Thread: Adventure: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #87 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Chapter Eight: Mourn

The party that the young teenagers had planned was in full blast, and quite wild. They had switched it to the room of requirement once all the fifth and fourth years arrived. No one was even sure who led them there. Lily inwardly groaned as her two brothers were making there way towards her. Quickly she turned the other way, every single time they talked now, it was like -Lily I know you miss mum and dad, are you okay?- or -Lily I heard you've been crying is about mum and dad?- Heading over to the drink table she mulled over when her uncle and aunt came and told her family the ghastly news, ever since then she had been more and more silent and shut out of her family.

" Lily!" James called, grabbing her arm." Don't you dare try and walk away from me, I need to talk to you."

Lily turned away from him, relaxing slightly. Not wanting to look in his eyes, they were most likely filled with a mixture of anger, disappointment and sympathy. She loathed sympathy, everyone gave her to much of it. His breathing calmed down a little, but a awkward silence remained between them, as Lily didn't want to say anything to James. And he clearly wasn't quite ready to talk yet.

" Right, is there a reason why Rose dragged Al and I off the train in to a carriage and spent the whole trip yelling at us for neglecting you.. I mean, we tried to keep our distance, because we don't know how to deal with upset girls, we wanted to give you time to.. Uh, well, grow up.. Get over it I guess, I mean.. This all sounds worse then it's supposed to.." James trailed off several times in his rant.

Lily suppressed laughter, was her brother really this dense?

" James. Rose, see's things in a different perspective then you do.. She's a girl, get used to it." Lily bit the inside of her mouth to stop herself from laughing." But next time, don't be to distant."

" Lily! Were sorry, we did what we thought was best." Albus pleaded, putting on his best puppy-dog face.

" I know, I'm not mad. I'm just giving you advice." Lily sighed.

" Yes you are mad, I'm not that dumb." James, had he been younger would have stomped his foot in frustration about now.

" Ugh! I'm going to murder Rose.." Lily narrowed her eyes in the direction of her cousin.

" You are? We're the ones she yelled at!" Albus protested." If your doing it, then I'm going along for the show, and to add in a few words here and there."

" Um.. Albus, no thanks. I said murder, not scream." Lily rolled her eyes and walked away, feeling like that was the most awkward conversations in her whole life, well, she thought that until she bumped in to her least favorite person.

" Oh, sorry, should pay attention to where I'm walking." Septimus muttered, then looked to see who he collided with.

" Um.. Nah, that was my fault." Lily stuttered.

" Or both of our faults." Septimus shrugged, with a slight smile. Lily blinked as her stomach started to do flips.

" Um.. Yea, er.. Well, uh." Lily felt at a loss for words, literally.

" LILY! Come here, we're about to set off a bunch of fireworks!" Missy grabbed her arm and yanked her towards the corner of the room.

" Cool, um.. Bathroom." Lily muttered.

" Aw, want us to wait for you, to set them off?" Missy asked kindly.

" Uh no, it's okay." Lily nearly bolted to the door and to the end of the hall before bursting in to tears, she collapsed against the side of the stone wall, letting her head fall in to her hands.

" Lily?"

Floating, in the distance.

Last edited by Cassiopia Malfoy; 08-12-2011 at 08:56 PM.