View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Emileyn
Gryffindor
I Nailed Wormtail
Love Hunter Extraordinaire
Mooncalf

♥ 2G FC| Narnian!| Fremione|Full Sail Girl ♥| Dramione| Shadowhunter!| Jesse ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3uzz3ee View Post
TAG!
Gotcha again! You HAVE to post now :evillaugh
Gah! I'll getchya back for that one

New post!

Emily didn’t take notice of Alicia at first. Her hand felt warm, but she still felt cold on the inside. How is it that one boy can have this strong of an effect on her? Emily hesitantly placed her hand over Alicia’s.

“If you lost Jamie, what would your reaction be?” Emily whispered, not meeting Alicia’s eyes.

“Something like this, I’d imagine,” Alicia said quietly.

“What if I was wrong, Alicia?” Emily whispered.

“About breaking up with Draco?”

“Mmmhmm,”
Emily responded.

“Then maybe you should try to talk to him,” Alicia said, squeezing Emily’s hand.

“And if he doesn’t feel the same?”

“Then it’s not meant to be,”
Alicia said. “What’s meant to be will always find its way.”

Emily nodded. She sat up on the grass, wiping her face free from tears. Emily’s left hand held her abdomen where there was a huge gap that nobody could see, but she could feel. She wondered what Draco felt about all this. She wondered if he really did mean forever and always like she had. But then again, she had broken their forever and always. She had dumped him because of everything that had built up in their path. Pansy, Lucius, Remus, her friends, his friends, their plans together—everything. Emily’s stomach grumbled and she giggled half-heartedly.

“Why don’t we go get something to eat?” Alicia suggested. Emily nodded feebly.

Emily stood, wiping the grass and dirt off her shorts and shirt. She held her hand out to Alicia, who took it. “Do you think he’d take me back?”

“If he’s smart,”
Alicia said. Emily chuckled lightly.

The two girls made their way back to the castle. Lunch was now going on, and they sat at the Gryffindor table. Emily glanced automatically at the Slytherin table. Pansy was down right glaring at her.

“Oh, that, don’t worry about it. I took care of it,” Alicia said as she noticed where Emily was looking.

“What did you do?” she asked, horror struck.

“Well, I gave her a piece of my mind.”

“Alicia! What were you thinking? Do you have any idea what you’ve done?”
Emily asked rather loudly.

“No, it can’t be that bad. I just told her to back off,” Alicia said.

“You just brought Lucius into this,” she whispered angrily.

“How exactly could that bring Lucius into it?” she asked.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because Pansy and Draco are supposed to get married. So, when you told Pansy to back off, she owled her father who owled Draco’s father, who will kill the both of us if he finds out about everything,” she whispered sarcastically. “That was one reason we broke up!”

“Oh, I didn’t think of it like that,” Alicia said, her hair turning black.

“Did you think at all?” Emily asked angrily as she stood up from the table, grabbed a sandwich, and left the room quickly.

*~*

Draco watched the red head shout angrily at her friend. He smiled, thinking his plan would be easier than he thought. If he could break those two up, then he could easily, maybe, break up Alicia and her idiotic boyfriend.

“Drakey, Daddy wants to meet us in Hogsmeade next weekend to discuss our future. He said he’ll talk to your daddy too so he can come as well,” Pansy purred in his ear. He mentally threw up, sickened by the fact that she was so close to him.

“Fine, whatever, Pansy. Don’t call me Drakey, my name is Draco.” Draco rolled his eyes.

“Oh please, you know you like it,” she purred as she fluffed his hair with her hand.

Draco took a deep breath as her hand went through his hair. “Right well, I have to go study, Pansy. Alone,” he said clearly as he stood up quickly and left.

He noticed Emily leaving too and waited for her in the deserted hall. He caught her hand as she came around the corner.

“What are you doing?” she whispered as he led her to a deserted classroom.

“You looked upset,” he said quietly.

“Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter.”

“But doesn’t it?”
he whispered as he moved closer.

“Draco, I think I made a—” she started.

“Don’t do this, Emily,” he said quietly as he pushed her curls over her shoulder.

“What? No, I have to tell you something,” she said.

“It doesn’t matter what you tell me, Emily. I moved on. I suggest you do the same,” Draco said as he left the room, leaving Emily alone. Draco went back to his dormitory to start his Transfiguration homework.

*~*

Emily went back to her dormitory, laid down on her bed, and closed the curtain. Draco had just crushed every last hope she had left. She was bitter and unhappy and afraid of ending up alone. Do fifteen year olds have these type of problems? Emily sighed, knowing she fell too hard too fast. Pat Benatar was right—love is a battlefield. You just have to know when you’re supposed to pull your troops, your heart out or when you’re supposed to fight. And that was the dilemma—to move on or to fight?

TAG!

Last edited by Emileyn; 11-06-2010 at 10:41 PM.