sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 378 users online including...
hermionesclone , sweetpinkpixie , 2111jen , Samia , Lislchen , arainielatr , Uncle Moose , Krel Ansell , love-for-HP

11 members
367 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era

Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Dwarf
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Kent
First Year

x1
staffed shop Dept of Mysteries Visitor's Receiving Area
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate ❤



After finally working your way through the confusing corridors surrounding the department you will find yourself in the reception area of the department. This area previously was unmanned but the department head decided to hire a receptionist, just to aid with any vistors to the department. The reception area is well decorated, with a small seating area for visitors to wait whilst the appopriate unspeakable is called upon.

At one corner of the reception area is the door to the department head's office. One cannot just walk into the office though as there are many security charms in place, which prevents anyone getting into the office without permission. If you have business with the department head please talk to the receptionist who will inform the department head of your arrival.


OOC: Any Ministry of Magic employees can RP in this thread. The receptionist isn't actually rped, so play as you wish.

Last edited by RachieRu; 05-22-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #2 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Armen exited the Lifts and walked along the corridor of Level Nine at a striding pace. He had business to attend to and some question to be asked of an employee. He opened the door that lead into the Mysteries Department and entered the strange yet suprisingly well-decorated room with a flourish.

Expecting someone to be here to great him, the Transportation Head was disappointed. He guessed he would have to wait then.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 07:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
spiral_star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: teapot!
Posts: 1,292

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosie Abram
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Valerie Wilson
Default hehe, hope you don't mind
Jeanne Morgan// Virgo Wilson // Draco Malfoy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen exited the Lifts and walked along the corridor of Level Nine at a striding pace. He had business to attend to and some question to be asked of an employee. He opened the door that lead into the Mysteries Department and entered the strange yet suprisingly well-decorated room with a flourish.

Expecting someone to be here to great him, the Transportation Head was disappointed. He guessed he would have to wait then.
Virgo went on to look for her paper bag that Lord Borr had given to them as presents. She left them lying around somewhere. Now, I know it's a bit bizarre to look for that but it's a freebie, a gift from the minister.

She has then reached to visitors lounge of the department. Apparently their is someone sitting and waiting there. "Excuse me" she interrupted. "Are you looking for someone or bringing in something?" she asked. Not that the man has to answer something or someone in specific but you know, she could help him out if he is waiting for someone else.
spiral_star is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_star View Post
Virgo went on to look for her paper bag that Lord Borr had given to them as presents. She left them lying around somewhere. Now, I know it's a bit bizarre to look for that but it's a freebie, a gift from the minister.

She has then reached to visitors lounge of the department. Apparently their is someone sitting and waiting there. "Excuse me" she interrupted. "Are you looking for someone or bringing in something?" she asked. Not that the man has to answer something or someone in specific but you know, she could help him out if he is waiting for someone else.
Armen looked up from the flames in the fire grate that he had been staring at for the lack of anything better to do. What kind of place was Ren running here that kept his fellow Department Heads waiting in a room with not even another soul? A duncy secretary would have sufficed.

And then the sounds of footsteps aproached coming from the doors leading off further into the department. "Ah its about time someone arrived to greet me. Hello there, Miss. What is your job title here in Mysteries?" he asked smiling at her. She at least looked like she could help him. "Sorry I've forgotten to introduce myself, Armen Recard, Department Head for Magical Transportation up on level six."
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
spiral_star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: teapot!
Posts: 1,292

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosie Abram
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Valerie Wilson
Default
Jeanne Morgan// Virgo Wilson // Draco Malfoy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen looked up from the flames in the fire grate that he had been staring at for the lack of anything better to do. What kind of place was Ren running here that kept his fellow Department Heads waiting in a room with not even another soul? A duncy secretary would have sufficed.

