SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (http://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Changing Rooms (http://www.snitchseeker.com/changing-rooms/)
-   -   Portfolio: My Patronus Is My Art (http://www.snitchseeker.com/changing-rooms/my-patronus-is-my-art-113169/)

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 12:54 AM

My Patronus Is My Art
 
:moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose::moose: :moose: :moose: :moose:

Hi all!

It's me, Moose, or Jay. I go more by the latter, but will definitely answer to the former because I'm so full of energy and probably drank about a gallon of coffee before typing up this introduction who's to say? You don't have any proof!!!:whistle:

Let's not get off tangent here, my apologies. I've been apart of Snitchseeker for such a long time, longer than some, less than some others. Still though I've always loved this community.

Something that I've loved much longer than Snitchseeker (and don't forget I love Snitchseeker!) has been creating Art. Drawing Characters, and or other things (Depends on what I'm motivated to make at the time). I finally want to share all of that with you.

:moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose:

I've started drawing my Characters that I play in the SSRPG, and I've even drawn a few other User's Characters as well.

I'll be doing my best to keep sharing my creations in here for you all.

I also want to extend the invitation for requests. As I said above I've drawn other User's Characters. If you like what you see from my work, don't hesitate to ask me to draw one of your characters. I wouldn't even mind if you thought to challenge me :whaa:, and request for other things besides SSRPG Characters. You'll see that I'll be sharing things in here besides Harry Potter related pieces so don't be afraid.

Anyways Welcome to My Art

Your Snitchseeker Resident Moose Smiley User.

SPOILER!!: Request Box
  • Mordred & Oakey - Requested by Stefan
  • Kanto Starter Pokemon - Requested by FearlessLeader19
  • Anti-Gravity Gunter - Requested by sweetpinkpixie
The Fine Print: Since this isn't a request shop, but I am taking requests. I should make it apparent that if there are any requests they will be done at my leisure and will be finished out of order depending on what inspires me the most to create first. Your Requests are to help inspire me to create and to share. My Art is for you all to Enjoy.

What's an Index? Is it like a Legend no those are Maps... A Glossary? No Wait...yes...Okay we're good.
Self Portraits
Kanto Starter Pokemon
My Best Pokemon Team
A Heroic Creation
:moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose: :moose:

hermionesclone 08-13-2019 01:13 AM

JAY!MOOSE!

WELCOME TO GLADRAGS! I’m so excited to see your creations eeeee :loved:

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 01:23 AM

Self Portraits or is it? Am I actually a Moose!?
 

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermionesclone (Post 12423874)
JAY!MOOSE!

WELCOME TO THE COUTURE CLOSET! I’m so excited to see your creations eeeee :loved:

Thank you Kita! :moose:

This is gonna be so new for me and so fun!!!

:mwaha:

Stefan 08-13-2019 01:28 AM

*walks in here admiring the artworks*...*OOOH*...MOOSE ART! :whaa:

requests a Mordy and Oakey one :whistle:

FearlessLeader19 08-13-2019 01:29 AM

Love your artwork, Jay :x3:

You know what I wanna request? The Kanto Starter Pokemon, if you don't mind ^_^

sweetpinkpixie 08-13-2019 01:32 AM

:whaa:

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU FINALLY DID THIS JAY OMG SLDFKJKSLFJLSJKLJFLSJLS

IT'S BEEN FOREVER COMING, YOU KNOW?! :whaa:

and I want a drawing of someone :mellow: I don't know who but I DO :whaa:

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 12423884)
*walks in here admiring the artworks*...*OOOH*...MOOSE ART! :whaa:

requests a Mordy and Oakey one :whistle:

Oh Oh I think I have a good idea brewing in my Head Gears. :moose:

No wait...that was slashed out? So maybe I don't but I do and I will definitely get something of the Gunters and Mordaunts for you :moose:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 (Post 12423885)
Love your artwork, Jay :x3:

You know what I wanna request? The Kanto Starter Pokemon, if you don't mind ^_^

Oh Wow... We're going with the Pokemon..This sounds like Fun. I'm all for it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie (Post 12423887)
:whaa:

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU FINALLY DID THIS JAY OMG SLDFKJKSLFJLSJKLJFLSJLS

IT'S BEEN FOREVER COMING, YOU KNOW?! :whaa:

and I want a drawing of someone :mellow: I don't know who but I DO :whaa:

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANTED THIS!! :moose::moose::moose:

I'm ready to take a request whenever you think of someone <3

sweetpinkpixie 08-13-2019 01:51 AM

I ADORE YOUR FIRST SELF PORTRAIT, JAY! I like that you have a drawing style that is so YOU, you know? Like I could pick it out of a doodle line up :loved:

