sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1034 users online including...
astrocat , Stevendalo , Marinahgl , DonaldSom , PhoenixRising

7 members
1027 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Honeydukes Register (Finished FanFiction) > Finished Fanworks

Finished Fanworks Home to all the completed stories and poetry that our authors have written.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2006, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Slytherin It's the End of the World as We Know it & I Feel Fine or How to Save a Life - Sa13+
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

“It’s the end of the world, as we know it and I feel fine…” Or Mars Attacks!
A Harry Potter & the gang vs. the aliens adventure

By Ottery St. Catchpole

In which Ottery falls madly in love…Ron’s just cute…Harry *sighs* is trying to save the world AGAIN…Teddy tries to take it over…Hermione knows it all…Seamus & Dean are at it again…and I introduce an umpteen number of new characters even more subplots and a lot of chaos, crossing my fingers and praying that this whole mess makes sense to someone, soon, secretly not caring if it does. Simply put, this is So NOT a sequel to Love’s. AGAIN!
Since the last time, this fic was deleted, not by me, and not by choice.

*Fires the cannons*

Respectfully dedicated to the Wells, no relation. H.G. who’s rolling in his grave, and Orson, who started the panic back in 1929. Go Orson, you were a rebel!

Prologue: The sky is falling…you just don’t know it yet.

Once upon a time…in Harry’s fourth year…the world as we know it came to an end…but I’m getting ahead of myself, lets start at the beginning of the term, or a bit earlier, even. Like JKR always does, maybe we should begin with our hero in the midst of summer. *Turns back the pages of the book*

Chapter One: Enter the Hero, yo!

Ciudad de Mexico

Que demonios! Ustedes no son los plomeros?” The man in the suit exclaimed angrily, his hand going under his coat.

Mie-” The little teddy bear in the blue jump suit exclaimed, quickly throwing his plunger at the guaruda.

“Teddy!” The fifteen-year-old boy exclaimed cutting him off from saying something obscene. The Mexican boy was given to a finer nature and softer demeanors, his teddy bear however was not, which made them the oddest couple. More often than not it led to incessant bickering, and not a few assassination attempts; at the moment though they were working together for a common goal. Saving the world, though exactly for what purpose they were both divided on. At the moment though, the world needed saving, and badly.

The plunger hit the man square in the face, buying the boys some time. As the thug swung his arms wildly around Ottery pocketed the computer disk and ran for the door, Teddy stopped to kick the thug in the shins.

“Teddy do you know what this means…I mean…Teddy. Teddy?” Ottery looked around and noticed that his knee high companion was missing. He turned to look and found him kicking the thug. Ottery sighed, rolled his eyes and ran back to get him. “C’mon you pint sized menace, we need to tell the world about this?”

AN: Ah, it's good to be back ... Yes kids, Mars Attacks Returns!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year

:bump: And we're back ...
Old 11-10-2006, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xylina Samuels
Third Year
Special Ops

Why hello there. I love this story so far. Just one more word, as I would make this post longer; PAMS!

the sounds of raindrops echo across the horizon
and shoot your wish up to the sky
Old 11-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

SQUEE!!!

Three words: I'm coming back.

To comment. Soon.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Niffler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ana-Marie Aylesworth
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jack [Justin] Bauer [Bieber]
Old Man Beans | "BOY" | FARM ASSIST| L u L u | Derping like a Boss

A New Ottery Fic! Wheeeee. You never said... "How To Save A Life" is that from a song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Ottery
Like JKR always does, maybe we should begin with our hero in the midst of summer.
And there's me thinking that you were going to start with Harry Teddy and Ottery are real heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge.Ottery
He turned to look and found him kicking the thug.

This is a great start, Otts. Woohoo.

Edit: I've just seen your other new fic aswell I'll get a post in, soon.
______________________hold on to hope and keep it alive

Last edited by allucha; 11-11-2006 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Exclamation If you start having feelings of deja vu ... it's cuz this isn't the first time I post

What's up gang? I feel compelled to warn you ... this story existed before under the name of: MARS ATTACKS! I got avvies and everything, I gotta bring those laters ... just ... well ... thought you all should know. I'm glad to see you're all here ... I hope you don't mind the signature weirdness ... so here goes, without further ado ... the continuation of chapter one ...

After this message from our sponsor ... LOL

Rupert ... isn't he just the cutest?

And now back to our show ...
Old 11-13-2006, 06:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Talking It's all coming back to you now ... LOL

Still Ciudad de Mexico or El DF

“I had him right were I wanted him, you dork.” The little brown bear complained, swinging his arms, trying to get the boy to drop him, which he promptly did letting the little fur ball fall on his bum.

“C’mon. We need…”

“To stay exactly where you are. If you don’t want to be sporting a casket,” another thug exclaimed pointing a seriously wicked weapon at the boys.

“Okay, this is so not happening,” Ottery replied, raising his hands in the air. His wand was up his sleeve but he needed his hands down to get it.

“I’ll take care of this dink, Otts,” the tiny bear said.

He was stopped short by a shot, and the sound of a plunger popping off the other thugs face. The situation was growing very dire, very quickly.

The English speaking thug began to laugh at his friend whom he had just noticed taking off the plunger. The bear took the opportunity of the distraction to knock him down. Being a small plush animal, however, the endeavor proved fruitless. This new distraction though meant Ottery could put his hands down and get his wand.

“Stupefy,” Ottery exclaimed knocking out the thug Teddy was fighting with. He felt someone grab his hand. Ottery aimed high and elbowed the perpetrator in the face knocking him to the ground.

“Maybe you’re not such a wuss after all kid,” the bear said surprised at the boy’s audacity. Whenever his friends needed him, Ottery was there, that was what friendship was all about, having someone to care about who cares as much about you.

“Yeah, well, c’mon you can buy me a butterbeer later,” the boy said bashfully. It wasn’t often Teddy handed out compliments.

They ran out of the office and down the hall, ahead of them it divided in two directions.

“Left or right?” Teddy asked, running beside the dark skinned boy.

“Right, its never failed me before.”

As they rounded the corner, they stopped seeing a pack of henchmen waiting at the end of the long hall, all of them wearing dark suits and grim expressions. “Okay, there’s a first time for everything,” Ottery exclaimed. They turned and started running in the opposite direction. They didn’t get very far when they were stopped by another group of thugs waiting at the other end of the hall, equally as menacing and not half as pleasant.

“Is that a katana?” Teddy asked an awed grin on his face. It was at the top of his Christmas list.

“I’ll get you one for Christmas, c’mon,” Ottery exclaimed grabbing the bear by the collar of his shirt. They started back running down the hall they had just come up.

“You know this leads to a large window at the end,” the bear said matter of factly, as he took out a cigar and started lighting up.

“Yeah.”

“And that it’s like a lot of stories down.”

“If you’ve got a point Teddy,” Ottery said ducking flying shuriken.

“This is so cool. We’re fighting ninjas,” Teddy replied excitedly.

“No we’re running away from ninjas,” Ottery corrected.

“Glass window, twelve O’clock,” Teddy exclaimed sarcastically, as bullets began whizzing past.

“Love’s funny!” Ottery yelled as they broke through the window and started falling from the 100th floor of the high rise.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Exclamation And more ... *yawns*

An ocean away on another continent, envisioning happier days a bespectacled boy with an unruly shock of hair and a scar on his forehead sat outside the backyard of his Uncle’s home. Harry was sitting on a stone table beneath a tree he climbed when Aunt Marge had brought her dogs. That had been a while back though. Just last summer he had blown up his aunt but not before hexing her dog when she wasn’t looking. The annoying mutt had chased him up the tree too many times not to merit some of those stunning curses.

Harry was sitting outside, enjoying the bright sunlight and the soft breeze blowing carrying with it the potential of a young summer that promised to be wonderful at the Burrow. Harry could not stand the idea of spending another minute in the Dursley’s home, not if he could help it.

Uncle Vernon, had reluctantly agreed to let Harry leave, it meant getting him out of the house and that was always a good thing. There was less likely chance of odd happenings like his sister blowing out, or oddly dressed figures showing up at his house. Heaven’s knew the neighbors were nosy people they were always watching for anything odd and out of the ordinary. Marge could attest to that she was always watching to see what the neighbors were up too.

Harry made a point of keeping his uncle happy by not being around if he could help it. Namely, spending the day in what had once been Dudley’s spare room or outside, trying to avoid Dudley and his idiot mates. Harry missed his friends dearly — Ron and Hermione — they were easily worth all the gold in the world, those two. They were the sweetest of friends, with them he had gone through many adventures. Harry was kind of hoping for a seriously quiet term this year. But the prophecy from the year before bothered him. It promised the return of Lord Voldemort. Still, it was hard to be scared of the possibility of something so dark and sinister on such a bright sunny day, with the birds singing in the sky, and the clouds looking like so much cotton candy.

Harry looked at his watch and counted the hours until Ron and his family would get there to take him away. They were going to go see the Quidditch World Cup this year.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Slytherin oh look some more ...

Flying was not one of Ottery’s inherent abilities, and neither was it the teddy bears regardless of his being magically alive. So Ottery and Teddy fell to their untimely deaths…

*Ottery interrupts* No we didn’t.

*Narrator replies* Well it would have been more exciting if you two fell to your deaths and died. It has more drama.

*Teddy* You want maybe I should murderate him?

*Ottery holding Teddy back replies to the Narrator* Stick to the story wouldja?

