sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 213 users online including...
elgluelesslace , sweetpinkpixie , Warrenhot , FearlessLeader19 , Mell , Ginevra , natekka , valhigby , tiffanycheap , parkaparka

17 members
196 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era


Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,024

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default Work Area and Cubicles
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite



Just beyond the front desks is an extra large area containing the cubicles for employees in the Minister of Magic's Office. This is the place where the desks for Ministry Advisors, the Media Liaison, and the Internal Liaison Supervisor can be found. Extra cubicles are available for Department Liaisons to use if and when they find the need for them. Despite the fact that the room is full of used and unused cubicles, there's still adequate space to move around in or meet with other employees if the need arises. A large closet area spans along the back wall, providing room for employees to hang their coats and jackets or store office supplies and other work-related items. Lastly, the atmosphere of the room is very bright and friendly, as it's well lit and is decorated with beautiful paintings lining the walls and gorgeous plants positioned into corners.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 06-03-2014 at 06:05 PM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 02:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Other Characters
Jarvey
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 623

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default

With an immensely loud crash and thud, the ceiling from above caved through... leaving debris scattered around the office space.
__________________
The Announcer is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT

Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra McNally
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

The fall was simple, much like the one that it reminded Simon of within deTalone's shop a few years before. He took a quick moment to cast a spell to slow his descent, finally coming to a landing on his feet amongst the debris that resided there from the crumbled floor. Or rather ceiling from this angle.

The minister was gonna love this.

"So far so good..." he called up to the rest of his group before cautiously stepping away from the hole. His gaze shifting around on alert as he looked around to explore the work area he found himself in.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 08:09 AM   #4 (permalink)



DMGS & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eleanor Smethwyck
Third Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
The fall was simple, much like the one that it reminded Simon of within deTalone's shop a few years before. He took a quick moment to cast a spell to slow his descent, finally coming to a landing on his feet amongst the debris that resided there from the crumbled floor. Or rather ceiling from this angle.

The minister was gonna love this.

"So far so good..." he called up to the rest of his group before cautiously stepping away from the hole. His gaze shifting around on alert as he looked around to explore the work area he found himself in.
The fall from above had felt very long even if it lasted only a minute or two. Tasha cast the spell to slow her descent too late as she landed on the floor quite ungracefully in the middle of all the debris. Coughing, she pulled herself up to a standing position.

Hastily stepping away from the hole to not get fallen on, Tasha let her gaze sweep around the room. They had landed in what looked like the work area. Looking over at Simon she asked "Are you hurt anywhere?" Rubbing her bruised shoulder Tasha waited for the other's to jump down and join them.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,818

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Edward felt the floor come out from under him and gravity did what it was supposed to. He crashed to the floor atop some of the rubble and exclaimed OY! that didn't feel too good! He stayed there a moment to ensure that he wasn't dying or broken and assessed himself. He looked around as the dust began to settle to see himself in a cubical area. It looked like they were in.
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT

Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra McNally
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Tasha and Edward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
The fall from above had felt very long even if it lasted only a minute or two. Tasha cast the spell to slow her descent too late as she landed on the floor quite ungracefully in the middle of all the debris. Coughing, she pulled herself up to a standing position.

Hastily stepping away from the hole to not get fallen on, Tasha let her gaze sweep around the room. They had landed in what looked like the work area. Looking over at Simon she asked "Are you hurt anywhere?" Rubbing her bruised shoulder Tasha waited for the other's to jump down and join them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Edward felt the floor come out from under him and gravity did what it was supposed to. He crashed to the floor atop some of the rubble and exclaimed OY! that didn't feel too good! He stayed there a moment to ensure that he wasn't dying or broken and assessed himself. He looked around as the dust began to settle to see himself in a cubical area. It looked like they were in.


Simon let his sweep turn back towards the hole where he had come from at the sound of another arrival. One that hadn't been as put together and the auror stepped back that way at the sound of coughing. He then spotted Tasha as she made her way back up to her feet and asking if he was alright. "Yes, I'm fine. I should be asking about you?" She had been the one who had wound up on the floor after all. The auror noted the rubbing of the shoulder and wondered about it but was interrupted further by their next arrival.

