sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Albert Kettleburn Era

Albert Kettleburn Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Albert Kettleburn [IC January 2081 - December 2086; OOC June 2013 - January 2015]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Fifth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Atticus T. Zeller
Atticus's Attic
Default Chaser Challenge
Unforgivably Cursed


Graphic courtesy of Charely Potter


Think you have the Quidditch skills to play with the pros? At one end of the pitch, the hoops are reserved for the rare opportunity of fan and player interaction. Hop on a broom and grab a quaffle, both of which are provided here. Two professional Keepers are waiting to block shots as well as several professional Chasers. Perhaps they'll provide their expertise, give you some Chaser tips, and assist getting that quaffle through the hoops. Or, if you're feeling competitive, play against a Chaser as well, seeing who can get the most shots past the Keeper. Three successful shots earns you a prize from the prize table - choose from team scarves or hats and coffee mugs with your favorite team logos.

Featured professional Keepers and Chasers ready to play include:

Rapunzel Black, Chudley Cannons Chaser
Maximus James, Appleby Arrows Keeper
Isobel VonHue, Holyhead Harpies Chaser
Alice Fischer, Montrose Magpies Chaser
Arthur Lee, Pride of Portree Chaser
Beck Salvatore, Tutshill Tornados Keeper
__________________

Last edited by emjay; 07-10-2014 at 03:57 AM.
emjay is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 35,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hashtag Shufflebottom
Third Year
x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Upstead
Transportation
Default Awesome/Ellie. <3
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Before too many people showed up at the event, Arrows Keeper Maximus James wanted to play with his best friend.

His hand in hers, Max hurried out to the pitch with Portree Seeker Ellie Stone, a happy bounce in his step. It was really sort of liberating, being back on a pitch with his former Quidditch captain and best friend since he was twelve years old. And no one was out there yet. They had the hoops all to themselves.

There was no way they were going to turn that opportunity down.

"Didn't you play Chaser once or twice in your Hogwarts career? Or were you pegged as Seeker material the whole time?" he asked, releasing her hand to scoop up a quaffle, clamber onto his broomstick, and take off into the air. She had always been tiny and agile, so really, he wouldn't have been surprised if her Seeker skills were suspected immediately.
__________________
#shuffleyourbottoms

Last edited by feeheeheeny; 07-11-2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: changing the picture because #yolo
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,559

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucy Potts
Graduated
x8
Default
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Before too many people showed up at the event, Arrows Keeper Maximus James wanted to play with his best friend.

His hand in hers, Max hurried out to the pitch with Portree Seeker Ellie Stone, a happy bounce in his step. It was really sort of liberating, being back on a pitch with his former Quidditch captain and best friend since he was twelve years old. And no one was out there yet. They had the hoops all to themselves.

There was no way they were going to turn that opportunity down.

"Didn't you play Chaser once or twice in your Hogwarts career? Or were you pegged as Seeker material the whole time?" he asked, releasing her hand to scoop up a quaffle, clamber onto his broomstick, and take off into the air. She had always been tiny and agile, so really, he wouldn't have been surprised if her Seeker skills were suspected immediately.
Ellie walked along at a slightly slower pace than her friend, her hair already windswept and broom in her other hand. If only she'd thought of the fact that they hadn't really played together since her days at Hogwarts, then she might be a little more excited about this little game he challenged her to. Still, the journey had her in fairly high spirits and she was with her best friend and they were doing something together, instead of just being ogled by people, so she was doing okay.

"Erm..." she started, climbing onto her own broomstick and taking off, "I don't think I was ever Chaser, actually. Maybe once...maybe..." Maybe. It was funny how something she dedicated so much time to, and put so much importance on could slip away from her memory so easily. But it was the fact that she was a wicked Seeker that was important for her Hogwarts career because that was how she got to where she was now. Anything before her third year didn't matter.
__________________
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 35,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hashtag Shufflebottom
Third Year
x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Upstead
Transportation
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Text Cut: BFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Ellie walked along at a slightly slower pace than her friend, her hair already windswept and broom in her other hand. If only she'd thought of the fact that they hadn't really played together since her days at Hogwarts, then she might be a little more excited about this little game he challenged her to. Still, the journey had her in fairly high spirits and she was with her best friend and they were doing something together, instead of just being ogled by people, so she was doing okay.

