sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 PM
PatInTheHat PatInTheHat is offline
 
staffed shop Shrunken Head Counter

The Shrunken Head Counter

Thank you to Pixie for the graphics.

The first thing you notice upon entering the Bowling Alley is the flashing banner right above the counter indicating that this is where the most important person of this shop is...and where to go first. The counter has the perfect spot, overseeing all the other areas of the Bowling Alley, so don't try to sneak your way past. A little further down the counter, you can find the Snack Bar, should you feel hungry.

This is the place you come to to get your bowling shoes. This is the place you come to to be directed to one of the bowling lanes. This is the place you come to if you need help with something or want to talk to the shopkeeper. But most of all, this is the place you come to to pay. If the shopkeeper is otherwise engaged or no where in sight and you want to pay, just ring the bell on the counter and she will be there for you soon.

If it's something else you need, simply wait for him to come back from wherever he is. He'll be back soon.


1 Round: 9 Sickles per person
2 Rounds: 1 Galleon 1 Sickle per person
3 Rounds: 1 Galleon 8 Sickles per person
4 Rounds: 2 Galleons 2 Sickles per person
5 Rounds: 2 Galleons 6 Sickles per person
Group (of 5 to 10): 7 Sickles/person/game
Larger groups/parties, please talk to the shopkeeper!

OOC: Costumers wishing to bowl must post here first AND receive permission from the shopkeeper (Felixir) before proceeding to the bowling lanes.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #426 (permalink)





DMGS & MO
Snidget
 
Birchwoodmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: PNW GMT-8
Posts: 2,692

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lucy Gillings
Leaky Cauldron
Default
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Bowling. One of the few sports that didn't require a broom that he still enjoyed. West grumpily entered the establishment and trudged his way to the counter. It had been a horrid day and he needed to blow some steam off before returning to the Ministry. The item in question was safely hidden away in his rooms, so the worry over carrying it around was relieved for the time being.

He arrived to the counter and desperately tried to clear the emotion from his face. It wasn't the shopkeepers fault he was in a poor mood. "Good day. I'd like a pair of shoes, size 11, and to bowl three games." He paused and glanced at the alley, "A lane away from the youngsters, please."
__________________
Birchwoodmom is offline  
Old 07-25-2018, 01:06 PM   #427 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Bowling. One of the few sports that didn't require a broom that he still enjoyed. West grumpily entered the establishment and trudged his way to the counter. It had been a horrid day and he needed to blow some steam off before returning to the Ministry. The item in question was safely hidden away in his rooms, so the worry over carrying it around was relieved for the time being.

He arrived to the counter and desperately tried to clear the emotion from his face. It wasn't the shopkeepers fault he was in a poor mood. "Good day. I'd like a pair of shoes, size 11, and to bowl three games." He paused and glanced at the alley, "A lane away from the youngsters, please."
Having taken advantage of the relatively quiet day, Caspar had been off in the back room, re-organising and cleaning the place. It was something he usually liked to do outside of business hours, but there was only so much time he could spend manning the empty counter without getting the itch to do something else. Plus, he was his own boss, which meant doing what he wanted, when he wanted.

... And right now, he wanted to help out that customer who'd just come in. Hearing the door of the shop open and close, Caspar quickly abandoned what he was doing and stepped up to the counter just as the customer approached. He was about to start his usual 'hello good morning what can I do for you' spiel when said customer beat him to the punch.

"Right you are, sir," Caspar nodded, punching numbers into his cash register and summoning a pair of size elevens from the collection of clean bowling shoes. As they set themselves down on the counter, he gave the man his total. "Just for yourself, that will be be 1 galleon and 8 sickles. Lane Three is set up and ready to go for you." And a good distance from where the kids tended to hang out, over at the gaming corner. Let nobody say he didn't give his customers what they wanted.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P E R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 07-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #428 (permalink)





DMGS & MO
Snidget
 
Birchwoodmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: PNW GMT-8
Posts: 2,692

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lucy Gillings
Leaky Cauldron
Default
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

He did his best to keep a pleasant face as the kind gentleman behind the counter assisted him. His prompt service was much appreciated and the arrival of his shoes and announcement of his lane assignment started to melt away the tension in his shoulders. He'd soon be working off some of the added stress of the past few days.

"Thanks." He glanced down the lane number to better see his assignment. "Lane three looks like it will work just fine." He mustered up a small smile before grabbing the 1 galleon and 8 sickles out of his pocket. "If everything is in order, I'll be off." He picked up his shoes and started to step away before turning back. "I'll be up after a game to order some refreshments." He gave a little nod towards the snack counter and noted the fine assortment of terribly unhealthy options. They would be the perfect thing to further improve his mood.
__________________
Birchwoodmom is offline  
Old 08-15-2018, 06:29 AM   #429 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Niffler
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,280

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Missa A. Renaldi
Fourth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole G. Knight
Magical Creatures
Default
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Shopping for your supplies was exhausting, also very boring. So fifteen year old, Zachary Lowe made his way inside the Shrunken Head Bowling Alley and approached the counter to spend the last of his money for the day.