Thankfully the one from Mysteries and not the troublemaker.

Although he had to admit he was surprised it was the non MLE that had followed him first. No matter to him as long as things went well. Though he supposed bringing up the rear was a good thing as well. "You alright there?" Simon asked, his attention split between the team and their surroundings. Getting an idea, the auror sent out some sensory spells to double check his vision as a precaution.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 04-10-2014, 12:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

x10 x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

She could hardly allow half the group to proceed without her. Firstly, because standing around in a shamble of a muggle restaurant was too boring for her, and secondly because.. well, because who knew what was in here -- and as much as she didn't mind others taking the leap before her, she wasn't going to leave them to fend for themselves.

Slowing her descent from her leap, Emily landed lithely beside them, again casting a glance over the small group before deciding neither of them were dying. Excellent.

She examined the floor space, and the rubble that had come with their entrance, it wasn't anything that couldn't be cleaned up. As for the sizable hole in the ceiling, that too could be dealt with. Magic worked miracles, it did. Her senses were tingling as she took in the office. "Homenum revelio," she cast about the place. A part of her hoped they weren't alone, but it was looking promising.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,818

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

As Emily descended, Edward picked himself up and patted the dust from his trousers and waistcoat. Perhaps a bright yellow waistcoat and white shirt hadn't been the wisest choice for this type of work, but it hadn't exactly been explicit in the directions for what time of work they'd be doing. He'd take his things to the cleaners later.

He looked around some more as Emily checked to see what was going on around them. He looked to the Bennett fellow and the other young lady with the group. Hopefully they were prepared for what was to come. He maintained his wand at the ready and watched out for dangers
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 06:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,024

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hole in the roof? What hole in the roof? There was NO hole in the roof and he WASN'T looking down into his level with as much rubble as the condemned building they'd been confined to for the past few months. Obviously the loo water had gotten to the Senior Undersecretaries head and now he was imagining a giant hole leading down to his Level. What did Muggles put in there water these days? Merlin.

While still pretending there was in fact no hole, Gavin jumped, slowing his descent and landing lightly on the rubble heap that didn't exist. Not at all. The lack of too much dust told him the explosion was long passed, or not long but long enough to keep his lungs in tact. His headache though...that was another story.

Gavin glanced around at everyone already present, wondering how soon and IF anyone from the loo would follow; they did seem a little bent on continuing their own work. Those thoughts all disappeared, giving way to slightly widened eyes and a suddenly tired Senior Undersecretary. Blow a hole through the roof that he was still telling himself wasn't there then have wands pointed all over that could do more damage. You know what? He should have stayed at the loo.

"Great work everyone." He could TRY sounding appreciative. They did, afterall just get them back inside. The cost was easily dealt with, even if it was hard to look at. "What's the game plan now?" He asked, coming to a stop by Emily. Her restaurant team blew a hole through this place, this was all hers.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 06:42 AM   #10 (permalink)



