View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

okay, Evie's been busy so... I did my chappie!

Chapter 6:
A Wrong Thought

I turned the shower off, frustration bubbling over.

Stupid thing, no hot water left. Glaring at the shower, I pulled my underwear up, forgetting to dry off first, so I was soaking them in the process. I swore under my breath. I hadn't bothered bringing clothes, just
my underwear, a bathrobe and a towel. What girl wouldn't want to see my bare chest? I wrapped the towel around my middle just for effect. Chuckling darkly to myself, I abandoned my bathrobe and started down the corridor in my bare feet.

A cluster of girls past me, Romilda Vane included, giggled uncontrollably. A smirk formed on my lips, and my walk turned into a strut. One of the girl's took a sharp intake of breath and stuttered, “H-Hello Dr-Aco?” I raised my eyebrows, and ran a hand through my pale sopping wet hair, droplets flying over to them. Romilda moved away from the group and tried to walk like a model. She tried to look dark, but with her smudged eye-liner and mascara, she resembled some sad raccoon who the other raccoons refused to mate with.

“Hell-ooo Draco.” I arched an eyebrow. “Romilda,” I gave her a jerk of my handsome head to acknowledge her. She stopped in her tracks at the lack of tone in my voice. I continued down the corridor and felt fury fill me as my mother ran up to me, “Draccciess!” I rolled my eyes. She stopped in her tracks and looked down at the towel wrapped around my waist.

“Draco Malfoy, you know better than to go around in the nude.”

I glared holes at her (not exactly at her face, I would be murdered if I did that, no, at her stupidly big hair). “I'm not really naked,” I hissed through my teeth, shooting a glare at Dean Thomas who was snorting back laughter. “I'm wearing underwear underneath,” My mother through back her head and let out a very girly-ish giggle and pinched my cheeks. “N'aww...You silly ickle hormone crazed teen!”

The copper headed blood traitor and the Mudblood passed by. “...And then
I kissed him!”... “Gin, That's great!” But then they stopped short when they heard my mum. Hermione shoved her knuckles into her mouth to stop from laughing. Ginny just let out a laugh that sounded like music. I blushed furiously. I wished she hadn't seen that. I wished that the ground would open up right there and then and swallow me. I wished- Wait! Why did I care if the blood traitor saw me? Frowning I jerked away from my mother's grasp and stalked off to the Slytherin common room.

When I entered the first thing I heard was; “Dracykins!!” I sniffed the air in discust and found that Pansy Parkinson was trying to kiss me. She pulled my neck down and pushed her lips to mine. She slipped her tongue in and tried to get me to kiss her back. I was tempted to spit in her mouth but decided that it was safest just to push her away. She frowned for a split second but smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

She giggled and looked down at the towel. I snorted. She was so stupid. Astoria Greengrass, a fifth year Slytherin, one of the only to come back after the war decended down the stairs to the dorms. She smiled flirtaously at me and plonked down in one of the green sofas with a book. I grinned at her and looked at the cow now playing with a hair on my chest and thought of how she said she came back because she wanted to see her one true love, Dracykins. I scowled at the air and pulled away from her. She let out a shocked moan and went off to sulk on the hardest couch.

I got dressed, the pretty blood traitors face in my mind.

When I got back down, I sat down beside Astoria. She smiled shyly up at me from her book. I frowned briefly and then flashed a smile at her. She was the most un-Slytherin Slytherin I've ever met. “So...How's it, Tori?” I asked, not looking at the cow sulking in the corner. Tori looked up at me, pink colouring her cheeks. “My sister was killed...” She gulped. A wrapped an arm around her in comfort. “Sorry.” “'S okay.” I smiled awkwardly. She went back to her book and I stared at the green flames in the mantle piece. The redheaded girl smiled at me in my mind.

I cursed myself silently for thinking that and stared straight at the cackling flames.

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...

Last edited by Lollipop!; 09-21-2010 at 02:04 PM.