sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era

Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,617

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Technology Lounge
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee


Level One’s Technology Lounge is normally the perfect place to take a break from the stress of your daily routine and have lunch or meet with coworkers for a chat. The dim lights and comfortable accommodations encourage you to sit back, snack, and take a ride on the relax-taxi. Perhaps this is why the Healers have deemed it one of the appropriate places for the Ministry-wide mental health evaluations. The lounge has been taken hostage and although the location is the same, the Healers have transformed the place to fit their needs. No, your eyes definitely do not deceive you. This particular Ministry haunt is now more reminiscent of a St. Mungo’s ward than a place to de-stress.

As you round the corner and approach the check in table, you’ll note the enormous appointment book taking center stage. No doubt filled with the countless names of the Ministry’s many employees. How will they fit everyone in, you ask? The Healers might be wondering that too. Simply give your name and try to take a chill pill while you’re checked in. It won’t take but a minute…or two. You’ve got nothing else to do with your time, right? It’s not like you’re at work or anything.

After your appointment has been confirmed, the healer will lead you to a makeshift evaluation room. The door is shut behind you and the walls are sound proof as privacy is of the utmost importance. You’re meant to be an open book in here. The place is small and the cream colored cinderblock-looking walls are bare, giving the space an uncomfortable hospital feel. The main point of interest is the oversized clock on the wall, its ticking providing a rather annoying soundtrack to your evaluation. You should have no problem ignoring that, right?

As your eyes fall on a rather worn looking sofa, probably borrowed from one of the many break rooms in the building, you might think to yourself that a desk full of paperwork would be much more preferable than this little requirement. Don’t worry, this will all be over soon. Just sit down and try and make yourself comfortable as the examiner seated across from you begins the exam.
_______

SPOILER!!: Previously...
There are all sorts of funky little Muggle machines and doodads tucked into the lounge, including a cappuccino machine, a microwave, and a vending machine that stays magically refilled. The vending machine, along with the rundown jukebox in the corner, only take Muggle coins, so you best bring a supply if you want a snack or a song.

The chairs in this lounge are rather comfortable and cushy, probably to make up for the frustrating nature of the appliances. The lights are dim and the jukebox often provides random and ancient songs free of charge. It's quite a nice place to spend your breaks, really.
__________________
xoxox

Last edited by Govoni; 08-02-2014 at 02:34 AM.
Cassirin is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Jose arrived to this examination thing. It was very weird because normally he would just appointment with his own family healer but this didn't faze him if this was assigned to him then he was going to do it. Reaching the turn in the hallway he spotted the desk with a clip board. "okay let's find where I am " he spoke to himself. Flipping through it he knew it wasn't going to be no easy task, there were so many names he looked up to see if someone could help him find his name.
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 03:31 AM   #3 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,876

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Jose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Jose arrived to this examination thing. It was very weird because normally he would just appointment with his own family healer but this didn't faze him if this was assigned to him then he was going to do it. Reaching the turn in the hallway he spotted the desk with a clip board. "okay let's find where I am " he spoke to himself. Flipping through it he knew it wasn't going to be no easy task, there were so many names he looked up to see if someone could help him find his name.

It seemed that Anthony was fulfilling the Healer role more and more, as of late. It had began with the Hogwarts aging virus....and now this. St. Mungo's in his place of business, strong-arming him and his team into this ridiculousness.

Merlin, if they were there for something specific, they could've just gotten to the point. Was all this distraction really necessary?

Outright refusing to don Healer robes, opting instead to stay in his sassy suit, Anthony strode into the tech lounge, glancing around at the changes that had been made. Merlin, they'd been serious, hadn't they?

...and someone was already there. "What level are you from?" He stepped behind the desk and considered the giant appointment book.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 03:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Bending over the paper he didn't expect to be helped from behind him. Turning around to see who the voice was he spotted another man in a very nice suit, codos to him, maybe Jose will ask him where he got his suit. " I'm on level four he told him as he moved away from the paper because this awesome fellow was going to help him.

" the name is Jose Mora by the way " in case the man needed it.
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 04:07 AM   #5 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,876

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Jose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Bending over the paper he didn't expect to be helped from behind him. Turning around to see who the voice was he spotted another man in a very nice suit, codos to him, maybe Jose will ask him where he got his suit. " I'm on level four he told him as he moved away from the paper because this awesome fellow was going to help him.

