sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9820
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

13501229
742240
View Points

Members

There are 225 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , hermionesclone , AnDus , Zoe , chiffonwedding , natekka , Yaya , laurange , Ringo , Lislchen

19 members
206 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Brennan Cooper Era

Brennan Cooper Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Brennan Cooper [IC January 2064 - December 2067; OOC January 2007 - December 2009]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-30-2008, 07:35 AM
Pigwidgeon Took Pigwidgeon Took is offline
 
Default Holding Room

Sometimes, Level Four workers need more than a day to deal with certain things. If that's the case, bring the creatures in here, there are cages of all sizes and strengths, lock them up, and you won't have to worry about them getting loose or harming anything. All the cages immediately bind the occupant (no matter what size, shape, or kind) with the cage until the releasement charm is performed. This includes spirits being bound and unable to float through the bars of the cages. These cages can withstand all forms of abuse from teeth that can bite through concrete to metal-melting flames.

The Holding room is for the more serious, longlasting, and dangerous cases of Bestiary.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Em's the Game's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Great PNW!
Posts: 1,330

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eddy Matheus Basilthorne
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivan Callistus
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default

Ivan poked his head inside the entrance to the holding room. "Hallooo!" He called out. "Anybody here? We've got some Leachapillers in the 3rd Level breakroom! Somebody?! Help?"

Ivan scratched his head, not sure if he should venture in very far to find the person in charge. Still, he was quite interested in dangerous magical creatures - they had such colorful histories. He edged in a bit more. "Hallooo?!"
__________________

Ivan Callistus: Optimistic Oblivious Obliviator

If only all mistakes could be obliviated...
Em's the Game is offline  
Old 02-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Teal heard a guy shouting for assistance one room down, so with a sigh he walked down the hall into the holding room, where he found Callistus, one of the obliviators. With a slight smile, Teal walked into the room and greeted the guy, "Good morning Callistus." he said with a nod, looking around the cages, making sure that none of the creature's had gotten loose or something. "Can I help you with something?" he asked with an inquisitive look, the guy did look rather harried and worried about something.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 02-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Em's the Game's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Great PNW!
Posts: 1,330

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eddy Matheus Basilthorne
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivan Callistus
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default

"Leachapillars in the breakroom on our level," Ivan replied. "Some idiot left them sitting around in a bag - they looked like raisins." He burped. "'Excuse me. I accidently ate one." He still felt queasy from the medi-wizard's vomiting-inducement potions. Of course, vomiting was better than having your blood drained by a leachapillar, but still...what a way to be cured!

"Thought maybe somebody down here ought to come get them." He ran a hand through his mussed-up hair, eyes roaming the holding cells. Fascinating. "And find the prat who left them lying about!" Ivan added, crankily.

"Do you suppose I could look around for a bit? Dangerous creatures are an interest of mine..." He shot the man a hopeful look. "Been thinking about studying them academically, you know...graduate work level."
__________________

Ivan Callistus: Optimistic Oblivious Obliviator

If only all mistakes could be obliviated...
Em's the Game is offline  
Old 02-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Once Callistus had mentioned that Leachapillar's were released in the third level's break room. Teal couldn't help but sigh in relief. Those would be easy to handle, at least it wasn't some type of quick little devil, he wasn't about to go running around the ministry. Then, Teal looked to the guy and said, "Oh, I see. What are creature's like that doing on your level anyways?" he asked curiusly, while walking over to one of the desks and pulling out a brown back from within one of its drawers.

Teal laughed as the guy belched, and was pretty sure the guy will be alright. "No worrie's mate. Your stomach acid's should have killed it by now, you might want to take something for it just in case." he said, as it might have clung to the upper parts of the stomach area. Teal pulled out his wand and walked over to the door, "Alright I'll go sort all this out. And don't worry, we'll catch the bloody idiot, sooner or later." he assured him, taking another sweeping look of the holding room.

As Callistus asked about seeing the rest of the room, Teal nodded. It wasn't like he could break into the cages, and not that he would want to anyways. "Oh sure, of course. We don't really have much around now." he said with a shrug, "Just a sphinx over in the corner over there, and there is an erkling right here that we really don't know what to do with. I think it will end up going back to Germany." he said with a shrug, looking at the slightly demonic elf looking creature. The job had actually been pretty quiet lately. With a sigh, Teal opened the door and walked out to go fix the problem that was going on in break room on the third level.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 02-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Em's the Game's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Great PNW!
Posts: 1,330

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eddy Matheus Basilthorne
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivan Callistus
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default

"Thanks, mate," Ivan said. The man left, presumably to clean up the leachapillars. So Ivan went to investigate the sphinx and the erkling. After a few minutes staring at them and them staring back at him, it was apparent there wasn't much to see. Not like a dragon. Oh how Ivan missed the dragons back home!

