sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 193 users online including...
ancysidcl , hjhm , saamasakikitt , apcheapjacket , Karenunrer , enorenvere , iwilligpaul , claclay , Warrenhot , Granger Danger

16 members
177 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Mad Eye Touz Mad Eye Touz is offline
 
Default Knockturn Alley


Knockturn Alley branches off of the brightly lit and benign Diagon Alley. Along this cobble path, you'll find unique items and ideals of the Dark nature.

Or maybe you won't.

How pure is YOUR blood?

Watch your step and proceed with caution. It's not too late to go back to the brightly colored umbrellas for a mocha and a muffin.

The Alley itself is multi level and winds around itself in a U shape, a small staircase splitting the upper level and the lower level. The upper level is a dead end, though strangely this is where you can access the Gleaming Gytrash, which has had its access changed in order to ensure certain business dealings are less visible to prying eyes. A few other shops are on this upper level, including The Spiny Serpent and of course Moribunds Pub, which overlooks the small staircase leading to the lower level.

Splinter and Kreek's and Borgin and Burkes flank the smaller staircase, and while there are several other dark shops here of an undefinable purpose, you'll also find Twilfit and Tattings and The Coffin House Necromancy Emporium here on either side of the Alley, though which side depends on which way you happen to be going of course, in or out. There is a little nook here between the robes shop and Arkie Aldertons, as if any store which might have been located there before was simply vanished to make some space. The Starry Prophesier can be found here in this nook, its a wagon where certain divination supplies and services are provided by a certain child-eating individual. The main steps will lead you to a few other Knockturn Alley stores and vendors, but also back to the safety of Diagon Alley where the law still counts for something.

Map
ooc: Remember that Snitchseeker site rules and the Diagon Alley rules apply at all times. Be careful how you play here. Be respectful of others and understand that measures might just be taken IC if trouble erupts. If you have any questions contact the mod in this forum: DaniDiNardo
Old 06-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)


Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Droo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,695

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
Default
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

As he stepped out onto the alley itself, Atropos smiled at the street vendors who were setting up for the day's sales and lifted his hat at the Gypsy, outside her cart doing the same. The Alley was yet to be populated by wizards... soon... they would spend their money soon, and he'd be a day richer.
__________________


Droo is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Slytherin
Kappa
 
Tommehbell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Never Neverland
Posts: 13,440

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

After leaving the pub, still giggling silently to herself Paris made her way up Knockturn Alley. This place wasn't as scary as everyone made it out to be. Or rather Paris didn't scare that easy. She didn't know what one was true, but she was glad she had swung by on her way back home.

Her high heels clacked across the cobblestone and vibrated around her body, making her skin break out in goosebumps. She wasn't wearing a cloak or her robes and it was a bit cold out. But she rarely wore her wizarding robes, you couldn't see her outfit under it, and now she was cold. But still she pressed on. Nothing got Paris Greenwood down, nothing.
__________________
♣♣To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower♣♣

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣
Tommehbell is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Damien pulled his hood up and let out a small sigh. Dammit. Where the hell was Van. He pulled out his pocket watch and glanced... oh... he was early that would explain it. Smirking to himself he ran a hand through his hair and began to survey his surroundings.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 02:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,529

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Damien pulled his hood up and let out a small sigh. Dammit. Where the hell was Van. He pulled out his pocket watch and glanced... oh... he was early that would explain it. Smirking to himself he ran a hand through his hair and began to survey his surroundings.
If there was one place that Evander fit in better than any other, it was here in Knockturn Alley. He melted through the shadows with ease and yet when it was necessary, his size was a tool to use as well. Nobody bumped into him, he was stepped around, his expression usually made the questionable sorts glance away.

At least, those he didn't know personally or have business with.

Speaking of business, Evander lowered his hood, stepped out of a doorway and waited for Damien to notice him.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 03:01 AM   #6 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
If there was one place that Evander fit in better than any other, it was here in Knockturn Alley. He melted through the shadows with ease and yet when it was necessary, his size was a tool to use as well. Nobody bumped into him, he was stepped around, his expression usually made the questionable sorts glance away.

At least, those he didn't know personally or have business with.

Speaking of business, Evander lowered his hood, stepped out of a doorway and waited for Damien to notice him.
Damien was very casually glancing about when he noticed the massive man step out of a doorway. Chuckling slightly he knew before the hood dropped that it was Van.