Narrator: Fine, but my way would have been infinitely more dramatic…

Flying without a broom was not in a wizard boy’s repertoire of abilities. But Ottery was no ordinary boy, having been born in 1905. Unfortunately, through his carelessness, and by a bizarre turn of circumstance he had been cursed to stay fifteen until he could find a spell to break the curse he was under, but more on that laters.

So, while Ottery had the experience of an old man there was still the obnoxiousness of a teenage boy to contend with. His fond attachment for his enchanted teddy bear, didn’t help matters either. *Teddy fires the cannons at the narrator and the narrator ducks* So, they fell twenty stories, screaming, before Teddy slapped Ottery and reminded him, he could apparate, and five stories closer to the ever nearing concrete they suddenly disappeared.

The boys fell onto the hard concrete floor of a nearby parking lot. Next to them was a black, souped up Model T Ford, The Teddy Mobile. Yellow flames were painted along the sides, it had a retractable rooftop, and on the back where the spare wheel would have gone a rocket tail stuck out. The little bicycle horn attached to the driver’s side had been Ottery’s idea.

“Ow, my a--,” Teddy started.

Ottery coughed loudly to remind the little bear that he was there but it was no use, the little bruin was off, cursing up a storm.

“The cars right bloody there! You couldn’t have maybe apparated us like two feet over to the right!”

“Look Teddy I’m sorry. Falling from a high rise tends to mess with my concentration a little, okay?”

“You’re an idiot! I should just kill you know,” Teddy called out.

“Yeah, I’d like to see you try,” Ottery yelled back, sitting on the hard concrete, and wishing he’d transfigured the ground into pillows.

“Would you?” Teddy exclaimed opening the side door of the four-seater and taking out a canon barrel.

“You wouldn’t?” Ottery asked, though he knew that Teddy so totally would. Ottery of course had taken the precaution of hiding all the fuses, so Teddy couldn’t light the cannon.

“Dumbledore calling Ottery. Can you hear me Ottery? I mean…that is what you wanted me to say, isn’t it? Funny thing. Sounds like what this chap was saying one time in a muggle film I went to see with an old girlfriend.”

Ottery pushed past Teddy, who was loading a cannonball into the cannon barrel. He opened the front door of the Model T and popped open the glove compartment. There amidst a load of crumpled up speeding tickets Teddy had never paid was the mirror Dumbledore had given him to stay in touch with.

“Yeah, later Wulfric, saving the world here,” Ottery replied dismissively.

“Where you able to find it?” Dumbledore asked unperturbed by the boy’s short remark.

“No, but we found something else even more interesting. Look, I’m going over there … ” Teddy pushed Ottery to the passenger seat and climbed in. “You could say excuse me. Manners, HELLO!” Ottery exclaimed offended. Just then there was the sound of shots echoing in the subterranean parking lot. “Oh, yeah, we’re still in the parking lot of the same building.”

The henchmen had obviously found out where the boys had ended up and had quickly followed them. Hitting the ignition button, the large rocket engine in the back roared on, shattering and blowing out the windows of the car parked behind them.

“I told you, we shouldn’t have parked so close,” Ottery said in his best ‘I told you so’ voice.

“What are you, my mother? Shut up and hold on,” Teddy shot back, to a pouting Ottery.

“We’re coming home Dumbledore,” Ottery remarked.

“I’ll get out the tea things then,” the old wizard replied. “Do be careful Ottery.”

“Aren’t I always?” The boy asked and the old man gave him a crooked smile that asked, “Seriously boy, who are you trying to fool?”

Old 11-15-2006, 05:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Slytherin

The Riddle House had laid empty for many years. Its walls covered in ivy, and the windows in grime, the upper rooms smelled of moisture and rotten wood from seeping rain that had come in through the leaky roof, and the whole place had a stale, musty smell pervading it. The furniture in the house lay covered under white sheets, at least once they had been white, now they were a dingy gray color with the years and dust that lay on them. All the rooms were cold and dark except one on the top floor. There warm, bright flames crackled in the fireplace, a large chair sitting in front of it.

“I will return Wormtail, more powerful and dangerous than ever before.” The figure behind the large chair attested. “Make no mistake on that. Certain preparations must be made for my arrival, and you must tend to them. You and my most loyal servant.”

The cowering, hunched figure of the traitorous Peter Pettigrew stood sniveling beside the fireplace, gazing at the floor, fearful of the figure in the chair. Too cowardly to dare gaze on the very creature that even now spoke to him, and perhaps as wary of the one curling itself around his legs. Nagini hissed at Wormtail. It seemed as if the snake loved toying with him, but had Wormtail been a creature of more foresight he would have understood just how necessary he was, just then, to the Dark Lord and just how weakened he was in his present state.

Still, there were ways in which the Dark Lord had ensured his immortality, and Peter was not about to test his master’s vengefulness. So, he cowered, whimpering his replies and secretly cursing his vile luck. Peter had been forced to come looking for his old master for need of his protection. It was his way, much as it was Snape’s, to seek the safety that stronger beings afforded them.

