sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 290 users online including...
claclay , naurineseth , hermionesclone , jerseysauthenti , Lislchen , bromleyshaw , hermygirl , AnDus

15 members
275 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side > Florean Fortescue's

Florean Fortescue's I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Come and treat yourself to a scoop after a long day of shopping.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Outdoor Seating


Visiting Florean Fortescue's for a tasty treat? In the shop just to meet and greet with friends? Either way, you'll probably be looking for a place to sit down. If the weather's warm enough, or you're just looking for some fresh air, you'll love to sit at one of the many outdoor patio tables the parlour has to offer. Each table is circular in shape, with a number of comfortable wooden seats surrounding it. Depending on the time of year, you just might find a bouquet of fresh flowers sitting in the middle of the table you're seated at.

If the sun is too bright, you'll want to open the umbrella-style top mounted on your table. Otherwise, leave the umbrella closed and pushed down to enjoy the sunny day. At each table, you'll find a menu showcasing all the tasty flavours available at Florean Fortescue's. A napkin dispenser can also be found at every table, just in case you have to clean up any ice cream accidents that do tend to happen.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #26 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default wow I lost Jorgie's post colour forgive me
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
He knew that Diagon Alley would busier during this time of the year - everywhere was, including both home and Stemp House - but still, Jude was happy to sit down at the ice cream parlour and stop dodging louder, bigger kids.

Which everyone seemed to be - louder and bigger than he was. Even Jorgie was, but he didn't mind her version of bigger and louder. In fact, it was the only version of bigger and louder her liked, and he smiled at her, very glad that their parents had given them the money to come and sit at Florean Fortescues before meeting them later.

Of course, they'd probably forget he needed his wand. But Jude didn't really mind that, too much.
Jorgie knew that her brother was going to have the best time at Hogwarts because they'd be able to enjoy it together. Jude WAS going to be a Slytherin with her and they'd be able to sit in their common room all day every day and never ever leave if they wanted to. She had gone home early last year so it would be as if she was restarting her Hogwarts education AGAIN with her bEST BEST FRIEND and brother.

She knocked ankles with her brother under the table and gave him a big grin. "Let me try your ice cream, Judey."
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 02:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Jorgie knew that her brother was going to have the best time at Hogwarts because they'd be able to enjoy it together. Jude WAS going to be a Slytherin with her and they'd be able to sit in their common room all day every day and never ever leave if they wanted to. She had gone home early last year so it would be as if she was restarting her Hogwarts education AGAIN with her bEST BEST FRIEND and brother.

She knocked ankles with her brother under the table and gave him a big grin. "Let me try your ice cream, Judey."
Without hesitation, Jude held out his cone to his older sister. "It's cookies and cauldrons," he offered helpfully, sure she wouldn't have been paying attention when he ordered.

He knocked his ankles back against hers and smiled a little bit. "Are you looking forward to going, uh.... to going back to school?" he couldn't help but ask, ruffling his blonde hair - the same blonde that made Jorgie stand out from the mass of dark haired Stemps. Jude couldn't help but worry slightly that he wouldn't be in the same house as his best friend best sister.

Or, even worse, that he wouldn't get sorted into ANY house and would get sent home and would become even more irrelevant than he already was.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #28 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Without hesitation, Jude held out his cone to his older sister. "It's cookies and cauldrons," he offered helpfully, sure she wouldn't have been paying attention when he ordered.

He knocked his ankles back against hers and smiled a little bit. "Are you looking forward to going, uh.... to going back to school?" he couldn't help but ask, ruffling his blonde hair - the same blonde that made Jorgie stand out from the mass of dark haired Stemps. Jude couldn't help but worry slightly that he wouldn't be in the same house as his best friend best sister.

Or, even worse, that he wouldn't get sorted into ANY house and would get sent home and would become even more irrelevant than he already was.
Judey was so silly. Jorgie knew what he had ordered, mainly because she knew his favourite was her secret favourite. Which was why she always asked to taste it. "Oh, really? You like getting that one, don't you?" Still, she would pretend that she had no idea what he had ordered because Jude liked to think that no one cared enough about what he did or paid any attention to him.