He pushed himself off of the wall and said, "What's up, chief? Anywhere worth getting a drink around here?" He then let his hood drop off as well and gave a small smirk.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,529

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Damien was very casually glancing about when he noticed the massive man step out of a doorway. Chuckling slightly he knew before the hood dropped that it was Van.

He pushed himself off of the wall and said, "What's up, chief? Anywhere worth getting a drink around here?" He then let his hood drop off as well and gave a small smirk.
"Mmm. That would be Moribunds. Nice. Quiet. Perfect for anyone who would much rather mind his or her own business than get involved in the business of others." Evander watched a rat-like individual scuttle past and then turned back to Damien with a grin. "You'll like it. Just... keep it cool and mind your own, alright?" Because really, in a place like this, with multiple dark wizards running around being all dark and whatnot, an auror was... out of place. He wouldn't blame Damien if he got twitchy but he had faith in his friend.

Surely he could hang with the bottom dwellers for an hour or two and not draw too much attention to himself? If not then Evander was capable of smoothing things over and keeping them both out of trouble.

"The thing about Moribunds," He confided to his friend quietly, "Is that the door won't open to just anyone." He'd seen more than a few young, cocky types, try to gain entry and lo and behold, the door would not admit them. And for those that did get in, well it was easy to get out too; kicked out, that was.

"Grub's good though." And the range of beverages on offer? Excellent.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Mmm. That would be Moribunds. Nice. Quiet. Perfect for anyone who would much rather mind his or her own business than get involved in the business of others." Evander watched a rat-like individual scuttle past and then turned back to Damien with a grin. "You'll like it. Just... keep it cool and mind your own, alright?" Because really, in a place like this, with multiple dark wizards running around being all dark and whatnot, an auror was... out of place. He wouldn't blame Damien if he got twitchy but he had faith in his friend.

Surely he could hang with the bottom dwellers for an hour or two and not draw too much attention to himself? If not then Evander was capable of smoothing things over and keeping them both out of trouble.

"The thing about Moribunds," He confided to his friend quietly, "Is that the door won't open to just anyone." He'd seen more than a few young, cocky types, try to gain entry and lo and behold, the door would not admit them. And for those that did get in, well it was easy to get out too; kicked out, that was.

"Grub's good though." And the range of beverages on offer? Excellent.
Damien followed his friend's gaze as the wizard scuttled past. Meh. As long as no one broke any laws in front of him he didn't care what they did around him. Not one bit.

Rolling his eyes as Van spoke he said, "I got this, don't worry." He flashed him a smile and then let his eyes turn cold and the smile drained away. "Let's go," he said in a cold voice to match his demeanor. Then he actually chuckled. "Good enough?" he asked. He had been undercover in a multitude of places with a reat many Dark Wizards in his time. He knew how to blend in well enough.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,529

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Damien followed his friend's gaze as the wizard scuttled past. Meh. As long as no one broke any laws in front of him he didn't care what they did around him. Not one bit.

Rolling his eyes as Van spoke he said, "I got this, don't worry." He flashed him a smile and then let his eyes turn cold and the smile drained away. "Let's go," he said in a cold voice to match his demeanor. Then he actually chuckled. "Good enough?" he asked. He had been undercover in a multitude of places with a reat many Dark Wizards in his time. He knew how to blend in well enough.
"It'll do." Evander answered, highly amused. "You didn't go to WADA by any chance, did you?" Heh. The Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts. Perhaps they should all enroll there.

"Did you go talk to Sion yet? Let her know you're back and escaped those pirates unscathed?" Evander asked even as he led the way to Moribunds. They wandered past Splinter and Kreeks and Evander's hand touched the door to the pub. It swung open and Van stepped in, orange light bathing him as he disappeared inside.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Text Cut: continued from the Leaky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
"To us," Andrina said as she clinked glasses with Ikenna. She liked the sound of making new and exciting memories with him. They did have some pretty good memories already so why not add some more to them. She finished off her drink and put the glass with his.

Taking his hand she stood ready to leave with him. Hmm, whare did she want to go? She knew where her heart desired but they could go there later. For now she would just lead them outside. "How about we just start walking and see where we end up?" she said as she lead them out the door. Who knows, maybe later they would end up where her heart desired.


