View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Okay, so you're going to have to wait after this 'cause I've ran out of ideas at the moment- my sister's got my book as well

Chapter Two, Part Two: A Bad Mistake

I’ve been thinking...” I looked up from the book I was reading to watch as Harry spoke to Hermione. Jamie was out trying to find some food. “I want to go to Godric’s Hollow

Yes, I’ve been wondering about that too... I really think we’ll have to” Hermione said, hunched over the story book again. I ran my hand through my hair as I looked over at her.

What are you going on about?” I asked, frowning at her. Harry seemed just as confused as me.

I can’t think of anywhere else it could be... It’ll be dangerous, but the more I think about it, the more likely it seems it’s there” Hermione said, still not looking up.

Think about what?” I said, totally lost, as Harry said “Er- what’s there?

Hermione finally looked up, bewildered. There was movement behind me and Jamie appeared.

What’s happened?” He said quickly, looking down at me.

OH!” I said suddenly, catching on. “Gryffindor’s sword! I get it! We’re leaving in a couple days” I added, getting a shocked look from Hermione and a confused look from Jamie.

Leaving to go where?” He asked, staring at me again.

---

I can’t believe we’re doing this...” Jamie whispered as we crept down an alleyway.

Look, you need disguises... So you need hairs” I retorted, staring out into the bustling crowd. “We can’t be recognised- what if a Death Eater saw you and decided to go after your parents?” Jamie cringed at my words. “Exactly...

What if the sword isn’t there?” Jamie whispered after another couple of minutes. I rolled my eyes. “I’m serious, Alicia

I know you are... Look, I know that you care about me but I can take care of myself when I have to, Jamie” I said, my eyes following a teenage boy with him mother. “Accio hair” He jumped as the hair was pulled out of his head.

That’s not what I meant” Jamie muttered, snatching the hair out the air and dropping it into the glass vial.

Let’s think about this when we’re there, okay?” I said, gripping his hand tightly. He sighed and I reached up to kiss him. He turned on the spot, Apparating right outside our temporary home. Yippee...

Here...” Jamie said, passing Hermione the hair. She crossed something off a sheaf off parchment.

Right... That’s all the hairs sorted... Alicia’s going as herself” Jamie frowned at that but Alicia ignored it. “All we need now is a day

Tomorrow” Harry said, walking into the tent with a small bag. “I found some berries outside” He explained.

Tomorrow?” Hermione and Jamie said together, sounding shocked.

Yeah... We should go tomorrow” Harry said and I shrugged. I wasn’t really bothered about when we went to Godric’s Hollow- I knew Harry’s reasoning on wanting to go anyway.

What do you think?

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror