in other charries' bios and the looked so awesomely amazing!

And now I badly want some of the awesomeness as well

Charter's Name: Mason Stevens
SPOILER!!: Brief Description of Your Character's Personality


Mason can come off as a bit mean and self-intituled to strangers, traits that she clearly possesses. But to those who know her, she is caring and loyal. She is extremely awkward around new people and attractive members of the opposite gender. She had genuinely no idea how to comfort those who are experiencing trauma or sadness. She isn’t very empathetic about others’ feelings and generally doesn’t care if people like her or not. She is very sarcastic and witty, assets that help her in her favourite activity: Mischief
Despite her resentment of being called a bookworm, she loves reading, but that doesn’t mean that she is an academic. Far from it really.
Despite her self-centred ways, Mason doesn’t hesitate to help her friends. Mason has a strong sense of morals and isn’t bothered by blood-status, even if her family doesn’t share her views.

> She is a SASS-MONSTER

> Likes: Staying hydrated and beautiful, playing Quidditch, reading, mischief, magic, eating, sleeping and overall just being lazy
> Dislikes: Restriction, rules, goody-two-shoes, ghosts, and most of all, *shudder* Pygmy Puffs


Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Mischievous little hexes and jinxes.
Wand Size/Length: 11 1/2 "
Wood Type(s): Yew
Wood Flexibility: Robust
Core: Heartstring of an Antipodean Opel-Eye
Wand Detailing: A (pinkish)Rosewood handle with beautiful lace engraved all over the handle. And a few tiny little swirls on the tip of the wand.


Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: My poorly drawn picture
__________________
Hiraeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
formerly: DJ Moose
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DoM
Kappa
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: INTO THE UNKNOWN
Posts: 13,487

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mark Hollis Gunter
Fifth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Stuart Creed
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Major Zhu
Mysteries
Default
Easily A'MOOSE'D☰Straw Hat Pirate Hufflepuffection☰Roll for Initiative

OMG This looks Awesome! Almost forgot the name of the Shop I had Ceorlic Interning at!

gonna take some time for me to figure out who I want to request Wands for, but I'll defo be back
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,405

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Heya babe. I was wondering, would you be able to do a wand for Peyton that he could have purchased when he was 11 before he went to school? It would have been bought in the US though...

Character's Name: Peyton Stewart
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Peyton is hard-working, protective and ridiculously loyal to his family. He has a seven year old daughter and would love to see her more than he does, but only gets to see her for three weeks of the year. He has worked and studied in Law Enforcement since he left school and has just moved back to the UK from the States where he has lived for 30 years.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Protection and Surveillance Charms and Hexes
Wand Size/Length: 11"
Wood Type(s): Blackthorn
Wood Flexibility: Bendy
Core: Open to suggestions.
Wand Detailing: Quite a plain wand, as he isn't the flashy type. Perhaps some small detailing but nothing fancy.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: This is his first wand, so its almost 20 years old, bought in the US. He wasn't quite as forward and protective as he is now.
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 02:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,900

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn. View Post
Charter's Name: Mason Stevens
SPOILER!!: Brief Description of Your Character's Personality

Mason can come off as a bit mean and self-intituled to strangers, traits that she clearly possesses. But to those who know her, she is caring and loyal. She is extremely awkward around new people and attractive members of the opposite gender. She had genuinely no idea how to comfort those who are experiencing trauma or sadness. She isn’t very empathetic about others’ feelings and generally doesn’t care if people like her or not. She is very sarcastic and witty, assets that help her in her favourite activity: Mischief
Despite her resentment of being called a bookworm, she loves reading, but that doesn’t mean that she is an academic. Far from it really.
Despite her self-centred ways, Mason doesn’t hesitate to help her friends. Mason has a strong sense of morals and isn’t bothered by blood-status, even if her family doesn’t share her views.

> She is a SASS-MONSTER

> Likes: Staying hydrated and beautiful, playing Quidditch, reading, mischief, magic, eating, sleeping and overall just being lazy
> Dislikes: Restriction, rules, goody-two-shoes, ghosts, and most of all, *shudder* Pygmy Puffs

Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Mischievous little hexes and jinxes.
Wand Size/Length: 11 1/2 "
Wood Type(s): Yew
Wood Flexibility: Robust
Core: Heartstring of an Antipodean Opel-Eye
Wand Detailing: A (pinkish)Rosewood handle with beautiful lace engraved all over the handle. And a few tiny little swirls on the tip of the wand.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: My poorly drawn picture

Glad you found me.
I hope you enjoy your 11 1/2inch Yew wand with a Rosewood handle. Core of Antipodean Opel Eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
OMG This looks Awesome! Almost forgot the name of the Shop I had Ceorlic Interning at!

gonna take some time for me to figure out who I want to request Wands for, but I'll defo be back
I look forward to your posts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Character's Name: Peyton Stewart
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Peyton is hard-working, protective and ridiculously loyal to his family. He has a seven year old daughter and would love to see her more than he does, but only gets to see her for three weeks of the year. He has worked and studied in Law Enforcement since he left school and has just moved back to the UK from the States where he has lived for 30 years.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Protection and Surveillance Charms and Hexes
Wand Size/Length: 11"
Wood Type(s): Blackthorn
Wood Flexibility: Bendy
Core: Open to suggestions.
Wand Detailing: Quite a plain wand, as he isn't the flashy type. Perhaps some small detailing but nothing fancy.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: This is his first wand, so its almost 20 years old, bought in the US. He wasn't quite as forward and protective as he is now.

Hi Sweetie!
One, 11 inch Blackthorn wand. The core is a Clabbert horn. American Wand Maker Adina Blue of Hubblund Wands of San Francisco, California, USA.
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,405

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carwyn Eris
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Hi Sweetie!
One, 11 inch Blackthorn wand. The core is a Clabbert horn. American Wand Maker Adina Blue of Hubblund Wands of San Francisco, California, USA.

ewjiokfmaersgdijvmlaes,rgvn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is amazing! Thank you <3
__________________

DIGNIFIED | NO-NONSENSE | RELIABLE
stern but sweet
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:17 PM   #25 (permalink)


DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Hiraeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 9,654

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jamie Muir MacLeod
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Default
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

fajfajfakfjafjakfajklfjjalfka

I feel so bad! I totally forgot about this!

I apologize profusely!!!!!

I am soooo sorryyyyy!!!!!

It looks so amazing!! Thank you soooooo much!

I really am sorry!
__________________
Hiraeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176