sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 262 users online including...
hermionesclone , kapriolwyi , abreedancarr , laurange , sbowsbows , hermygirl , envalentemely , Ringo , HershelskyPe , 2111jen

20 members
242 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Alexander Greingoth Era

Alexander Greingoth Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Alexander Greingoth [IC January 2076 - December 2081; OOC January 2012 - June 2013]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default Quarantining Room/Holding Cell
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

At then end of the row of the MLE's infamous holding cells and interrogation rooms is a large, normally unused room that can be expanded for joint interrogations, an extra evidence locker, or whatever else the MLE needs. Like the holding cells, it is also painted a dull shade of off-white and has an unbreakable mirror and a heavy door on one wall. There is an artificial light in the centre of the ceiling and a few folding chairs scattered about the rest of the room.

Behind the mirror, of course, is a smaller, more closet-like observation room where a person could stand and see into the cell itself. These mirrors are charmable and are not always activated. Sometimes they simply appear to be mirrors on both sides and sometimes they look like a window... or a wall. Any investigation carried out within these rooms will be recorded in pensieve form for later reviewing.

There is no escaping the quarantining room but likewise, now that you're here, you're perfectly safe from anyone seeking to cause you harm. The room being used for quarantining is safe, sterile, and more than large enough for each infected Ministry employee to have his or her own space and his or her own folding chair. Blankets may be provided later at the DMLE Head's discretion.

For now, if you're in this room, don't try anything too suspicious...or sickly....if you can. The room is the responsibility of the young aurors to clean.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

After that scene in his office, Wes needed a bottle of water and a little non-personnel-related work to clear his head. What could be better than escorting a few people to quarantine?

A lot of things, actually, but as it was, he didn't have much choice. "We'll get you some blankets and food and stuff later," he was saying as he led Kensi and Izzy to the room, "but for now," he propped open the door and beckoned the ladies to enter first, "this is your new home."

Welcome?
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Aethonan
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 18,970

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Choi
Seventh Year
x4 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Lynley Purcell

Ministry RPG Name:
Cypress Macnair
Mysteries
Default
Lover of brownies | A Poop | Che's Lord K8 | Severus Kate | Merry Hippogriff

Kensi glared. And glared. And..glared. She wasn't happy. And she wouldn't pretend to be. nor would she be nice. Not to Wes, not to ANY of these stupid people. She was acting five. she knew it. She recognized it. But did she care..even remotely?! NO.

Not at all.

She just stared as he beckoned her inside. And she wanted to CRY. But she didn't INstead she fixed a really nasty, GLAREEE at Wes...and let her eyes narrow at him. "Oh, home? Thank you for your hospitality." She snapped, brushing past him. And his....wife. She was pregnant, right? Oh wait..no..she had had the baby? Meh? Kensi was awful at those types of things. She stared around, so incredibly, hurt, grumpy...and just..SHE WANTED TO GO THE HECK HOME.

She eyed Wes and the.. wife..Yeah. "Will you make us all wear the same robes, too?" Heh. Prison. That's what this was. She wasn't fooled. They could make them all gourmet meals EVERY day, and queen sized beds...and plenty of comforts..but that didn;t change the fact that they were trapped in a room. With each other. Until they were healed. Which sounded a LOT of a prison. They were captives.

Kensi hated this. With a fiery burning passion.

Last edited by kayquilz; 11-27-2012 at 11:50 PM.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Isobel was not looking forward to this at all. Not at all. Being locked upon level two. Didn't Wes know who she was? Well obviously he did. She was his wife after all. But she couldn't do anything from here. Who was going to look after her level? This was not going to go well. The blonde sighed, staring around the room. She didn't want to stay here. She wanted to go home. She glanced over at the other woman, and snarled. "Don't talk to my husband like that..." If she was going to have to live with this woman for the next couple of weeks....it was not going to be pretty. She would not take lightly to the woman being disrespectful to Wes. He was only doing his job. Isobel understood that, even if she didn't really like it.

She wandered further into the room, crossing her arms. "How many of us do you expect there to be Wes?" Because it was going to get cramped in here, and she was not looking forward to that.
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default Angry Women AHHHH ;p
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

"There's no need for that level of sarcasm and disrespect, Whitworth," Wes growled at the young woman. He entered the room behind them and let the door shut with a doom-like sound. At least Izzy was sort of backing him up... though judging by her stance there, she didn't look any happier than Kensi.