But she did.

Her best friend and best brother was the only person that got this much of her attention. She knew everything he did even when he thought that she didn't.

They should have been twins, so she thought.

"Really excited. I can't wait to have Alis and Holly there every day again. And you, of course. Are excited to go? You don't have to tell everyone. Just me."
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:11 AM   #29 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Even BETTER than him thinking she looked well was HEARING that she felt well, and thus his smile widened into a toothy grin as his arms naturally opened and he closed the remaining distance between them. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that," he said sincerely as his strong arms wrapped around her like a boa constrictor, only not as tightly seeing as he didn't want to suffocate her or nothing. He had much better control of his body these days, understanding how he had bulked up and all that. Less awkward. It had been a process.

Being a teenager was hard, you know?

Pulling away a bit, Derf tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear before speaking. "I gotta get myself some ice cream too. But I'll be back soon, yeah?"
Lili just smiled as she hugged him. It felt like it had been so long since she'd had a hug from Derf, so it was a nice feeling. "Me too... Me too...." Lili didn't like to think about last summer, but it had not been a great time. But Lili was just grateful that she'd been able to work through her fears and insecurities, and had come out the other side a better person. The year away from Hogwarts had also done wonders for her quidditch playing. She was the best beater she had ever been. The hug was nice though, and she smiled. It was just good to be around her friends again, and she was just happy. Happier than she had been in a while, and that felt good.

She looked at him, and honestly couldn't stop smiling. Was this usual? She wasn't sure. But this was also Derf, and he would always be special to her. "Yeah" She nodded with a smile, and then she sat back down. Don't be too long though Derf! They had some caching up to do
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Judey was so silly. Jorgie knew what he had ordered, mainly because she knew his favourite was her secret favourite. Which was why she always asked to taste it. "Oh, really? You like getting that one, don't you?" Still, she would pretend that she had no idea what he had ordered because Jude liked to think that no one cared enough about what he did or paid any attention to him.

But she did.

Her best friend and best brother was the only person that got this much of her attention. She knew everything he did even when he thought that she didn't.

They should have been twins, so she thought.

"Really excited. I can't wait to have Alis and Holly there every day again. And you, of course. Are excited to go? You don't have to tell everyone. Just me."
Jude offered a little nod as he took his cone back from her. "S'nicer when Nana makes it, though." Every Stemp would agree that Nana Stemp's ice cream was the BEST ice cream ever created.

It was a wonder none of them were overweight, the amount she spoilt them.

"Alis and Holly are nice," he told Jorgie unconvincingly. It wasn't that they weren't because they'd been lovely to him when they'd come over for sleepovers, it was just that Jude wouldn't have blamed Jorgie if she decided that she was too cool to hang out with her baby brother and spent ALL of her time with them. As for his excitement. He shrugged. "I guess. Mave said there's lots of girls. So did Corbin, but I don't know what that means."

There were lots of girls in their house, too. "It'll be good if I get into Slytherin." But not otherwise.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #31 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Jude offered a little nod as he took his cone back from her. "S'nicer when Nana makes it, though." Every Stemp would agree that Nana Stemp's ice cream was the BEST ice cream ever created.

It was a wonder none of them were overweight, the amount she spoilt them.

"Alis and Holly are nice," he told Jorgie unconvincingly. It wasn't that they weren't because they'd been lovely to him when they'd come over for sleepovers, it was just that Jude wouldn't have blamed Jorgie if she decided that she was too cool to hang out with her baby brother and spent ALL of her time with them. As for his excitement. He shrugged. "I guess. Mave said there's lots of girls. So did Corbin, but I don't know what that means."

There were lots of girls in their house, too. "It'll be good if I get into Slytherin." But not otherwise.
Judey was right. Nana Stemp made the best ice cream and the best everything. Jorgie was surprised that she hadn't opened her own food place yet... but she also didn't have time with everything she did for their family. Nana Stemp was honestly Jorgie's third biggest inspiration. The first being Mummy, the second being Lilah and the third being Nana. "Should we go see her later? See what ice cream she has already made? I BET she's been baking today too." Merlin, her mouth was going to water.

"Did you want any of mine?" He was the only person besides Daddy to share ice cream with Jorgie Stemp.

Her blonde hair fell back over her shoulders as she tilted her head, ankle bashing against Jude's for telling a lie. "You don't have to like my friends. You're always going to be my best best one." She presented her pinky finger across the table with a smile. "Corby and Mavey like to kiss a lot of girls and the girls at school like to kiss them a lot. That's what I heard." But that made girls trashy and Judey didn't need a trashy girl. Or a trashy boy if that was what he liked.

Jorgie didn't mind.

"You will. I promise. Together forever."
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 08:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Judey was right. Nana Stemp made the best ice cream and the best everything. Jorgie was surprised that she hadn't opened her own food place yet... but she also didn't have time with everything she did for their family. Nana Stemp was honestly Jorgie's third biggest inspiration. The first being Mummy, the second being Lilah and the third being Nana. "Should we go see her later? See what ice cream she has already made? I BET she's been baking today too." Merlin, her mouth was going to water.

"Did you want any of mine?" He was the only person besides Daddy to share ice cream with Jorgie Stemp.

Her blonde hair fell back over her shoulders as she tilted her head, ankle bashing against Jude's for telling a lie. "You don't have to like my friends. You're always going to be my best best one." She presented her pinky finger across the table with a smile. "Corby and Mavey like to kiss a lot of girls and the girls at school like to kiss them a lot. That's what I heard." But that made girls trashy and Judey didn't need a trashy girl. Or a trashy boy if that was what he liked.

Jorgie didn't mind.

"You will. I promise. Together forever."
Nodding through his mouthful of ice cream, Jude crumpled a napkin up in his hand. Going to see Nana was a wonderful idea. "Maybe we can even have a sleepover," he said once he'd finished. Sleepovers at Nana and Gramps were wonderful, especially when it was just him and Jorgie and they got to explore Gramps' old workshop and eat lots of cake little sandwiches.

"What flavour is it?" Jude mused when his sister offered him her ice cream. He knew already that the answer was going to be no because he still had lots left and was already quite full and ALSO needed to save room for probably Nana's cake later.

Because if Jorgie asked, no way was Dad going to say no.

He winced a little at the ankle bashing, but didn't reach down to rub it because he had ice cream in one hand and a scrunched up napkin in the other. The napkin, though, was promptly dropped when he needed to link his pinky with Jojo's, and any pain in his ankle was forgotten as he smiled at her.

"I thought Corby only liked to kiss 'Livia," Jude couldn't help but asked, brow furring as he thought of Corbin's girlfriend, who was always so kind to him. He wrinkled his nose a little, though, because he wasn't sure what was so great about kissing even if he DID like it when Olivia kissed his cheek.

Jorgie had never promised him anything she hadn't meant and so Jude smiled again before returning to his ice cream. "Together forever," he agreed.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:01 PM   #33 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Nodding through his mouthful of ice cream, Jude crumpled a napkin up in his hand. Going to see Nana was a wonderful idea. "Maybe we can even have a sleepover," he said once he'd finished. Sleepovers at Nana and Gramps were wonderful, especially when it was just him and Jorgie and they got to explore Gramps' old workshop and eat lots of cake little sandwiches.

"What flavour is it?" Jude mused when his sister offered him her ice cream. He knew already that the answer was going to be no because he still had lots left and was already quite full and ALSO needed to save room for probably Nana's cake later.

Because if Jorgie asked, no way was Dad going to say no.

He winced a little at the ankle bashing, but didn't reach down to rub it because he had ice cream in one hand and a scrunched up napkin in the other. The napkin, though, was promptly dropped when he needed to link his pinky with Jojo's, and any pain in his ankle was forgotten as he smiled at her.

"I thought Corby only liked to kiss 'Livia," Jude couldn't help but asked, brow furring as he thought of Corbin's girlfriend, who was always so kind to him. He wrinkled his nose a little, though, because he wasn't sure what was so great about kissing even if he DID like it when Olivia kissed his cheek.

Jorgie had never promised him anything she hadn't meant and so Jude smiled again before returning to his ice cream. "Together forever," he agreed.
Jorgie GASPED at Jude's suggestion. "Brilliant, Judey! We can get out of nappy changing for two days! There's no way Nana and Gramps will send us home if we say we're sooooooo tired and Saffy makes us babysit Reuby." Which was only a white lie. She did make them keep an eye on him when she had to run to the bathroom or get a bottle from the fridge or change her own clothes.

"Lemondrop, obviously. What else do I ever get?" Her second favourite flavour of ice cream, because why would she order her first if Jude ordered it too?

Pinky promise over, Jorgie went back to grinning across the table at her brother and giggling. "Saffy said that Corby kissed ALL the girls before Liv. Which means that she isn't his TRUE love. Because Daddy didn't kiss ALL the girls before Mummy. That's what I want. TRUE love." True love and eleven kids. Like Mummy and Daddy. Well.. she'd be happy with two kids because eleven was a lot of kids to feed and everyone liked different foods and Jorgie wasn't going to cook eleven different meals. YIKES NO THANKS.

Maybe she'd get a cook...

"Love you, Judey."
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Jorgie GASPED at Jude's suggestion. "Brilliant, Judey! We can get out of nappy changing for two days! There's no way Nana and Gramps will send us home if we say we're sooooooo tired and Saffy makes us babysit Reuby." Which was only a white lie. She did make them keep an eye on him when she had to run to the bathroom or get a bottle from the fridge or change her own clothes.

"Lemondrop, obviously. What else do I ever get?" Her second favourite flavour of ice cream, because why would she order her first if Jude ordered it too?

Pinky promise over, Jorgie went back to grinning across the table at her brother and giggling. "Saffy said that Corby kissed ALL the girls before Liv. Which means that she isn't his TRUE love. Because Daddy didn't kiss ALL the girls before Mummy. That's what I want. TRUE love." True love and eleven kids. Like Mummy and Daddy. Well.. she'd be happy with two kids because eleven was a lot of kids to feed and everyone liked different foods and Jorgie wasn't going to cook eleven different meals. YIKES NO THANKS.

Maybe she'd get a cook...

"Love you, Judey."
White lies made Jude a bit uncomfortable but he didn't mind as long as he could just stand next to Jorgie and nod. And maybe look a little sad and tired, but Nana always thought he looked sad and tired.

And thin. Then she tried to fatten him up which he definitely didn't mind because her food was deeeeeelicious.

So he nodded at that, because there was no way he'd complain about getting out of smelly nappies.

"You might have changed your mind," Jude reasoned, before holding out his own cone towards her. "I don't want the rest of mine, do you?" He wouldn't mind doing swapsies, or Jorgie could have both.

Digesting this information about Corbin and his kissing habits, Jude was quiet for a moment. "What if I don't like your true love, though?" he posed, the question slipping out before he could really think it through, which only ever happened with Jorgie and sometimes Mummy and always Nana. But Jorgie could never chose a true love that he didn't like, right?

"Love you, Jojo."
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:12 PM   #35 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post


White lies made Jude a bit uncomfortable but he didn't mind as long as he could just stand next to Jorgie and nod. And maybe look a little sad and tired, but Nana always thought he looked sad and tired.

And thin. Then she tried to fatten him up which he definitely didn't mind because her food was deeeeeelicious.

So he nodded at that, because there was no way he'd complain about getting out of smelly nappies.

"You might have changed your mind," Jude reasoned, before holding out his own cone towards her. "I don't want the rest of mine, do you?" He wouldn't mind doing swapsies, or Jorgie could have both.

Digesting this information about Corbin and his kissing habits, Jude was quiet for a moment. "What if I don't like your true love, though?" he posed, the question slipping out before he could really think it through, which only ever happened with Jorgie and sometimes Mummy and always Nana. But Jorgie could never chose a true love that he didn't like, right?

"Love you, Jojo."
"It takes a lot for me to change my mind, Jude Enzo Stemp. You know that." Only if it was to do with food, though. Everything else... she was as fickle as anything. Whoooopsie. Who did she get that from? No idea. She gave her brother a coy look before holding both of her hands out, one to take his ice cream and the other for him to take hers. Wasn't having an almost-twin the best thing in the universe?

