View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:38 AM

Post Videos: 3 new behind-the-scenes Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I features

Three new behind-the-scenes previews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I were aired during this past weekend's broadcasts of of the first five Harry Potter films on ABC Family, as part of their 25 days of Christmas. The segments, titled 'The Return of David Yates', 'On the Road', and 'The Seven Harrys,' were introduced by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and Bonnie Wright, and showed new footage on the making of the first installment, as well as interviews with David Yates, David Barron, the trio, and Brendan Gleeson. Those, courtesy of EW.net, can be viewed below (Bonnie's intro was to promote the weekend in general, not just the features).

Additionally, weekend box office numbers have come in, and Deathly Hallows: Part I fell to second place, making an estimated $16.7 million in the U.S. and Canada, trailing Disney's Tangled. Overall, the film has accumulated $244.2 million domestically and $469.1 million internationally, so far making $713.3 million USD in its first 17 days out.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I has now been released worldwide. Click on the banner below to order tickets for the film at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.