View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Abi:
Quote:
I didn't mean to break your heart, Connie
It's all good. Don't worry about me. I'm just into the story. I know about real life and stories. Great job.
Emily, hey there! Great job on your post. The two of you are doing a great job with writing this, and being able to keep the story true to each others storyline. I'm impressed. Keep up the great work!

Quote:
“What did you do?” she asked, horror struck.
Yes! I knew I was right to feel scared about Alicia's words with that Pansy girl!
Quote:
“Did you think at all?” Emily asked angrily as she stood up from the table, grabbed a sandwich, and left the room quickly.
Yes. I think she thought she was fighting for her best friend.
Quote:
If he could break those two up, then he could easily, maybe, break up Alicia and her idiotic boyfriend.
Grrr! Alicia's boyfriend isn't idiotic, and he best not try to come between them! I'm sorry, but at this stage of the story, you can't convince me that Draco isn't a bad person. He may have a few good qualities, but I'm not seeing them.
Quote:
“Don’t do this, Emily,” he said quietly as he pushed her curls over her shoulder.
But, Draco is the one pulling her to an empty room talking soft messing with her hair, and being close to her. I say he is the one leading her on. She's getting her hopes built up, and then he says that to her.
Quote:
Draco had just crushed every last hope she had left. She was bitter and unhappy and afraid of ending up alone. Do fifteen year olds have these type of problems? Emily sighed, knowing she fell too hard too fast.
Sadly, this happens in life. Fifteen is awful young to have a broken heart though. Poor Emily!
I'll be watching for the next post.