" the name is Jose Mora by the way " in case the man needed it.

"You belong to Harmony Skylark, then." Lovely woman, even if she was a bit out there. Having looked over the unnecessary appointment books the day before, Anthony knew where to find the man...and flipped to Level Four's section; searching out the surname Mora.

"11:30 a.m." Shaking his sleeve to view his wrist watch, Anthony seen they had about half an hour. "Would you like to wait for 30 minutes or have me see you now?" Either way.

Cresswell would've considered this pointless at any time.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 04:19 AM   #6 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

January hadn't ever been down to this lounge before, but she imagined it looked quite different than what it had before. Checking her watch once more as she arrived, she saw that she was about six minutes early for her pre-scheduled appointment. She didn't know what this was all about, only that it was mandatory. So, here she was. Getting it over and done with.

Clasping her hands together, January patiently waited to be attended to.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 04:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

The more and more the man continued to talk the more he started to like him. " yes, sir I sure do. ", waiting to hear what time he could go in at was very short, this man found him right away. " 11:30 he thought that wasn't too bad but.....

Oh Jose has an option either go now or go in thirty minutes. He knew he has plenty of things to get done so what was the harm in going right now. And h he would be seeing him as well, well his day was turning out better than he expected." if you don't mind squeezing me in now that would be great! "
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 04:51 AM   #8 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,876

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Nodding his head toward Jose, Anthony was about to do just that...when another Ministry worker entered the space. She looked familiar enough, probably from being around the food court, but the DH couldn't rightly recall her name or who her DH was. "Let me check with this woman, and if she doesn't have an immediate appointment, we'll get you hooked up." Hooked up? That was Bradley's influence...

...And if he seemed at all more chipper than usual, liquid courage was to be blamed.

"Miss? You come from which floor?" Anthony offered her an open smile.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #9 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Nodding his head toward Jose, Anthony was about to do just that...when another Ministry worker entered the space. She looked familiar enough, probably from being around the food court, but the DH couldn't rightly recall her name or who her DH was. "Let me check with this woman, and if she doesn't have an immediate appointment, we'll get you hooked up." Hooked up? That was Bradley's influence...

...And if he seemed at all more chipper than usual, liquid courage was to be blamed.

"Miss? You come from which floor?" Anthony offered her an open smile.
Miss? Did she look twelve?

"Ms. Pennifold. Level four; Creatures," she responded, politely correcting him while helpfully answering his question. January glanced at her watch before glancing at Jose, who was on her level.

"I have an appointment in five minutes." Because she had set one up. Had he not?
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 AM   #10 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,876

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Sass. There was some sass. Anthony felt more comfortable when there was sass.

"Excuse me." Another one of Skylark's, then...and no. No, no, no. Anthony had not a thing to do with this scheduling mess, thank you very much. He would have been much more comfortable assuming everyone was in tiptop order...Rather than subjecting them to this humiliation.

"Mr. Mora. If you would have a seat, you'll be seen shortly." MS. Pennifold, who seemed to be an extremely efficient woman, got a head jerk. "Please follow me."

Without a backward glance, he disappeared into the makeshift room beyond.



OOC: Continue posting in this thread for the evaluation. *will keep everything in one place*
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____

Last edited by Govoni; 08-04-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: I can do wordz.
Govoni is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 2,019

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Default
please don't let me be miunderstood

Lawrence had noticed the new addition to the level at the start of the year, but had not bothered to look in there. From what he had heard it was a muggle technology lounge. He found no need to squeeze time out of his busy schedule to visit the place.

The health check however, was mandatory. Lawrence headed to the lounge after he finished reviewing a file. He was worried that this check thing would disturb his work but was also concerned for his health. As he pushed open the door to the room, he observed his surroundings quickly before catching someone disappearing through another door.

The twenty-seven year old stood awkwardly at a corner, waiting to be attended to or anything.
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Newbie Mod


DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Third Year
x3 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Health Evaluation.