“Wormtail you fool! It is time to milk Nagini again. I grow thirsty and I will have my all my desires quenched. All of them,” he called out at Peter who had been lost in thought.

“Yes master,” the sniveling wretch replied as he shivered as much from fear as contempt.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year

The dark haired boy was leaning out of the window sticking his tongue out at the henchmen who were still firing, throwing shurikens, and just plain running after them on foot in a futile attempt to stop them.

“You think maybe I should moon ‘em?” Ottery asked, as the teddy bear popped in a CD.

“It’s a bit early for the victory party isn’t it?” Teddy asked, as he looked at his side view mirror. “Holy –” The dark haired boy smacked his friend upside the head to keep him from being obscene when he noticed what Teddy had been cursing. A large tank was coming after them.

“Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Looks too darn close to me. Floor it Teddy!” The boy yelled.

“Sit down Grandma, I’m driving,” Teddy replied putting on his sunglasses, and shifting gears as he hit the accelerator button again to double the speed. Teddy being so short had rigged the car with devices to control the gearshift and the brakes. There were all sorts of modifications to the Teddy Mobile some even Ottery did not know about. Of course, the giant rocket in the back should have made that clear, but no one ever accused Ottery of being overly observant.

The car tires screeched as the little bear took the corner fast. The force of the turn sent Ottery slamming against the passenger door. He quickly put his seat belt on, and started to pray.

“And there was that time I stole money from Mom to buy candies, and I know I shouldn’t have God and I’m sorry … ” Ottery was mumbling.

“Don’t you have some kind of spell to stop tanks or something?” Teddy asked as he took another sharp turn.

“Watch out for the old lady,” Ottery yelled, yanking the wheel to the right.

Teddy smacked his hand off the steering wheel and moved the car back onto the street, the tank meanwhile was gaining on them.

“Use a bomb or something, the cannon bazooka’s in the backseat,” Teddy said.

“In the middle of the city?” Ottery asked. “Civilians, hello!” Ottery replied glaring at the little bear. “What are you, a republican?”

The boy was thrown forward suddenly as they came to a screeching halt in afternoon traffic. They looked at each other.

“This really sucks,” Teddy said.

“It’s going to be a very short adventure,” the dark haired boy exclaimed, swallowing nervously.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mah Oceanic Ottsy =D
An ocean away on another continent, envisioning happier days a bespectacled boy with an unruly shock of hair and a scar on his forehead sat outside the backyard of his Uncle’s home.
Your descriptions - SQUEE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust Ottsy because Maxie loves Dust and Ottsy XP
The Riddle House had laid empty for many years. Its walls covered in ivy, and the windows in grime, the upper rooms smelled of moisture and rotten wood from seeping rain that had come in through the leaky roof, and the whole place had a stale, musty smell pervading it. The furniture in the house lay covered under white sheets, at least once they had been white, now they were a dingy gray color with the years and dust that lay on them. All the rooms were cold and dark except one on the top floor. There warm, bright flames crackled in the fireplace, a large chair sitting in front of it.
I love dust and the smell of moisture and rotten wood.
Quote:
Still, there were ways in which the Dark Lord had ensured his immortality, and Peter was not about to test his master’s vengefulness. So, he cowered, whimpering his replies and secretly cursing his vile luck. Peter had been forced to come looking for his old master for need of his protection. It was his way, much as it was Snape’s, to seek the safety that stronger beings afforded them.
Yeah, even with just a soul, Voldy is definitely more powerful than Wormtail. *sarcastic*
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3h Perfectness
“Yes master,” the sniveling wretch replied as he shivered as much from fear as contempt.
Snivelling Wretch? I LOVED that bit.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year

A soft breeze blew over the little lake, as the birds sang and fluttered about in the late afternoon sun. Ginny sat, her back to a fallen log, her eyes on the sky. She had her legs up and on them was sat her diary, beside her an open inkbottle, and a picture that served as her bookmarker. She was writing:

Dear Diary,

It’s still early in the summer, and things are looking beautiful. It’s nice really, since the past two weeks were nothing but rains and having to help Mum in the garden and with spring-cleaning. As if it wasn’t chore enough Fred and George got up to their pranks and —

She stopped to laugh as she remembered. The twins were being such prats to their mother, and they were not helping at all. If nothing else their pranking was making the unpleasant task take even longer but she did not mind them. It was funny watching Ron get so upset at Fred and George.

— well it took three times as long to get the house cleaning done. Ron was so upset at the twins that at one point he ran out screaming into the yard. He looked so funny angry, and covered in purple paint. He was going on about the twins. I didn’t…I didn’t have the heart to tell him it had been me who’d put the exploding color bomb in his laundry. His sheets are all covered in purple splotches too, Mum would kill me if she knew, and the twins are always in trouble anyways. They didn’t seem to mind making her believe it was them what did it. Of course now I owe them a favor. I’m sure I’ll live to regret it.