Ikenna had liked Andrina's idea to take to the streets and just see where they ended up. He wrapped his arm around hers and somehow ended up choosing where they wandered, as usual. Hopefully she knew him well enough to not mind.... and especially to not care that they were in Knockturn Alley now.

"Home sweet home," he commented idly, all in jest. They descended the stairs from Diagon Alley and continued arm-in-arm along the shady street, Ikenna carefully guiding Andrina away from a few toothy hags peddling their wares and one stinky, hooded man eyeing her with his one visible pupil.

He would let her choose their next location, were they to go in and do any shopping or just continue along the street. Ikenna kept his eyes and ears open, however, as he noticed a pair of shady but familiar figures up ahead, one of which was almost too large to remain inconspicuous....
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post

Ikenna had liked Andrina's idea to take to the streets and just see where they ended up. He wrapped his arm around hers and somehow ended up choosing where they wandered, as usual. Hopefully she knew him well enough to not mind.... and especially to not care that they were in Knockturn Alley now.

"Home sweet home," he commented idly, all in jest. They descended the stairs from Diagon Alley and continued arm-in-arm along the shady street, Ikenna carefully guiding Andrina away from a few toothy hags peddling their wares and one stinky, hooded man eyeing her with his one visible pupil.

He would let her choose their next location, were they to go in and do any shopping or just continue along the street. Ikenna kept his eyes and ears open, however, as he noticed a pair of shady but familiar figures up ahead, one of which was almost too large to remain inconspicuous....
Andrina happily walked arm in arm with Ikenna not really caring where it was they went. Seeing that they ended up in Knockturn Alley really didn't surprise her all that much nor did it bother her. After all she had Ikenna with her, he would never let anything happen to her, not that she couldn't take care of herself.

Raising an eyebrow she grinned at him and his comment. "More like Home away from home." she said. She really wouldn't call this place sweet but it was the place to come if you wanted to get information. She held Ikenna's arm just a little tighter as they passed some undesirables... not that she was worried or anything, she just wanted to hold him closer.

Not really interested in going into any of the shops just yet she was happy with just walking around people watching. You really could learn quite a lot just from watching and listening to what was going on around you.
__________________

Last edited by Andrina Rochebarron; 11-12-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Andrina happily walked arm in arm with Ikenna not really caring where it was they went. Seeing that they ended up in Knockturn Alley really didn't surprise her all that much nor did it bother her. After all she had Ikenna with her, he would never let anything happen to her, not that she couldn't take care of herself.

Raising an eyebrow she grinned at him and his comment. "More like Home away from home." she said. She really wouldn't call this place sweet but it was the place to come if you wanted to get information. She held Ikenna's arm just a little tighter as they passed some undesirables... not that she was worried or anything, she just wanted to hold him closer.

Not really interested in going into any of the shops just yet she was happy with just walking around people watching. You really could learn quite a lot just from watching and listening to what was going on around you.
"Home away from home, you're right." Ikenna snickered softly and patted Andrina's arm reassuringly. He would protect her from the usual rubbish roaming the streets, even if she was a perfectly capable witch who could handle Knockturn Alley on her own.

He eyed the starry prophesier's cart curiously and looked toward Andrina. She seemed happy enough to just wander, so he said nothing else and continued walking... and listening.

The two hooded and cloaked figures up ahead had disappeared and Ikenna could not hide an itching desire to follow them. Hmm. What was Bole up to and why was he dragging a member of his staff with him.... particularly down Knockturn Alley?
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.

Last edited by Ikenna Gevrik; 11-13-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
"Home away from home, you're right." Ikenna snickered softly and patted Andrina's arm reassuringly. He would protect her from the usual rubbish roaming the streets, even if she was a perfectly capable witch who could handle Knockturn Alley on her own.

He eyed the starry prophesier's cart curiously and looked toward Andrina. She seemed happy enough to just wander, so he said nothing else and continued walking... and listening.

The two hooded and cloaked figures up ahead had disappeared and Ikenna could not hide an itching desire to follow them. Hmm. What was Bode up to and why was he dragging a member of his staff with him.... particularly down Knockturn Alley?
Andrina placed her hand over Ikenna's when he patted her arm. She always felt safe when she was with him. It was an amazing feeling how she still felt so connected to him even after being away from each other for some time.