Alysson wasn't entirely sure what to think about that but she'd (naturally) come here for her appointment. Maybe this would be a regular thing. To ensure they were healthy. It wasn't such a bad idea really. Now that she thought about it, it wasn't bad at all. If it WAS for their own health. And not, say, to sort out the old and sick.

Not that she was either of those things.

On time - well, with ten minutes to spare, really - Alysson walked in. And took a moment to look around the room. It was...different. Quite different. "Hello." She said to no one in particular after a few seconds of silence. Yes, she was here. Who was in charge? She really wanted to get back to work. Alysson offered the other people a polite smile before taking another few steps into the room. Interesting.
Lislchen is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Health evaluations.

Ha, what a ridiculous load of dragon dung, if you asked Alex. Seriously, if you asked her, it was just a way for the Ministry to be invaded. There was nothing wrong with any of them, except that they were all insane, but she was pretty sure that was in the fine print as requirement for employment.

Nonetheless they were mandatory and though she was still suspicious of the St Mungos healers and their true intentions for interrogating the Ministry employees, she did quite enjoy her job. So she showed up promptly at five minutes after her scheduled appointment time. So what if she was late? She had IMPORTANT work to do and this stupid health evaluation was not priority in the climate controller's mind.

Stepping up to the table to check in, she waited for someone to attend to her ...
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 8,222

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Thompson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronnie (Veronica) Hawkins
Environmental Protection
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

The red head glanced at her watch as she entered the room and breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't late to her appointment after all. In fact, she was right on time.

This whole room. Merlin's beard. It was different. It didn't even look like the technology room, really. Oh well. They'd surely change it back once they were through with these bloody health exams. If they didn't, she would really miss that cute little jukebox thing... Making her way to what looked like the check in spot, she smiled at the person sitting behind the table. "Hello," she said.
Ringo is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Vampire
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 54,654

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Pepper
Seventh Year

x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Dante Zabini
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Beavers Are Adorable : Dancing Lobster : Mrs. Charlie Weasley : Seneca's Beard : That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Health evaluations.

Ha, what a ridiculous load of dragon dung, if you asked Alex. Seriously, if you asked her, it was just a way for the Ministry to be invaded. There was nothing wrong with any of them, except that they were all insane, but she was pretty sure that was in the fine print as requirement for employment.

Nonetheless they were mandatory and though she was still suspicious of the St Mungos healers and their true intentions for interrogating the Ministry employees, she did quite enjoy her job. So she showed up promptly at five minutes after her scheduled appointment time. So what if she was late? She had IMPORTANT work to do and this stupid health evaluation was not priority in the climate controller's mind.

Stepping up to the table to check in, she waited for someone to attend to her ...
Tancred was not exactly pleased that this random health evaluation had been sprung up on them all. What were they even being evaluated on? And why? He didn't feel ill nor did he think he was overly stressed. It wasn't like he was being chased by a hungry, hungry dragon at the Ministry. He was also in tiptop shape for his age, which was to be expected of a dragon commissioner and the husband of a Quidditch team healer.

Nonetheless, here he was a a few minutes before his scheduled appointment. While looking for a healer to assist him, the man found a woman standing near a table where he assumed they had to check in at. Tancred realized, as he walked over to the table, that he had seen her on his level before. He didn't recognize her from the group of Creatures employees, though. She had to have been one of those Environment people.

"So, what mumbo jumbo do you think they're evaluating us on?" he asked her. They might as well make small talk while they waited.
__________________
Zoe is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Ministry


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +2
Posts: 14,153

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
First Year
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Vic was in perfect shape and health, thank you very much. He did not need no health evaluation from random Healers, and he had not complained about anything lately. As long as he could eat without barfing too much, he was alright. Yes.

Still, he made his way towards the technology lounge where the memo specified. He glanced at the makeshift... clinic, deciding to wander around the room for a while before he succumbed onto the sofa. He probably should've brought a file or two to read, something light and not so secretive. Maybe he could still sneak out of here and get something real quick?

... Nahhh, it's safer to keep his files in his office.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #17 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Sass. There was some sass. Anthony felt more comfortable when there was sass.

"Excuse me." Another one of Skylark's, then...and no. No, no, no. Anthony had not a thing to do with this scheduling mess, thank you very much. He would have been much more comfortable assuming everyone was in tiptop order...Rather than subjecting them to this humiliation.

