View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:37 PM

Post Nick Moran talks deleted Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I gory scenes

Actor Nick Moran, who plays Snatcher Scabior in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, recently spoke about how some of his scenes were removed from the final cut, due to be far too gory.

Quote:
"The scenes I did were really, really dark, really, really dark, but when I went to see them they cut some of the worst bits out, and I was talking to producer David Heyman, saying, 'Oh no, why's that gone?' He said, apparently it was like watching Saw," Moran said.

"It's been brilliant. I'm the new baddie in the Harry Potter film. I can't really give too much away - it's hilarious, because your script has a watermark in it," he recalled.

"It says a number, which is on every page, so that if you lose it, everyone knows it was you. So it's all top secret."
Nick and Deathly Hallows costar Jason Isaacs attended the UK premiere of his upcoming film, The Kid, earlier this week. Photos of the two actors can be found in our galleries.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010 and July 15, 2011.