Ivan burped again and left in search of some indigestive potions. The medi-wizard had said those would be okay to use after an hour or so. Maybe the cafeteria had some. Last week's spicy bean soup had created a demand for all sorts of relief potions. And a some strong air cleaning spells.
__________________

Ivan Callistus: Optimistic Oblivious Obliviator

If only all mistakes could be obliviated...
Em's the Game is offline  
Old 02-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
amy_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BAA meeting
Posts: 6,573

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marisa Fairfield aka Risa or MJ
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jocelyn Paisley
Magical Creatures
Default
A Dog Chasing Cars Keeper of Hagrid's Unusual Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDARDSKY View Post
Teal smiled as Jocelyn said she wanted to see the holding room, she really did seem extatic about it. But who wouldn't be? Dangerous creatures were always interesting to look at, maybe even humbling. Once they reached the door, Teal gave an unnoticable glance over to Jocelyn as he spotted her fixing her hair, I've still got it.., he thought to himself, smiling slightly as he opened the door.

Walking down the corridor, the holding room was six rooms down. When they finally reached it, Teal stopped at the door and sighed slightly. "It's usually alot busier in there, we only have a few creatures in here right now." he said with a shrug as he opened the door. "After you." he said with a half-smile, slightly peering into the room full of strange cages.


ooc: next post in holding room; you can go ahead
ooc- ladies first?? thank you.

Jocelyn glanced over to Teal before looking into the room. "Thank you," she said walking past him entering in. The room was rather larger then what she had expected containing cages of all shapes, sizes, and material. She noticed most of the cages remained unoccupied, "Yes it does seem rather empty."

She walked further into the room and heard a noise coming from a few cages in the back. When she reached the end of the first row she saw the few creature he had mentioned that was awaiting trial. "Are these the ones thats waiting," she asked pointing to the sphinx.
__________________
amy_b is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 04:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Teal followed Joselyn into the room, nodding as she gave her polite 'thanks'. He looked aound at the two creatures that were being held at the moment, word had been very slow lately. "Indeed." he said, agreeing with her, hopefully his division would be having more action soon, they had definately had a dry spell as of late.

Teal smiled as she asked if these were the creatures that were on trial, Teal gave her a swift nod, "Yeah they are, the sphinx's trial was yesterday. It was close, but Wizengamont and me finally decided that the sphinx could be sent back to Gringotts, just under much more supervision than it was before." he said, walking over to the smaller cage, the one that was holding the small, demonic, and sinister looking Erkling. The little elf turned towards them, and gave them vicious wink. Teal turned to Joselyn and motioned toward the violent little critting, "This little guy was found at a park in Eastbourne, he is charged of killing six muggle children, and his trial is already looking quite ugly. Its going to be a long day tomorrow." Teal said with a wary smile, he was dissapointed that he didn't have anything extraordinary to show Joselyn, but he figured the time would come soon enough.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 05:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
amy_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BAA meeting
Posts: 6,573

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marisa Fairfield aka Risa or MJ
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jocelyn Paisley
Magical Creatures
Default
A Dog Chasing Cars Keeper of Hagrid's Unusual Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Man View Post
Teal followed Joselyn into the room, nodding as she gave her polite 'thanks'. He looked aound at the two creatures that were being held at the moment, word had been very slow lately. "Indeed." he said, agreeing with her, hopefully his division would be having more action soon, they had definately had a dry spell as of late.

Teal smiled as she asked if these were the creatures that were on trial, Teal gave her a swift nod, "Yeah they are, the sphinx's trial was yesterday. It was close, but Wizengamont and me finally decided that the sphinx could be sent back to Gringotts, just under much more supervision than it was before." he said, walking over to the smaller cage, the one that was holding the small, demonic, and sinister looking Erkling. The little elf turned towards them, and gave them vicious wink. Teal turned to Joselyn and motioned toward the violent little critting, "This little guy was found at a park in Eastbourne, he is charged of killing six muggle children, and his trial is already looking quite ugly. Its going to be a long day tomorrow." Teal said with a wary smile, he was dissapointed that he didn't have anything extraordinary to show Joselyn, but he figured the time would come soon enough.
Jocelyn stood very still as she glared at the sphinx. “Humm,” she replied in regards to the creature being returned under heavy watch. Then she noticed the little elf and when it gave a wink she shuddered. Jocelyn noticed Teal referring to the elf and she listened to him tell the store of what the little creature had done. “What,” she said astonished. “Six children,” she repeated in a disgusted tone. “Well I am sorry to hear that you are going to have a rough day tomorrow.” She looked back to the elf and felt the disgust rising, “Can we continue the tour?”
__________________
amy_b is offline  
Old 03-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout
 
Pigwidgeon Took's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wangdoodleland.
Posts: 31,289
Default
Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

AJ strode into the Holding Room, cracking her neck as she did so. In her arm was a little manilla envelope, a thin little package that couldn't contain more than a few pieces of paper. As she closed the door behind her she was surprised to see 2 of her employees already in here.

"Good day to you both, is there something I need to know about?" she asked, curious as to why 2 workers would be in the holding room with no animals in there. She wondered if they forgot to tell her about an incoming animal or she was somehow bypassed in the mix of it all.

"Well, I don't see any little animals in here, unless they're invisible?" she asked, and walked over to the Sphinx to complete her task of why she entered in the first place.

Opening her thin little envelope, she took out a little tag, and attached it to the cage it was in. This was a notice to return the Sphinx to Gringotts, and it had both her Signature and the Wizengamot's approval stamp on it, and also a tag requesting her cage be returned.

"This big guy is heading back to work soon, I hear... not sure when but I got this from the Wizengamot earlier today, his return tag... " she said shrugging, and turned back to her employees congretating in the room, still awaiting their answer.
__________________
Looking for some color?
(click the button... you know you want to)
Pigwidgeon Took is offline  
Old 03-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Teal nodded solomnly as he noticed Joselyn's disgust for the elf's doings, it was truly horrible. He gave a quick smile, "No worrie's, I'll have had worse." he said with a curt nod. Teal heard the door to the holding room creak open in there she was, his Department head, Aricca Silverstone stepping into the holding room.

Teal gave Aricca a smirk, and a warm smile all the same before replying, "No nothing at all Aricca, just showing Joselyn here around, getting her acquainted with the department. Hope thats okay." he said with a playful wink, hoping that his Department head would take it all in good nature. Teal watched as Aricca placed the tag on the cage, and he knew exactly what it was. With a slight 'oh' in excitement, Teal walked over to her and the sphinx. "Okay great. I'll have it transferred first thing tomorrow, I believe thats when Gringotss is expecting the transfer. I just got the pass of travel by portkey from Brothmeister, so that will be initiated tomorrow I assume." Teal said, with a smug grin on his face, he was relieved to finally have all of this business with the sphinx worked out. "Gringotts will have the cage back by tomorrow afternoon I suppose, looks like things are running smoothly." he said with a grin and nod to Aricca, and then giving Josely a wink of reassurance, hopefully she was now getting more of a feel for the job.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout
 
Pigwidgeon Took's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wangdoodleland.
Posts: 31,289
Default
Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Man View Post
Teal nodded solomnly as he noticed Joselyn's disgust for the elf's doings, it was truly horrible. He gave a quick smile, "No worrie's, I'll have had worse." he said with a curt nod. Teal heard the door to the holding room creak open in there she was, his Department head, Aricca Silverstone stepping into the holding room.

Teal gave Aricca a smirk, and a warm smile all the same before replying, "No nothing at all Aricca, just showing Joselyn here around, getting her acquainted with the department. Hope thats okay." he said with a playful wink, hoping that his Department head would take it all in good nature. Teal watched as Aricca placed the tag on the cage, and he knew exactly what it was. With a slight 'oh' in excitement, Teal walked over to her and the sphinx. "Okay great. I'll have it transferred first thing tomorrow, I believe thats when Gringotss is expecting the transfer. I just got the pass of travel by portkey from Brothmeister, so that will be initiated tomorrow I assume." Teal said, with a smug grin on his face, he was relieved to finally have all of this business with the sphinx worked out. "Gringotts will have the cage back by tomorrow afternoon I suppose, looks like things are running smoothly." he said with a grin and nod to Aricca, and then giving Josely a wink of reassurance, hopefully she was now getting more of a feel for the job.
AJ smiled in return, "Oh of course," she said, noticing the wink, "get the new arrivals comfortable with things here, just remember, don't get attached to the animals here, no matter how long we've got them." she looked at the erkling, "not that that'd be a problem with these guys, but just warning you," she said smiling at Joselyn. "Sounds great Teal, we'll get this guy shipped off tomorrow, and make us all happy.

"Don't get her hurt, Teal, we don't need employee's to be scared of working here," she said smiling and strode out of the room, thinking there was a little something hidden in Teal's agenda. Oh well, she shrugged it off, he was only human. A male human, non-the-less, so it was bound to happen.
__________________
Looking for some color?
(click the button... you know you want to)
Pigwidgeon Took is offline  
Old 03-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
amy_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BAA meeting
Posts: 6,573

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marisa Fairfield aka Risa or MJ
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jocelyn Paisley
Magical Creatures
Default
A Dog Chasing Cars Keeper of Hagrid's Unusual Pets

Jocelyn nodded her head in understanding to have had worse. Then as she heard the door open she almost jumped as she turned to see a women enter. Jocelyn had seen the women in the break room, but she had no clue as to who she was. So rather then being rude Jocelyn just smiled politely to the women and watched as she walked over placing a tag on the Sphinx cage.

Then as the women started to exit Jocelyn gave a nod as if saying goodbye and she looked to Teal. As soon as the door had shut from the women’s exit she asked in almost a whisper, “Who was that?”
__________________
amy_b is offline  
Old 05-18-2008, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora
 
XanaSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Default
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

Bailey the house elf arrived in the hoding room, trying to move as quietly as possible. He approached the cages holding the Erkling and the sphinx and snapped his fingers. Their restraints were released and their cages opened, allowing them to get out. The Erkling immediately responded, rushing from the room toward the break room.

Bailey is being teaching those bad wizards a lesson! Bailey thought happily, then disapparating back to join his friends in another department.
__________________
XanaSnape is offline  
Old 05-18-2008, 11:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Jack entered without noticing any elf in the room, he went straight to the cages that were supposed to contain the Erkling and another one the Sphynx, "Gone" just what he thought in the Break Room.

He rushed out the room to tell the one in charge and possibly find them.
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Teal had pulled an all nighter, and finally made it make to the Ministry around mid-day after rescuing there very, very valuable creatures, or soon to be creatures. Smugglers had gotten hold of these precious Dragon eggs and were planning on selling them for galleons and galleons. How bad that could’ve been if an amateur tried to raise a Dragon, the result would be catastrophic. Teal scoffed at the thought.

Shaking his head slightly, Teal looking down into the very carefully padded crate that he was holding on to as he walking into the Level Four holding room. Teal was quite impressed with himself actually, he’d put a stop to the man who smuggled the eggs single handedly; the man was now on trial and likely facing Azkaban. The fact he was proud of though, was that he managed to get through the escapade without harming a single one of the precious Dragon eggs. He found the right cage off at the right of the room and set the crate that held the eggs at his feet.

Reaching down into the crate, Teal pulled out the bright purple egg first. The thing was warm, and Teal had a strong feeling that he knew what was going to hatch from it. The purple coloring was just too obvious. He set the egg in the cage softly and leaned over the crate again to take out the next egg.

The egg he picked up this time was completely black, not any other sort of coloring at all. Teal sighed slightly as he hurried it to the holding cage, it was pretty got to the touch. Smiling as he lined it up in it’s space, Teal remember all the time he spend doing this kind of stuff at the Dragon Reservation in Romania. These eggs would be able to hatch in the Ministry, but a few weeks after they did hatch, Teal would be sure to see them off to Romania. It was the best place for them, even better than the British Reservation he had to admit.

Teal bend over the crate again and lifted up the next egg, it was an earthy brown color that was speckled with green. Smiling slightly as he inspected it a little more, Teal laughed as he remember stowing a huge batch of eggs just like these. He knew exactly what was going to come of this little guy. Setting it in the cage, Teal made sure it was in the right position before he knelt down to pick up the final egg.

This one was heavier than the rest, and it’s surface was so much tougher and dense. The dragon egg was a cement color, and Teal shrugged slightly as he lifted it into the cage. Setting it in the right spot, Teal sighed in approval. They were finally all safe, just ready to be hatched. The Bureau was going to love this, as he pulled out his wand from underneath his cloak. A simple incubation charm would do the trick every two days until they hatched. By the feeling of the eggs, there were only a few weeks away from hatching. With the swish of his wand, the incubation charm was placed and he knew that the eggs were set and ready to go; Teal didn’t make mistakes in this situation.

Ok then.” He muttered to himself gruffly, as he turned around to leave the Holding Room. Now it was time to inform the Dragon Bureau so they could take care of these eggs and see to it that their incubation period went as smoothly as possible.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 12-13-2008, 02:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Erkling
 
kaZombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canaduh
Posts: 20,888

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikolaus Callaghan
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kasandra Tonks
Magical Creatures
Default
Toothpick Disappearer * Likes her 'figgies' * Mmm... Bagels!

With a full mug of coffee and her hair now brushed and tied back, glasses on her face- Kasandra walked in, and right away over towards the dragon eggs. When ready to work, Kasandra would actually look quite sophisticated. Her hair was out of the way, smart thick black glasses on, and a note book ready to write down anything needed.

Right away she knew one. "Oh A welsh green?" She said to herself, bending over to look at the brown and green speckled egg. Quickly she wrote down the appearance and the assumed species that was ready to hatch from the egg.

Carefully Kasandra ran her hand across the cement color egg, only confirming her assumptions. Quick she wrote down Hungarian horntail on her paper with a smile and moved on.

Then she looked at the black egg and squirmed with exicement. This could no possibly a Norwegian Ridgeback? She scribbled down the species and moved onto the last one.

"Bright purple?"
Kasandra could not remember what it could possibly be. After exaiming the egg for a moment, she pulled out a book from her back and flipped through some pages. She had never come across a purple egg before! She could only have theories on what it could be. Quickly she threw her book back into her bag and headed up to the office.
__________________
devARTfaceBOOK

kaZombie is offline  
Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Weasley Woman
Puffskein
 
PinkPixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: :)
Posts: 1,086

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasmine Aurora Black
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Pablo Raul Verdez
Magical Creatures
Default

Pablo walked behind the business-like Kassandra into the Level Four holding room, and he also brought along some legal pads and his trusty pen to write down anything that they deemed important.

As Kass wrote studied and identified all of the dragons, Pablo copied her notes onto his paper.

Green speckled Egg: Welsh Green
Cement Egg: Hungarian Hortail
Black Egg: Norwegian Ridgeback
Bright Purple Egg:


Just as Pablo was about to copy the last one down, he saw Kass's confused expression, and looked up from his work.

As she pulled out a book, Pablo asked, "Oh? Are you unsure about this one too? I guess we'll have to ask Teal about it..." Pablo trailed off, capping his pen, tucking his legal pad under his arm, and following Kassandra back to work.
__________________
Dear Fail: COME BACK! I miss you! <333333333333333 Focus
PinkPixie is offline  
Old 12-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
Toshi Slughorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 565

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toshi Slughorn
Seventh Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson Vane
Magical Creatures
Default

Coughing and sweating, Samson entered the Room, struggling with a man, who looked like a beast and smelled like one, too.

"HEY THERE! I NEED SOME HELP! HES GOING BERSERK!"
He tried to push the werewolf man in one of the cages, but it didn`t work and the wild man let out a roar.

The man had been forced to appear in the ministry to register himself, but when Samson had asked him to fill out the form, the man became enraged and was now more like a beast than a man, so Samson was trying to lock him up in one of the cages first to wait for him to calm.

Last edited by Toshi Slughorn; 12-25-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Toshi Slughorn is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Erkling
 
kaZombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canaduh
Posts: 20,888

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikolaus Callaghan
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kasandra Tonks
Magical Creatures
Default
Toothpick Disappearer * Likes her 'figgies' * Mmm... Bagels!

Kass was walking back into the holding room, as Pablo was walking out. She smiled at him. "Don't bother going in there, I already talked to him. The purple one is most likely a mixed breed. We won't really know until it hatches." She exlained, as she looked back and over behind Pablo.

"What?" She said, seeing a man struggling... with something. And it seemed ot to happy, and not too willing to go into a cage. The man looked as though he was about to give up on the creature, when Kass thought quickly. Kass grabbed her wand out of her back pocket, and ran over towards the cage. "STUPEFY" She pointed her wand at the beast, having it stumble back into the cage.

Quickly she helped the man shut, and lock the creature into the cage, and tried to catch her breath. "What is this all about? Are you okay?" She asked hin.
__________________
devARTfaceBOOK

kaZombie is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
Toshi Slughorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 565

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toshi Slughorn
Seventh Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson Vane
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaZombie View Post
Kass was walking back into the holding room, as Pablo was walking out. She smiled at him. "Don't bother going in there, I already talked to him. The purple one is most likely a mixed breed. We won't really know until it hatches." She exlained, as she looked back and over behind Pablo.

"What?" She said, seeing a man struggling... with something. And it seemed ot to happy, and not too willing to go into a cage. The man looked as though he was about to give up on the creature, when Kass thought quickly. Kass grabbed her wand out of her back pocket, and ran over towards the cage. "STUPEFY" She pointed her wand at the beast, having it stumble back into the cage.

Quickly she helped the man shut, and lock the creature into the cage, and tried to catch her breath. "What is this all about? Are you okay?" She asked hin.
"Whoa.....thank you very much", Samson coughed and leaned against the wall.
Inside the cage the man was still roaring.
"Its a werewolf. He was forced to appear in the ministry to register, but when I tried to convince him to fill out the form, he attacked me, I think he`s been living wild for too long and is like more wolf than man...scary..."
Toshi Slughorn is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Erkling
 
kaZombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canaduh
Posts: 20,888

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikolaus Callaghan
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kasandra Tonks
Magical Creatures
Default
Toothpick Disappearer * Likes her 'figgies' * Mmm... Bagels!

Kass looked over at the man currently locked in the cage. "Werewolf?" She never really had much expeirence with werewolves. "It isn't close to a full moon is it?" She asked watched the man/wolf try to fight with the bars of his cage.
__________________
devARTfaceBOOK

kaZombie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
SS 100 Triumphant

DIMC
Puffskein
 
Paintbrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Over the Rainbow.
Posts: 1,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harvey Jarvis
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Eleonora Bloom
International Cooperation
Default
Horses Forever! l l Writer for Life l Yearbook alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaZombie View Post
Kass looked over at the man currently locked in the cage. "Werewolf?" She never really had much expeirence with werewolves. "It isn't close to a full moon is it?" She asked watched the man/wolf try to fight with the bars of his cage.
Ana heard the rattling of cage bars as she approached the door of the Holding Room. Frowning, she wondered what on Earth could be causing such a noise, and stopped short when she saw the man behind bars, near the entrance.

Opposite the cage stood Kass, her wand out, talking to a man who seemed to be from the werewolf department.

Approaching her two coworkers, Ana heard Kass's question.

"No, full moon was two weeks ago," she answered. "What happened, exactly? What's wrong with him?"
__________________
Paintbrush is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
Toshi Slughorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 565

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toshi Slughorn
Seventh Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson Vane
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintbrush View Post
Ana heard the rattling of cage bars as she approached the door of the Holding Room. Frowning, she wondered what on Earth could be causing such a noise, and stopped short when she saw the man behind bars, near the entrance.

Opposite the cage stood Kass, her wand out, talking to a man who seemed to be from the werewolf department.

Approaching her two coworkers, Ana heard Kass's question.

"No, full moon was two weeks ago," she answered. "What happened, exactly? What's wrong with him?"
Toshi looked at the approaching woman. "I don`t know, I asked him to register and fill out the rigistration form and he started attacking me! I guess he`s not been living under humans for a long time and has started behaving like a wolf even when he`s not transformed...I think Ill have to find out more about him and try to fill out his form because he doesn`t seem to be able to do that at the moment, not in this state..."
He looked down his body. There were a few cuts from struggling with the werewolf. "I dun`t know if he bit me, he certainly scratched me", he said looking worried. "It all went so fast...I think Ill visit St. Mungo`s to let them check..."
Toshi Slughorn is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
SS 100 Triumphant

DIMC
Puffskein
 
Paintbrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Over the Rainbow.
Posts: 1,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harvey Jarvis
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Eleonora Bloom
International Cooperation
Default
Horses Forever! l l Writer for Life l Yearbook alumnus

Ana looked at the man with concern.

"Yes, you should probably do that, just in case," she agreed, nodding thoughtfully. "As for this guy, well, I'm sure you can leave him here for the time being, perhaps he'll calm down in a bit and then be able to fill out the necessary forms."
__________________
Paintbrush is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176