Bill’s coming home, I can’t wait to see him, it seems like forever since he’s been here, and he doesn’t write me near as often as before because he’s so busy with work. Charlie is coming too, just for a visit, so Mum is very happy.

She sighed then, dipped her quill in the inkpot and put quill feather to book parchment.

Percy won’t leave though. Always busy with his Ministry duties. It’s beyond annoying. He’s always going on about some business or other that’s very important to this minister or that one. You’d think the whole ruddy world would fall apart if he didn’t get his brooms in order. He’s insufferable honestly, and Mum’s always warning us to stay out of his way, but the twins just won’t leave him be.

Hermione’s coming to stay as well. It’ll be so nice to see her again…

She sighed in a wholly different way than before, and glanced at her bookmark, where a red-haired boy, and his best mate were walking, they suddenly turned surprised, there was a flash and they started rubbing their eyes before complaining. Colin had caught Ron and Harry by surprise in that picture. She proceeded to write:

…And so is Harry.

She sighed quietly at that thought. Harry was coming to stay at the Burrow again. Maybe this time she could get as far as saying, “How are you?” it just seemed as if she never could get past, “Hello” with him. She couldn’t help it. He made her feel all funny inside, the silly little boy whom she’d seen running and playing with her brothers.

But there was more than that to Harry Potter. He had saved her and proven to be the hero that she had grown up all her life hearing about. He really was a knight. He’d looked so valiant, sword drawn looking over her as he was bleeding from the basilisk’s wound, there dying from having saved her. Harry had almost died for her. If she had not been in love with him before … but instead in that instant her love for him had been cemented forever.

There was an explosion suddenly and the sound of glass shattering, she turned in time to see a cauldron flying out of Percy’s room, and her mother running out of the door of the house. The twins were at it again, no doubt.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Slytherin

Draco Malfoy

“Threstal Quidditch? Are you insane? Even if I could see the bloody beasts,” Draco lied, “What makes you think I’d want to ride them? Filthy animals.”

“I was trying to be kind Draco,” Nott said silkily. “I mean…what with that nasty incident you had with the hippogryff last term. It should be dragons, but I doubt you’re up to using an Imperius Curse just yet. Much less on a creature of that size.”

Pansy for her part was ignoring the boys. All she knew was that she was bored, looking out of the window of the dull study. Outside the manor were spread the long green grounds of the Malfoy Estate, lush, and verdant. By contrast, a rainbow of colors caught her eye, just underneath the window. It was Narcissa Malfoy’s garden. Pristine perfection meticulously cared for. You would be hard pressed to find a withered flower, or any kind of insect in that garden. And gnomes? The idea was ludicrously preposterous. The time spent slaving away to have it ready, the way the constant gardener pruned guiding the buds and branches to grow as much with magic as with personal care was too much. The statues perfectly polished stone to glisten brightly, equally in the sun as in the moon’s light. Narcissa’s garden parties were the talk of the wizarding community.

“It’s funny,” Pansy thought, “Narcissa gets all the praise even though none of the work is actually hers.”

“What do you think Goyle?” Draco asked suddenly, the sound of his voice breaking through Pansy’s reverie.

She turned to see Crabbe and Goyle sitting next to one another. Pansy could see crumbs down Crabbe’s robes, they had been stuffing their faces with the pastries and biscuits on the table. Nott was sitting across from them, his legs dangling off one side of the armchair his head resting on the other armrest as he played with a knife in his hands. It was an interesting little thing, simple, black and silver. It was the mark at the hilt that caught her attention.

“Oh that’s rich. Turn to your lackeys why don’t you?” Nott said laughing.

Cross, as always, was standing in a dark corner — this despite the fact that the room was so brightly lit — being quiet, and watching them all curiously. He had his arms crossed, and his hair fell over his eyes covering them. That boy bothered her. Draco meanwhile paced up and down behind the couch. She could see he was clearly afraid of the notion, but he was struggling inside. His common sense was battling his sense of honor, after all, he was a boy, and it would not look good if he backed down.

“You know it was originally played on the backs of…”

“Dragons, yes Pansy we know,” Draco snapped at the girl, giving her a withering glare. She was not helping the situation any, his face accused.

He was obviously in a foul rut and she was in no mood for it. Pansy got up from the windowsill were she had been sitting and walked out of the room quietly. If Draco thought he was getting her attentions he was sorely mistaken. She could hear the boy’s taunting him about it as she stood eavesdropping behind the closed door.

“If you can’t control your animals anymore than your women … ” the foul Cross boy was saying. There was the sound of a spell, but she had not heard the incantation.