What ever would she do without Judey in her life?

Which was the thought that again crossed her mind when he spoke once more. These times alone with her brother... the times when he would actually speak... they were her absolute favourite. Better than the pink. Better than time with Daddy. Better than horse riding and gymnastics. Better than everything. "My true love wouldn't be someone you didn't like. I love you more than anyone, remember?"

And she'd choose him every day for the rest of their lives.
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"It takes a lot for me to change my mind, Jude Enzo Stemp. You know that." Only if it was to do with food, though. Everything else... she was as fickle as anything. Whoooopsie. Who did she get that from? No idea. She gave her brother a coy look before holding both of her hands out, one to take his ice cream and the other for him to take hers. Wasn't having an almost-twin the best thing in the universe?

What ever would she do without Judey in her life?

Which was the thought that again crossed her mind when he spoke once more. These times alone with her brother... the times when he would actually speak... they were her absolute favourite. Better than the pink. Better than time with Daddy. Better than horse riding and gymnastics. Better than everything. "My true love wouldn't be someone you didn't like. I love you more than anyone, remember?"

And she'd choose him every day for the rest of their lives.

Jude smiled and nodded that he did indeed know that, before reaching out and taking her ice cream that was now his. His that he would eat super slowly so that it either melted or Jorgie finished the ice cream that was now hers and wanted it back.

This was how it always went and he wouldn't have changed it for anything. Jorgie made up for all of the smelly nappies and all of the insults from their older siblings.

"Okay," Jude said with an even wider smile, momentarily forgetting his plan to eat the lemondrop ice cream supper slowly. "And the love of my life will be someone you like." When it came to it, though, Jude would probably just let Jorgie pick his future wife. Or husband, he hadn't really thought about which he'd want.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:24 AM   #37 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post

Jude smiled and nodded that he did indeed know that, before reaching out and taking her ice cream that was now his. His that he would eat super slowly so that it either melted or Jorgie finished the ice cream that was now hers and wanted it back.

This was how it always went and he wouldn't have changed it for anything. Jorgie made up for all of the smelly nappies and all of the insults from their older siblings.

"Okay," Jude said with an even wider smile, momentarily forgetting his plan to eat the lemondrop ice cream supper slowly. "And the love of my life will be someone you like." When it came to it, though, Jude would probably just let Jorgie pick his future wife. Or husband, he hadn't really thought about which he'd want.
Jorgie was delighted to have her new ice cream and licked the back of her hand to catch the bits that had dribbled down after melting. Yum delicious. That was perfect. Just what she had wanted to have from the ice cream shop. Lemondrop was good enough, but mmmmm this was twenty steps better. Jorgie Monroe Stemp was in love with an ice cream flavour. "I think we should ask Nana and Gramps to let us decorate with paper chains and show them that movie we saw with Saffy last month!" Before their older sister fell asleep on the sofa muttering about milk and rusks.

Babies made your brain go weird!

"Maybe I'm the love of your life, Judey. Maybe that's why we're best friends forever and ever and ever ever ever."
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:21 AM   #38 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,987

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default sorry for making you wait so long, Rachie ;_____;
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Lili just smiled as she hugged him. It felt like it had been so long since she'd had a hug from Derf, so it was a nice feeling. "Me too... Me too...." Lili didn't like to think about last summer, but it had not been a great time. But Lili was just grateful that she'd been able to work through her fears and insecurities, and had come out the other side a better person. The year away from Hogwarts had also done wonders for her quidditch playing. She was the best beater she had ever been. The hug was nice though, and she smiled. It was just good to be around her friends again, and she was just happy. Happier than she had been in a while, and that felt good.

She looked at him, and honestly couldn't stop smiling. Was this usual? She wasn't sure. But this was also Derf, and he would always be special to her. "Yeah" She nodded with a smile, and then she sat back down. Don't be too long though Derf! They had some caching up to do
He made quick work of ordering himself an ice cream - as quick as the queue would allow him to be anyway - and was soon back at her table with a cone of his own. This time opting for a canary cream flavor over one of his usual chocolate preferences.

"Don't suppose I can get you to teach me that neat move you used in our last match?" he teased while licking on his cone. He could always appreciate skill when he saw it. After all, that was half the fun in athletics, you know? "You were really brilliant." He had always admired her on a broom before, but she had seemed much more confident this time. It was really nice, refreshing, to see.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:07 AM   #39 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He made quick work of ordering himself an ice cream - as quick as the queue would allow him to be anyway - and was soon back at her table with a cone of his own. This time opting for a canary cream flavor over one of his usual chocolate preferences.

"Don't suppose I can get you to teach me that neat move you used in our last match?" he teased while licking on his cone. He could always appreciate skill when he saw it. After all, that was half the fun in athletics, you know? "You were really brilliant." He had always admired her on a broom before, but she had seemed much more confident this time. It was really nice, refreshing, to see.
Lili smiled to herself as she sat waiting for Derf to come back. Although she knew she still have lingering feelings for him, they didn't bother her anymore. Romance would come at the right time, and she wasn't too bothered about being rejected any more. She had come beyond that now, and wasn't going to let herself feel low because of someone else's feelings. It felt good, and like she was growing up a little.

She looked up as she saw him come back and she grinned. "So that you can beat us again? Don't think so" She teased with a little grin. She had gotten better with her beating over the last year, but she figured that was because she had had some much time to practice. It really had helped. She was hoping it would help her to be able to be Captain for the next season. "Thank you. I've been practising lots" And she felt more confident about herself now. It was lovely, and she was excited to see where she could go next.
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 04:04 AM   #40 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,987

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Lili smiled to herself as she sat waiting for Derf to come back. Although she knew she still have lingering feelings for him, they didn't bother her anymore. Romance would come at the right time, and she wasn't too bothered about being rejected any more. She had come beyond that now, and wasn't going to let herself feel low because of someone else's feelings. It felt good, and like she was growing up a little.

She looked up as she saw him come back and she grinned. "So that you can beat us again? Don't think so" She teased with a little grin. She had gotten better with her beating over the last year, but she figured that was because she had had some much time to practice. It really had helped. She was hoping it would help her to be able to be Captain for the next season. "Thank you. I've been practising lots" And she felt more confident about herself now. It was lovely, and she was excited to see where she could go next.
Her response elicited a healthy chuckle from him as he playfully waved his ice cream cone in her general direction. "Fine. Keep your secrets. I'll just have to watch you closely next match and see about figuring it out on my own," he grinned with a light wink before digging into his own ice cream before it started melting all over his hands. "Well, it shows. You thinking of making quidditch a career?" It sorta ran in her family and, well, he could see it happening for her one day. Especially on the trajectory she appeared to be on.

He, himself, had been asked that quite a bit recently and while flattered...he almost felt as though he were disappointing people in answering no. He liked quidditch plenty and flying was the more liberating feeling in the world, but it wasn't where his passion lay. Though mounting a broom and kicking off for some recreational leagues had its appeal. He may consider that all during university - if that was where life ended up taking him.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:45 AM   #41 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default Ali
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

With her hair back to its natural color of blonde with only a few strands of pink peeking through today, Euphy got a table outside Florean's all by herself. She had been working her butt off these past few days with the Quidditch World Cup underway and so she felt like she needed a breather.

One that would come in the form of strawberry ice cream topped with a healthy amount of whipped cream. Got to love whipped cream! She could probably manage to crack a story or two after this.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:33 AM   #42 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,176

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fifth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
With her hair back to its natural color of blonde with only a few strands of pink peeking through today, Euphy got a table outside Florean's all by herself. She had been working her butt off these past few days with the Quidditch World Cup underway and so she felt like she needed a breather.

One that would come in the form of strawberry ice cream topped with a healthy amount of whipped cream. Got to love whipped cream! She could probably manage to crack a story or two after this.
She had come into London to pick up a few last minute recital things from Ariana, but something else was calling her name. So making her way down the Alley she headed into one of her favorite places. She had been coming here since she knew magic was real and she had always stopped here to get a sweet treat, so today Minerva did her same routine and headed into the shop.

