View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Alright... You caught me

READY, STEADY, GO

Alicia and Jamie swapped looks as Emily vanished from view.

Wait here…” Alicia said, drying herself off and backing towards the castle.

Alicia, keep out of it” Jamie warned, following her. “It’s Emily’s business… Not yours” She ignored him and hurried off after the Slytherin, Jamie right behind her.

Alicia followed Pansy into the Great Hall where she caught her arm.

OI! Let me go!” She said, turning to glare at Alicia, whose grip tightened.

I want you to stay clear of Emily- otherwise I’ll break that pug nose of yours” Alicia threatened her voice barely a whisper. