sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 239 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , Holmesian Feline , sbowsbows , Hey Ju , MadMadamMalfoy , FearlessLeader19 , RavenWolf9212 , Dokimoto

12 members
227 guests.

Members in Chat:

harry potter cosplay costumes for sale

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts > Upper Floors > Astronomy

Astronomy Can you see it in the stars? Grab your telescope and prepare to sit in on some stellar lessons!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:42 PM
MunchyBubbles MunchyBubbles is offline
 
Default The Office of Kalen Kennedy

Right next to the Astronomy classroom is Kalen's small private office, which he moved from inside the library. The walls are lined with bookshelves full of his own personal books. You'll notice several books on Latin, violin music and curiously even some old muggle fantasy books as well.

A large picture of the Cambridge Library sits on one of the bookshelves, as do his varying degrees. If one looks close enough you might see a few pictures of him and his brothers, a single photograph of a happy smiling blonde woman, and a picture of him with two former students, who happen to be his niece and nephew. A seemingly new addition to the picture collection is a picture of him and Professor Wayland smiling and laughing at the camera in what appears to be Paris? Wonder what that’s all about?

If you look around you may spot his two cats, Mr. Tumnus and Aslan laying on their own little beds, which were resting next to a long green couch. That also seems to be new.

There are two comfy leather chairs for people to sit in on the other side of his desk.

Feel free to knock on the door and wait for him to open it and invite you in!
Old 09-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 188,175

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aretha Skywats
Sixth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Knock, knock!

Kay made sure to knock on the door to Kalen's office. She figured this was a good place to look for him first and if he wasn't in his office, she'd try to find him somewhere else that he would most likely frequent.

The woman stood there waiting patiently. She had meant to talk with him last night, after the Feast but things had gotten hectic what with seeing the Ravenclaws all settled in and the abrupt changes brought about by those two... just thinking about Calvin and Julian made her scowl.
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is online now  
Old 09-04-2018, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Knock, knock!

Kay made sure to knock on the door to Kalen's office. She figured this was a good place to look for him first and if he wasn't in his office, she'd try to find him somewhere else that he would most likely frequent.

The woman stood there waiting patiently. She had meant to talk with him last night, after the Feast but things had gotten hectic what with seeing the Ravenclaws all settled in and the abrupt changes brought about by those two... just thinking about Calvin and Julian made her scowl.
Kalen was at his desk, shuffling around papers and trying to find a pen, but the object had seemed to Have vanished! He had set it right there, but now.. it was gone.

He was about to Accio it when there was a knock on his door and he raised an eyebrow, people didn’t usually come to see him. He knew he wasn’t a popular teacher and he was all right with that, though he wondered if anyone would miss him when he left the school..

“Come in!” He called out, wondering who was on the other side of the door.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 188,175

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aretha Skywats
Sixth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: Kalen! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen was at his desk, shuffling around papers and trying to find a pen, but the object had seemed to Have vanished! He had set it right there, but now.. it was gone.

He was about to Accio it when there was a knock on his door and he raised an eyebrow, people didn’t usually come to see him. He knew he wasn’t a popular teacher and he was all right with that, though he wondered if anyone would miss him when he left the school..

“Come in!” He called out, wondering who was on the other side of the door.


Kay pushed the door open and peeked in at the sound of the words. A smile brightened her face, even though she was worried about Kalen beneath the surface. "Hello, Kalen.'' She moved into the comfortable and homey office then pushed the door back into place. "Are you doing anything important?'' she asked, not wanting to disturb him. As she spoke, the woman moved closer to his desk.

It was probably best she just get everything out in the open, yes?

"Is everything alright with you?'' Her head tilted to the right. "I'm only asking because last night at the Feast... I mean, your wardrobe. It's changed completely. Are you having some sort of mid life crisis?''
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is online now  
Old 09-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

SPOILER!!: Kay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


Kay pushed the door open and peeked in at the sound of the words. A smile brightened her face, even though she was worried about Kalen beneath the surface. "Hello, Kalen.'' She moved into the comfortable and homey office then pushed the door back into place. "Are you doing anything important?'' she asked, not wanting to disturb him. As she spoke, the woman moved closer to his desk.

It was probably best she just get everything out in the open, yes?

"Is everything alright with you?'' Her head tilted to the right. "I'm only asking because last night at the Feast... I mean, your wardrobe. It's changed completely. Are you having some sort of mid life crisis?''


Kalen was a bit shocked to see Kaysha at his door, but he smiled at her and gestured for her to come in. “Hello Kaysha, please come on in. Would you like some tea?” He asked as he cleared some papers from his desk to make things look a bit more presentable.

“I’m not doing anything important right now.” Other than trying to find his pen and figure out how to move all of his lessons from midnight to 9 pm. Or even earlier if the stars would allow.

“Please have a seat. ” He said with a smile, which faded slightly as Kaysha got out why she was here.

Ohhh Merlin.. Kalen rubbed his neck and leaned back in his chair for a moment as he tried to figure out how to respond to her questions.

“Ahhh, Yeah.. well everything is fine. It’s great really.” That part was the truth at least, as for the rest of it...
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 03:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Tristan raced through the corridor and skidded to a halt at Kalen's door. No one was waiting outside, but he couldn't be sure that the other man didn't have a student or colleague in his office at the moment. He took a deep breath, patting his pocket to make sure the letter was still in there, to calm himself down.

He knocked three times, and waited rather impatiently tapping his foot. "C'mon Kalen, you better be in there." He said to himself, sighing.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 03:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan raced through the corridor and skidded to a halt at Kalen's door. No one was waiting outside, but he couldn't be sure that the other man didn't have a student or colleague in his office at the moment. He took a deep breath, patting his pocket to make sure the letter was still in there, to calm himself down.

He knocked three times, and waited rather impatiently tapping his foot. "C'mon Kalen, you better be in there." He said to himself, sighing.
Kalen was actually just going to get a book he needed from his room as well as another cup of tea, when not one but three knocks sounded on his door. He quickly opened the door and his green eyes went wide when he saw Tristan there, looking upset and like he had run up here!

“What’s wrong? ” Kalen instantly asked as he opened his door and gestured for the other man to come inside. Something must have been up if it couldn’t have waited until their nightly meetings.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? ” Kalen asked as he gently touched Tristan’s arm and his green eyes raked over the other man, hoping that nothing was wrong with him. He hadn’t seen another Inferi had he? Kalens mind was racing as he looked at the other man.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 04:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen was actually just going to get a book he needed from his room as well as another cup of tea, when not one but three knocks sounded on his door. He quickly opened the door and his green eyes went wide when he saw Tristan there, looking upset and like he had run up here!

“What’s wrong? ” Kalen instantly asked as he opened his door and gestured for the other man to come inside. Something must have been up if it couldn’t have waited until their nightly meetings.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? ” Kalen asked as he gently touched Tristan’s arm and his green eyes raked over the other man, hoping that nothing was wrong with him. He hadn’t seen another Inferi had he? Kalens mind was racing as he looked at the other man.
Instant relief flooded him when Kalen opened the door. Tristan sighed, releasing the weight of the stress, and walked into the Astronomy Professor's office.

He quickly pulled the letter from his pocket, handing it over to Kalen. "I'm fine." He said reassuringly, resting his free hand on the other man's arm. "Kaysha however...," he glanced down at the folded and slightly crumpled letter in his hand.

"Anabeth Greyvson found this in the first floor corridor, and brought it to me." He said making his way over to the long green couch, giving a small sad smile to the picture of the two of them in Paris. "It doesn't make any sense. Why would she be fired for such small things?" He rubbed a hand over his face and sighed.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Instant relief flooded him when Kalen opened the door. Tristan sighed, releasing the weight of the stress, and walked into the Astronomy Professor's office.

He quickly pulled the letter from his pocket, handing it over to Kalen. "I'm fine." He said reassuringly, resting his free hand on the other man's arm. "Kaysha however...," he glanced down at the folded and slightly crumpled letter in his hand.

"Anabeth Greyvson found this in the first floor corridor, and brought it to me." He said making his way over to the long green couch, giving a small sad smile to the picture of the two of them in Paris. "It doesn't make any sense. Why would she be fired for such small things?" He rubbed a hand over his face and sighed.
Kalen’s eyebrows rose a bit as he took the letter, her glanced down at it for a moment, feeling himself relax a bit as Tristan said he was fine, the touch on his arm helped him as well and he opened the letter and his green eyes scanned it as Tristan moved to sit down.

Kalen shut the door with his foot and he read it and moved over to sit on the edge of his desk.

“She found this?” He asked surprised as he glanced up at Tristan and then back down for a moment. “Well, it doesn’t make much sense, but what does make sense is how long Kaysha has been here and how long she’s worked for Regina.” He said softly as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Not to mention she didn’t stand or walk the laps when we were told too. ” Kalen looked up at Tristan.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 05:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen’s eyebrows rose a bit as he took the letter, he glanced down at it for a moment, feeling himself relax a bit as Tristan said he was fine, the touch on his arm helped him as well and he opened the letter and his green eyes scanned it as Tristan moved to sit down.

Kalen shut the door with his foot and he read it and moved over to sit on the edge of his desk.

“She found this?” He asked surprised as he glanced up at Tristan and then back down for a moment. “Well, it doesn’t make much sense, but what does make sense is how long Kaysha has been here and how long she’s worked for Regina.” He said softly as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Not to mention she didn’t stand or walk the laps when we were told too. ” Kalen looked up at Tristan.
He could feel Kalen relaxing immediately which helped him to calm down a little as well. He hated all of this tension. You could try to cut it with a knife but he was pretty sure it would get stuck half way through and then you would be up a creek with out a paddle. Hogwarts was no longer a happy place for anyone.

How was it that even when there was something serious going on, one small thing like closing the door with his foot, made Tristan grin? Just how?

Though as soon as Kalen started talking, the grin disappeared, and the worry crease made it's way in. "She did. Crumpled up on the floor." He said with a sigh. Tristan set his elbow on the arm of the couch, resting his forehead in his hand. "It definitely does. Makes me wonder if she had tried...but what's the point. Kaysha would have rebelled even if we begged her not to." He sighed again worrying about their own fates.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-20-2018, 09:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
He could feel Kalen relaxing immediately which helped him to calm down a little as well. He hated all of this tension. You could try to cut it with a knife but he was pretty sure it would get stuck half way through and then you would be up a creek with out a paddle. Hogwarts was no longer a happy place for anyone.

How was it that even when there was something serious going on, one small thing like closing the door with his foot, made Tristan grin? Just how?

Though as soon as Kalen started talking, the grin disappeared, and the worry crease made it's way in. "She did. Crumpled up on the floor." He said with a sigh. Tristan set his elbow on the arm of the couch, resting his forehead in his hand. "It definitely does. Makes me wonder if she had tried...but what's the point. Kaysha would have rebelled even if we begged her not to." He sighed again worrying about their own fates.
Kalen looked up to see the worry crease back in Tris’s forehead and he sighed softly as he leaned forward a bit and gently pushed his fingers against the other man’s forehead. He had seen that way to much these past few weeks at school. And yet over the summer he hadn’t see it at all. He once again wished for the idyllic summer months they had passed together and his green eyes moved towards the picture of them in Paris for a moment before pulling back and settling once more on the edge of the desk.

“Mmmm, part of me wonders what the point of trying is? All these rules are ridiculous, and the waking up early? The running? The standing, no PDA? What are we, a muggle military school?” He asked with a heavy sigh as he rubbed the side of his neck a bit in worry.

“Are you worried that we are going to get fired?” He asked the other man softly.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 01:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen looked up to see the worry crease back in Tris’s forehead and he sighed softly as he leaned forward a bit and gently pushed his fingers against the other man’s forehead. He had seen that way to much these past few weeks at school. And yet over the summer he hadn’t see it at all. He once again wished for the idyllic summer months they had passed together and his green eyes moved towards the picture of them in Paris for a moment before pulling back and settling once more on the edge of the desk.

“Mmmm, part of me wonders what the point of trying is? All these rules are ridiculous, and the waking up early? The running? The standing, no PDA? What are we, a muggle military school?” He asked with a heavy sigh as he rubbed the side of his neck a bit in worry.

“Are you worried that we are going to get fired?” He asked the other man softly.
Feeling Kalen's fingers push against the crease between his eyebrows he looked up with a small smile. It went away for a moment but, he was to worried for it to stay away long. He noted the way the other man looked at the picture of them, and could see exactly what he was thinking and wholeheartedly wished it was still summer.

But it wasn't and they had to deal with this. He pushed a hand through is blonde locks, sighing. "I am wondering all the same. It sure feels like that is what Scrimgeour is trying to do, and wouldn't surprise me if it was." He said shaking his head with another sigh.

At that question, he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, rubbing his hands over his face before he leaned back again, and looked directly into Kalen's eyes, "Yes." He paused pushing himself up off the couch, and began pacing the floor. "I am beyond worried. Not for us, but for the students." He wanted to say more he just didn't know how exactly to express what he was feeling. So, he paced, taking his jacket off and flinging it unceremoniously on the couch.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-23-2018, 06:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Feeling Kalen's fingers push against the crease between his eyebrows he looked up with a small smile. It went away for a moment but, he was to worried for it to stay away long. He noted the way the other man looked at the picture of them, and could see exactly what he was thinking and wholeheartedly wished it was still summer.

But it wasn't and they had to deal with this. He pushed a hand through is blonde locks, sighing. "I am wondering all the same. It sure feels like that is what Scrimgeour is trying to do, and wouldn't surprise me if it was." He said shaking his head with another sigh.

At that question, he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, rubbing his hands over his face before he leaned back again, and looked directly into Kalen's eyes, "Yes." He paused pushing himself up off the couch, and began pacing the floor. "I am beyond worried. Not for us, but for the students." He wanted to say more he just didn't know how exactly to express what he was feeling. So, he paced, taking his jacket off and flinging it unceremoniously on the couch.
Kalen would take the small smile that he got from Tristan, he knew this wasn’t easy on him, and he was trying to keep up his own spirits as well, but he too was worried about what was going to happen to them.

“Mmmm, I wish there was something we could do about it, but I feel so helpless, any small act of rebellion we do, is going to get us fired I feel. ” Which was also why they were being extra careful with their relationship as well. Lest that become the grounds for their being fired.

Kalen looked down into Tristan’s mismatched eyes, and he sighed softly as the man stood up and started to pace the floor. His eyes followed the discarded jacket as it fell onto the couch, his mind wandering for a moment before he came back to reality. “Mmmm, I’m worried for them as well. ” He said as his eyes followed the blonde magical creatures Professor.

“I don’t know what we can do though. ”
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 03:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen would take the small smile that he got from Tristan, he knew this wasn’t easy on him, and he was trying to keep up his own spirits as well, but he too was worried about what was going to happen to them.

“Mmmm, I wish there was something we could do about it, but I feel so helpless, any small act of rebellion we do, is going to get us fired I feel. ” Which was also why they were being extra careful with their relationship as well. Lest that become the grounds for their being fired.

Kalen looked down into Tristan’s mismatched eyes, and he sighed softly as the man stood up and started to pace the floor. His eyes followed the discarded jacket as it fell onto the couch, his mind wandering for a moment before he came back to reality. “Mmmm, I’m worried for them as well. ” He said as his eyes followed the blonde magical creatures Professor.

“I don’t know what we can do though. ”
Tristan was slowly pacing across the office, arms crossed, with one hand rubbing his chin, thinking of all the different ways that Scrimgeour could possibly come up with to sack them. Was this part of his anxiety....probably...but he just couldn't help it, especially with Kay being gone now.

He looked over at Kalen with that comment, still pacing. "I feel the same way. The more we do to rebel the more likely it is." They would have to be ridiculously careful. He was suddenly regretting telling Foster about him and Kalen. Why had he been so stupid? He stopped in the middle of the room to rub his face with that thought. He would have to tell Kalen that tid bit.

He started walking again. "I don't know what we can do either. They are already rebelling on their own...but they are also scared to death of him." He stopped in front of Kalen, a couple feet away and turned to him. "I...," He sighed and looked down, "I kinda told Foster....," he said with a pointed look.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 04:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan was slowly pacing across the office, arms crossed, with one hand rubbing his chin, thinking of all the different ways that Scrimgeour could possibly come up with to sack them. Was this part of his anxiety....probably...but he just couldn't help it, especially with Kay being gone now.

He looked over at Kalen with that comment, still pacing. "I feel the same way. The more we do to rebel the more likely it is." They would have to be ridiculously careful. He was suddenly regretting telling Foster about him and Kalen. Why had he been so stupid? He stopped in the middle of the room to rub his face with that thought. He would have to tell Kalen that tid bit.

He started walking again. "I don't know what we can do either. They are already rebelling on their own...but they are also scared to death of him." He stopped in front of Kalen, a couple feet away and turned to him. "I...," He sighed and looked down, "I kinda told Foster....," he said with a pointed look.
Kalen looked at Tristan as he stopped pacing for a moment to speak. “Probably true, but more than likely The Headmaster has already made his mind up about us and will fire us no matter what. ” Especially if he was getting rid of people whom Regina has hired.. He and Tris were prime suspects as they had been there for awhile.

Kalen stayed in his seated position on the edge of his desk as Tris turned to look at him and his eye brow lifted as Tristan started to speak..

“Yes, you told Foster???” Kalen prompted as he felt himself grow a bit anxious merely at the other man’s name. What had the other man told him? And why did he look so upset about it? What had he told him??

Kalens mind was spinning as he looked at Tris and saw his pointed look.. “You told Foster.. Ohhhhhh about...” He motioned between them with a small smirk on his face. “Well good.” He felt better now. “I’d rather get fired for that than anything else to be honest. ” He said with a smile.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 04:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen looked at Tristan as he stopped pacing for a moment to speak. “Probably true, but more than likely The Headmaster has already made his mind up about us and will fire us no matter what. ” Especially if he was getting rid of people whom Regina has hired.. He and Tris were prime suspects as they had been there for awhile.

Kalen stayed in his seated position on the edge of his desk as Tris turned to look at him and his eye brow lifted as Tristan started to speak..

“Yes, you told Foster???” Kalen prompted as he felt himself grow a bit anxious merely at the other man’s name. What had the other man told him? And why did he look so upset about it? What had he told him??

Kalens mind was spinning as he looked at Tris and saw his pointed look.. “You told Foster.. Ohhhhhh about...” He motioned between them with a small smirk on his face. “Well good.” He felt better now. “I’d rather get fired for that than anything else to be honest. ” He said with a smile.
Tristan nodded and shrugged at that statement. "You are probably right. Especially seeing as he seems to be going after those of us that have been here for awhile." And specifically those in support of Regina.

He stared a Kalen until the light bulb clicked on. At least it hadn't taken long.

Tristan hadn't expected that reaction, and his mouth may have dropped open a little. Though on second thought, he shouldn't be surprised. It was Tristan that was more worried about the way people would react to them. He closed his mouth quickly, collecting his thoughts, "Honestly, me too." Which was the truth. He gave the other man a small smile. "The only reason I told him was because he asked me why you disliked him so much because of the look you gave him the feast....Mister Green." He said with a mocking grin, as he folded his arms across his chest.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 04:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan nodded and shrugged at that statement. "You are probably right. Especially seeing as he seems to be going after those of us that have been here for awhile." And specifically those in support of Regina.

He stared a Kalen until the light bulb clicked on. At least it hadn't taken long.

Tristan hadn't expected that reaction, and his mouth may have dropped open a little. Though on second thought, he shouldn't be surprised. It was Tristan that was more worried about the way people would react to them. He closed his mouth quickly, collecting his thoughts, "Honestly, me too." Which was the truth. He gave the other man a small smile. "The only reason I told him was because he asked me why you disliked him so much because of the look you gave him the feast....Mister Green." He said with a mocking grin, as he folded his arms across his chest.
Kalen smirked softly at Tristan’s reaction and he kept his eyebrow raised as he looked at the other man. He wasn’t at all worried about how people would react to them, but he knew Tristan still was. A fact that hurt Kalen when he thought about it, which is why he tried not to think about it that much.

Kalen gave a soft shrug as Tris spoke and folded his arms across his chest. “Maybe he’ll learn not to flirt in my presence then. ” He said as he looked at the other man with an innocent face. It wasn’t his fault he had reacted like that. Foster had seemed to genuinely want to flirt with Tristan, right in front of him!

Not cool dude.. not cool.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 04:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen smirked softly at Tristan’s reaction and he kept his eyebrow raised as he looked at the other man. He wasn’t at all worried about how people would react to them, but he knew Tristan still was. A fact that hurt Kalen when he thought about it, which is why he tried not to think about it that much.

Kalen gave a soft shrug as Tris spoke and folded his arms across his chest. “Maybe he’ll learn not to flirt in my presence then. ” He said as he looked at the other man with an innocent face. It wasn’t his fault he had reacted like that. Foster had seemed to genuinely want to flirt with Tristan, right in front of him!

Not cool dude.. not cool.
Tristan could see, despite the smirk, the slight hurt in Kalen's eyes and he suddenly felt like the worst person on the planet. He hated himself for being worried about other people's opinions. He really needed to work on that. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hand, giving Kalen a small apologetic smile.

Tristan snorted at that remark, "I told you he wasn't. Not with me anyway." He said with a smirk, arms crossed, looking down, and gently bumping the toe of his boot against the leg of the chair next to him. Foster was just being friendly and wanted to get to know his new colleagues, including Kalen, which he still hadn't grasped. But overprotective Slytherin that he was, didn't want to see that.

"So, what do we do, Kale Chip?" He said looking up with a small smile, still tapping his toe against the chair. Anxious energy and all that jazz.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 05:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan could see, despite the smirk, the slight hurt in Kalen's eyes and he suddenly felt like the worst person on the planet. He hated himself for being worried about other people's opinions. He really needed to work on that. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hand, giving Kalen a small apologetic smile.

Tristan snorted at that remark, "I told you he wasn't. Not with me anyway." He said with a smirk, arms crossed, looking down, and gently bumping the toe of his boot against the leg of the chair next to him. Foster was just being friendly and wanted to get to know his new colleagues, including Kalen, which he still hadn't grasped. But overprotective Slytherin that he was, didn't want to see that.

"So, what do we do, Kale Chip?" He said looking up with a small smile, still tapping his toe against the chair. Anxious energy and all that jazz.
Kalen gently adjusted his own bangs as he caught Tristan’s smile, and he just gave him a small shrug. He knew the other man was worried and Kalen just had to deal with it. That was all. It wasn’t much compared to what he gained in return. He moved his hand to rub his neck a bit as he looked at Tristan as he spoke.

“Potato potahto..” Kalen answered with a smirk, Tristan might say the other man was just being nice. But Kalen knew flirting when he saw it, perhaps it had been unintentional, but it was definitely there. He had eyes in his head.. he smiled at the toe bump on the chair..

Such a small action was so cute and Kalen grinned a bit to himself and he tried to control the heart eyes that threatened to pop up.

He sighed though at the question. “We keep doing what we are doing, but we should put some plans in place in case we are fired. Back up jobs, things of that nature. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.” He said with a sigh as he shifted his position on the edge of the desk.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 05:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen gently adjusted his own bangs as he caught Tristan’s smile, and he just gave him a small shrug. He knew the other man was worried and Kalen just had to deal with it. That was all. It wasn’t much compared to what he gained in return. He moved his hand to rub his neck a bit as he looked at Tristan as he spoke.

“Potato potahto..” Kalen answered with a smirk, Tristan might say the other man was just being nice. But Kalen knew flirting when he saw it, perhaps it had been unintentional, but it was definitely there. He had eyes in his head.. he smiled at the toe bump on the chair..

Such a small action was so cute and Kalen grinned a bit to himself and he tried to control the heart eyes that threatened to pop up.

He sighed though at the question. “We keep doing what we are doing, but we should put some plans in place in case we are fired. Back up jobs, things of that nature. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.” He said with a sigh as he shifted his position on the edge of the desk.
Tristan's smile faltered a little at the shrug he just received. He really needed to work out his issues and get past all of this. He hated seeing Kalen like that; pretending it didn't matter.

Tristan rolled his eyes and chuckled, running a hand through his blonde locks. "Okay, Mr. Potahto head, next time someone flirts with you...be prepared." He said raising his eyebrows and smirking. Just the thought made him angry but he wasn't going to say so out loud.

Tristan stopped booping the chair, and slowly moved his way towards the left of Kalen, and turned around to lean against his desk, arms still crossed, nudging the other man's shoulder as he did so.

"That is probably the best plan. I just hate this. Living in a constant state of worry about losing our jobs over nothing." He sighed, looking up at the ceiling. His anxiety was at a constant high these days...and he really didn't need it right now.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-24-2018, 10:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Tristan's smile faltered a little at the shrug he just received. He really needed to work out his issues and get past all of this. He hated seeing Kalen like that; pretending it didn't matter.

Tristan rolled his eyes and chuckled, running a hand through his blonde locks. "Okay, Mr. Potahto head, next time someone flirts with you...be prepared." He said raising his eyebrows and smirking. Just the thought made him angry but he wasn't going to say so out loud.

Tristan stopped booping the chair, and slowly moved his way towards the left of Kalen, and turned around to lean against his desk, arms still crossed, nudging the other man's shoulder as he did so.

"That is probably the best plan. I just hate this. Living in a constant state of worry about losing our jobs over nothing." He sighed, looking up at the ceiling. His anxiety was at a constant high these days...and he really didn't need it right now.
Kalen laughed softly and shook his head. “Please sir, who’s going to flirt with me, nobody wants me but you.” He said with a smirk back at the other man, and though his tone was playful, there was a hint of truth behind his words.

At least to him, he knew no one at this school cared much for him. He wasn’t a favorite professor and if he was fired, no one would care. He inwardly scoffed.. they would probably throw a party. He ruffled the hair on his forehead again and sighed softly as Tristan came to sit next to him on the edge of his desk.

He smiled softly at the shoulder nudge but looked down at his own combat boots instead of nudging him back.

“I know, part of me just wants to be fired now. So I don’t have to wait you know? ” He said with a soft sigh. “I guess we just have to enjoy our time here as much as we can. ” He said as he nudged Tris’s foot with his own.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-25-2018, 01:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen laughed softly and shook his head. “Please sir, who’s going to flirt with me, nobody wants me but you.” He said with a smirk back at the other man, and though his tone was playful, there was a hint of truth behind his words.

At least to him, he knew no one at this school cared much for him. He wasn’t a favorite professor and if he was fired, no one would care. He inwardly scoffed.. they would probably throw a party. He ruffled the hair on his forehead again and sighed softly as Tristan came to sit next to him on the edge of his desk.

He smiled softly at the shoulder nudge but looked down at his own combat boots instead of nudging him back.

“I know, part of me just wants to be fired now. So I don’t have to wait you know? ” He said with a soft sigh. “I guess we just have to enjoy our time here as much as we can. ” He said as he nudged Tris’s foot with his own.
Did Kalen really think that about himself? He must have no idea how many people checked him out on their travels. "Okay, what about Isley?" He wasn't going to mention the other person in his thoughts, "I am pretty sure she is still upset that it didn't work out between the two of you, and when we went to visit she was totally flirting." He gave Kalen a pointed look. Tristan was pretty sure Isley was never going to speak to him ever again as well; Tristan was the reason it didn't work out.

They really needed to work on his confidence. Kalen was a textbook Slytherin. But he was kind and caring as well and, to Tristan, that was what mattered most.

Tristan sighed rubbing his face a little. "I know, but we can't think that way, Kale. We don't know whats going to happen, for all we know he could keep us. So, we have to stay positive and plan for the worst." He said gently, grinning when Kalen nudged him with his boot.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 09-25-2018, 03:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Haven ♥
Posts: 80,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Issac Flynn
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, You | ALL the Kennedys | Mrs. Chris Evans | Nah, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Did Kalen really think that about himself? He must have no idea how many people checked him out on their travels. "Okay, what about Isley?" He wasn't going to mention the other person in his thoughts, "I am pretty sure she is still upset that it didn't work out between the two of you, and when we went to visit she was totally flirting." He gave Kalen a pointed look. Tristan was pretty sure Isley was never going to speak to him ever again as well; Tristan was the reason it didn't work out.

They really needed to work on his confidence. Kalen was a textbook Slytherin. But he was kind and caring as well and, to Tristan, that was what mattered most.

Tristan sighed rubbing his face a little. "I know, but we can't think that way, Kale. We don't know whats going to happen, for all we know he could keep us. So, we have to stay positive and plan for the worst." He said gently, grinning when Kalen nudged him with his boot.
Kalen inclined his head as Tristan spoke about Isley, “That poor woman, I feel so bad, but.. ” The heart wanted what the heart wanted and sadly it wasn’t her. He sighed a bit and ran a hand though his hair, only to chuckle a bit. “Was she flirting? Huh.. ” He said with a bit of a hidden smirk. He hadn’t thought so.. but who knew..

He looked over at Tristan as he spoke and for a moment the back of his hand brushed over the other man’s hand, even though they were in his office, they still had to be careful.

“He could keep us, and Fwoopers could suddenly take over the musical
World. ”
He said as he shot the man a look. “But Yes, prepare for the worst. ” He sighed as he looked over at Tristan with a smirk.
__________________
As long as I have you, I can live like there’s nothing left to lose

Unbreak every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 09-25-2018, 03:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Boggart
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: His heart ❤
Posts: 29,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton Grey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | I am your Pamphleteer | Mrs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen inclined his head as Tristan spoke about Isley, “That poor woman, I feel so bad, but.. ” The heart wanted what the heart wanted and sadly it wasn’t her. He sighed a bit and ran a hand though his hair, only to chuckle a bit. “Was she flirting? Huh.. ” He said with a bit of a hidden smirk. He hadn’t thought so.. but who knew..

He looked over at Tristan as he spoke and for a moment the back of his hand brushed over the other man’s hand, even though they were in his office, they still had to be careful.

“He could keep us, and Fwoopers could suddenly take over the musical
World. ”
He said as he shot the man a look. “But Yes, prepare for the worst. ” He sighed as he looked over at Tristan with a smirk.
Tristan felt bad for Isley as well, but she took it pretty well....despite the slight anger towards Tristan, but what could he do? He couldn't control his own feelings for Merlin's sake. "I am sure she will get over it soon enough." He said bumping his shoulder into Kalen's. He chuckled at the other man's obliviousness. "She totally was." Up until they told her and then she was red faced and polite the rest of the time they were with her. But he wouldn't say that part.

A warmth spread through him at that simple touch, he looked over and smiled gently, trying not to lean....

Tristan looked up and gave a small chuckle at that remark. "Negative Nancy." He said bumping the toe of his boot against Kalen's. "Yes. That we must do." He errantly wondered what time it was, and checking his watch discovered he had about 20 minutes until his next lesson. Swearing under his breath, he sat up from the desk. "Forgot I have a lesson and still need to set up." He hopped over to the couch and grabbed his jacket, throwing it on quickly.

Before he left, he stopped right in front of Kalen, resting a hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you later, okay?" His fingers quickly trailed down Kalen's cheek before he turned and rushed to the door. He turned with a smile and a wink, and was out the door in a flash.
__________________

_______________________________ And I miss the way you make me feel and it's real,

When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill.
____________________________
Suziella is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195