SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (http://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Florean Fortescue's (http://www.snitchseeker.com/florean-fortescues/)
-   -   Indoor Seating (http://www.snitchseeker.com/florean-fortescues/indoor-seating-110646/)

love-for-HP 08-23-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granger Danger (Post 12425435)
Stella looked at him abd frowned when he almost dropped his cone, she didn't mean to scare him that much. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. " Which was true, she didn't mean to frighten the young boy, she was just asking to sit down. She had the tendency to get lost in her own thouhts as well, it happens alot to her as well, so she didn't blame him. Sometimes fantasy is better then reality was at times, but sometimes deep thoughts were scary as well.

"Um... thank you. " Taking the chair across from him she sat down brushing hair our of her eyes. Reading a book she gotten from the bookstore licking her icecream as she read. Looking up from her book she nodded. "Yes I gotten all mine already, my brother took them home for me, what about you?" she asked him curiously. Closing her book she placed it in her bag for further reading later.

I just need my wand yet" Blake explained to her, and it was after the most important item. "My dad keeps dragging his feet taking me to Ollivanders" He added, he had gotten directions from the older boy, but when he was outside the shop he saw his dad talking to that .... woman... and then was sent here with something for a bit. "I mean you can't start learning magic without it...." Blake trailed off. Ugh.. he sounded childish ... it would come with time he told himself. "I'm Blake by the way. Blake Ryan" He added extending his hand out to her. He hoped it wasn't too sticky from the ice cream.

lazykitty 08-25-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi (Post 12424661)
Dorian watch the girl as she sat down opposite him. She didn't seem familiar to him and he was pretty good with faces. Which could only mean that she was transfer student. What a time to transfer! Not even going to Hogwarts.

"No worries" he said with a small smile and followed her gaze to his own Ancient Runes textbook. It wasn't like he was studying he just enjoyed reading textbooks. Which didn't help his Ravenclaw stereotype... He guessed.

"i am. It will be my final year" he answered. " I'm kind of disappointed that I'm not going to graduate from Hogwarts though" she....she had read the Daily Prophet right? "Why'd you ask?"

"That has to be...." Wait, what was the word she was looking for now? It was on the tip of her tongue..."tough? That's the word, right? Sorry, English isn't my first language." she finished with an embarrassed smile. I mean, she knew enough, but sometimes she tripped over her words, like just then.

Oh, seventh year then. So, a couple of years her senior. "Oh, I ran into a few people from other countries already and thought I'd be sure..." That and back home they usually shopped for their things in either America or Mexico, so you know. It was better to be sure than to just assume, after all. "So, what's it usually like?" Yes, she did have a slight curious side, but he didn't want to talk about that, it was fine too.

"Oh, where are my manners?! My name is Dalia, I'm an exchange student from Cuba. What's your name?"

siriusblackliveson 09-03-2019 09:46 PM

It had been a long and draining week in the office. Nathaniel had been so ready for some time to just relax, and ice cream was exactly what was called for. He loosened the tie he had around his neck, as he hated wearing them but occasionally had to when he had business in the muggle world. He was looking at all of the choices trying to make up his mind on what he wanted. These were the hard choices in life.

He moved his longer than normal hair behind his ear and continued to stare at all the other people choosing a flavor. He wondered what they were getting. Maybe he should just ask one of them to see what they had to get an idea of what he wanted. Especially since it was a nice day and he wanted to enjoy some ice cream, before they closed.... he should be able to make a decision by then.

Bazinga 09-10-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12426687)
It had been a long and draining week in the office. Nathaniel had been so ready for some time to just relax, and ice cream was exactly what was called for. He loosened the tie he had around his neck, as he hated wearing them but occasionally had to when he had business in the muggle world. He was looking at all of the choices trying to make up his mind on what he wanted. These were the hard choices in life.

He moved his longer than normal hair behind his ear and continued to stare at all the other people choosing a flavor. He wondered what they were getting. Maybe he should just ask one of them to see what they had to get an idea of what he wanted. Especially since it was a nice day and he wanted to enjoy some ice cream, before they closed.... he should be able to make a decision by then.

Welll hellllllllo there.....

Leon had seen the costumer come in, of course, he did. He took his order and they were slow enough that we could tell he was trying to figure things out. The only thing he wasn't sure of was if he should go and give his two knuts or if he should just keep cleaning. The shop was still so dirty, but it was getting better. Leon had spent day and night cleaning and cleaning.

"If you are looking to keep it simple I would say just chocolate chip, but if you want to get a little cray cray go for the sprinkles, strawberries, and peanut butter." Okay he couldn't pass up a chance to talk to a customer.

siriusblackliveson 09-23-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazinga (Post 12427517)
Welll hellllllllo there.....

Leon had seen the costumer come in, of course, he did. He took his order and they were slow enough that we could tell he was trying to figure things out. The only thing he wasn't sure of was if he should go and give his two knuts or if he should just keep cleaning. The shop was still so dirty, but it was getting better. Leon had spent day and night cleaning and cleaning.