As they continued on their little walk she couldn't help but notice how Ikenna seemed to be watching the two figures that had been ahead of them. It was almost as if he knew who they were. "Friends of yours?" she asked with a raised eyebrow while putting some emphasis on the word friends. Hmm, were they someone they needed to keep an eye on. "Would you like to go in there and take a look aruond?" she asked nodding her head in the direction of the establishment the other two went into.
__________________
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Andrina placed her hand over Ikenna's when he patted her arm. She always felt safe when she was with him. It was an amazing feeling how she still felt so connected to him even after being away from each other for some time.

As they continued on their little walk she couldn't help but notice how Ikenna seemed to be watching the two figures that had been ahead of them. It was almost as if he knew who they were. "Friends of yours?" she asked with a raised eyebrow while putting some emphasis on the word friends. Hmm, were they someone they needed to keep an eye on. "Would you like to go in there and take a look around?" she asked nodding her head in the direction of the establishment the other two went into.
Ikenna subconsciously picked up the pace a little bit as he craned his neck to see which way Bole and his...accomplice....had gone. "Not exactly," he answered hesitantly, turning his gaze from the two hooded figures to Andrina.

Ah, but she knew him him too well. He smirked and nodded too. "Have you been practising your legilimency, my dear?" The dark man let go of her arm to take her hand instead, giving it a slight squeeze. She knew he wanted to go into the pub and she presumably knew how he wanted to do his 'investigating' too.

Invisibly. It was the way of The Ghost.
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
Ikenna subconsciously picked up the pace a little bit as he craned his neck to see which way Bole and his...accomplice....had gone. "Not exactly," he answered hesitantly, turning his gaze from the two hooded figures to Andrina.

Ah, but she knew him him too well. He smirked and nodded too. "Have you been practising your legilimency, my dear?" The dark man let go of her arm to take her hand instead, giving it a slight squeeze. She knew he wanted to go into the pub and she presumably knew how he wanted to do his 'investigating' too.

Invisibly. It was the way of The Ghost.
Oh, Ikenna was walking faster. It appeared as if he was on a bit of a mission now. "Not exactly?" she repeated "But you know who they are?" She was pretty sure he knew them, or knew of them at least... why else would he seem so interested in them?

Andrina grinned at his question. "Maybe just a little." she said as she laced her fingers with his and squeezed his hand too. "Well my dear, I think we need to go see what this place has to offer." Who knows, maybe they would be able to work together like they use to. That is if Ikenna was in the mood for getting some information.
__________________
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-14-2010, 01:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Oh, Ikenna was walking faster. It appeared as if he was on a bit of a mission now. "Not exactly?" she repeated "But you know who they are?" She was pretty sure he knew them, or knew of them at least... why else would he seem so interested in them?

Andrina grinned at his question. "Maybe just a little." she said as she laced her fingers with his and squeezed his hand too. "Well my dear, I think we need to go see what this place has to offer." Who knows, maybe they would be able to work together like they use to. That is if Ikenna was in the mood for getting some information.
"Yes, yes I suspect I do," Ikenna slowed their pace as they had reached a spot in the wall before the door of the pub. He pulled Andrina in and held both of her slender hands in his. Although his touch was still gentle his tone and mannerisms were all business. "I agree.... so.... since you've been practising, you must know what I want to do then...."

He glanced over his shoulder as if expecting someone to be watching their every move. There shouldn't have been anyone out there, but he was on guard as always. And he did not want to do anything that would jeopardise Andrina's safety.

Satisfied that no one was currently spying on them in their little cubbyhole, Ikenna turned his attention back to Andrina and looked into her eyes. He focused on non-verbally communicating what he wanted to do in the pub and what she should do, possibly, since she was an unknown to Bole.

"Got it?" the dark wizard whispered, waiting for a response before he would cast the spell to go fully invisible. Andrina would not like talking to a wall, he presumed.
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke
 
GlassXRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lost in time/space
Posts: 8,970


Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers
Default
|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Scurrying quickly though the dusty light not unlike a slender rat, a tall figure with sharp corners at her shoulders, elbows, and hips made her way down the alley. The pale woman had short, tufted black hair that stuck up in all directions. Her cloak, hood down, was heavy brown fur that reached her calves. Right now, both of them were strapped up in three-inch spiked heel leather boots that reached her knees. The boots were put on over dark venim* jeans that matched neatly with a black-purple longsleeved tee. But, above all else, this woman had yellowgreen eyes that pierced through the dim light. She wore no makeup, making her skin seem even more pale with the grey circles around her eyes.