DMGS & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eleanor Smethwyck
Third Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Edward, Simon, Emily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Edward felt the floor come out from under him and gravity did what it was supposed to. He crashed to the floor atop some of the rubble and exclaimed OY! that didn't feel too good! He stayed there a moment to ensure that he wasn't dying or broken and assessed himself. He looked around as the dust began to settle to see himself in a cubical area. It looked like they were in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon let his sweep turn back towards the hole where he had come from at the sound of another arrival. One that hadn't been as put together and the auror stepped back that way at the sound of coughing. He then spotted Tasha as she made her way back up to her feet and asking if he was alright. "Yes, I'm fine. I should be asking about you?" She had been the one who had wound up on the floor after all. The auror noted the rubbing of the shoulder and wondered about it but was interrupted further by their next arrival.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Slowing her descent from her leap, Emily landed lithely beside them, again casting a glance over the small group before deciding neither of them were dying. Excellent.
She examined the floor space, and the rubble that had come with their entrance, it wasn't anything that couldn't be cleaned up. As for the sizable hole in the ceiling, that too could be dealt with. Magic worked miracles, it did. Her senses were tingling as she took in the office. "Homenum revelio," she cast about the place. A part of her hoped they weren't alone, but it was looking promising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Gavin glanced around at everyone already present, wondering how soon and IF anyone from the loo would follow; they did seem a little bent on continuing their own work. Those thoughts all disappeared, giving way to slightly widened eyes and a suddenly tired Senior Undersecretary. Blow a hole through the roof that he was still telling himself wasn't there then have wands pointed all over that could do more damage. You know what? He should have stayed at the loo.
"Great work everyone." He could TRY sounding appreciative. They did, afterall just get them back inside. The cost was easily dealt with, even if it was hard to look at. "What's the game plan now?" He asked, coming to a stop by Emily. Her restaurant team blew a hole through this place, this was all hers.


When the mysteries employee Edward came down the hole and landed in the debris with an exclamation Tasha was very glad she had moved out of the way. It wouldn't have been pleasant if she had been landed on. Flashing Edward a glance Tasha asked. "Are you okay?"

Taking her hand away from her bruise to change the grip on her wand Tasha smiled at Simon. "I'm fine. Just got a bit bruised by some debris earlier." Watching Emily land gracefully on the floor not too far from where she was standing Tasha felt just a teeny bit jealous of the other woman. Raising her wand she cast. "Homenum revelio," hopefully there weren’t anything around like mutants.

Another swoosh sound from above alerted Tasha to the arrival of the senior undersecretary. Gavin didn't look too pleased unsurprisingly considering that there was a hole in his roof. It was for a good cause though. Tasha gave him a nod before she continued to gaze around. Emily could explain what they were doing.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,818

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Edward looked to the voice addressing him and nodded. Quite alright, thank you! Should have sort of been paying attention, but what with that fellow blasting the wall behind us and such a little distracted. Edward smiled to show that he was indeed alright and prepared for the task ahead. Still nothing seemed to have happened and he didn't exactly want to be caught by surprise again.

He noted the arrival of another gentlemen. Great! That guy. Edward thought to himself. He didn't exactly have the best first meeting with him and he was sure that his glowing personality wouldn't win him more awards by accosting the man again.
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT

Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra McNally
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Emily, Gavin, Edward, Tasha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
She could hardly allow half the group to proceed without her. Firstly, because standing around in a shamble of a muggle restaurant was too boring for her, and secondly because.. well, because who knew what was in here -- and as much as she didn't mind others taking the leap before her, she wasn't going to leave them to fend for themselves.

Slowing her descent from her leap, Emily landed lithely beside them, again casting a glance over the small group before deciding neither of them were dying. Excellent.

She examined the floor space, and the rubble that had come with their entrance, it wasn't anything that couldn't be cleaned up. As for the sizable hole in the ceiling, that too could be dealt with. Magic worked miracles, it did. Her senses were tingling as she took in the office. "Homenum revelio," she cast about the place. A part of her hoped they weren't alone, but it was looking promising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
As Emily descended, Edward picked himself up and patted the dust from his trousers and waistcoat. Perhaps a bright yellow waistcoat and white shirt hadn't been the wisest choice for this type of work, but it hadn't exactly been explicit in the directions for what time of work they'd be doing. He'd take his things to the cleaners later.

He looked around some more as Emily checked to see what was going on around them. He looked to the Bennett fellow and the other young lady with the group. Hopefully they were prepared for what was to come. He maintained his wand at the ready and watched out for dangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Hole in the roof? What hole in the roof? There was NO hole in the roof and he WASN'T looking down into his level with as much rubble as the condemned building they'd been confined to for the past few months. Obviously the loo water had gotten to the Senior Undersecretaries head and now he was imagining a giant hole leading down to his Level. What did Muggles put in there water these days? Merlin.