“You insult Pansy saying that,” Nott said, clearly affronted. She could see him still lying on the couch. It had not been he that had sent the spell. “Nice shot Draco!” Theodore said before he started laughing.

At least the prat had had the decency to stand up for her. Though in truth, she knew Draco had done it so as not to look any more a fool in front of his friends. Pansy sighed and walked away. She was not going to the Quidditch World Cup with that prat, even if Draco did ever bother to ask her.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year

Seamus & Dean ( I wish I had smilies)

Dean woke up to find Seamus’s sandy haired head lying on his stomach. Again. His friend was snoring soundly and peacefully, and Dean did not feel like waking the boy up, it looked dark out still but then the curtains were closed and he did not want to risk trying to pull them open with his friend lying on his tummy. He sighed. It was bad enough they were having to share a bed but did the boy have to turn like the hands of a clock in his sleep? The other day he’d woken up to find Seamus’s fist in his eye, then the next day, his foot on his chin. Dean sighed again. He really didn’t mind it so much, it hadn’t ever been a problem before, but he couldn’t tell Seamus that. So, Dean always made a point of complaining, but every time Seamus offered to take the floor Dean quickly dropped the argument as quickly as one would drop a hot poker.

He lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Seamus had been kind enough to ask him to come visit over the holidays. It was not the first time. Dean had had Seamus over to his home too, but this year they were going to the Quidditch World Cup Final. He should have been very happy, but something was bothering him.

In truth, he did not know what it was that kept him awake at nights — when it wasn’t Seamus of course — a sense of impending change was hovering over him, but what? A part of him felt fear, another exhilaration at the idea. Finally things would be different but in what way, how? It was odd really. All he knew was adventure and danger lay ahead.

Lost in his thoughts Dean didn’t notice Seamus turn over, as he did, the sandy haired boy started snoring on Dean’s stomach causing a loud sound like a balloon being deflated and tickling the boy. Dean broke out laughing as he jumped up knocking Seamus awake.

“What? Who? Where?” Seamus was asking suddenly getting up still half asleep, his eyes half open, his hair in disarray.

Dean still laughing pelted him with a pillow and sent him flying back to the other side of the large bed.

“Hey!” Seamus complained finally awake. “What was that for?” He asked a little bothered.

“For tickling me you dork.” Dean answered still laughing.

“Is that what that noise was? I thought it was last night’s dinner.” Seamus replied mischievously, as he assaulted Dean with a pillow.

It was on now!

An early morning pillow fight. Dean hoped that this time maybe they wouldn’t break through the floor and fall downstairs into Padraic’s room.

For now at least, lost in mischief Dean’s worry was gone.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:33 AM   #16 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottsy-tic Ottsy View Post
“You think maybe I should moon ‘em?” Ottery asked, as the teddy bear popped in a CD.
Erm - Yes. XD
Quote:
“Sit down Grandma, I’m driving,” Teddy replied putting on his sunglasses, and shifting gears as he hit the accelerator button again to double the speed. Teddy being so short had rigged the car with devices to control the gearshift and the brakes. There were all sorts of modifications to the Teddy Mobile some even Ottery did not know about. Of course, the giant rocket in the back should have made that clear, but no one ever accused Ottery of being overly observant.
OMG, can I save this bit in MS Word for future reference? =P

Sit down Grandma, I'm driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilarious Ottsy
“And there was that time I stole money from Mom to buy candies, and I know I shouldn’t have God and I’m sorry … ” Ottery was mumbling.
No comment.

I'm still writing more replies, you know. =p
Old 11-15-2006, 05:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ottery St. (No not the town)

The heavy tank was approaching them slowly so the boys had time to think of a strategy.

So they’d thought when unexpectedly there was the sound of a blast, and they turned in time to see a small wisp of smoke leaving the barrel of the tank’s large gun. Ottery flinched and jumped as a car exploded next to them flying into the air.

“Yeah, looks like we’re out of time,” the dark haired boy said.

The taxi driver of the little green VW bug jumped out of the car and started yelling curses in Spanish at the tank driver.

“We’ll do like in Cairo,” Teddy said.

“Split up and hope we don’t both get caught?” Ottery asked.

“It would have worked if you hadn’t of gone into that candy store,” Teddy complained. “You’re so predictable.”

“Who told you to go hide there? And that mustache was a dumb disguise anyways, they would’ve caught you, anyways,” the boy complained crossing his arms and pouting.

Another car in front of them flew up into the air as it exploded. Ottery and Teddy shook hands and each opened their door of the car and ran out in opposite directions. The gun turret following Ottery as he made his way to the sidewalk.

“Newspaper mister?” a young boy asked.

“Yeah, why not?” Ottery said giving the kid a galleon and taking the paper.

Este no es un peso!” the boy exclaimed, then biting the coin he asked, “Oiga es Oro?”