"Mr. Mora. If you would have a seat, you'll be seen shortly." MS. Pennifold, who seemed to be an extremely efficient woman, got a head jerk. "Please follow me."

Without a backward glance, he disappeared into the makeshift room beyond.



OOC: Continue posting in this thread for the evaluation. *will keep everything in one place*
January nodded her head politely. When she got the head jerk, she unclasped her hands and followed the department head to the not-so official exam room.

"So..." she started, glancing around. "What's the reason behind these exams?" Just because she was obediently doing this didn't mean she didn't want to know why.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 07:51 PM   #18 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post

Tancred was not exactly pleased that this random health evaluation had been sprung up on them all. What were they even being evaluated on? And why? He didn't feel ill nor did he think he was overly stressed. It wasn't like he was being chased by a hungry, hungry dragon at the Ministry. He was also in tiptop shape for his age, which was to be expected of a dragon commissioner and the husband of a Quidditch team healer.

Nonetheless, here he was a a few minutes before his scheduled appointment. While looking for a healer to assist him, the man found a woman standing near a table where he assumed they had to check in at. Tancred realized, as he walked over to the table, that he had seen her on his level before. He didn't recognize her from the group of Creatures employees, though. She had to have been one of those Environment people.

"So, what mumbo jumbo do you think they're evaluating us on?" he asked her. They might as well make small talk while they waited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
The red head glanced at her watch as she entered the room and breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't late to her appointment after all. In fact, she was right on time.

This whole room. Merlin's beard. It was different. It didn't even look like the technology room, really. Oh well. They'd surely change it back once they were through with these bloody health exams. If they didn't, she would really miss that cute little jukebox thing... Making her way to what looked like the check in spot, she smiled at the person sitting behind the table. "Hello," she said.
While waiting to be checked in - Merlin, they just LOVED to keep you waiting giving her more reason to believe this was a conspiracy for others in the party to do a search of their levels while the employees were in one area - Alex noticed a couple more people from her level join them. First Ronnie, her head's assistant, to which she offered the redhead a friendly smile and then one of them creatures people who'd she seen around when he started working there.

She shook her head at the creatures employee. "Merlin only knows, but if its our heads then I think they'll find their psychotic wards filled up quite quickly." And the Ministry will be without employees, which might be want they want? "You ... uh, this ... this might be really dumb, but you don't think this is a conspiracy, do you? St Mungos getting all of us down for these so-called evaluations, whilst they go search our workplaces for .... something?"
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 07:59 PM   #19 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 7,215
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante

Ministry RPG Name:
Sakura Moore
Specialty Area
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

He was healthy. Kennedy was sure of that. He worked out and...well, he didn't necessarily eat healthy, but healthier than when he was younger. He'd totally ace the health evaluation...unless they tested for stress levels. It wasn't easy being Kennedy Escalante, okay.

Either way, he strode into the technology lounge and nodded at a few familiar face, then checked his watch. Punctual as always and now he'd wait for his turn.

Were they simply getting checked for their health, or was it for some life insurance thing?

He'd like to know.
Deezerz is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog
 
Ravaora Silverkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Getting a syringe
Posts: 120
Default *gets syringes ready*

It was somewhat the surprize to be told the Minister had consented to the checks being done on the same done but in such a LOVELY way. People could be dying. People could be trying to kill others. The world was a dangerous place and they the Healers were tasked with making it just a little safer. After those other experiments, Ravaora was a little antsy about what they would find amongst this lot but whatever it was, they would get to the bottom of it and CORRECT THEM SO THEY COULD BE UPSTANDING CITIZENS ONCE MORE. Such a noble cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post

The health check however, was mandatory. Lawrence headed to the lounge after he finished reviewing a file. He was worried that this check thing would disturb his work but was also concerned for his health. As he pushed open the door to the room, he observed his surroundings quickly before catching someone disappearing through another door.

The twenty-seven year old stood awkwardly at a corner, waiting to be attended to or anything.
Glancing from the door she stood by, she spotted a man. Just look at the way he was standing, the way he distanced himself from everyone else. That was the beginning of the madness. The separation, the refusal to mingle. He could have a rare rabies disease but trying to keep it to himself. Such a brave man. It was just too much. "Good day Sir." Ravaora stopped at a distance incase it was air bourne.