And then the sounds of footsteps aproached coming from the doors leading off further into the department. "Ah its about time someone arrived to greet me. Hello there, Miss. What is your job title here in Mysteries?" he asked smiling at her. She at least looked like she could help him. "Sorry I've forgotten to introduce myself, Armen Recard, Department Head for Magical Transportation up on level six."
Virgo looked at the man who introduced himself. Armen Recard. Virgo is new at the Ministry so she barely knows anyone. She hasn't even seen the Minister in person. Virgo went near him and introduced herself as well "Virgo Wilson" she smiled back.

Oh of course, she almost forgot "Department of Mysteries..." of course he knew that already. They're in the Mysterie's floor. "... Death Chamber Specialist" she continued. She gestured a hand to him. "What brings you from this department Mr. Recard?" he asked him. Surely Virgo would help him if he needed anything or anyone.
spiral_star is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_star View Post
Virgo looked at the man who introduced himself. Armen Recard. Virgo is new at the Ministry so she barely knows anyone. She hasn't even seen the Minister in person. Virgo went near him and introduced herself as well "Virgo Wilson" she smiled back.

Oh of course, she almost forgot "Department of Mysteries..." of course he knew that already. They're in the Mysterie's floor. "... Death Chamber Specialist" she continued. She gestured a hand to him. "What brings you from this department Mr. Recard?" he asked him. Surely Virgo would help him if he needed anything or anyone.
This woman was rather pleasent and seemed to be able to interact with visitors well. He would have to inform Ren of her superlative work. "Nice to meet you there Virgo, from the Death Chamber." Wow that sounded like dreadful work, but to each person their own. He would just be sure to stay clear of angering her. A bit of interest was peaked in the Department Head however but he could always ask what happened down their later. Unspeakable, schpeakable.

"Good question, I've actually come to see someone here in Mysteries. Do you happen to know where I can find a Mr. Pierre Devereux, he's an old employee of mine and...a good friend." he grinned, almost as an after-thought. He needed to talk to him about something very important.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
spiral_star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: teapot!
Posts: 1,292

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosie Abram
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Valerie Wilson
Default Sorry my internet sucked last night >.<
Jeanne Morgan// Virgo Wilson // Draco Malfoy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
This woman was rather pleasent and seemed to be able to interact with visitors well. He would have to inform Ren of her superlative work. "Nice to meet you there Virgo, from the Death Chamber." Wow that sounded like dreadful work, but to each person their own. He would just be sure to stay clear of angering her. A bit of interest was peaked in the Department Head however but he could always ask what happened down their later. Unspeakable, schpeakable.

"Good question, I've actually come to see someone here in Mysteries. Do you happen to know where I can find a Mr. Pierre Devereux, he's an old employee of mine and...a good friend." he grinned, almost as an after-thought. He needed to talk to him about something very important.
"Pleasure Mr. Recard" Virgo said to him. Virgo finally stepped out of her box ever since she started to work here. It's not in her nature to be as friendly as this and she doesn't talk much at all. Maybe working wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Virgo from the Death Chamber...
That sounded absolutely creepy. In fact it sounded morbid and rigid in all angles. Virgo was always told by her friends that her position in the Mystery creeps the hell out of everyone else, before she definitely didn't think so but after hearing it from someone, she finally agreed. Yeah, it sounds like she's digging souls from the grave or keeping track of every ghost she comes across with.

Pierre Devereux... hmm... he sounded quite familiar to begin with. Think. Think. Think. Thankfully Virgo was well equipped with remembering names. Well she's a fast learner. "Mr. Pierre Devereux from the Hall of Prophecies?" she asked. To begin with, their is only one Pierre Devereux, so Virgo is sure that he is the guy Mr. Recard is talking about. "Mr. Devereux is in the work area right now." she told him. "I should go tell him that you're here." she added.

She turned her back on the man but just before she could leave the place to go get Pierre, she turned to Mr. Recard "Please, take a seat and feel comfortable" she smiled.