She moved like a shadow and without hesitation, her narrow eyes cutting back and forth. She was debating wether or not to slip into the pub, or to cut up to the apartment. Hm.
__________________
GlassXRose is offline  
Old 11-15-2010, 03:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
"Yes, yes I suspect I do," Ikenna slowed their pace as they had reached a spot in the wall before the door of the pub. He pulled Andrina in and held both of her slender hands in his. Although his touch was still gentle his tone and mannerisms were all business. "I agree.... so.... since you've been practising, you must know what I want to do then...."

He glanced over his shoulder as if expecting someone to be watching their every move. There shouldn't have been anyone out there, but he was on guard as always. And he did not want to do anything that would jeopardise Andrina's safety.

Satisfied that no one was currently spying on them in their little cubbyhole, Ikenna turned his attention back to Andrina and looked into her eyes. He focused on non-verbally communicating what he wanted to do in the pub and what she should do, possibly, since she was an unknown to Bole.

"Got it?" the dark wizard whispered, waiting for a response before he would cast the spell to go fully invisible. Andrina would not like talking to a wall, he presumed.
Andrina held her breath slightly as Ikenna pulled her in and grabbed both her hands. Seeing the look on his face and hearing the tone in his voice she knew he did not pull her close to him for personal reasons though. No, this was all business. "I have an idea," she said in response to his question. However, she knew an idea wasn't what he wanted to hear, he needed to know that she knew exactly what he wanted.

When he looked into her eyes she looked back... looking deep within, listening to what it was he wanted her to do. Once she was sure she heard him correctly she gave his hands a little squeeze. "Got it." she whispered back.

Not wanting to look like they were hiding in the dark trying to be all shifty, Andrina let go of Ikenna's hands and put her arms around his neck. She then pressed her lips against his kissing him like she had dreamt of doing so many times. Not wanting the moment to end she let her lips linger on his.

Yes, kissing him was exactly how she remembered it... perfect.
__________________
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-15-2010, 04:36 AM   #19 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Andrina held her breath slightly as Ikenna pulled her in and grabbed both her hands. Seeing the look on his face and hearing the tone in his voice she knew he did not pull her close to him for personal reasons though. No, this was all business. "I have an idea," she said in response to his question. However, she knew an idea wasn't what he wanted to hear, he needed to know that she knew exactly what he wanted.

When he looked into her eyes she looked back... looking deep within, listening to what it was he wanted her to do. Once she was sure she heard him correctly she gave his hands a little squeeze. "Got it." she whispered back.

Not wanting to look like they were hiding in the dark trying to be all shifty, Andrina let go of Ikenna's hands and put her arms around his neck. She then pressed her lips against his kissing him like she had dreamt of doing so many times. Not wanting the moment to end she let her lips linger on his.

Yes, kissing him was exactly how she remembered it... perfect.
An idea? Ikenna titled his head slightly and couldn't help himself from listening to Andrina's fleeting idea. She usually did have smart ideas.... and he nodded to show approval of this latest one. Perhaps her idea could work in conjunction with his.

He was glad she understood. With their plan now hatched, Ikenna's eyes darted up and down the street just behind Andrina. He noted one slender woman with short hair and shifty eyes slinking away suspiciously but then his attention was drawn back to the woman before him when she suddenly engaged him in a kiss.

It was exactly how he had remembered it too, only somewhat... better, because it was so unexpected. Ikenna naturally moved his hands to her waist and finished the kiss she had started.

"You do have good ideas," he commented after a moment, winking just slightly as he leaned away from Miss Rochebarron.
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
An idea? Ikenna titled his head slightly and couldn't help himself from listening to Andrina's fleeting idea. She usually did have smart ideas.... and he nodded to show approval of this latest one. Perhaps her idea could work in conjunction with his.

He was glad she understood. With their plan now hatched, Ikenna's eyes darted up and down the street just behind Andrina. He noted one slender woman with short hair and shifty eyes slinking away suspiciously but then his attention was drawn back to the woman before him when she suddenly engaged him in a kiss.