"Erm..." she started, climbing onto her own broomstick and taking off, "I don't think I was ever Chaser, actually. Maybe once...maybe..." Maybe. It was funny how something she dedicated so much time to, and put so much importance on could slip away from her memory so easily. But it was the fact that she was a wicked Seeker that was important for her Hogwarts career because that was how she got to where she was now. Anything before her third year didn't matter.

Hmm... never a Chaser? Well. Now he felt kind of bad for challenging her - Max felt that this little game was a little unfair. Or a lot unfair. And Ellie was a pretty proud woman, so... if he offered to keep his hands behind his back and only use his body to block the goals, he wasn't sure she'd let him do that. She would want a fair game like anyone else, wouldn't she?

"I think you could've been a cool Chaser, too," he told her, not entirely sure about it, but certain Ellie could be good at whatever she wanted. She was the kind of person who could do anything. He tossed her the quaffle once she was beside him, then took his place in front of the hoops. Calm. Cool. Collected.

And wondering if she'd notice if he let her score one. "I'm glad you decided to come, by the way, but I feel kind of bad that I initiated this game that puts you at a disadvantage. Want me to close my eyes? Or just use my head to make saves? You call the shots." He'd play by her rules however she wanted. Except, y'know, if she requested that he just stay put and not make an effort.

He wouldn't let her score that easily. Heh.
__________________
#shuffleyourbottoms
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Moore
First Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default Manning the area-or womaning
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Davina checked her watched. Time for the show to begin. Actually, things were already off and going. Of course people would turn up early to meet their favourite stars. Lucky for her she was assigned here and not at the autograph area, Heaven knew that would get ugly pretty fast when the fan girls happened.

She circled the general area and stopped momentarily to watch the two quidditch players who looked like they were going to be the first to participate in this activity.
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,559

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucy Potts
Graduated
x8
Default
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Hmm... never a Chaser? Well. Now he felt kind of bad for challenging her - Max felt that this little game was a little unfair. Or a lot unfair. And Ellie was a pretty proud woman, so... if he offered to keep his hands behind his back and only use his body to block the goals, he wasn't sure she'd let him do that. She would want a fair game like anyone else, wouldn't she?

"I think you could've been a cool Chaser, too," he told her, not entirely sure about it, but certain Ellie could be good at whatever she wanted. She was the kind of person who could do anything. He tossed her the quaffle once she was beside him, then took his place in front of the hoops. Calm. Cool. Collected.

And wondering if she'd notice if he let her score one. "I'm glad you decided to come, by the way, but I feel kind of bad that I initiated this game that puts you at a disadvantage. Want me to close my eyes? Or just use my head to make saves? You call the shots." He'd play by her rules however she wanted. Except, y'know, if she requested that he just stay put and not make an effort.

He wouldn't let her score that easily. Heh.
"You think I'd be a cool anything," she answered, rolling her eyes. She caught the Quaffle and flew in a few circles while Max took up his position. It was weird to not have anyone to pass it to. It felt wrong. Instead, she braked and tossed it from hand to hand a few times.

Was he kidding her? Ellie shot a look at her friend. "Shut up, Maximus. I never played at Hogwarts. I never played officially. That doesn't mean I've never played." She did have a small Quidditch set-up at her parent's house. Could it be that she's only played as Seeker for so many years and never Chaser? Or, at least, with Max? Hmmm.

But don't you dare suggest giving anything less than your best, Mr. James. Ellie tucked the Quaffle under her arm, didn't give warning, then took off. After a few yards of zig-zagging, she threw the Quaffle towards the left hoop.
__________________
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 35,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hashtag Shufflebottom
Third Year
x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Upstead
Transportation
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Text Cut: BFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
"You think I'd be a cool anything," she answered, rolling her eyes. She caught the Quaffle and flew in a few circles while Max took up his position. It was weird to not have anyone to pass it to. It felt wrong. Instead, she braked and tossed it from hand to hand a few times.

Was he kidding her? Ellie shot a look at her friend. "Shut up, Maximus. I never played at Hogwarts. I never played officially. That doesn't mean I've never played." She did have a small Quidditch set-up at her parent's house. Could it be that she's only played as Seeker for so many years and never Chaser? Or, at least, with Max? Hmmm.

But don't you dare suggest giving anything less than your best, Mr. James. Ellie tucked the Quaffle under her arm, didn't give warning, then took off. After a few yards of zig-zagging, she threw the Quaffle towards the left hoop.

Max snorted as if what Ellie said was preposterous, but... they both knew she was right. And he admitted it. "I do. Because you would." Everyone knew Ellie Stone was the coolest, and he'd be the first person to shout it to the world.

He kept an eye on her quaffle-handling as they conversed, much more out of instinct than him actually being focused on the ball. He grinned a cheeky sort of smile at her retort and shrugged. "But you are playing against one of the best Keepers in the league, y'know." He wasn't THE top Keeper, but he still couldn't help but feel a little bad for Ellie at the moment. And just because his best friend was a professional Quidditch player didn't necessarily mean she'd have a decent Chaser arm, right? But... then... Merlin, how was he going to be able to face the general public without a guilty conscience when they challenged him?

He was in trouble.

The realization that a woman was watching them distracted Max briefly while Ellie zigzagged, but his gaze was locked back on the ball when she launched it and he instinctively swung the tail of his broomstick around, knocking the quaffle right back at Ellie.

...Oh. He'd meant to go easy on her, he did. It was instinct - he couldn't help it that time. "S'okay, that was a practice shot. Try again," he smiled. This time he'd make sure she got it in. Yes. His best friend's pride was on the line.
__________________
#shuffleyourbottoms
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 01:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,559

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucy Potts
Graduated
x8
Default
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Max snorted as if what Ellie said was preposterous, but... they both knew she was right. And he admitted it. "I do. Because you would." Everyone knew Ellie Stone was the coolest, and he'd be the first person to shout it to the world.

He kept an eye on her quaffle-handling as they conversed, much more out of instinct than him actually being focused on the ball. He grinned a cheeky sort of smile at her retort and shrugged. "But you are playing against one of the best Keepers in the league, y'know." He wasn't THE top Keeper, but he still couldn't help but feel a little bad for Ellie at the moment. And just because his best friend was a professional Quidditch player didn't necessarily mean she'd have a decent Chaser arm, right? But... then... Merlin, how was he going to be able to face the general public without a guilty conscience when they challenged him?

He was in trouble.

The realization that a woman was watching them distracted Max briefly while Ellie zigzagged, but his gaze was locked back on the ball when she launched it and he instinctively swung the tail of his broomstick around, knocking the quaffle right back at Ellie.

...Oh. He'd meant to go easy on her, he did. It was instinct - he couldn't help it that time. "S'okay, that was a practice shot. Try again," he smiled. This time he'd make sure she got it in. Yes. His best friend's pride was on the line.
Yeah, Max, she knew you well. "No. Because you have more faith in me than I deserve." It was said matter-of-factly. And they both knew it was true. Max had always thought Ellie more than capable at anything she set out to do. He'd thought her a goddess, practically.

"What's that to do with anything?" she asked. As far as she was concerned, her playing her weakest position against Max only meant that she'd fail epically. Which was okay with her. It wasn't like she was a Chaser or anything. She could lose playing Chaser.

The redhead swerved and dove to catch the Quaffle returned to her by Max's broomstick. "Like I'd give up?" There was just a hint of a smirk on her face.

Ellie took the ball for a joyride around the pitch, sped toward the right goal hoop, then tossed the Quaffle up towards the center one. It was awfully hard to fool a Keeper when you were one-on-one, but she was determined to try.
__________________
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 35,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hashtag Shufflebottom
Third Year
x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Upstead
Transportation
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Text Cut: BFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Yeah, Max, she knew you well. "No. Because you have more faith in me than I deserve." It was said matter-of-factly. And they both knew it was true. Max had always thought Ellie more than capable at anything she set out to do. He'd thought her a goddess, practically.

"What's that to do with anything?" she asked. As far as she was concerned, her playing her weakest position against Max only meant that she'd fail epically. Which was okay with her. It wasn't like she was a Chaser or anything. She could lose playing Chaser.

The redhead swerved and dove to catch the Quaffle returned to her by Max's broomstick. "Like I'd give up?" There was just a hint of a smirk on her face.

Ellie took the ball for a joyride around the pitch, sped toward the right goal hoop, then tossed the Quaffle up towards the center one. It was awfully hard to fool a Keeper when you were one-on-one, but she was determined to try.

What? That was ridiculous. Aaaaaaabsolutely ridiculous. "Nuh uh." He was pouting a little. "I see you for the great person you are. I can't help that you're so modest." Now his tone had turned teasing... though... she WAS pretty modest, really. "You deserve all the good things." All of them.

And he really meant it.

Max smiled big - of course Ellie wouldn't give up. She couldn't. He loved that about her and sat forward on his broom, looking as fierce and prepared and ready as ever to block her shot. He was impressed with her showmanship, wondering how often she dabbled in the position of Chaser and got to have the kind of fun it looked like she was having now - and when she sped right at the right hoop, he purposely moved toward it, fully expecting her to aim for another one.

And she did.

He tried to hesitate for a perfect amount of time that he could play it off as slow reflexes, but he did indeed surge up toward the center hoop, planning it well enough that the quaffle grazed his fingertips and soared through the hoop behind him without it looking entirely on purpose. He had put enough effort into it that he thought it was convincing and turned to wrinkle his nose at Ellie. He could play it off expertly. "Pffffffffft." He grinned and waved a dismissive hand back at her as he went to retrieve the quaffle to toss back to her and shouted over his shoulder, "Y'got lucky!"
__________________
#shuffleyourbottoms
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
hermygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the TARDIS
Posts: 10,001

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ignatius Noble
Graduated
x9
Default
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

It was still early, and so Nia was having a meander around the event. It was big, that was for sure; no wonder Mariel had been so busy in the run up! And although she was down to be autographing for most of the day, Nia couldn't resist checking out the Chaser Challenge.

...where she spotted two very familiar faces already facing off.

"Space for another 'Claw up there?" she shouted with a grin, though it looked liked Ellie was doing a pretty awesome job taking on Max alone.
__________________


Give your all to me_______________________________________
Iíll give my all to you____________________________________

________________________Youíre my end and my beginning
________________________Even when I lose Iím winning


hermygirl is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ministry


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +2
Posts: 14,062

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Geneva Tate
Graduated
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default *joins Max & Ellie & Nia even tho we don't know her* :3
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

The main reason (two reasons) Louisa agreed to be dragged over to a Quidditch event was to support Ellie and Max. Knowing the former, she guessed they wouldn't be in their respective tents the entire time smiling and hugging squealing fans, and so the former head girl made her way out to the field and SAW her two buddies up in the sky.

A young woman nearby shouting if they had room for another Ravenclaw. Oh oh! She was a Ravenclaw too. "WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED BY A NEWB?" She shouted along, laughter in her voice.
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,559

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucy Potts
Graduated
x8
Default
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
What? That was ridiculous. Aaaaaaabsolutely ridiculous. "Nuh uh." He was pouting a little. "I see you for the great person you are. I can't help that you're so modest." Now his tone had turned teasing... though... she WAS pretty modest, really. "You deserve all the good things." All of them.

And he really meant it.