Off to see Pierre Devereux.
spiral_star is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 05:46 AM   #8 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_star View Post
"Pleasure Mr. Recard" Virgo said to him. Virgo finally stepped out of her box ever since she started to work here. It's not in her nature to be as friendly as this and she doesn't talk much at all. Maybe working wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Virgo from the Death Chamber...
That sounded absolutely creepy. In fact it sounded morbid and rigid in all angles. Virgo was always told by her friends that her position in the Mystery creeps the hell out of everyone else, before she definitely didn't think so but after hearing it from someone, she finally agreed. Yeah, it sounds like she's digging souls from the grave or keeping track of every ghost she comes across with.

Pierre Devereux... hmm... he sounded quite familiar to begin with. Think. Think. Think. Thankfully Virgo was well equipped with remembering names. Well she's a fast learner. "Mr. Pierre Devereux from the Hall of Prophecies?" she asked. To begin with, their is only one Pierre Devereux, so Virgo is sure that he is the guy Mr. Recard is talking about. "Mr. Devereux is in the work area right now." she told him. "I should go tell him that you're here." she added.

She turned her back on the man but just before she could leave the place to go get Pierre, she turned to Mr. Recard "Please, take a seat and feel comfortable" she smiled.

Off to see Pierre Devereux.
Yes, this woman was definately a good people person and he found it peculiar that she was down here in the dungeony section of the Ministry. Part of Armen thought that she would be better off with that Greater-Boy in the Atrium.

"Oh Pierre is in Prophecies now? That's nice." the Department head nodded. He was glad Pierre had been moved to such a successful Division after being switched from Transportation. Then Virgo was leaving to go retreive the man.

"Oh thank you very much dear, I will just wait out here while you fetch him." and with that, Armen sat down on one of the nice couches.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Pierre walked to the entrance of the door and paused, placing a grin on his face. He spotted Armen sitting on one of the couches. He wondered what Armen was up too, but figured it had something to do with that stuff Pierre had been sneaking around when he was in transportation. He walked over to Armen and grinned. "Good morning Armen. How are you today?" He hoped the department head didn't mind that he'd dropped formalities. After all, Pierre had worked for the man for a while and had almost always called him Armen around the office.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Pierre walked to the entrance of the door and paused, placing a grin on his face. He spotted Armen sitting on one of the couches. He wondered what Armen was up too, but figured it had something to do with that stuff Pierre had been sneaking around when he was in transportation. He walked over to Armen and grinned. "Good morning Armen. How are you today?" He hoped the department head didn't mind that he'd dropped formalities. After all, Pierre had worked for the man for a while and had almost always called him Armen around the office.
Turning his gaze from the fireplace as footsteps began to be heard coming from further into the department, Armen looked up to see that Pierre had joined him in the welcoming area of level nine. "Ahh there he is, good to see you Pierre." He said with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

He remembered their last encounter outside of Knockturn Alley and then just the other day in the Atrium when Borr was tormenting that fellow from level one, and it seemed peculiar to him that he was always around Cultist happenings. "So Pierre, do you mind if I have a word with you?" he knew that was implied by the whole him coming down here and all but he might as well ask. He looked around the room that was designed to be public and motioned for him to step over to the wall with him so they could at least have a bit of privacy.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Turning his gaze from the fireplace as footsteps began to be heard coming from further into the department, Armen looked up to see that Pierre had joined him in the welcoming area of level nine. "Ahh there he is, good to see you Pierre." He said with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

He remembered their last encounter outside of Knockturn Alley and then just the other day in the Atrium when Borr was tormenting that fellow from level one, and it seemed peculiar to him that he was always around Cultist happenings. "So Pierre, do you mind if I have a word with you?" he knew that was implied by the whole him coming down here and all but he might as well ask. He looked around the room that was designed to be public and motioned for him to step over to the wall with him so they could at least have a bit of privacy.
Pierre grinned at Armen, who seemed like he was up to something. That man always seemed like he was up to something to Pierre though. It was a pretty normal thought. "Good to see you too." Now why are you here? He kept that last bit to himself. He had to seem like he wasn't suspicious at all.

Even though Pierre really was. He'd seen Armen come out of Knockturn Alley before AND seemed to have a hand in that occurrence in the Atrium the other day. "'Course not." He figured that's why Armen was here in the first place. Pierre followed the department head over to a wall. Apparently, Armen was going for privacy here. He picked a really bad place to do it. "So...what do you want to talk about?"
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Pierre grinned at Armen, who seemed like he was up to something. That man always seemed like he was up to something to Pierre though. It was a pretty normal thought. "Good to see you too." Now why are you here? He kept that last bit to himself. He had to seem like he wasn't suspicious at all.

Even though Pierre really was. He'd seen Armen come out of Knockturn Alley before AND seemed to have a hand in that occurrence in the Atrium the other day. "'Course not." He figured that's why Armen was here in the first place. Pierre followed the department head over to a wall. Apparently, Armen was going for privacy here. He picked a really bad place to do it. "So...what do you want to talk about?"
As Armen pulled the man over to where he was now standing against the wall, he looked at his suspiciously, just a little bit. What was he smiling about? He waved a hand in agreement as he said it was nice to see him too. 'Yeah yeah...' He didn't want to be down here really, Mysteries kind of gave him the creeps.

Armen cut the niceness again and got down to the truth. "So Pierre why is it you seemed to have been following me recently?" he hissed lowly so there wasn't a chance someone could hear him. Was he a spy for Vander?! Before allowing him to reply the man continued. "And don't lie to me, I've seen you about everywhere....something happens." he said looking at the man,hoping to catch a nervous glance or anything to give him away.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
As Armen pulled the man over to where he was now standing against the wall, he looked at his suspiciously, just a little bit. What was he smiling about? He waved a hand in agreement as he said it was nice to see him too. 'Yeah yeah...' He didn't want to be down here really, Mysteries kind of gave him the creeps.

Armen cut the niceness again and got down to the truth. "So Pierre why is it you seemed to have been following me recently?" he hissed lowly so there wasn't a chance someone could hear him. Was he a spy for Vander?! Before allowing him to reply the man continued. "And don't lie to me, I've seen you about everywhere....something happens." he said looking at the man,hoping to catch a nervous glance or anything to give him away.
Pierre should have expected Armen to wave off that comment, still didn't make him think that it wasn't rude. Once behind the wall, Pierre turned to Armen, smile still on his face. He waited for the man to talk...

...and was slightly taken aback by his quick change in tone. So Armen had noticed? "Following you? If it seems like I'm following you, I assure you that it's a mere coincidence." It really was actually. Armen just seemed to be in all of the wrong places whenever Pierre saw him. "Really. It's all accidental. And what do you mean by 'something happens'?" Pierre was sure now that Armen was up to something. The department head had just given it away.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #14 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default I feel like Armen might go off his rocker soon. LOL
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Pierre should have expected Armen to wave off that comment, still didn't make him think that it wasn't rude. Once behind the wall, Pierre turned to Armen, smile still on his face. He waited for the man to talk...

...and was slightly taken aback by his quick change in tone. So Armen had noticed? "Following you? If it seems like I'm following you, I assure you that it's a mere coincidence." It really was actually. Armen just seemed to be in all of the wrong places whenever Pierre saw him. "Really. It's all accidental. And what do you mean by 'something happens'?" Pierre was sure now that Armen was up to something. The department head had just given it away.
In the beginning Armen was not happy about being black-mailed into the cult and that beginning threat still loomed on over his head if something went wrong and they outed him. But actually to be honest it really didn't matter anymore because the Ministry was practically run by the Cult now. He pulled his attention back from his thoughts and to the Mysteries employee infront of him, glad to see the facial expression shift. 'Good he knows I'm serious.'

"Yes following me!" Armen said his face growing stiff. He was not working his butt off on these missions to be followed like a common criminal! He was a Department Head at the Ministry of Magic. "A coincidence? Well then what were YOU doing in Knockturn Alley? Were you egging on that bloke that Borr was punishing or the woman who was detained? Did Borr miss someone when he was handing out punishments?"