It was exactly how he had remembered it too, only somewhat... better, because it was so unexpected. Ikenna naturally moved his hands to her waist and finished the kiss she had started.

"You do have good ideas," he commented after a moment, winking just slightly as he leaned away from Miss Rochebarron.
Andrina was feeling pretty lost in the kiss. So much so that she may have resisted just a wee bit when Ikenna pulled away. "Why thank you," she said smiling at him. "I'm here anytime you need kisses ideas thrown your way." Yes, she would always be there with good ideas for him when he wanted them.


Resisting the urge to kiss him again Andrina put her mind back to the business at hand. She figured the sooner they got this over with then the sooner she would be able to spend more time alone with Ikenna showing him more ideas.

With her arms still around his neck she looked into his eyes as he leaned away from her. "You ready for this?" She of course knew that to be a silly question but she asked anyway. Of course he was most likely ready, he was always ready for an adventure and this certainly was an adventure waiting to happen.
__________________
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-16-2010, 04:08 AM   #21 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Andrina was feeling pretty lost in the kiss. So much so that she may have resisted just a wee bit when Ikenna pulled away. "Why thank you," she said smiling at him. "I'm here anytime you need kisses ideas thrown your way." Yes, she would always be there with good ideas for him when he wanted them.

Resisting the urge to kiss him again Andrina put her mind back to the business at hand. She figured the sooner they got this over with then the sooner she would be able to spend more time alone with Ikenna showing him more ideas.

With her arms still around his neck she looked into his eyes as he leaned away from her. "You ready for this?" She of course knew that to be a silly question but she asked anyway. Of course he was most likely ready, he was always ready for an adventure and this certainly was an adventure waiting to happen.
"Then I will be taking you up on that offer," Ikenna turned his now-twinkling dark eyes back to Andrina's. She couldn't take her hands or her thoughts off him, now could she. As pleased as he was by that fact, he was also a bit annoyed. He needed Andrina to focus. Two aurorers had just entered the shadiest pub in this area of England.

Ikenna needed to know why. And if there was no particular reason for their visit.... well then. He would just have himself some fun observing said aurorers and whoever else happened to be frequenting the pub today.

"Always am," he answered Andrina, blinking once to focus on their task ahead. He gently pulled her arms away from his neck and kissed both of her hands once more before letting them drop. Ikenna took a step back and pulled up his hood, smoothly casting the disillusionment charm on the top of his head as he did so.

His hood fell into place and then nothing remained but a shimmering shadow of the Ghost.
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
Horklump
 
Andrina Rochebarron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
"Then I will be taking you up on that offer," Ikenna turned his now-twinkling dark eyes back to Andrina's. She couldn't take her hands or her thoughts off him, now could she. As pleased as he was by that fact, he was also a bit annoyed. He needed Andrina to focus. Two aurorers had just entered the shadiest pub in this area of England.

Ikenna needed to know why. And if there was no particular reason for their visit.... well then. He would just have himself some fun observing said aurorers and whoever else happened to be frequenting the pub today.

"Always am," he answered Andrina, blinking once to focus on their task ahead. He gently pulled her arms away from his neck and kissed both of her hands once more before letting them drop. Ikenna took a step back and pulled up his hood, smoothly casting the disillusionment charm on the top of his head as he did so.

His hood fell into place and then nothing remained but a shimmering shadow of the Ghost.
Andrina could tell by the look on his face that Ikenna was getting a little annoyed with her. She knew she needed to snap out of it and focus on the task at hand if she planned to pull this one off, which she would. She had never let Ikenna down before and she wasn't about to start now. It was now her turn to disguise herself.

Letting her hands drop after he kissed them she watched as he became his Ghost self. There was no turning back now.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and imagined herself in disguise. When she opened her eyes she looked at her hands and seen hands that were not her own. She then caught a glimpse of her hair... which was now blonde.

Oh Ikenna was so gonna owe her for this one when it was over with.
__________________
Andrina Rochebarron is offline  
Old 11-16-2010, 07:42 AM   #23 (permalink)

Gnome
 
Ikenna Gevrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 258

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
Default
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrina Rochebarron View Post
Andrina could tell by the look on his face that Ikenna was getting a little annoyed with her. She knew she needed to snap out of it and focus on the task at hand if she planned to pull this one off, which she would. She had never let Ikenna down before and she wasn't about to start now. It was now her turn to disguise herself.

Letting her hands drop after he kissed them she watched as he became his Ghost self. There was no turning back now.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and imagined herself in disguise. When she opened her eyes she looked at her hands and seen hands that were not her own. She then caught a glimpse of her hair... which was now blonde.

Oh Ikenna was so gonna owe her for this one when it was over with.
Ikenna let out his breath in a soft sigh as Andrina became clearly not herself. The new woman was younger, with lighter hair, tighter clothes and appearance just... not to his liking. He could see why she might appeal to the aurorers in the pub, however, and so it was a great disguise. The one that had entered with Bole would not be able to keep his eyes off Andrina in that outfit.

"Excellent work, my darling," Ikenna muttered hardly loudly enough for even her to hear. He never did like speaking while invisible and was eager to just get on with the task. Ikenna shifted his weight from one foot to the other and waited for Andrina to lead the way into the pub.

It would certainly look most awkward if the door swung open on its own, after all.
__________________
Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes...

But only death the jealous eyes can close.
Ikenna Gevrik is offline  
Old 11-17-2010, 01:41 AM   #24 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,200

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Andraste shot him a look and she raised her left hand to push some hair from her face. Yeah... wedding rin. Black diamond set in platinum... it sparkles. Look at it. "Maybe I could teach you a few things, duckie. I am a it older and more experienced I daresay," she told him in her usual clipped tone. Pffft. HE could teach HER. Yeah right. "Yes, yes. I was in Slytherin house as well. My sister, rest her soul, was in Gryffindor though. Broke my family's heart. Alexandra wants to be just like her! Gryffindor, quidditch player, future Auror. Can you imagine?!" she gave a flurry of her hands as if to wash the thoughts away.

Hmmm. He was older than her by a decade. Too bad. "Alexandra will soon turn 15. Maybe you could still make her see sense, Marco. Surely she isn't a fan... wait... what is it that you do? I do apologize," she said and her alabaster cheeks showed a faint blush.

"Yes, Knockturn indeed."
Marco eyed her ring as she flicked her hair. Hmmmm married. More of a task. But he liked a challenge. He smirked slightly, more to himself than anything. He didn't care if she caught him though. It wasn't a secretive smile. "Older maybe, but not necessarily more experienced." Haha.

"Quidditch. I am Keeper for the Falcons. A damn good keeper. Well not to big myself up or anything, but I am." Oh yes he was. Max had loved him. Oh Max, he wished he could see the fellow again. "I am sure I can make her see sense. Though I gathered from our meeting, that my cousin had implanted rather nasty ideas in her head, regarding me. I don't believe she favours me, as much as yourself." Hmmm what was her name? Kennedy, he knew that much. But her first name? He was at a loss.
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 11-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #25 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Marco eyed her ring as she flicked her hair. Hmmmm married. More of a task. But he liked a challenge. He smirked slightly, more to himself than anything. He didn't care if she caught him though. It wasn't a secretive smile. "Older maybe, but not necessarily more experienced." Haha.

"Quidditch. I am Keeper for the Falcons. A damn good keeper. Well not to big myself up or anything, but I am." Oh yes he was. Max had loved him. Oh Max, he wished he could see the fellow again. "I am sure I can make her see sense. Though I gathered from our meeting, that my cousin had implanted rather nasty ideas in her head, regarding me. I don't believe she favours me, as much as yourself." Hmmm what was her name? Kennedy, he knew that much. But her first name? He was at a loss.
Andraste smirked at the man as she caught his smile from the corner of her eye. Naughty man he was. "Think what you will," she said and gave him a wink.

Quidditch. Maaaan. Were ALL quidditch players so full of themselves? Must be a prerequisite. "How lovely. I am not a fan of quidditch but my husband is," she said honestly. "I am not sure that I properly introduced myself... I am Andraste," she said with a crooked smile. "Wait... who said I favoured you?" she said cheekily. Then she furrowed her brow and said, "Pretend to be someone you are not. Make her believe that Dylan misjudged you. She is susceptible to charm believe it or not. She is susceptible to other things too." She gave the man a pointed look as if he should GET what she was saying.
Erindipity is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163