View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 05:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Emily. I'm happy to read your new ff. I'm wondering right away. What does the title mean? It's great though, cause it grabs your attention right off the bat. (or do we say right off the broomstick) Anyway, I read this post and already love your story. And I'm very pleased with this:
Quote:
“Gin, are you sure your Mum won’t mind?” the petite witch asked. Her soft blonde curls were swept up into a sweaty pony tail and her Quidditch jersey was drenched in the salty liquid. She pulled at the back of her shorts, fixing her wedgie with a shy smile as Ginny laughed. The freckles across her nose popped out against her creamy skin in the sunlight.
Starting off real! I laughed at this so much!
Quote:
“Nice to finally meet you too. Ginny talks about you all the time,” Christelle grinned. Harry turned to wink at Ginny as Teddy grabbed at Ginny’s ankle.
Loved this. I think its great how you have everything going on while you still stay focused on the scene at hand.
Quote:
Christelle sighed, knowing she wouldn’t win this argument, as Ginny headed for the bathroom.
Ah, What has Ginny got going on that she has to wear a dress?!
Great post Emily! I'll be watching for your next. Are you going to notify us when you post?