Leaning against the counter, he looked around to see if anyone was around before ringing the bell.
__________________
I, feel something so right doing the wrong thing----------------------------

----------------------------I could lie, could lie, could lie
-------------------------Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly
Samia is offline  
Old 08-16-2018, 05:38 PM   #430 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Shopping for your supplies was exhausting, also very boring. So fifteen year old, Zachary Lowe made his way inside the Shrunken Head Bowling Alley and approached the counter to spend the last of his money for the day.

Leaning against the counter, he looked around to see if anyone was around before ringing the bell.
Having been down at the food and drinks area serving refreshments to some of customers, Caspar strolled into sight at the sound of the bell. Seeing his (hopefully) newest customer, Caspar leaned on the counter with both hands and smiled. "How can I help you today?"
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P E R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 11:01 PM   #431 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,923

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Sixth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default Feel free to join in, the more the merrier, ehehe!
TRANSPONSTER! • slyther'd into my ❤ dreaming swimming pools • dazed gryffinpuff

Matt strolled into the Shrunken Head Bowling Alley looking forward to what the evening would hold. Working hard and training was great and he genuinely LOVED that, but relaxing and having a good time was also on his top priority list.

HENCE bowling. Awesomesauce.

The 19 year-old went over to the counter and rang the bell that was on it. Multiple times.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING.
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 10-09-2018, 03:26 AM   #432 (permalink)



DMT & DMIC
Chizpurfle
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 10,617

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valencia Phillips
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt strolled into the Shrunken Head Bowling Alley looking forward to what the evening would hold. Working hard and training was great and he genuinely LOVED that, but relaxing and having a good time was also on his top priority list.

HENCE bowling. Awesomesauce.

The 19 year-old went over to the counter and rang the bell that was on it. Multiple times.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING.
Bennett was looking for something to do to take his mind off of work. It had been a busy day and he was in much need of a break. So there he found himself.

He spotted someone around his age. That's what he was missing. Everyone knew that bowling was more fun if you were competing against someone. Maybe he'd just casually partner up here.
__________________
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 10-14-2018, 05:49 PM   #433 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt strolled into the Shrunken Head Bowling Alley looking forward to what the evening would hold. Working hard and training was great and he genuinely LOVED that, but relaxing and having a good time was also on his top priority list.

HENCE bowling. Awesomesauce.

The 19 year-old went over to the counter and rang the bell that was on it. Multiple times.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Bennett was looking for something to do to take his mind off of work. It had been a busy day and he was in much need of a break. So there he found himself.

He spotted someone around his age. That's what he was missing. Everyone knew that bowling was more fun if you were competing against someone. Maybe he'd just casually partner up here.
From the back room, Caspar suddenly heard the dulcet tones of the counter bell being rung repeatedly. Expecting to find either a very young child or perhaps a troublesome school kid out there (it was the wrong time of year for the latter, what with school being in session, but not entirely impossible), he was therefore just a little taken aback when he emerged and saw only adults. Masking his surprise, he fixed his best customer-greeting smile onto his face and took up his place at the cash register.

"How can I help you today?" Caspar asked, addressing the one who looked as though he'd been ringing the bell, and casting a glance across to the other individual as he did so, unsure whether the pair were there together or not. He supposed he'd find out shortly.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P E R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 11-16-2018, 03:08 PM   #434 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,166

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default for Tegz
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Bowling was, Ren had decided early on in his life, something that sit fairly high atop the small list of things that he enjoyed. And that was saying something because he much preferred doing nothing. Bowling with shrunken heads was pretty much the icing on the cake.

Running a hand through his hair, the twenty-something approached the counter.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #435 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Fairy
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,250

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Bowling was, Ren had decided early on in his life, something that sit fairly high atop the small list of things that he enjoyed. And that was saying something because he much preferred doing nothing. Bowling with shrunken heads was pretty much the icing on the cake.

Running a hand through his hair, the twenty-something approached the counter.
Lola was not here to bowl.

Lola was here to see if she could convince some shrunken heads to leave with her. Why? Just because. She wanted to see how useful they could be, and it was a lot easier to source them from the alley than it would be to kill someone and shrink their head. The latter was doable, but most likely tedious, so she'd eliminated it as an option.

For now.

She was eyeing the board wondering how many rounds she would need to achieve her goal when someone else approached.

Oh good, perhaps she wouldn't have to pay now. She offered her absolute best, most charming and disarming smile.

Possible scapegoat too? Useful.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-17-2018, 11:45 PM   #436 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,166

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Lola was not here to bowl.

Lola was here to see if she could convince some shrunken heads to leave with her. Why? Just because. She wanted to see how useful they could be, and it was a lot easier to source them from the alley than it would be to kill someone and shrink their head. The latter was doable, but most likely tedious, so she'd eliminated it as an option.

For now.

She was eyeing the board wondering how many rounds she would need to achieve her goal when someone else approached.

Oh good, perhaps she wouldn't have to pay now. She offered her absolute best, most charming and disarming smile.