"If you are looking to keep it simple I would say just chocolate chip, but if you want to get a little cray cray go for the sprinkles, strawberries, and peanut butter." Okay he couldn't pass up a chance to talk to a customer.

Nathaniel looked up and smiled. He seemed cheerful. He hadn’t really been paying enough attention to see the other man running about. Plastering on his best smile he nodded, “Can I get both in two different dishes?” He let out a low chuckle, his voice deeper than it looked for someone with his skinny stature. “I honestly cant decide...” He paused not catching his name, but he figured he owned the joint with the way he was walking around.

Bazinga 09-25-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12428846)
Nathaniel looked up and smiled. He seemed cheerful. He hadn’t really been paying enough attention to see the other man running about. Plastering on his best smile he nodded, “Can I get both in two different dishes?” He let out a low chuckle, his voice deeper than it looked for someone with his skinny stature. “I honestly cant decide...” He paused not catching his name, but he figured he owned the joint with the way he was walking around.

What a cutie, he wanted to do both just because Leon suggested, well, well well... he had come to the right place now didn't he. "I don't typically do this, but for you, I guess I'll make an exception." Who was he kidding he would probably do it for anyone, but he loved, loved, LOVED, making the customers feel special.

Sauntering back to the front he grabbed two dishes and turned to come back to the toppings area. Yes, Leon did like to make a scene when he moved around his shop, but who wouldn't?

"Now let's see, we can get you all the chocolate chips and then get a little risky." He poured chocolate chips into the first dish and then the second he scooped a few different things before handing them over to the man. "This should work out wonderfully."

siriusblackliveson 10-02-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazinga (Post 12429073)
What a cutie, he wanted to do both just because Leon suggested, well, well well... he had come to the right place now didn't he. "I don't typically do this, but for you, I guess I'll make an exception." Who was he kidding he would probably do it for anyone, but he loved, loved, LOVED, making the customers feel special.

Sauntering back to the front he grabbed two dishes and turned to come back to the toppings area. Yes, Leon did like to make a scene when he moved around his shop, but who wouldn't?

"Now let's see, we can get you all the chocolate chips and then get a little risky." He poured chocolate chips into the first dish and then the second he scooped a few different things before handing them over to the man. "This should work out wonderfully."

Nate smiled, he watched every movement that was made to get his ice cream. It made a very natural smile form on his face. He hadn't felt that kind of happiness since the Quidditch World Cup, seeing kids faces light up and dance around their favorite players. It was an experience for sure.

Glancing down at the ice cream feeling his inner child unleash he couldn't even begin to describe the mouthwatering feeling of the simple scoops and the adventurous scoops. "This looks amazing..." he hadn't caught his name and felt terrible for it but was really hoping that he would offer it up freely. Maybe even sit for a chat since there weren't many others around yet.

Bazinga 10-13-2019 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson (Post 12429546)
Nate smiled, he watched every movement that was made to get his ice cream. It made a very natural smile form on his face. He hadn't felt that kind of happiness since the Quidditch World Cup, seeing kids faces light up and dance around their favorite players. It was an experience for sure.

Glancing down at the ice cream feeling his inner child unleash he couldn't even begin to describe the mouthwatering feeling of the simple scoops and the adventurous scoops. "This looks amazing..." he hadn't caught his name and felt terrible for it but was really hoping that he would offer it up freely. Maybe even sit for a chat since there weren't many others around yet.

Wasn't his job just wonderful? Where else could you make everyone happy with ice cream and chocolate chips? This was the best and Leon just squealed with delight as he said it looked amazing. "What endless possibilities we have when our creativity starts to flow." He had taken a bowl for himself and soon it was filled with nuts and berries with a small bit of chocolate fudge.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before if this your first time with us?" He hadn't owned the shop for too long, but maybe he didn't think he would miss such a handsome man coming into his shop.

siriusblackliveson 10-14-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazinga (Post 12430179)
Wasn't his job just wonderful? Where else could you make everyone happy with ice cream and chocolate chips? This was the best and Leon just squealed with delight as he said it looked amazing. "What endless possibilities we have when our creativity starts to flow." He had taken a bowl for himself and soon it was filled with nuts and berries with a small bit of chocolate fudge.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before if this your first time with us?" He hadn't owned the shop for too long, but maybe he didn't think he would miss such a handsome man coming into his shop.

Trying to decide between the two bowls of food he quickly decided to go for the one with chocolate chips. He took a bite and smiled about the endless possibilities when it came to creativity. He wasn't super creative, enough to make his job in the Marketing department of Quidditch interesting. "Wow, this is amazing." he licked a bit of the melted chocolate off his finger. He forgot how much he loved ice cream, he was reminded why he tried to limit just how much he had of it.

A smile crossed his face, "oh," he felt a blush creep into his cheeks. "Not first time, just very few visits. Usually I go with something tame." A chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the other man interact with him. "I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake not coming in here more often. This stuff is so good." He looked back at Leon, "How long have you been a part of this place? I'm Nathaniel by the way" Wow he was unusually chatty and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing because he felt so at ease or if because this good looking guy was making him slightly nervous.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163