Once she had gotten her ice cream she headed out to find a seat, but it was busy there. Why though? The kids were still in school, but it seemed summer had come early. With everything going on she forgot until just now that the World Cup was going on, right, there were tourist and fans all over the place.

Finding a good place she smiled, "Mind if I sit here with you to eat this?" She wouldn't be a pain, just sit quietly and eat her ice cream, she promised.
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default Open
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

The outdoor seats at Florean's were the perfect place for Nova Dior Pascal to spend her afternoon. She'd already whiled away a few hours in Flourish and Blott's, eventually leaving with her school books, a few for further reading and a couple that she wanted to read with Willow - Willow, who was progressing SO much and was an absolute delight to be around.

Nova was the luckiest person when it came to siblings. And parents. Notebook open on the table, self inking quill resting on top of it, the soon-to-be sixth year Ravenclaw settled in to enjoy her sorbet and her people watching.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default For Liam~
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

After buying his icecream (strawberry and chocolate flavours) at the counter, Dorian sat down at the tables outside and placed his shopping bags below him. So far he had bought his sixth year study books and a couple of vials for potion ingredients. He leaned back in his seat as he took a bite from his icecream and looked around at the people walking by with interest, wondering what were in their bags and where they would stop to buy their next supplies.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,901

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After buying his icecream (strawberry and chocolate flavours) at the counter, Dorian sat down at the tables outside and placed his shopping bags below him. So far he had bought his sixth year study books and a couple of vials for potion ingredients. He leaned back in his seat as he took a bite from his icecream and looked around at the people walking by with interest, wondering what were in their bags and where they would stop to buy their next supplies.
Thomas was delighted that his parents had allowed him to get some icecream. They had even allowed him to go and get it on his own, which was something that had surprised him. His parents had gone back to the leaky cauldron and had told Thomas to return there as soon as he had finished his shopping.

Thomas stood there looking around when suddenly he noticed what appeared to be an older student sitting down at a table with some shopping bags next to him. Taking a gulp he slowly walked over to the person. "Excuse me, this is my first time here and i'm sort of lost, where would you suggest getting a wand from?" Thomas looked sheepish as he waited for the boy to answer.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas was delighted that his parents had allowed him to get some icecream. They had even allowed him to go and get it on his own, which was something that had surprised him. His parents had gone back to the leaky cauldron and had told Thomas to return there as soon as he had finished his shopping.

Thomas stood there looking around when suddenly he noticed what appeared to be an older student sitting down at a table with some shopping bags next to him. Taking a gulp he slowly walked over to the person. "Excuse me, this is my first time here and i'm sort of lost, where would you suggest getting a wand from?" Thomas looked sheepish as he waited for the boy to answer.
After almost finishing the icecream, Dorian checked his pockets to see if he had some money left but finding out he was short a few coins. He sighed softly, he wanted another icecream. Looking back up, the Ravenclaw noticed a small boy staring his way. Did he have something on his face? He wiped his mouth in case there was some icecream and then he raised an eyebrow curiously when the kid walked his way.

Ah, he was just lost. Understandable. He had been lost the first time he had entered diagon alley on his own. Poor kid was going to be late at every class like he had been during his first year if he got lost easily. "You can buy your wand at Ollivanders" he said and leaned forward in his chair and pointed in the direction of the shop. "You need to walk that path to get to the south end, you can't miss it" he said and leaned back casually in his chair. "Where are your parents?" he asked.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:50 AM   #47 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,901

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After almost finishing the icecream, Dorian checked his pockets to see if he had some money left but finding out he was short a few coins. He sighed softly, he wanted another icecream. Looking back up, the Ravenclaw noticed a small boy staring his way. Did he have something on his face? He wiped his mouth in case there was some icecream and then he raised an eyebrow curiously when the kid walked his way.