Gulp. "I'm not sure..." he admitted slowly, moving away from his wife just slightly. "I think Aron's only collected a half-dozen samples so far... though there could be more out there that we have yet to learn about." He cleared his throat, shoved his hands into his pockets where his wand was located, and side-eyed the quasi-redhead in the room.

"That reminds me, Whitworth... I ah, I'm going to need your wand. MLE policy for detainees." i.e. prisoners....
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Aethonan
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 18,970

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Choi
Seventh Year
x4 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Lynley Purcell

Ministry RPG Name:
Cypress Macnair
Mysteries
Default I think Ro just really wants to tick Kens off.. XD
Lover of brownies | A Poop | Che's Lord K8 | Severus Kate | Merry Hippogriff

Kensi just stared at the..woman...like she had never quite seen a woman before. HOW was she behaving so RATIONALLY. Like, REALLY?! She immediately went to the other side of the room...giving them a bit of space. Even in her...angry!warped mind she figured husband wife...yeah...thing.

She hated them both right now, though. And she rolled her eyes. There WAS a need for her to be bitter, upset, and sarcastic right now. Why did NO ONE else see it?! Was Kensi the ONLY rational-minded person?!

Don't answer that.

She was ABOUT to make herself comfortable on the floor in the corner..since, you know, they hadn't BOTHERED to furniture the place yet...which made her angry, yes, SHOCKER, angry! when Wes...asked for her...wand.

She just stared at him. "You're taking my wand away?" she asked softly, her voice so different from before. Like, pathetic different. Like, helpless. Like...YOU'RE LEAVING ME DEFENSELESS IN HERE?! To heck with procedure! He was allowed to break rules! KEnsi needed HER WAND! She would DIE without it...She shoved her hand in her pocket and gripped it roughly...like..if she didn't pull it out it would never have to go away? right. She knew she had to give it up...

Ugh.

She had half a mind to fling it at him. And hope that it exploded on his head or something. BUT NOT KILL HIM. Nooo. Just seriously damage his brain enough so that he would conveniently forget that she was detained. Yep. But she wasn't that...rude. Well she was. But throwing her wand at him was a bit...much. So she just walked towards him, shooting him with a look that plainly said she was BEYOND UPSET right now.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #7 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Roxanne opened the door to the quarantine room while trying to keep an eye on both Kensi and the man she was putting in there to make sure they didn't try to pull anything. Two zombies on the loose and her trapped in the quarantine room, that would just cap off her week quite nicely (sarcasm intended). Anyway, she didn't recognize the third zombie, or even know there was a third zombie in the room, until she had the door all the way opened. Then she gasped. Mrs. Ferguson?! No wonder Wes lost his cool like that! He was already dealing with the fact his wife was one of the infected and then.....

But she gained her composure back quickly, so as not to alert the zombie beside her that anything was wrong. She was pretty sure that Wes would NOT want it out there that his wife was one of the infected, nope. "So, this will be your home for awhile." Looking around, it seemed really depressing. Yikes. And all they had was folding chairs? She thought that was kinda harsh, since they weren't criminals or anything. "Just a second here, let me conjure you guys up some chairs....." And she did, three nice, soft, squishy yet stylish looking recliners. And some buckets, just for good measure. "There you go, just let some one know if you need anything else," she said to the zombies three before gently pushing the new zombie into the room, removing the straight jacket and closing the door quickly. Then she leaned against the door, slid down it to the floor, buried her head in her lap and started to cry tears of guilt.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,830

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Verona Baxter
Fifth Year

x5 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Not happy at all, Dart followed or more like was forced to follow the lady all the way to the level two. He was then taken to a room, a room that looked REALLY dull and boring in his opinion. This was clearly not fit for the Frenchie. He wanted a nice luxurious place to stay like his own home and a place filled with wood....that he could eat.

As the lady left, Dart eyed the others inside the room. He rolled his eyes at them both and then went to one of the newly conjured seats. This all started to sink into his messed up brain.

Him. Here. Home. This wasn't right. He was supposed to be getting married soon, but this person and whole ministry had to change those plans of his. So many reasons why Dart disliked the English people. He wanted to be back in France where he felt he trully belonged.

"Breeteesh pupeel." He mumbled and wanted to say more, but couldn't. Instead. He tried to pick up the newly conjured chair and began munching on it, like it was the best meal he had ever had.