Merlin, he just let slip he was up to something, but his anger at being followed kind of gave that away too. "No, I'm questioning you, Devereux." he said with a look of nervousness.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 04:56 PM   #15 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
In the beginning Armen was not happy about being black-mailed into the cult and that beginning threat still loomed on over his head if something went wrong and they outed him. But actually to be honest it really didn't matter anymore because the Ministry was practically run by the Cult now. He pulled his attention back from his thoughts and to the Mysteries employee infront of him, glad to see the facial expression shift. 'Good he knows I'm serious.'

"Yes following me!" Armen said his face growing stiff. He was not working his butt off on these missions to be followed like a common criminal! He was a Department Head at the Ministry of Magic. "A coincidence? Well then what were YOU doing in Knockturn Alley? Were you egging on that bloke that Borr was punishing or the woman who was detained? Did Borr miss someone when he was handing out punishments?"

Merlin, he just let slip he was up to something, but his anger at being followed kind of gave that away too. "No, I'm questioning you, Devereux." he said with a look of nervousness.
It took a lot for Pierre to say he was afraid of someone, but right now: Armen was scaring him to death. He had never really seen the man like this before and it was kind of strange. Something had gotten into Armen since the last time that they had talked.

Pierre waited for Armen to stop with the questions, before he answered calmly. Well, as calmly as he possibly could right now. "I wasn't in Knockturn Alley, I was walking passed it on my way to Gringott's. And I wasn't egging them on! I was just curious as to what was going on!" If the department head couldn't tell, Pierre was getting angry now.

Pierre rolled his eyes, something he had always restrained from when talking to the Department Head. "Well, I have a few questions too. Like what were YOU doing in Knockturn Alley? And why is it such a big deal if I was 'egging' on those people? Their punishments were incredibly unnecessary!" Pierre had a feeling that he had crossed a line by this point, but he really didn't care right now. Armen had angered him.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:07 PM   #16 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
It took a lot for Pierre to say he was afraid of someone, but right now: Armen was scaring him to death. He had never really seen the man like this before and it was kind of strange. Something had gotten into Armen since the last time that they had talked.

Pierre waited for Armen to stop with the questions, before he answered calmly. Well, as calmly as he possibly could right now. "I wasn't in Knockturn Alley, I was walking passed it on my way to Gringott's. And I wasn't egging them on! I was just curious as to what was going on!" If the department head couldn't tell, Pierre was getting angry now.

Pierre rolled his eyes, something he had always restrained from when talking to the Department Head. "Well, I have a few questions too. Like what were YOU doing in Knockturn Alley? And why is it such a big deal if I was 'egging' on those people? Their punishments were incredibly unnecessary!" Pierre had a feeling that he had crossed a line by this point, but he really didn't care right now. Armen had angered him.
The fear in Pierre's eyes was beyond noticeable and that only made Armen feel bad, on the inside of course. He was still seething. Why did this guy need to make things difficult, he didn't like acting this way but people just needed to smarten up and follow already.

"Well you just keep sticking with that story." he said with a snort. He really didn't want to say this but perhaps it would end the spying and following games. "There are ways they use to get rid of those who are against the cause, its happened before. So you need to watch your step do you hear me Pierre?" he hissed again. He wasn't all mad at Pierre, he had been an old employee of him and he liked the man. He just really didn't appreciate the sneaking around.

Armen narrowed his eyes as the other man rolled his. "What I was doing in Knockturn Alley was my business and those employees were being punished by the Minister of Magic, so if you have a problem with it than you can consult him." Armen was tired of arguing and threatening his old friend.