While still pretending there was in fact no hole, Gavin jumped, slowing his descent and landing lightly on the rubble heap that didn't exist. Not at all. The lack of too much dust told him the explosion was long passed, or not long but long enough to keep his lungs in tact. His headache though...that was another story.

Gavin glanced around at everyone already present, wondering how soon and IF anyone from the loo would follow; they did seem a little bent on continuing their own work. Those thoughts all disappeared, giving way to slightly widened eyes and a suddenly tired Senior Undersecretary. Blow a hole through the roof that he was still telling himself wasn't there then have wands pointed all over that could do more damage. You know what? He should have stayed at the loo.

"Great work everyone." He could TRY sounding appreciative. They did, afterall just get them back inside. The cost was easily dealt with, even if it was hard to look at. "What's the game plan now?" He asked, coming to a stop by Emily. Her restaurant team blew a hole through this place, this was all hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
SPOILER!!: Edward, Simon, Emily





When the mysteries employee Edward came down the hole and landed in the debris with an exclamation Tasha was very glad she had moved out of the way. It wouldn't have been pleasant if she had been landed on. Flashing Edward a glance Tasha asked. "Are you okay?"

Taking her hand away from her bruise to change the grip on her wand Tasha smiled at Simon. "I'm fine. Just got a bit bruised by some debris earlier." Watching Emily land gracefully on the floor not too far from where she was standing Tasha felt just a teeny bit jealous of the other woman. Raising her wand she cast. "Homenum revelio," hopefully there weren’t anything around like mutants.

Another swoosh sound from above alerted Tasha to the arrival of the senior undersecretary. Gavin didn't look too pleased unsurprisingly considering that there was a hole in his roof. It was for a good cause though. Tasha gave him a nod before she continued to gaze around. Emily could explain what they were doing.



Simon nodded in understanding as Tasha explained the source of her issue. Yes...that man hadn't had his brain turned on fully. With her and Edward seemingly alright, the auror turned to go back to his own train of thought and work only to see Emily coming down to join them far gracefully then the other two. But then she like him were used to having to explore less then optimal locations when dealing with the criminals they followed. And now the group was evened out with two law enforcers and two assorted ministry personal.

He caught himself from commenting as first one woman and then the other cast spells he had done previously having gotten no response then. They'd see themselves what the reaction was. He stepped forward once more away from the debris sight and began to take a perimeter look at the area. He heard the senior undersecretary behind him and didn't need to turn and look to know the man wasn't entirely pleased with their actions even if there had been great progress.

Gavin's problem not his. Sometimes one needed force. His was working with the group and making sure it was secure so they call could join them back at the ministry proper. Emily, who had obviously been the one to contact him from above, can explain what was next.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,021

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Fifth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Cora had followed Gavin to the restaurant where they'd managed to gain entrance to the Ministry - by blasting a hole in the floor it seemed. Nice. Kind of made her wish she'd chosen to go there first instead of the public toilets, but oh well. She jumped down and slowed her descent with a quick spell, landing neatly on her feet. Quite a few people in here now, including Tasha. Nice. She saw no need to speak for now though since Gavin already asked about the plan, so she simply joined the crowd, looking around, wand at the ready, just waiting to hear what their next instructions would be.
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Fifth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Atticus T. Zeller
Atticus's Attic
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Never was Mariel so glad to have her offices on Level Seven. She didn't completely know what was waiting for her once she would get there again - and she would get there again! - but she was fairly certain there wouldn't be a blasted hole in her ceiling with rubble and debris covering the floor because of it. At least she hoped she wouldn't have to access her floor that way. Now that they were able to get inside, she hoped that she'd at least be able to access the same stairs she had used every day from after the lift incident until the day before their holiday break started.

She peered down into the hole, noting some figures inside, presuming those to be the Ministry workers assigned to this location attempt. Then she watched as Gavin and Cora leapt down inside. Drawing her wand, she followed them, slowing her descent and taking an extra step upon landing to move off of some rubble.