Last edited by Talikins; 12-04-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Talikins is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Isobel sighed running her hands through her hair. This was pretty much terrible. Her department was going to go to pieces. She knew it. The blonde took a few steps away from her husband, and stared at the wall, feeling very tempted to kick it a couple of times. She was very tempted, and would've if she hadn't had really pretty heels on. She did swear a couple of times under her breath though. She couldn't believe this. They had better get down to the end of this soon, because a cooped up Isobel was not going to be a very happy one. She would feel for the people in here. She might end up biting one of their heads off if they were not careful.

Feeling like she was a little more calmer, she turned back to glance at her husband. "You better look after the boys." Because she would not be a happy bunny if her boys got neglected. Not that she didn't trust Wes, he was a perfect Father, but the boys were pretty stressful. "And...please keep an eye on mysteries Wes..." She didn't want all her hard work going to waste.
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default I'm so so so so sooooooooooo sorry x 100 for not posting here sooner <3
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensi
She just stared at him. "You're taking my wand away?" she asked softly, her voice so different from before. Like, pathetic different. Like, helpless. Like...YOU'RE LEAVING ME DEFENSELESS IN HERE?! To heck with procedure! He was allowed to break rules! KEnsi needed HER WAND! She would DIE without it...She shoved her hand in her pocket and gripped it roughly...like..if she didn't pull it out it would never have to go away? right. She knew she had to give it up...

Ugh.

She had half a mind to fling it at him. And hope that it exploded on his head or something. BUT NOT KILL HIM. Nooo. Just seriously damage his brain enough so that he would conveniently forget that she was detained. Yep. But she wasn't that...rude. Well she was. But throwing her wand at him was a bit...much. So she just walked towards him, shooting him with a look that plainly said she was BEYOND UPSET right now.
"I have to," Wes replied in a growl, quickly losing his patience. His tone indicated that he didn't like doing this either. He would disarm Whitworth if he had to... but apparently that wouldn't be necessary. She handed over her wand without much fuss (by HER standards) and only a dirty look.

Well.... he could take it. Because he had been a hit wizard and he had seen much worse than angry little redheaded chicks. "We'll try to get this back to you as soon as we can," he added toward her in a gentler tone. But for now, with what would soon be many, many people in a little, little space? No. No wands would be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie
"Breeteesh pupeel." He mumbled and wanted to say more, but couldn't. Instead. He tried to pick up the newly conjured chair and began munching on it, like it was the best meal he had ever had.
Wes watched quietly as Roxanne led another zombie and sighed. She looked about as happy with this task as he did, and that was saying something...

*Grunt.* Was all he had to say to the French guy.

Quote:
Feeling like she was a little more calmer, she turned back to glance at her husband. "You better look after the boys." Because she would not be a happy bunny if her boys got neglected. Not that she didn't trust Wes, he was a perfect Father, but the boys were pretty stressful. "And...please keep an eye on mysteries Wes..." She didn't want all her hard work going to waste.
Seeing that he should probably leave them to...whatever they would do in quarantine...Wes headed for the door. He paused by his wife, however, and gave her arm a soft stroke. "I'll take care of everything, Izzy," he promised her quietly, adding a fast kiss on the lips. "I love you."

He conjured up a lamp and some end tables for those in quarantine, to go along with their plush chairs, and then quickly moved out the door, feeling like a softy for even doing that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy
But she gained her composure back quickly, so as not to alert the zombie beside her that anything was wrong. She was pretty sure that Wes would NOT want it out there that his wife was one of the infected, nope. "So, this will be your home for awhile." Looking around, it seemed really depressing. Yikes. And all they had was folding chairs? She thought that was kinda harsh, since they weren't criminals or anything. "Just a second here, let me conjure you guys up some chairs....." And she did, three nice, soft, squishy yet stylish looking recliners. And some buckets, just for good measure. "There you go, just let some one know if you need anything else," she said to the zombies three before gently pushing the new zombie into the room, removing the straight jacket and closing the door quickly. Then she leaned against the door, slid down it to the floor, buried her head in her lap and started to cry tears of guilt.
But just outside the door was Roxanne, and she sure didn't look - nor sound - happy. Wes alerted her to his presence with a cough. "I don't like this any more than you do," he remarked quietly. "But come on, Carter. We've got to keep it together if we're going to find a solution for them."

He offered her a hand up.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #11 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Roxanne really wanted to shout back at Frenchie that 1) she was American, not British and was he so dense that he couldn't tell the difference in accents? and 2) that he was really one to talk anyway, as the French still did have a tendency to come off as weak, arrogant and totally conceited. But that wouldn't help matters any and besides, Wes was standing right there (when had he gotten there anyway? or had he been there the entire time?). Meaning that any yelling she might've wanted to do probably wouldn't go over so well. Even though it might make her feel just a little bit better. So, she just ignored the guy instead.

And she was blushing down to her roots upon realizing that the Bossman had witnessed her little breakdown. Great. As if this wasn't bad enough already, she had to go and start bawling in front of her boss. Absolutely fantastic. Now he was going to think that she couldn't handle the job. She quickly wiped her eyes (no use in pretending she hadn't been crying now) and took Wes' offered hand. After pulling herself up, Roxanne let go before saying, "Sorry about that, stress." You could say that again. "Was there anything else I could do, after rounding up all the zombies?"
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #12 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gráinne Ní Fhearghall
First Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

She was not happy. Kyle had been rounded up like a sheep in a pen. She wanted OUT. She wanted to bite that mans chair. She groaned and started to walk over to the man with the chair.

His munching on the metal was making the girl salivate but she didn't want mental - she wanted out...and more than out she wanted wood. Yes wood. Pencils, wands, anything chewy and willing to give her tongue splinters galore.

She tapped her wand and thought about a chair. Nothing showed up flicking her wand nothing happened. She put it away again. This time she just huffed and groaned about wanting something wooden to eat.

Like magic had happened - because it had, wandless uncontrolled magic. Something had appeared. And it was all hers.

"Mine, my precious" she cooed as she picked up the children's wooden carved grocery toy set. "Yummy" she smiled as she sat down and began to gnaw on the wooden block of what would have been a burger.
__________________

GONNA START A PARADE, SAY THE FUTURE IS OURSxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxxx
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WE DID IT ALL ON OUR OWN
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Roxanne really wanted to shout back at Frenchie that 1) she was American, not British and was he so dense that he couldn't tell the difference in accents? and 2) that he was really one to talk anyway, as the French still did have a tendency to come off as weak, arrogant and totally conceited. But that wouldn't help matters any and besides, Wes was standing right there (when had he gotten there anyway? or had he been there the entire time?). Meaning that any yelling she might've wanted to do probably wouldn't go over so well. Even though it might make her feel just a little bit better. So, she just ignored the guy instead.

And she was blushing down to her roots upon realizing that the Bossman had witnessed her little breakdown. Great. As if this wasn't bad enough already, she had to go and start bawling in front of her boss. Absolutely fantastic. Now he was going to think that she couldn't handle the job. She quickly wiped her eyes (no use in pretending she hadn't been crying now) and took Wes' offered hand. After pulling herself up, Roxanne let go before saying, "Sorry about that, stress." You could say that again. "Was there anything else I could do, after rounding up all the zombies?"
"I didn't see anything," Wes assured Roxanne with a tiny, tiny fraction of a smile. He understood stress though. He STILL had yet to contact someone to babysit his kids, after all. There was just no way he was going to be able to go home tonight. Not with his wife still at the office...

Anyway, Roxanne was asking for directions. "Uh, yeah, I think we need to grab a few more zombies first though. Have you seen Skander around?" He wasn't in the quarantine room, but he was in the same division as Roxanne...and he was most definitely infected.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #14 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

She was grateful that Wes was pretending not to have noticed her crying. It made it easier for her to focus on what she was suppose to do next....


Skander? Oh yeah, right, he was infected too. "Actually, I don't remember the last time I saw him...." Roxanne replied, thinking. "I could try to trick him into coming down here, owl about a question with the de Talone case." It could work, if his brain wasn't too taken over with the illness. Which was debatable, considering the state that she had found the most recent zombie in. After all, trying to eat a table wasn't exactly the sign of someone who was in their right mind.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 06:41 AM   #15 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gráinne Ní Fhearghall
First Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Kyle glanced up at the window as she heard people talking about tricking someone. She just made a sound and her little glare seemed not to be noticed. After all the drooling was more noticeable.

Taking a block of wood she tried to take a bite, but her mouth was far too sore to do so. Instead she picked the wood up and dropped it onto the floor. It made a CLUNK sound.

That wasn't fun.

As she sat there glaring at it something happened. The block of wood began to make a hissing and bubbling noise as it seemed to jiggle and change shape. Suddenly there was no longer a wooden block below her but a bouncy ball.

"BOUNCY" she squealed happily as she took the ball and threw it to the ground. It ricocheted across the room bouncing against the glass of the holding cell to the glee of the ball-thrower more balls appeared. Soon it seemed it was raining bouncy balls, well, only around her...or more on her.
__________________

GONNA START A PARADE, SAY THE FUTURE IS OURSxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxxx
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WE DID IT ALL ON OUR OWN
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #16 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

As she was waiting for Wes' response to her suggestion, Roxanne suddenly heard a lot of noise in the quarantine room. Thinking that things were about to get worse, she quickly peaked into the room and saw an absolute barrage of multicolored bouncy balls of varying sizes falling out of nowhere. [B]"That's strange. I don't remember conjuring up any of those. So she was at a loss on how to react to this strange new devolpment....
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
She was grateful that Wes was pretending not to have noticed her crying. It made it easier for her to focus on what she was suppose to do next....


Skander? Oh yeah, right, he was infected too. "Actually, I don't remember the last time I saw him...." Roxanne replied, thinking. "I could try to trick him into coming down here, owl about a question with the de Talone case." It could work, if his brain wasn't too taken over with the illness. Which was debatable, considering the state that she had found the most recent zombie in. After all, trying to eat a table wasn't exactly the sign of someone who was in their right mind.
"Great idea," Wes sighed in relief. She wasn't still crying. Good. He did not deal well with human emotions. "I've noticed some of the zombies going after wands... and," he heard a clunk from within the quarantine room and raised an eyebrow, "office furniture. Draw him out with that if you need to."

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
Kyle glanced up at the window as she heard people talking about tricking someone. She just made a sound and her little glare seemed not to be noticed. After all the drooling was more noticeable.

Taking a block of wood she tried to take a bite, but her mouth was far too sore to do so. Instead she picked the wood up and dropped it onto the floor. It made a CLUNK sound.

That wasn't fun.

As she sat there glaring at it something happened. The block of wood began to make a hissing and bubbling noise as it seemed to jiggle and change shape. Suddenly there was no longer a wooden block below her but a bouncy ball.

"BOUNCY" she squealed happily as she took the ball and threw it to the ground. It ricocheted across the room bouncing against the glass of the holding cell to the glee of the ball-thrower more balls appeared. Soon it seemed it was raining bouncy balls, well, only around her...or more on her.
"I'm going to see what this is about," Wes added to Roxanne, turning around and unlocking, then wrenching, the door of the quarantine room open. He marched in, the door THUDDDDing shut behind him, and stared at the chaos the poor infected workers were creating.

"Great Scott," the MLE Head murmured, his wand instinctively pointing to the biggest threat in the room. Was she... was that... what in the--- "EXPELLIARMUS!" he quickly cast on the girl, hopefully disarming her of the ball things. Then he popped out of the room and went to answer the urgent patronus he'd just gotten.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____

Last edited by BanaBatGirl; 12-21-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Wes had to leave so he could come back xD
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #18 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Oh yeah, like she was really going to risk a zombie getting her wand. Even though they couldn't use them. But she could and did. So office furniture it was. Besides, it was about time the office got new stuff anyway, so this could just be used as catalyst for that. Smirk. As long as she got to pick it out, anyway.

Oop. Zombie in trouble. She didn't feel the least bit sorry for the girl, though. But she was still confused over how the balls got in there in the first place. After all, they didn't have wands, right? And even if they did, Roxanne had thought that their magic was on the fritz, deeming the wands unusable (for now, anyway). So how had the balls come to be?

Deciding to leave that mystery for later, Roxanne also turned to leave to go and contact Skander.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face

Last edited by lazykitty; 12-22-2012 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Roxanne also had to leave XD
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default Team Zombie (lazykitty, pinkphoenix, jujune29th) + actual zombies =D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Wes grunted a little as he arrived at the door and his zombie bumped into him. Darn levitation charm. "Here we are," he announced dryly, unlocking the door with a series of taps and swishes across it. "Make sure you disarm the infected... employees before you just let them go."

He levitated his into the room and then released the levitation charm and the incarcerous spell, avoiding eye contact with Izzy all the while. "Expelliarmus," he cast again, in case the zombie that had just eaten a wand still had another one on him.

Then Wes turned toward the reminisciator person from Level 3. "I'll stay here while you collect memories, in case anyone tries to eat attack you, ma'am."
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #20 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Isobel was not a happy bunny at all. Not at all. She'd sat herself down on one of those chairs, folded her arms, and frowned a lot. She was stuck in the this stupid room, for heavens knew who look. She was kicking herself for leaving her 2nd want down in her office. She was an ex-auror. She could get her way out of here so fast if she had her wand. But Wes had one and her other one was in her office. It sucked. She was not happy at all. That stupid husband of hers had better find a cure, because she was not going to be happy to stay in here. She had two babies to look after. She was kind of worried about them. What would they do without their money.

Her eyes darted up as someone came into the room. Oh. It was that lovely husband of hers. Who wasn't even actually bothering to look at her. Well she wasn't going to look at him. Frowning, she stared at some spot on the wall.
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline  
Old 12-22-2012, 02:08 AM   #21 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,359

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Deciding that she wasn't even going to go into why Wes was determinedly not looking at his wife, Roxanne just pulled her zombie in front of her. "Expelliarmus," she casted on him, catching the wands flying at her before pushing him into the room and casting a finite. She conjured up another four chairs (since they still had two more to catch, by her calculations). "I'm going to go try to contact Skander now," she told her boss, turning to go to her the office.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 12-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
pinkphoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT+2
Posts: 1,543

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Text Cut: Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Wes grunted a little as he arrived at the door and his zombie bumped into him. Darn levitation charm. "Here we are," he announced dryly, unlocking the door with a series of taps and swishes across it. "Make sure you disarm the infected... employees before you just let them go."

He levitated his into the room and then released the levitation charm and the incarcerous spell, avoiding eye contact with Izzy all the while. "Expelliarmus," he cast again, in case the zombie that had just eaten a wand still had another one on him.

Then Wes turned toward the reminisciator person from Level 3. "I'll stay here while you collect memories, in case anyone tries to eat attack you, ma'am."
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel was not a happy bunny at all. Not at all. She'd sat herself down on one of those chairs, folded her arms, and frowned a lot. She was stuck in the this stupid room, for heavens knew who look. She was kicking herself for leaving her 2nd want down in her office. She was an ex-auror. She could get her way out of here so fast if she had her wand. But Wes had one and her other one was in her office. It sucked. She was not happy at all. That stupid husband of hers had better find a cure, because she was not going to be happy to stay in here. She had two babies to look after. She was kind of worried about them. What would they do without their money.

Her eyes darted up as someone came into the room. Oh. It was that lovely husband of hers. Who wasn't even actually bothering to look at her. Well she wasn't going to look at him. Frowning, she stared at some spot on the wall.


Jade walked into the quarantine area not surprised by the space and the comfort furniture. Away from wood, the infected seemed to be calm but angry and resentful that they had to be kept here.

Jade felt sympathy for them. It couldn't be easy for them and she vowed to get to the bottom of this so that they could be cured as soon as possible.

She nodded at Mr. Ferguson as he said that he would stay with her. "Thank you, I appreciate that." The awkwardness between him and his wife was something very noticeable even if Jade said nothing about it.

Jade decided to start with Mrs. Ferguson since she was standing near by.

"Mrs. Ferguson, My name is Jade Gemstone and I'm a reminisciator. I would like to talk to you and look at some of your memories in order to find some answers to this illness. The sooner we get them, the sooner you will get back to work and your family."

Jade turned back to Mr. Ferguson, "Is there a small private room which I can use?"

She wondered if he would ask to sit in on their interview. Jade never had any family members present during an interview and memory collection, so she wasn't sure what to do if Ferguson asked to do so.
__________________
When you're ready come and get it, nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah.
pinkphoenix is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke
 
GlassXRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lost in time/space
Posts: 8,970


Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers
Default Ohhhhh, here we go... Very happy to be back.
|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Wes grunted a little as he arrived at the door and his zombie bumped into him. Darn levitation charm. "Here we are," he announced dryly, unlocking the door with a series of taps and swishes across it. "Make sure you disarm the infected... employees before you just let them go."

He levitated his into the room and then released the levitation charm and the incarcerous spell, avoiding eye contact with Izzy all the while. "Expelliarmus," he cast again, in case the zombie that had just eaten a wand still had another one on him.

Then Wes turned toward the reminisciator person from Level 3. "I'll stay here while you collect memories, in case anyone tries to eat attack you, ma'am."
People had been stopping Elinor all the way down, trying to question her, so she was practically sprinting to the quarantine room. She had only stopped to re-tie her hair, which had fallen about her face in a manner that made her look absolutely crazy. Knowing Mr. Ferguson was down here, she had to fix that. She didn't see the boss much, but when she did, she liked to look presentable.

Elinor had on her lab coat over her other clothes, her identification tag swinging haphazardly as she ran. In one hand, she carried a small metal case. In the other, a clip board. She slowed to a stop outside of the quarantine room-- She could hear Mr. Ferguson's voice vaguely from the inside.

She hesitated briefly, not knowing wether or not to knock. The woman decided to take advantage of the few moments of silence and, setting the case down by her feet, flipped over the few sheets of paper on the clip board.
__________________
GlassXRose is offline  
Old 12-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #24 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gráinne Ní Fhearghall
First Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Kyle just furrowed her eyebrows as a bouncy ball collided with the side of her face. She let a little growl sound and then for some odd reason she felt her body slam backwards. Groaning she just blinked and looked about the room.

She glanced sideways and didn't catch a glimpse of the person who had sent her flying. For some odd reason the balls just hovered where she had been standing and the last few balls fell to the ground with a thud. Scampering forward she picked one up and instead of tossing it as she had before she picked up up and began to gnaw on it.

It really wasn't working she couldn't take bites out of it the material was too - resistant? Too bouncy? She just frowned and continued to gnaw and chew and drool all over the red round rubber bouncy ball. If someone tried to take her she would bite them for sure. SHE wanted her BALL. It was HERs and NOONE else could have it.

"Mine" she grunted as she chewed on the rubber ball.
__________________

GONNA START A PARADE, SAY THE FUTURE IS OURSxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxxx
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WE DID IT ALL ON OUR OWN
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline  
Old 12-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,490

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Jade walked into the quarantine area not surprised by the space and the comfort furniture. Away from wood, the infected seemed to be calm but angry and resentful that they had to be kept here.

Jade felt sympathy for them. It couldn't be easy for them and she vowed to get to the bottom of this so that they could be cured as soon as possible.

She nodded at Mr. Ferguson as he said that he would stay with her. "Thank you, I appreciate that." The awkwardness between him and his wife was something very noticeable even if Jade said nothing about it.

Jade decided to start with Mrs. Ferguson since she was standing near by.

"Mrs. Ferguson, My name is Jade Gemstone and I'm a reminisciator. I would like to talk to you and look at some of your memories in order to find some answers to this illness. The sooner we get them, the sooner you will get back to work and your family."

Jade turned back to Mr. Ferguson, "Is there a small private room which I can use?"

She wondered if he would ask to sit in on their interview. Jade never had any family members present during an interview and memory collection, so she wasn't sure what to do if Ferguson asked to do so.
Oh for the love of Merlin--- she just had to approach his wife first, didn't she? Wes just shook his head quietly as Jade asked for another room. "It would be safest if we just kept them in here," he shrugged. Plus it went along with the Minister's proscribed plan of action. "I can muffliato the others... and keep them occupied for you."

How long was her memory-acquiring going to take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassXRose View Post
People had been stopping Elinor all the way down, trying to question her, so she was practically sprinting to the quarantine room. She had only stopped to re-tie her hair, which had fallen about her face in a manner that made her look absolutely crazy. Knowing Mr. Ferguson was down here, she had to fix that. She didn't see the boss much, but when she did, she liked to look presentable.

Elinor had on her lab coat over her other clothes, her identification tag swinging haphazardly as she ran. In one hand, she carried a small metal case. In the other, a clip board. She slowed to a stop outside of the quarantine room-- She could hear Mr. Ferguson's voice vaguely from the inside.

She hesitated briefly, not knowing wether or not to knock. The woman decided to take advantage of the few moments of silence and, setting the case down by her feet, flipped over the few sheets of paper on the clip board.
Wes could tell someone was at the door, and only then remembered that he needed to turn on the two-way mirror for the people observing the infected employees. He moved over to the door and wrenched it open to go take care of that, only to find that Elinor was on the other side. Well then.

"Hello," he half-smiled at the labwoman, "do come in."
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175