"May I ask what level you are from and what appointment you hold." If he didn't have an appointment she would still fit him in because RABIES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post

Not that she was either of those things.

On time - well, with ten minutes to spare, really - Alysson walked in. And took a moment to look around the room. It was...different. Quite different. "Hello." She said to no one in particular after a few seconds of silence. Yes, she was here. Who was in charge? She really wanted to get back to work. Alysson offered the other people a polite smile before taking another few steps into the room. Interesting.
Such hesitancy in this ones movements. A step in...pause...looking around...step, step step...look around.

Ravaora watched the woman carefully, afraid she would be the next to cause an epidemic...or prehaps it was more a mental thing...perhaps the woman had voices in her head that couldn't make up their mind about how far into the room they wanted her--she got it! Anxiety right? Merlin she couldn't keep this one waiting!!

Over here ma'am." She pronounced every word slowly and carefully, so she could be sure to break through to the woman inside the shell of a woman who walked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post

Nonetheless they were mandatory and though she was still suspicious of the St Mungos healers and their true intentions for interrogating the Ministry employees, she did quite enjoy her job. So she showed up promptly at five minutes after her scheduled appointment time. So what if she was late? She had IMPORTANT work to do and this stupid health evaluation was not priority in the climate controller's mind.

Stepping up to the table to check in, she waited for someone to attend to her ...
Squint.

This one had an appointment and a head on her shoulders to check in....must be something internal. Circe she might have been running a fever and hurrying to get the necessary medical help. Ravaora thwacked a palm onto her forehead to check the temperature. "Hello, yes, hi, hello." She said as she went about her business. After a second she removed her hand and GASP "Your forehead is changing colour! How long has it been doing this?!!?!?! Is red the only colour you've noticed so far?? You'll have to come with me!" And NOT kill her before they got into the room. No telling what diseased brought a man to these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
The red head glanced at her watch as she entered the room and breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't late to her appointment after all. In fact, she was right on time.

This whole room. Merlin's beard. It was different. It didn't even look like the technology room, really. Oh well. They'd surely change it back once they were through with these bloody health exams. If they didn't, she would really miss that cute little jukebox thing... Making her way to what looked like the check in spot, she smiled at the person sitting behind the table. "Hello," she said.
Oh? Checking her watch? That was anxiety if she ever saw it. The stressful work environment had reduced this poor young woman to a state of disrepair. It was no wonder she was constantly checking her watch.

Ravaora's eyes grew larger with pity as she watch this one checking in. "You poor dear, it must be awful. Here. Let me help take care of you." But first, finding out what was wrong. So much to do so little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post


Nonetheless, here he was a a few minutes before his scheduled appointment. While looking for a healer to assist him, the man found a woman standing near a table where he assumed they had to check in at. Tancred realized, as he walked over to the table, that he had seen her on his level before. He didn't recognize her from the group of Creatures employees, though. She had to have been one of those Environment people.

"So, what mumbo jumbo do you think they're evaluating us on?" he asked her. They might as well make small talk while they waited.
HE WAS USING WORDS THAT DID NOT EXIST!!! Obviously the poor working conditions here had turned his brain to mush and he could no longer access the vocabulary his brain had spent years developing. The injustice, it was enough to HURT and Ravaora could only take the man's face in hands and go, "It will be alright. We'll make you better again and I might have an extra dictionary on hand as well."

Never fear Sir, the Healer's from St. Mungo's were HERE. "Do you have an appointment? How are you FEELING?? How many fingers am I holding up??" Though she hadn't released his face to reveal fingers.....ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post


Still, he made his way towards the technology lounge where the memo specified. He glanced at the makeshift... clinic, deciding to wander around the room for a while before he succumbed onto the sofa. He probably should've brought a file or two to read, something light and not so secretive. Maybe he could still sneak out of here and get something real quick?

... Nahhh, it's safer to keep his files in his office.
......

............