The brunette took quick note of who was present, her wand still drawn as she was uncertain of what might await them here. Her eyes glanced towards the Senior Undersecretary as he spoke, her thoughts the same. What steps had been taken before their arrival and what did this team have planned? Green eyes flicked towards the end of the corridor. Her desire to see Level Seven was rather strong but for now she'd stay here with the group to hear what they had in mind.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 04-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #15 (permalink)

Billywig
 
dan arjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Land Down Under
Posts: 3,373

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
Default
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Once he landed from his jump from the restaurant, he looked around and found everybody waiting. Waiting for someone or something to happen he do not know.

He saw familiar faces Gavin, his boss - whom he gave a nod of acknowledgement, Emily and Simon from Level two - to whom he gave a smile.

He approached Gavin and inquired, "It was really good to be back into the offices, isn't it?" he said in a very grateful tone.

He looked around and found the familiar door going towards the reception area where a special door, that one door that he wanted to open that leads towards his office awaits him.
__________________
I see trees of green,

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.
dan arjay is offline  
Old 04-13-2014, 01:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

x10 x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

The offices, save for her crew and the extras that were arriving, were void of human company. Such a shame. Such a shame. She dearly longed to flex her wand and muscles. Gavin's presence at her side hadn't gone unnoticed, and with a quick head count and once over to ensure nobody's somehow severed a leg in their descent Emily was quick to get things moving again.

"We're in ... but we still don't know why were were locked out to begin with." This much was obvious, no rocket science here. "I propose we split into groups and scout out the rest of the building, floor by floor. Check all the entrances into the building, floos, visitors and the like... and ascertain whether it's possible to get out, and why we weren't able to get in. A group can start here, another can move to level two, and a third to level three.. then we'll go from there."

It was a simple enough task in theory, and she was itching to see the state of her office. Despite the damage they'd done, and the dust that came as a result of it, she was certain the office already had it's own film of dust and grime having been deprived of human intervention for so long.
"Does it have your approval, Senior Undersecretary?" she asked, a hint of a smile in place.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 11:36 PM   #17 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT

Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra McNally
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Simon nodded as Emily laid out a plan to use their growing manpower to the best advantage. It would do no good for them to all stand around and look over the same space and they needed to move forward anyway. And while his boss deferred to the senior undersecretary for his opinion, he decided to offer more information on the matter. "Not to step out of bounds... he said speaking up before they broke off into groups and acknowledging the presence of Emily, Gavin and Mariel. "But if I may make a suggestion or give a thought?" The auror paused to allow someone to speak themselves in answer to his question before continuing.

"Perhaps we should start the groups with those who are from those three levels. For instance, Gavin and Zacharias remain here in Level 1...Emily, Kennedy, Genevieve and myself head to Level 2 and Tasha and anyone from A&C can head to Level 3 with everyone else filling in any of the three. That way those who are familiar with each level will know what is supposed to be there and what's not supposed to be there in way of physical items and spells and have a better chance to start identifying possible issues." Each area did have their own way of doing things especially levels such as MLE so it only made sense to use their strong suits. But then that was his train of thought coming from his experiences so he wasn't sure it would be agreed upon by others not of the same mind.
__________________

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; 04-15-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 04-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,818

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Edward listened to both Emily and Simon. Sound logic from both. He just hoped that he was prepared mentally for what lay ahead. He hadn't been in the Ministry proper since he applied and before that a couple of years, so things most likely had changed drastically. He spoke up, I'll stay here, if that's alright. I imagine it would make sense to have someone watch the breach in case someone tries to follow us out, or make a break for it.
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,024

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Having no one mention the huge hole in the wall made it even easier for him to pretend it wasn't there. That of course, made it easier to focus on the task at hand, which according to Emily was splitting up to find out what was really happening in this out of sorts building.

His confirmation was on the tip of his lips when Simon spoke....as if he was the Senior Undersecretary whose opinion was being sought on this matter. Before he could stop the man he was giving instructions...suggestions....they sounded like the same thing to him right this moment when the hole was taunting him from above. Just forget it Gavin.