“Yeah, but don’t spend it all in one place,” Ottery said and started running as he saw a group of henchmen coming after him down the sidewalk.

Teddy for his part jumped into a cab a few cars away and paid the cabbie. He sat back, rolled down a window and lit a cigar.

“That kid needs to learn some subtlety. Still, he makes a great diversion on a getaway.”
Old 11-15-2006, 05:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Gryffindor I should be watching All my Children ...

Neville & Luke Spencer

“The Longbottoms own a castle in the South of France?” The gray haired boy exclaimed. “News to me.”

Neville blushed quietly, from where he was sitting across from the boy on the terrace overlooking the French sea. In the evening, the full moon shone brightly over the surface of the gently swaying tides, the salty breeze all around them carried the cool sea winds.

“I can see though why’d you’d want to live somewhere like here.”

“I didn’t think it was … ”

“You didn’t want to brag, that’s fine Neville. Don’t worry too much about it, mate. I’m just teasing,” the gray haired boy said sipping his tea. “You didn’t put any brandy in this,” Luke said grinning mischievously.

“My Gran would kill me,” Neville started.

“I know,” Luke said, his villainous smile lighting up his face. He took a flask from out of his coat pocket and poured something into his tea. “It’s lemon juice, silly.” He told his friend who he could see was fidgeting nervously.

Neville sighed in relief. Luke took a sip of his tea then put the cup down on the table and leaned back on the terrace.

“So … what … ” Neville started. He wasn’t sure if asking would be considered rude; he didn’t want to insult his friend but he was curious.

“Why am I here?” Luke asked, taking in a deep breath.

“I didn’t mean…”

“You’re curious Neville, not rude. Don’t worry I’m not insulted. Yes I know your Gran hates me, thinks I’m a bad influence on you. Evil witch, she’s not much better,” he muttered to himself. “Sorry Neville, I know she’s your Gran and all, but she’s a right witch sometimes that one.”

“She took me in when my parents … ”

“Yeah well, she’s a batty old cow, isn’t she? If she knew I was here she’d throw me out and yell up a storm.”

“She only wants what’s best for me,” Neville said under his breath.

“Look, I’m sorry I’m such a hard apple kid. Trust me, my life ain’t been easy. People don’t exactly love me when they see me coming. Anyways, if it’s going to be trouble I’ll just head down to Rouen and find a little—”

“No.” Neville said quietly, but when Luke wouldn’t shut up — though the gray haired boy had heard him — he said more loudly, “No, don’t. You can stay here if you like. There’s a lot of room in the castle.”

“I don’t want you getting into any trouble because of me.”

“It’s alright Luke. You can stay in the topmost southern tower. It’s my old hiding place. No one ever goes there, and I’ll tell the house elves to leave off cleaning that part of the castle. Really, it’s all right. It’ll be nice to have a friend here. It’s awfully lonely with just me and Gran.”

“Crazy old biddy. Does she still drag you to go hat shopping with her?”

Neville blushed in reply, and Luke’s anger flared up, but he held it in check. Yelling at Neville wasn’t going to make him get a backbone. It hadn’t in all the years of yelling at him. “Have some lemon juice Neville,” Luke said and poured all the contents of his flask into the boy’s teacup. “Tomorrow we’re taking out one of the muggle cars your uncle Algie’s so fond of.”

Neville was too happy to complain so he smiled and took a sip of his tea, he started coughing and remarked, “This isn’t lemon juice.”

Luke smiled as if he didn’t know what his friend was talking about at all.

End Chapter One

Old 11-15-2006, 05:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Having so oh-my-gosh awesome descriptions Ottsy View Post
Outside the manor were spread the long green grounds of the Malfoy Estate, lush, and verdant. By contrast, a rainbow of colors caught her eye, just underneath the window. It was Narcissa Malfoy’s garden. Pristine perfection meticulously cared for. You would be hard pressed to find a withered flower, or any kind of insect in that garden. And gnomes? The idea was ludicrously preposterous. The time spent slaving away to have it ready, the way the constant gardener pruned guiding the buds and branches to grow as much with magic as with personal care was too much. The statues perfectly polished stone to glisten brightly, equally in the sun as in the moon’s light.
Well, hate to say this - But it sounds lovely. Of course, given that Ottsy can make even Draco sound all cute which he so toterly is ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too True Sometimes Ottsy
Narcissa’s garden parties were the talk of the wizarding community.
I wouldn't doubt that. =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being Petted Ottsy
Seamus & Dean ( I wish I had smilies)
Aww. *petsandclomps*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY Ottsy
In truth, he did not know what it was that kept him awake at nights — when it wasn’t Seamus of course — a sense of impending change was hovering over him, but what? A part of him felt fear, another exhilaration at the idea. Finally things would be different but in what way, how? It was odd really. All he knew was adventure and danger lay ahead.
I love Dean. Sometimes. XD

And I have a thing for your descriptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Ending Keeper Ottsy =D
For now at least, lost in mischief Dean’s worry was gone.
I want more Dean-ism. =]

*anticipates*
Old 11-15-2006, 05:48 AM   #20 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Ottsy View Post
“Yeah, but don’t spend it all in one place,” Ottery said and started running as he saw a group of henchmen coming after him down the sidewalk.
Poor, poor crazy Ottsy.
Quote:
Teddy for his part jumped into a cab a few cars away and paid the cabbie. He sat back, rolled down a window and lit a cigar.