Possible scapegoat too? Useful.
As he neared, Ren blinked, his brows coming together slightly at the girl who was giving him what she probably thought was an irresistible smile. He was suspicious. Girls who smiled like that at strangers usually had an ulterior motive. He was sure it wasn't because she found him attractive or anything like that. Or did she, hmm.

Unless she was a newly hired personnel?

But Ren had been to this establishment enough to know that she was not the main shopkeeper. A thought that he wanted to point out. "You're not the shopkeeper."

But if she indeed was a new hire then she needed to work on her 'hi, welcome to the bowling alley' smile. Or others will think she was offering more than shrunken heads.
__________________




Last edited by Tazzie; 11-18-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Tazzie is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 05:21 AM   #437 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Fairy
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,250

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
As he neared, Ren blinked, his brows coming together slightly at the girl who was giving him what she probably thought was an irresistible smile. He was suspicious. Girls who smiled like that at strangers usually had an ulterior motive. He was sure it wasn't because she found him attractive or anything like that. Or did she, hmm.

Unless she was a newly hired personnel?

But Ren had been to this establishment enough to know that she was not the main shopkeeper. A thought that he wanted to point out. "You're not the shopkeeper."

But if she indeed was a new hire then she needed to work on her 'hi, welcome to the bowling alley' smile. Or others will think she was offering more than shrunken heads.
"Can't get a thing past you." She modulated her tone to one of lightness and gave him a practiced smile of the gently teasing variety. It was an obvious statement. Lola would never work in a place like this. She was on the wrong side of the counter and the poverty line. Customer service was a job for the desperate.

"I'm here to play.... only I'm not sure if I can play alone." Was HE alone? He looked alone. Had that vibe.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 06:12 AM   #438 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,166

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Can't get a thing past you." She modulated her tone to one of lightness and gave him a practiced smile of the gently teasing variety. It was an obvious statement. Lola would never work in a place like this. She was on the wrong side of the counter and the poverty line. Customer service was a job for the desperate.

"I'm here to play.... only I'm not sure if I can play alone." Was HE alone? He looked alone. Had that vibe.
Of course she was not the shopkeeper. She looked nothing but a shopkeeper if Ren was going to be honest. And it was taking a whole lot of willpower for him not to return the endearing smile she was giving him. He didn't know a single thing about her, save for not being a shopkeeper.

Her next statement, though. Ren saw that as an opening. She came alone? Well, he was also there by himself. An opportunity...to mingle...has presented itself. Another time Ren wouldn't have had the interest but he was feeling particularly dynamic today.

Dark eyes regarded the girl for a moment. Then slowly a small smirk tugged on the former Soscrofa's lips. "You can play against me." As it was, he was feeling particularly competitive today too.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:57 AM   #439 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Fairy
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,250

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Of course she was not the shopkeeper. She looked nothing but a shopkeeper if Ren was going to be honest. And it was taking a whole lot of willpower for him not to return the endearing smile she was giving him. He didn't know a single thing about her, save for not being a shopkeeper.

Her next statement, though. Ren saw that as an opening. She came alone? Well, he was also there by himself. An opportunity...to mingle...has presented itself. Another time Ren wouldn't have had the interest but he was feeling particularly dynamic today.

Dark eyes regarded the girl for a moment. Then slowly a small smirk tugged on the former Soscrofa's lips. "You can play against me." As it was, he was feeling particularly competitive today too.

Oh perrrrrrfect.

Whether he would be a possible scapegoat, light entertainment, or fulfill some other purpose, Lola was mildly pleased with this turn of events. "Sounds like fun. What's your shoe size?" She tacked the question on abruptly, not bothering to take a beat to change the direction of the conversation. It WAS related after all. They DID need bowling shoes.

And if the shopkeeper didn't show up soon maybe she would take a moment behind the counter... and grab the necessary footwear. She would also sanitize them and charm them thoroughly before she'd put a pair of them on. There was nothing appealing about wearing shoes that several someone elses had worn, not unless they were actually worth something.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-24-2018, 12:22 PM   #440 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,166

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

Oh perrrrrrfect.

Whether he would be a possible scapegoat, light entertainment, or fulfill some other purpose, Lola was mildly pleased with this turn of events. "Sounds like fun. What's your shoe size?" She tacked the question on abruptly, not bothering to take a beat to change the direction of the conversation. It WAS related after all. They DID need bowling shoes.

And if the shopkeeper didn't show up soon maybe she would take a moment behind the counter... and grab the necessary footwear. She would also sanitize them and charm them thoroughly before she'd put a pair of them on. There was nothing appealing about wearing shoes that several someone elses had worn, not unless they were actually worth something.
Where was the shopkeeper anyway?

Ren hated waiting. Good thing this girl wasn't boring him...yet. She better stay that way if they were to spend some many minutes together there in the bowling alley. "Forty-five," he said in response to her question, his eyes travelling down to her own feet. They looked like three or four sizes smaller than his.

Those dark eyes didn't stay on her feet too long, eventually journeying back up from her legs, torso and to her face. She didn't look half-bad, all in all, he decided. "I'm Ren, by the way." He supplemented with an extended hand.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190