He stuck his hands in his pockets for a moment and then awkwardly turned to leave. Before he moved, however, he turned back to Pierre and his face softened a fraction of an inch. "I mean it Pierre you need to watch youself." and then the Department Head swept from the room.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #17 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
The fear in Pierre's eyes was beyond noticeable and that only made Armen feel bad, on the inside of course. He was still seething. Why did this guy need to make things difficult, he didn't like acting this way but people just needed to smarten up and follow already.

"Well you just keep sticking with that story." he said with a snort. He really didn't want to say this but perhaps it would end the spying and following games. "There are ways they use to get rid of those who are against the cause, its happened before. So you need to watch your step do you hear me Pierre?" he hissed again. He wasn't all mad at Pierre, he had been an old employee of him and he liked the man. He just really didn't appreciate the sneaking around.

Armen narrowed his eyes as the other man rolled his. "What I was doing in Knockturn Alley was my business and those employees were being punished by the Minister of Magic, so if you have a problem with it than you can consult him." Armen was tired of arguing and threatening his old friend.

He stuck his hands in his pockets for a moment and then awkwardly turned to leave. Before he moved, however, he turned back to Pierre and his face softened a fraction of an inch. "I mean it Pierre you need to watch youself." and then the Department Head swept from the room.
Pierre had never been scared like this before, but it was only Armen so the fear didn't last. Especially as soon as Armen started to anger him. That pretty much cancelled out his fear.

"I will...seeing as it's true." Pierre scoffed at Armen. Really, this man would just not get it. Those against the cause?! What was Armen going about?! He waited for the man to finish the statement. He was going to say something, Armen started to talk again.

Of course he was going to use that route. "Whatever you say Armen." And then he was turning to leave. Watch myself? Pierre stared at the door as Armen left from the room. He really had no idea what had just happened. In utter confusion, he headed back to the work area, trying to regain his thoughts.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #18 (permalink)


Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Droo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,695

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
Default
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Gina walked into the Department of Mysteries Visitor Area, children in toe. "So this is the department of Mysteries, only Unspeakables are allowed through the doors, which is different from unmentionables, which you know are knickers." She giggled at her own humor. "So the Department Head Ren Sakura will be out momentarily to talk to us."
__________________


Droo is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 34,000

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Her thoughts still stuck on how she had been standing in the very same spot as the famous Harry Potter, Kurumi followed the group until they arrived at the Department of Mysteries. Merlin, she was sure Selina would love to be here. All those prophecies and everything. Perhaps one day one of the lioness' prophecies would appear here. A smile tugged at Kurumi's cheeks.

Ren Sakura? Why did that name sound familiar?
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 09-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #20 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Dwarf
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Kent
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
Gina walked into the Department of Mysteries Visitor Area, children in toe. "So this is the department of Mysteries, only Unspeakables are allowed through the doors, which is different from unmentionables, which you know are knickers." She giggled at her own humor. "So the Department Head Ren Sakura will be out momentarily to talk to us."
"What about Ministry Officials?" Sierra suddenly asked. "Like the Minister and the Undersecretaries. Are they allowed to through those doors?" In other words, she wanted to go home and ask her father what was behind those doors. She had a feeling Sakura, whoever he was, wasn't going to have that information readily available. She fell into step by the others but let her eyes wander around the little chamber. She looked at the fireplace for a few seconds before looking back up at Latorta again.
__________________
Charlie 11 has no idea what he's doing here __________

______________________ just knew he was going to be a lion
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dugbog
 
Ren Sakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
Default
Ever watchful *eyes you*

Rounding the corner from the hidden archway of the Mysteries entrance Ren Sakura walked silently along the hallway entering the Visitor's lounge, right behind the group of young students. Ah children coming to visit him his department. How lovely!