“That kid needs to learn some subtlety. Still, he makes a great diversion on a getaway.”
I think I have a thing for Teddy, too.

And I <3 Luke.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year

*giggleglompsfaints* You like Teddy ... *Ottery the first Official Maxie/Teddy shipper*

I'm totally writing that ship in this story ... Night night ...
Old 11-15-2006, 06:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Slytherin
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Allyn Winchester
First Year
Runs With Vampires

Quote:
*Narrator replies* Well it would have been more exciting if you two fell to your deaths and died. It has more drama.

Sad but true.

Quote:
he other day he’d woken up to find Seamus’s fist in his eye, then the next day, his foot on his chin.
bahahaha love the mental imagery.

Ottery, I think i'm addicted to your FF.

athousandpieces on Tumblr : TPer for Life! : DFTBA
Old 11-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

Niffler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ana-Marie Aylesworth
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jack [Justin] Bauer [Bieber]
Old Man Beans | "BOY" | FARM ASSIST| L u L u | Derping like a Boss

*Flies onto the thread, lands on a make-shift helipad*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottery the Samurai
“Is that a katana?” Teddy asked an awed grin on his face. It was at the top of his Christmas list.
Katana's are awesome. There's this shop, outside the bus stop which sells them, and has loads on view in the window. Best way to pass time.

*giggles* Narrators are funny, especially when they get it wrong. But your narrator did have a point, be it sharp, but it was a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicycle Ottery
The little bicycle horn attached to the driver’s side had been Ottery’s idea.
Aww, how cute. The way you wrote that, the imagery/ descriptive-ness was awesome. And Teddy loading the canon, heh. I like, a lot. But mean of Ottery to hide the fuses, did he get permission from Teddy to do that...I thought not. Ignoring Dumbledore is mean, even if you're saving the world.

Wow, I loved that post with Wormtail. I actually liked it more than the opening post in GoF. *doesn't like that book*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottery St. Ryu Catchpole. Or was it Ken
throwing shurikens,
I know what they are, or I think I do. Fireballs, from Street Fighter, whee. Mooning isn't a good idea, specially if one of the shots hit the ... where was I? That post was awesome, the descriptions of the car, and the gearing, and all. I really loved it.

Ginny's diary entry was cool, funny how she let's Fred and George take the blame. And the "so is Harry", 'tis cute but sort of menacing. I don't know why I saw that, blame it on the Frankenstein.

Thestral Quidditch. That actually sounds like fun, to play and watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottery
fist in his eye, then the next day, his foot on his chin.
And Neville and Luke was cute, even though Luke said some things about Gran.
Poor kid,

*starts to build a helipad* I'll try to get here more quicker, and the chopper should help me. *flies out*
______________________hold on to hope and keep it alive
Old 11-18-2006, 05:07 AM   #24 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Arrow Did someone say pizza????!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Wow, I've got like four readers ... I wasn't going to post this fic, then I was going to delete it but Ali's here and Kirstie showed up so I'm all ZOMG! Maybe she'll stay ... if you don't that's cool too ... *Ottery's old hand at this* So ... won't bore you all with the replies except to say, Ali you're too cute Ken & Ryu say "Hadoken" shuriken are these. The naruto ones though fake PWN and the comic pwns too ... the anime not so much ... and in English ... bleh, I don't like the American Naruto sounds like a kid with chronic nasal problems ...

N e ways. Onto the fic that's why y'all here isn't it? Don't lie. LOL.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Slytherin I'm qualified to satisfy...*Ottery takes out his badge* They call me Loverboy Oh yeah

“It’s the end of the world, as we know it and I feel fine…” Or Mars Attacks!
By Ottery St. Catchpole

In which Ottery falls madly in love…Ron’s just cute…Harry *sighs* is trying to save the world AGAIN…Teddy tries to take it over…Hermione knows it all…Seamus & Dean are at it again…and I introduce an umpteen number of new characters even more subplots and a lot of chaos, crossing my fingers and praying that this whole mess makes sense soon to someone.

The Official Theme song of this fic is a song by Barry White we can't play cuz it's too sexy ...

Chapter Two: I’ll think of a title later, just watch this spot for further developments later entitled: National Geographic…LOL

Last edited by OtterySt.Catchpole; 11-18-2006 at 05:15 AM.