"As inspired as that sounds, I'd rather have mixed groups. No telling what we'll run into wherever the search leads us and I'd rather not have my own employees and I suddenly assaulted by things we've never been trained to fight, likewise, MLE might need some A&C assisstance." Splitting up was fine, efficient even and that's the way he liked it. The thought went downhill with the over-specializing of the teams.

"It does make sense for Emily to take Level two but I'd rather she have a mixed group. I can take level 3 with an equally mixed group. Perhaps Mariel can remain on this level with a few others to check everything's fine here." Yes, he might have been giving Mariel orders. Just trying to remind her that he was still the leader of their group. Nothing to see here. "Who'll be heading down with me?" He didn't want to be standing around here forever.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #20 (permalink)

Billywig
 
dan arjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Land Down Under
Posts: 3,373

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
Default
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Having no one mention the huge hole in the wall made it even easier for him to pretend it wasn't there. That of course, made it easier to focus on the task at hand, which according to Emily was splitting up to find out what was really happening in this out of sorts building.

His confirmation was on the tip of his lips when Simon spoke....as if he was the Senior Undersecretary whose opinion was being sought on this matter. Before he could stop the man he was giving instructions...suggestions....they sounded like the same thing to him right this moment when the hole was taunting him from above. Just forget it Gavin.

"As inspired as that sounds, I'd rather have mixed groups. No telling what we'll run into wherever the search leads us and I'd rather not have my own employees and I suddenly assaulted by things we've never been trained to fight, likewise, MLE might need some A&C assisstance." Splitting up was fine, efficient even and that's the way he liked it. The thought went downhill with the over-specializing of the teams.

"It does make sense for Emily to take Level two but I'd rather she have a mixed group. I can take level 3 with an equally mixed group. Perhaps Mariel can remain on this level with a few others to check everything's fine here." Yes, he might have been giving Mariel orders. Just trying to remind her that he was still the leader of their group. Nothing to see here. "Who'll be heading down with me?" He didn't want to be standing around here forever.
Having been used to following orders around here, Zach listened as they are firing up their suggestions. First was Emily, who gave a good suggestion of splitting up. Then Simon suggested that they split up into their own departments.

"Should we try if the fireplaces are functional?" he asked addressing the group. Having been with the Flourish and Blotts group who cannot penetrate the Ministry using the floo network really got into him.

After a few moments, he heard Gavin speak suggesting splitting up but in a mixed group. Which sounds reasonable since everybody has their own forté.

After the Senior Undersecretary spoke, Zach approached him and asked, "Gavin, would you rather me go with you or stay here?" but im reality he would rather go wandering around looking for whatever caused this.
__________________
I see trees of green,

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.
dan arjay is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 04:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

x10 x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Call her mildly impressed, that Gavin was holding himself together in light of the... mess. Heh. It wasn't a big deal, a bit of wand work and it'd be back in order in no time. Mmhhmm. And he had loyal lackeys for that, no?

Bennett's assessment wasn't a bad one, per se, but she wasn't about to go along with it, no she had her own grand plans... plans which Gavin seemed to reciprocate. Would you look at that? Great minds thought alike. "Agreed," she stated simply at the conclusion of his thoughts. There was nothing she could disagree with there, it all made perfect sense.

"Anyone who's up for a trip with me to level two, come now... there's been enough standing around for one day," and without anymore notice, wand still in hand, Emily took a measured step forward, clearing a chunk of rubble on the ground before proceeding to the stairs. She still didn't trust the lifts. Nope. No thanks. Somebody else could brave those if they so wished.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 04:51 AM   #22 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT

Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,169

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra McNally
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Okay so that had been a waste of his speech.

Simon simply nodded as both Gavin and Emily decided against his idea or at least were mute about it. Expertise was to be spread about on all three levels and he was just hoping the firepower of MLE wasn't needed on any of the areas period. Not that that had any real chance of coming true since something....anything that was anyone's guess was behind their lock-out and it ran the chance of being dangerous.

Now there was just the matter of his decision on where to go. Yet as he paid attention to how the groups were essentially broken up, the auror couldn't help glancing at the three defacto leaders in turn and where they would be heading. Or staying for that matter. Gavin was not a fan of his presence and he wasn't even supposed to be anywhere near Mariel lest he face the wrath of Jorge if he ever found out.

Gee...looks like his own options were limited.

"Guess its level 2 for me regardless," he mused quietly before following his boss to the stairs to head down. Better her then someone he didn't trust anyway. Everyone else could do as they pleased for all he was caring at this point. As Emily had already said herself, there had already been enough standing around.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,024

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Emily's agreement said they had a plan working with now. He glanced around his level one last time. To think just earlier he'd been eager to get here and now seeing this mess, he was eager to get to another floor. When this was all over he'd probably go enjoy his office for a while but for now, searching for Merlin knew what.

He was set to leave when one of his own approached him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
After the Senior Undersecretary spoke, Zach approached him and asked, "Gavin, would you rather me go with you or stay here?" but im reality he would rather go wandering around looking for whatever caused this.
"The decision is completely yours. Wherever you feel you'll be of the greatest asset is where I expect you'll go but in the absence of anyone else stepping up just yet I'd be glad for you taking the initiative." So yes, he could come with him. Anyone could really.

"Right then, off to Level 3." He said, not bothering to see who else was coming. They were not children, they didn't need constant looking at in order for them to get things done.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 04:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Fifth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Atticus T. Zeller
Atticus's Attic
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

So it seemed that no one on the inside had any more answers about their lockout than they did before. Not that Mariel had expected any different, knowing they had only just gotten inside, though she was wondering if she thought something would have immediately presented itself as the cause of their troubles. That seemed not to be the case. Still, she was on high alert as she gripped her wand and allowed green eyes to observe her surroundings while others began speaking.

Splitting into groups did sound like an ideal solution, especially given the number of 'in charge' personalities in this room that were bound to clash. Of course she would take one of the groups, but first her eyes fell on Simon as he offered his thoughts on the matter. It wasn't without its benefits, she supposed, but she did not fill in and Gavin had a better point. A variety of skill sets were needed on each level as they did not know what awaited them, she could completely get on board with that. But his next suggestion rather surprised her.

She raised a curious eyebrow. He didn't want to check out his own level? Odd. And she was eager to see Level Seven.. going to Level Three sounded like a better idea as it was closer to her own workspace, though it was still far away so she supposed it didn't matter anyway. And she wasn't going to argue, failing to see the difference. If it was over Games and Sports, that would be another matter. One thing she could agree with, however, was that there had been far too much standing around already. "I'm honored to be entrusted with your level," she mentioned, a bantering tone evident, as he headed out. It was amusing to her but she remained on task. There was important work to be done here.

Mariel turned to the man who expressed an interest in remaining on this level (Edward). "Have you all had ample time to check out this area?" She would assume that he was from the original group that had broken through, knowing they had gotten before her group. Certainly they had been there for at least a little bit and it didn't seem that anyone had found much out of the ordinary here. "Let's head through the level.. see what else we can find out here." She inclined her head in the direction of the doorway. "And anyone else staying on Level One.." Expecting them to follow, she proceeded through the doorway, her wand still drawn and keeping alert.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 03:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 2,019

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Default Anyone? ^^
please don't let me be miunderstood

Lawrence walked into the now familiar work area, glad that he was now completely free from that.. muggle building. Nope, he enjoyed using magic to complete his daily work and to get home. Muggle transportation was quite weird too. He was a ministry advisor and had important tasks to do, and that could not be disturbed by some silly muggles.

Reaching his own cubicle and putting his suitcase down, he looked around the area while taking his coat off. Heh, he was early for work. Lawrence smirked and sat down. The new advisor, what was her name? Tiffany? Lawrence wondered how working with her would be. Hopefully not disastrous. He picked up the cup of coffee that he had made earlier and took a lazy sip. Hey, coffee is crucial too.
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189