Max smiled big - of course Ellie wouldn't give up. She couldn't. He loved that about her and sat forward on his broom, looking as fierce and prepared and ready as ever to block her shot. He was impressed with her showmanship, wondering how often she dabbled in the position of Chaser and got to have the kind of fun it looked like she was having now - and when she sped right at the right hoop, he purposely moved toward it, fully expecting her to aim for another one.

And she did.

He tried to hesitate for a perfect amount of time that he could play it off as slow reflexes, but he did indeed surge up toward the center hoop, planning it well enough that the quaffle grazed his fingertips and soared through the hoop behind him without it looking entirely on purpose. He had put enough effort into it that he thought it was convincing and turned to wrinkle his nose at Ellie. He could play it off expertly. "Pffffffffft." He grinned and waved a dismissive hand back at her as he went to retrieve the quaffle to toss back to her and shouted over his shoulder, "Y'got lucky!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
It was still early, and so Nia was having a meander around the event. It was big, that was for sure; no wonder Mariel had been so busy in the run up! And although she was down to be autographing for most of the day, Nia couldn't resist checking out the Chaser Challenge.

...where she spotted two very familiar faces already facing off.

"Space for another 'Claw up there?" she shouted with a grin, though it looked liked Ellie was doing a pretty awesome job taking on Max alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
The main reason (two reasons) Louisa agreed to be dragged over to a Quidditch event was to support Ellie and Max. Knowing the former, she guessed they wouldn't be in their respective tents the entire time smiling and hugging squealing fans, and so the former head girl made her way out to the field and SAW her two buddies up in the sky.

A young woman nearby shouting if they had room for another Ravenclaw. Oh oh! She was a Ravenclaw too. "WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED BY A NEWB?" She shouted along, laughter in her voice.
HA! In your face, Maximus James, Mr. Professional-Appleby-Arrows-One-Of-The-Best-Keepers-In-The-League! HA! Ellie threw her head back and laughed as he went to catch the falling Quaffle. "There's no luck in Quidditch!" she shouted back at him.

She squeezed a few little broom tricks in while she waited on the Quaffle and as she did so, noticed the two joining them. She would've been disappointed that her and Max had to share the field, or that their turn at fun was over, if it wasn't for who was joining them.

Ravenclaws.

Ravenclaw friends. "Now it's an even match-up." Three Chasers against one Keeper. As it should be.
__________________
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 07-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly: Rey

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 35,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hashtag Shufflebottom
Third Year
x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Upstead
Transportation
Default
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Text Cut: FRIENDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
HA! In your face, Maximus James, Mr. Professional-Appleby-Arrows-One-Of-The-Best-Keepers-In-The-League! HA! Ellie threw her head back and laughed as he went to catch the falling Quaffle. "There's no luck in Quidditch!" she shouted back at him.

She squeezed a few little broom tricks in while she waited on the Quaffle and as she did so, noticed the two joining them. She would've been disappointed that her and Max had to share the field, or that their turn at fun was over, if it wasn't for who was joining them.

Ravenclaws.

Ravenclaw friends. "Now it's an even match-up." Three Chasers against one Keeper. As it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
It was still early, and so Nia was having a meander around the event. It was big, that was for sure; no wonder Mariel had been so busy in the run up! And although she was down to be autographing for most of the day, Nia couldn't resist checking out the Chaser Challenge.

...where she spotted two very familiar faces already facing off.

"Space for another 'Claw up there?" she shouted with a grin, though it looked liked Ellie was doing a pretty awesome job taking on Max alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
The main reason (two reasons) Louisa agreed to be dragged over to a Quidditch event was to support Ellie and Max. Knowing the former, she guessed they wouldn't be in their respective tents the entire time smiling and hugging squealing fans, and so the former head girl made her way out to the field and SAW her two buddies up in the sky.

A young woman nearby shouting if they had room for another Ravenclaw. Oh oh! She was a Ravenclaw too. "WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED BY A NEWB?" She shouted along, laughter in her voice.

There was no luck in Quidditch, Ellie, Max knew that, and he grinned a cheeky grin back at her in reply. She hadn't suspected a THING. HEH. He was so smug.

Just as he retrieved the fallen quaffle and arced back around to toss it to Ellie once more, someone joined them. A VERY FAMILIAR, HAPPY SOMEONE. "Niaaaaa," he greeted his Ballycastle Bats rival, flying over to give her a hug. His first Hogwarts friend and his BEST Hogwarts friend together - he was beyond elated. After giving her a hug, he answered her question, "'Course. There's always room for you." Different teams or not, Max couldn't not embrace the opportunity to play with his friends. It was just like the good ol' days.

Just as he was about to kick off and take back to the sky, a voice behind him made him spin around fast, his mouth hung open in disbelief. Was that...?

IT WAS.

"LOUISA!" He tossed his broom to the side and raaan to properly his long lost friend and wrap her in the biggest bear hug he could manage. "You're here! How are you?!" SQUEEEEZE. If Louisa really DID want to play... it WOULD be an even match-up, wouldn't it? HE LOOKED FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE.
__________________
#shuffleyourbottoms
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

Chizpurfle
 
hermygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the TARDIS
Posts: 10,001

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ignatius Noble
Graduated
x9
Default EEEEEEP! I love you guys! :D
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

"I'll take that as yes then..." Nia said to Ellie with a grin, and starting to wander over to the stash of brooms at the side of the pitch. Gosh, it'd been WAY too long since she'd played on the same side as Ellie. They should really get to together for more fun games.

...maybe that could be something to do at her wedding reception?!

She didn't get to linger on that thought though, as her Ravenclaw baby!brother came to wrap her in a big hug. She returned it warmly, whilst mentally commenting she couldn't believe how much he'd grown. It was a thing that happened every year since that summer she'd met him in Diagon Alley...despite the fact, well, she didn't think he was still growing...was he? "You're too sweet, Max..." Nia commented, her turquoise eyes shining. This...the Claws getting back together...well, it was awesome.

Really, Mariel and Becca needed to get here pronto.

As for the other person? ...there was a flicker of recognition, though Nia couldn't place the face, or for that matter, the name. No matter, she was sure they'd get acquainted soon enough. "Broom?" she asked, holding one out to Louisa. "I'm Nia." In case that hadn't been obvious from Max's shouting.
__________________


Give your all to me_______________________________________
Iíll give my all to you____________________________________

________________________Youíre my end and my beginning
________________________Even when I lose Iím winning


hermygirl is offline  
Old 07-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ministry


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +2
Posts: 14,062

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Geneva Tate
Graduated
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: 'CLAWS REUNION? I THINK SO! :'D
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
HA! In your face, Maximus James, Mr. Professional-Appleby-Arrows-One-Of-The-Best-Keepers-In-The-League! HA! Ellie threw her head back and laughed as he went to catch the falling Quaffle. "There's no luck in Quidditch!" she shouted back at him.

She squeezed a few little broom tricks in while she waited on the Quaffle and as she did so, noticed the two joining them. She would've been disappointed that her and Max had to share the field, or that their turn at fun was over, if it wasn't for who was joining them.

Ravenclaws.

Ravenclaw friends. "Now it's an even match-up." Three Chasers against one Keeper. As it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Text Cut: FRIENDS




There was no luck in Quidditch, Ellie, Max knew that, and he grinned a cheeky grin back at her in reply. She hadn't suspected a THING. HEH. He was so smug.

Just as he retrieved the fallen quaffle and arced back around to toss it to Ellie once more, someone joined them. A VERY FAMILIAR, HAPPY SOMEONE. "Niaaaaa," he greeted his Ballycastle Bats rival, flying over to give her a hug. His first Hogwarts friend and his BEST Hogwarts friend together - he was beyond elated. After giving her a hug, he answered her question, "'Course. There's always room for you." Different teams or not, Max couldn't not embrace the opportunity to play with his friends. It was just like the good ol' days.

Just as he was about to kick off and take back to the sky, a voice behind him made him spin around fast, his mouth hung open in disbelief. Was that...?

IT WAS.

"LOUISA!" He tossed his broom to the side and raaan to properly his long lost friend and wrap her in the biggest bear hug he could manage. "You're here! How are you?!" SQUEEEEZE. If Louisa really DID want to play... it WOULD be an even match-up, wouldn't it? HE LOOKED FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
"I'll take that as yes then..." Nia said to Ellie with a grin, and starting to wander over to the stash of brooms at the side of the pitch. Gosh, it'd been WAY too long since she'd played on the same side as Ellie. They should really get to together for more fun games.

...maybe that could be something to do at her wedding reception?!

She didn't get to linger on that thought though, as her Ravenclaw baby!brother came to wrap her in a big hug. She returned it warmly, whilst mentally commenting she couldn't believe how much he'd grown. It was a thing that happened every year since that summer she'd met him in Diagon Alley...despite the fact, well, she didn't think he was still growing...was he? "You're too sweet, Max..." Nia commented, her turquoise eyes shining. This...the Claws getting back together...well, it was awesome.

Really, Mariel and Becca needed to get here pronto.

As for the other person? ...there was a flicker of recognition, though Nia couldn't place the face, or for that matter, the name. No matter, she was sure they'd get acquainted soon enough. "Broom?" she asked, holding one out to Louisa. "I'm Nia." In case that hadn't been obvious from Max's shouting.


Louisa intended to run get a broom as Max was occupied with the young woman-- Nia-- but she was too busy saluting Ellie up in the air. And yes, she was well-aware that she hadn't ridden a broom since that one time in her second year in the WU, but hey, her friends were pros and they'd know what to do with a newbie, wouldn't they? Suuure. "Of course!" She laughed, wrapping her arms around Max's neck and allowing him to lift her off the ground a little bit, "A chance to see girls swooning over you and creepy fans trying to get Ellie to sign their arms? I wouldn't miss it for the world." And so here she was! "Now get ready, for I am the new star of this thing." Quidditch. It was a piece o'cake not!

Turning to the other person with a polite smile, she nodded. "Louisa. Yes, thank you. " The broom that she forgot to get for herself. "Fair warning, I can be a little clumsy playing on a broom." She felt the need to warn the stranger, she didn't want to bash her head open by accident. Nia looked very familiar, though, as well as her name but Louisa had no time to try and summon that memory for she had to ride a broom and play catch with her friends. Oh this was going to end in tragedy.

The former Head Girl mounted her broom and zooooooooooooooooomed off to Ellie up in the air.
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 07-13-2014, 04:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,186

Hogwarts RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Aleksander J. Bunbury
Environmental Protection
Default I'll play with you, Dav ^_^
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Davina checked her watched. Time for the show to begin. Actually, things were already off and going. Of course people would turn up early to meet their favourite stars. Lucky for her she was assigned here and not at the autograph area, Heaven knew that would get ugly pretty fast when the fan girls happened.

She circled the general area and stopped momentarily to watch the two quidditch players who looked like they were going to be the first to participate in this activity.
Ooookay so was this where she was supposed to report for the quaffle tossing? Rapunzel peeked into the area looked around.

"Hellllllllllo," she called out to a woman walking around. Ooh, some folks were already up in the air. Awesome. She'd join them, but they looked pretty young and like they all knew each other. Bummer.

So the blonde approached the other woman on the ground instead. "Are you a fan or a player??" she asked brightly, friendly-ly.
__________________
_______hiSS_______
__________________
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 07-14-2014, 02:05 AM   #17 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,705

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Seventh Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
Default Anyone want to play?
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Isobel was supposed to help at the Chaser Challenge, yes? Not long after arriving at the stadium, she made her way over to where that was set up. There were a few people in the air but they all seemed to know each other. She looked around but didn't see anyone who liked like they needed help at the moment. That was fine with her. Isobel was fine to just stand off to the side and observe everything that was going on. Everyone looked like they were having fun, that was good. She was just there in case anyone needed help or wanted to play against her or something, at least that was what she'd understood she was supposed to do.
littledhampir is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189