Restlessness. Ravaora racked her brain for the disease known for this and suddenly gave a faint gasp as she made her way over to the wandering soul. "Your condition. You need to be checked now." Poor thing. Did he even know?? Her heart went out to this one. Why would he pace the way he did unless he was going out of his mind? It was all perfectly clear.

"You are crumbling under a great weight but it's alright." They were here to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
He was healthy. Kennedy was sure of that. He worked out and...well, he didn't necessarily eat healthy, but healthier than when he was younger. He'd totally ace the health evaluation...unless they tested for stress levels. It wasn't easy being Kennedy Escalante, okay.

Either way, he strode into the technology lounge and nodded at a few familiar face, then checked his watch. Punctual as always and now he'd wait for his turn.

Were they simply getting checked for their health, or was it for some life insurance thing?

He'd like to know.
And another checking his watch. Her heart would hurt by the time she left here. This was a man who was acutely aware of the fact he was dying. Oh dear oh dear.

"It's okay. We're here to extend lives." She reassured him as she gestured to the book for him to sign in. He would live dammit!
__________________

Last edited by Ravaora Silverkin; 08-04-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Ravaora Silverkin is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Newbie Mod


DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Third Year
x3 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Such hesitancy in this ones movements. A step in...pause...looking around...step, step step...look around.

Ravaora watched the woman carefully, afraid she would be the next to cause an epidemic...or prehaps it was more a mental thing...perhaps the woman had voices in her head that couldn't make up their mind about how far into the room they wanted her--she got it! Anxiety right? Merlin she couldn't keep this one waiting!!

Over here ma'am." She pronounced every word slowly and carefully, so she could be sure to break through to the woman inside the shell of a woman who walked in.
...................Alysson blinked, shaking her head slightly in surprise.

Was she one of the healers? Really? Why was she talking like that? "Yes." Okay. Focus, Alysson. She smiled at the other woman while approaching her. "Alysson Zookara. I'm from Law Enforcement." And she had an appointment apparently. Like, now. Or at least that was what the memo had said.
Lislchen is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:57 PM   #22 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 7,215
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante

Ministry RPG Name:
Sakura Moore
Specialty Area
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
And another checking his watch. Her heart would hurt by the time she left here. This was a man who was acutely aware of the fact he was dying. Oh dear oh dear.

"It's okay. We're here to extend lives." She reassured him as she gestured to the book for him to sign in. He would live dammit!


Wait. What?!

"Extend lives? Who's dying?" He glanced all around. Surely no one from his department. They all seemed healthy enough. They had to be. They were the DMLE. And he surely hoped she wasn't referring to him, although, he took her tone into account.

After signing in, he stood up straight. Hmm?

He was healthier than a dragon, m'kay.
Deezerz is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #23 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Squint.

This one had an appointment and a head on her shoulders to check in....must be something internal. Circe she might have been running a fever and hurrying to get the necessary medical help. Ravaora thwacked a palm onto her forehead to check the temperature. "Hello, yes, hi, hello." She said as she went about her business. After a second she removed her hand and GASP "Your forehead is changing colour! How long has it been doing this?!!?!?! Is red the only colour you've noticed so far?? You'll have to come with me!" And NOT kill her before they got into the room. No telling what diseased brought a man to these days.
.... What?

Alex backed up when the woman just went and thwacked her hand on her forehead. NOT cool. Not COOL. And weren't you supposed to feel foreheads with the back of the hand, not the palm. Her own hand immediately went up to her forehead though once the woman's hand was removed. "I ... I don't think I've notice any colour, but you, you've done something. What's on the palm of your hand?" Yes, she was being defensive, but she did not like this 'healer' lady. Nonetheless, she followed her because the woman did seem edgy and off-colour (and yet was implying that she and her co-workers were the ones diseased. Something was clearly FISHY around here and it wasn't from the kitchens.)
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 10:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

He was here. Early in fact. Early and ready to get this over with and, in all honesty, didn't want to be here in the first place and had considered skipping entirely. It all was utterly absurd. But he figured he would probably get an earful for not cooperating and, as much as he enjoyed the dull honking of all the honking daffodils in this joint, really did not want to have to listen to it.

Clutching his appointment time parchment in his closed fist, he pushed open the door and stepped inside with a grunt. Yeah. He was here.

.........WHY were there so many other people here too? Oh bouncing blueberries had they overbooked for the same times? Merlin help him....

"Do Department Heads get priority in line?" he questioned, partly joking but also partly serious.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 08-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog
 
Ravaora Silverkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Getting a syringe
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
...................Alysson blinked, shaking her head slightly in surprise.

Was she one of the healers? Really? Why was she talking like that? "Yes." Okay. Focus, Alysson. She smiled at the other woman while approaching her. "Alysson Zookara. I'm from Law Enforcement." And she had an appointment apparently. Like, now. Or at least that was what the memo had said.
That was the most precious thing; the woman could still smile. There was hope for her yet. This place had not taken its full toll and Ravaora would see to it that she and everyone else got the medical attention they were in desperate need of. Where were the Ministry Healers? Lost, clearly lost. It must have been the memory loss. They would need checking too but for now she would focus on saving this life if she could.

The Healer scooped the book off the table and flipped through it. "Ah yes, you're right here, please come with me and we'll have you checked. Not to worry, you're in the best care. Dying is not on our agenda." HAVE NO FEAR.

She gestured to the next room then headed off herself. While she waited on the inside, she began reviewing case files though she was sure she already knew what was wrong with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post


Wait. What?!

"Extend lives? Who's dying?" He glanced all around. Surely no one from his department. They all seemed healthy enough. They had to be. They were the DMLE. And he surely hoped she wasn't referring to him, although, he took her tone into account.

After signing in, he stood up straight. Hmm?

He was healthier than a dragon, m'kay.
As it turned out, he didn't know. He was blissfully unaware and it had the woman wibbling. It was the WORST when you didn't know you were dying. No plans to be made, no people to say your goodbyes to. The shame. "No one if we can help it. I'm sure it hasn't progressed too far--in fact we can fit you in right this instant if you follow me."

Ravaora reached for both his hands and took them in hers then gazed deep into his eyes. "I promise, you will live to see tomorrow. We are good at what we do."

Then just as quickly, she dropped his hands and headed for the room. "Follow me please."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
.... What?

Alex backed up when the woman just went and thwacked her hand on her forehead. NOT cool. Not COOL. And weren't you supposed to feel foreheads with the back of the hand, not the palm. Her own hand immediately went up to her forehead though once the woman's hand was removed. "I ... I don't think I've notice any colour, but you, you've done something. What's on the palm of your hand?" Yes, she was being defensive, but she did not like this 'healer' lady. Nonetheless, she followed her because the woman did seem edgy and off-colour (and yet was implying that she and her co-workers were the ones diseased. Something was clearly FISHY around here and it wasn't from the kitchens.)
Oh oh OH?????

Now she was feeling her own temperature too? Could she have been just as suspicious as to what it was she had? Must have been. Circe help them all, but she didn't have a fever so less to worry about. The Healer did pick up on the tone and in response leaned reeeeeeally close to the woman who was withdrawn--it must have been trauma!!!!!! Was she traumatized?? No doubt from the recent events within the Ministry.

"I'm afraid this can't wait. No time for silly questions." What was it to her what was in her palm, hmmmmmmm? "You'll have to come with me so we can get you examined and back into tip top working shape...otherwise we might have to have you institutionalized for the crazies."

Suspicious people were crazy. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post


Clutching his appointment time parchment in his closed fist, he pushed open the door and stepped inside with a grunt. Yeah. He was here.

.........WHY were there so many other people here too? Oh bouncing blueberries had they overbooked for the same times? Merlin help him....

"Do Department Heads get priority in line?" he questioned, partly joking but also partly serious.
Another that wasn't using actual words? Just how many of them would they see today...and the way he clutched his parchment. It was like he was expecting an apocalypse at any second. The tension was real. His muscles must be so over worked, this constant living in fear.....Oh? A Department Head at that?? Ravaora glided over to the man. "You do actually. Running the madness you can't be all that right in the head yourself. No worries we'll take really good care of you."

Her eyes drifted to his clenched parchment again. "You need to let go...let it allllll out and come with me."

Yes, this way, as she led him off to the examination room.
__________________

Last edited by Ravaora Silverkin; 08-04-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Ravaora Silverkin is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180