View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Emileyn
Gryffindor
I Nailed Wormtail
Love Hunter Extraordinaire
Mooncalf

Default Beaus, Brutes, & Boondoggles - Sa16+
♥ 2G FC| Narnian!| Fremione|Full Sail Girl ♥| Dramione| Shadowhunter!| Jesse ♥

Hi, everybody! This will be my third FF on Snitchseeker; When Christelle goes through yet another "bad" break up, and decides that she's done with the male population in general, will Charlie Weasley be able to change her mind? Will she really let him in when there's still the possibility he will be like all the others and just break her heart? Read and find out! *takes place when Ginny is on the Holyhead Harpies team, after Hogwarts* I hope you enjoy and constructive criticism is always welcome!
Disclaimer: Though I know everybody wishes they could take credit for the wonderful world of Harry Potter, only one person can, and that is JK Rowling. Everything is hers, except for the character(s) I created.

Beaus, Brutes, & Boondoggles Sa16+

Banner by Me

“Gin, are you sure your Mum won’t mind?” the petite witch asked. Her soft blonde curls were swept up into a sweaty pony tail and her Quidditch jersey was drenched in the salty liquid. She pulled at the back of her shorts, fixing her wedgie with a shy smile as Ginny laughed. The freckles across her nose popped out against her creamy skin in the sunlight.

“I’m positive, Christelle. She loves guests,” Ginny said with a smile.

“But I’m all sweaty and your entire family is here,” Christelle groaned.

“Don’t sweat it,” Ginny said, laughing at the pun. Christelle rolled her eyes, grinning slightly. “Besides, you can take a shower and borrow some of my clothes.”

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Christelle said as she bit her bottom lip. Ginny started for the kitchen door and Christelle followed reluctantly.

“Ginny! Back from practice already?” a plump witch with auburn colored hair asked with a smile. She noticed the other witch walk in behind Ginny and watched her with curiosity.

“Hi, you must be Mrs. Weasley? I’m Christelle, I’m on the team with Gin,” Christelle said apprehensively as she moved forward. She held out her hand and Ginny’s mother took it.

“It’s nice to meet you! And please, call me Molly.” Christelle smiled timidly as Ginny perched herself on the edge of the counter, taking an apple. Christelle sat on the stool beside her as a little boy with pink hair ran through the room. He laughed jovially as someone with untidy black hair chased him around the kitchen table. Ginny brightened as her fiancé grabbed the little boy around the middle and threw him over his shoulder.

“Hey, love,” he whispered as he kissed Ginny’s cheek.

“Harry, this is Christelle, the one I was telling you about,” Ginny smiled as she motioned toward Christelle.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Harry said politely before tickling the little Teddy in his arms. The child screamed laughingly before Harry set him down.

“Nice to finally meet you too. Ginny talks about you all the time,” Christelle grinned. Harry turned to wink at Ginny as Teddy grabbed at Ginny’s ankle.

“Hey, Teddy Bear, did you miss me?” Ginny asked as she bent over to pick him up from the floor. She kissed the top of his pink curls, causing them to turn turquoise.

“Unca Harry chase me,” Teddy giggled as he pulled at Ginny’s hair. Ginny laughed lightly at him.

“Did he now? Hmmm, I’ll have to get him back for you later,” Ginny told him, turning to wink at Harry.

“Christelle, dear, are you staying for dinner?” Molly asked.

“Yep,” Ginny replied.

“If you don’t mind that is,” Christelle murmured.

“Of course not, dear. A friend of Ginny’s is always welcome,” Molly said as she turned back to the food. Christelle smiled as Ginny put Teddy back down and he ran off, Harry following after him.

“Come on, I’ll show you my closet so you can pick something out,” Ginny said as she hopped down from the counter. Christelle followed after her, her eyes gazing over the packed living room. Christelle blushed scarlet as she realized what she must look like.

“Okay, any of these should fit you, really,” Ginny said as she opened her closet door and motioned toward the left side of the closet. Christelle fingered through the articles of clothing, frowning.

“Gin, they’re all dresses,” Christelle grimaced.

“I know,” Ginny grinned.

“You know I hate dresses,” Christelle accused.

“I know,” she repeated.

“You have to have a pair of jeans or something,” Christelle said as she turned toward the dresser. Ginny stood in her way with her hands on her hips.

“Nope, you have to wear a dress,” Ginny said fiercely.

“Why do you care what I wear?”

“Just because,” Ginny said faintly before turning toward her door. “Hermione! Can you come help me?” she yelled down the stairs. Seconds later, a witch that seemed about Ginny’s age, a few years younger than Christelle, walked through the door.

“Christelle, I presume?” Hermione asked, holding out her hand. Christelle nodded slightly. “I’m Hermione.”

“Nice to meet you,” Christelle said.

“Can you help Christelle pick out a dress while I go take a shower?” Ginny asked Hermione.

“Sure,” Hermione said happily, immediately turning toward the closet.

Christelle sighed, knowing she wouldn’t win this argument, as Ginny headed for the bathroom.

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 08-02-2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Chapter Guide :)