View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #35 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Chapter 5
A Rueful Kiss

I stared at her.

Just stared. Luna blinked up at me, obviously shocked. I couldn't understand why. We were on and off... kinda. I went scarlett all the same, and looked at our audience, and my ears went crimson. Dean looked furious. ...But why would he be furious? He had no reason at all. I felt his eyes glare holes into my back but I just looked at Luna.

It didn't feel right.

How could not? I'd pictured this a million times, but the boys in my dorm promised that I would feel like melting when I kissed the girl I loved. I frowned. "N-Neville?" Luna whispered, her eyes wide with confusion. She looked like a little girl. She looked a little panicked at Dean and I knew that Dean wasn't a one man audience. I turned.

Hannah Abbott. Her eyes were wider than poor Luna.

Her face was bloody. Her lips were swollen and her nose was ever so slightly crooked. I winced when I remembered how after I executed Nagini, she ran over to me and ripped her cloak so that she could mop up quickly the blood. I could even remember how her hair had brushed my cheek. Her eyes went hazy and she ran off, crying. Luna looked horrified. I felt horrorfied.

When minutes went by (they seemed like days) and Luna finally said, "Oh Neville." I looked at her and she smiled. I suddenly realized that Dean had left. I would talk to him later. Luna smiled again. "Neville...our we-?" She frowned.

"I guess."

Luna grinned and hugged me but when she pulled away I thought I caught the look of reluctancy. I smiled awkwardly. She brought her lips to mine and I thought I felt something. Then...nothing. Nothing. I grimaced for I split second when we pulled apart. Luna smiled, showing teeth. I mentally hit myself. She was so happy. I love her. Why am I not?

"Do you want to go Wrackspurk hunting?" Luna asked, pulling out two specta-specks.

"Sure." And we walked off, arm-in-arm. Her going on about putting Wrackspurt Away Spray on and wishing she hadn't.

sorry it's so short and crappy. *pout-yFace*

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...

Last edited by Lollipop!; 09-25-2010 at 12:22 PM.