And I'm kind of feeling a SCENE? The one that comes to mind is our first Oakey and Airey interaction in Astronomy when Airey charmed the room to act anti-gravity-like and Oakey was just floating around getting hurt and chasing after his helmet:lmao:

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie (Post 12423899)
I ADORE YOU UR FIRST SELF PORTRAIT, JAY! I like that you have a drawing style that is so YOU, you know? Like I could pick it out of a doodle line up :loved:

And I'm kind of feeling a SCENE? The one that comes to mind is our first Oakey and Airey interaction in Astronomy when Airey charmed the room to act anti-gravity-like and Oakey was just floating around getting hurt and chasing after his helmet:lmao:

A Full Fledged Illustration. That’s a challenge I can get behind. If I’m not mistaken Alice Fischer bit his foot too.

Uncle Moose 08-13-2019 11:41 PM

WHA?!?!? Pokémon?!
 

FYI Bulbasaur was tough to draw on memory and I don’t have the best light green colors to match it’s actual colors.

FearlessLeader19 08-14-2019 12:44 AM

*flails about* But these are perfection, Jay! Love them!

BanaBatGirl 08-14-2019 12:45 AM

Those are so cute, Jay! I love your artwork! :D :glomp:

Uncle Moose 08-24-2019 08:46 PM

My Best Pokemon Team
 
Photos!: My Pokemon Partner, Radio

I've used this Dude in all my Teams whenever possible since High School.


She's such a shy girl :P

Photos!: My Pokemon Partner, Speedy

Shinnies are always cool!!

Photos!: My Pokemon Partner, Ptera

Revived a Fossil Diva

sweetpinkpixie 08-25-2019 03:38 AM

you know what might be fun to try, Jay :hmm: cross over Pokemon...RP charrie or HP charries reimagined as Pokemon. I did this in college once with my friends where we did each other:xd: mostly puns on each other names in some way BUT might be a fun way to blend two of your interests :pea:

Uncle Moose 08-29-2019 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie (Post 12425547)
you know what might be fun to try, Jay :hmm: cross over Pokemon...RP charrie or HP charries reimagined as Pokemon. I did this in college once with my friends where we did each other:xd: mostly puns on each other names in some way BUT might be a fun way to blend two of your interests :pea:

I love this idea. another Idea would be them casting the Patronus and a Pokemon that resemble their's being conjured from it.

It's easy to know what Harry, Ron, and Hermione's will be

Uncle Moose 08-29-2019 01:48 AM

Super Hero
 
You ever feel inspired so much by your imagination to draw a Hero

And then 7 Years Later redraw him.

This is my Hero,The Solar Soldier created in 2012
Photos!: THE SOLAR SOLDIER
https://i.postimg.cc/QxPwXgSS/8-C128...-B9-EE3-A4.jpg
lookit that cheesy signature at the bottom.

And this is his Reboot, Re-imagining, 2019
Photos!: THE SOLAR SOLDIER: REBIRTH


I did a few more besides Solar Soldier (did I forget to mention?) Anyways I did the same as I did above. I have the Original and then the "Reboot" below it


And this is the Reboot.


It doesn't feel right unless there's a third. You get Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman...but what about me!?

Well I did have one more to add to that :moose:

I give you ...

Photos!: All-Seeing, Ms.Seer!
https://i.postimg.cc/br9y5fkg/895-C3...A357-E2-AE.jpg
I'll be honest... I wasn't aware what seers were entirely, and my younger brain decided on EYE MAGICIANS!
I learned lessons. Here is her Reboot!


sweetpinkpixie 09-05-2019 12:00 AM

oh man Jay I love these :xd: and yes...I totally drew my own superheroes when I was a teen too:lol: mine were Sailor Senshi though (based on the zodiac) and I did concept art for a tv show me and my dormmates created (also based on the Sailor Senshi).

I'm not saying you should give us a taste of a comic panel for these characters...only I am totally saying you should give us a taste of what their comic might look like :whistle: *all the demands*

Uncle Moose 09-11-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie (Post 12426905)
oh man Jay I love these :xd: and yes...I totally drew my own superheroes when I was a teen too:lol: mine were Sailor Senshi though (based on the zodiac) and I did concept art for a tv show me and my dormmates created (also based on the Sailor Senshi).

I'm not saying you should give us a taste of a comic panel for these characters...only I am totally saying you should give us a taste of what their comic might look like :whistle: *all the demands*

I haven't done a comic panel since College :whaa:

I love how you keep jumping in here with these ideas, Kath. I appreciate how invested you are in my work.
:moose:


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180