"Hello."he greeted softly, a polite smile gracing his features, eyes gazing intently at the children."I am Ren Sakura, and I head the Department of Mysteries. And who be these brilliant minds?"
__________________
Ren Sakura is offline  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:20 AM   #22 (permalink)


Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Droo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 15,695

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
Default
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

"Well the pretty girls are Kurumi Hollingberry, Penny Laughgood and Sierra Greingoth," she said emphasizing the last name... "The handsome young man, and my new boyfriend is Eino Uronen" She said taking him by the arm and she looked at the boy seriously for a beat before giggling. "I'm joking Eino! Pulling your chain!"
__________________


Droo is offline  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:26 AM   #23 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Dwarf
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Kent
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Sakura View Post
Rounding the corner from the hidden archway of the Mysteries entrance Ren Sakura walked silently along the hallway entering the Visitor's lounge, right behind the group of young students. Ah children coming to visit him his department. How lovely!

"Hello."he greeted softly, a polite smile gracing his features, eyes gazing intently at the children."I am Ren Sakura, and I head the Department of Mysteries. And who be these brilliant minds?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Well the pretty girls are Kurumi Hollingberry, Penny Laughgood and Sierra Greingoth," she said emphasizing the last name... "The handsome young man, and my new boyfriend is Eino Uronen" She said taking him by the arm and she looked at the boy seriously for a beat before giggling. "I'm joking Eino! Pulling your chain!"
"Greingoth," Sierra said, putting her last name out there first. "Sierra Greingoth, Slytherin house representative." There. That put all the important titles out in the open. She stepped forward and came to a stop standing right in front of Kurumi Hollingberry. She extended her hand to the Sakura man. "Nice place," she said. "So, ...why is it kept such a secret anyway?"

Her eyes flashed toward Latorta. Her boyfriend?! ...really? She glanced toward Eino then back to Latorta. "Were you a Hufflepuff, Miss Latorta?" No offense, Laughgood. Not too much, at least.
__________________
Charlie 11 has no idea what he's doing here __________

______________________ just knew he was going to be a lion
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 34,000

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

When the Head of the department rounded the corner, Kurumi recognized him immediately and her breath caught in her throat. She HAD seen him before, at the party held by Lord Borr towards the end of her second year over at the gift bag tables. She was pretty sure that her mother was using the T-shirt as a dish rag now, but no need to go into those details.

Before Kurumi could speak, Sierra stood right in front of her and caused her to lose her balance a bit as she attempted to pivot to the left to avoid colliding with the curly haired she-snake. Her nose wrinkled a bit, was that really necessary?

When Sierra had finished, Kurumi stepped to the side and stood riiiiiiight beside Sierra, not in front of her. "Mr. Sakura," Kurumi said with a bow. She would add a 'nice to see you again,' but she wasn't entirely sure that was true. "Kurumi Hollingberry, Gryffindor representative." And she added another small, but awkward, bow. "Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to speak with us."

He couldn't be all that bad. His last name meant cherry blossoms after all.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 09-19-2011, 03:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dugbog
 
Ren Sakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
Default
Ever watchful *eyes you*

He surely doesnt disagree with the pretty part, but he kept himself in check and his face professionally pleasant. He gazed at Sierra with mild curiosity, her last name not having escaped him on Gina's introduction. "An honor to meet the daughter of the Undersecretary." he said as he shook her hand gently. Why is it secret? "Why is Slytherin the house of great Witches and Wizards?" See there is no why, it just is.

Ren eyed Kurumi a little longer, having recognized her almost instantly The child from his Lordship's party. He returned her bow in turn "Pleasure to meet you Ms Hollingberry" he said putting on his kindest smile and most accommodating demeanor for the young Gryffindor "It isnt a bother at all, one must always make the time to help mold the impressionable minds of our young ones. The great future of us Wizards lies in your hands after all."

"Having said that, I would grant you four the rare honor of actually seeing the work chambers of the Department of Mysteries. It is a restricted area to most people that arent Unspeakables, but for today, I can make an exception" he said smiling at the four Hogwarts students. Yes obviously the invitation wasnt extended to a certain International Coop Department Head, but Ren doesnt really care much about her. She is not a child and in his assessment her mind cannot be molded unless one uses one of those Muggle contraptions meant to build tires.
__________________
Ren Sakura is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177