Ah, he was just lost. Understandable. He had been lost the first time he had entered diagon alley on his own. Poor kid was going to be late at every class like he had been during his first year if he got lost easily. "You can buy your wand at Ollivanders" he said and leaned forward in his chair and pointed in the direction of the shop. "You need to walk that path to get to the south end, you can't miss it" he said and leaned back casually in his chair. "Where are your parents?" he asked.
Thomas smiled as the older boy wasn't freaked out by him, well that was good at least he hadn't told him to go away or leave him alone, something that he had been worried about. "Thanks." Thomas then heard the other boy ask about his parents. "They decided to go back to the hotel were staying at." Thomas didn't know if he wanted to say about them being muggles and so unused to seeing all this, like seriously stuff moved on it's own, the only place that happened was in movies. "You on your own?"
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:06 AM   #48 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas smiled as the older boy wasn't freaked out by him, well that was good at least he hadn't told him to go away or leave him alone, something that he had been worried about. "Thanks." Thomas then heard the other boy ask about his parents. "They decided to go back to the hotel were staying at." Thomas didn't know if he wanted to say about them being muggles and so unused to seeing all this, like seriously stuff moved on it's own, the only place that happened was in movies. "You on your own?"
They decided to go back to the hotel?

The moment the kid said that, Dorian closed his eyes and rubbed his temple on the right side of his head with his fingers as if he had an annoying headache. "Why would they go back back and leave a...." he let out a frustrated groan before looking back up. "Did your parents really went back to the hotel or have you given them the slip to go exploring by yourself?" it was something he had done countless of times with his own father at that age. "Look, when you go buy your wand, have your parents with you because im sure they would want to witness that too" Dorian then looked at the two other empty seats at the table and shrugged his shoulders "Unless someone is sitting there with an invisibility cloak on, i'm on my own. Why?"
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:24 AM   #49 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,901

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
They decided to go back to the hotel?

The moment the kid said that, Dorian closed his eyes and rubbed his temple on the right side of his head with his fingers as if he had an annoying headache. "Why would they go back back and leave a...." he let out a frustrated groan before looking back up. "Did your parents really went back to the hotel or have you given them the slip to go exploring by yourself?" it was something he had done countless of times with his own father at that age. "Look, when you go buy your wand, have your parents with you because im sure they would want to witness that too" Dorian then looked at the two other empty seats at the table and shrugged his shoulders "Unless someone is sitting there with an invisibility cloak on, i'm on my own. Why?"
Thomas was a little bit annoyed that the old boy didn't believe him. "They aren't used to this and neither am I, you see where we come from we have a few shops in the streets, like maybe a couple of supermarkets but most are in what you would call a shopping centre." Thomas spoke calmly. "I'm muggle born you see, it was such a shock when I found out I had this special ability." Thomas then listed to what the boy said next.

Thomas wanted to roll his eyes but he knew that was rude and he had been brought up with manners. "Just wondering." Thomas smiled, he wanted to see if the boy wanted to hang out but was now scared to ask.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:56 AM   #50 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Türk Bilgini
Hippogriff
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 22,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dorian Katharos
Seventh Year
x1 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Yoongi Hyland
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Always keep the faith//~~Duckies~~// Non timebo mala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas was a little bit annoyed that the old boy didn't believe him. "They aren't used to this and neither am I, you see where we come from we have a few shops in the streets, like maybe a couple of supermarkets but most are in what you would call a shopping centre." Thomas spoke calmly. "I'm muggle born you see, it was such a shock when I found out I had this special ability." Thomas then listed to what the boy said next.

Thomas wanted to roll his eyes but he knew that was rude and he had been brought up with manners. "Just wondering." Thomas smiled, he wanted to see if the boy wanted to hang out but was now scared to ask.
It didn't came as a shock to Dorian to find out that the kid was a Muggleborn. Actually, he had figured that out the moment he had asked about Ollivanders because everyone from a Wizarding family knew where to buy a wand. He also tried not to chuckle at him talking about a shopping centre. Was he trying to explain what that was or was he just rattling on? "Well, if it puts your mind at ease, i'm a Muggleborn myself" he said. Although he got adopted in to a wizarding family at an early age so he knew about the magical world even before getting his Hogwarts letter so this experience was a bit different than his.

"You can take a seat if you want" he said as he motioned to the empty seats with his hand. "Have you tried the icecream here yet? Its amazing" In other words he should. "What's your name by the way?"
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175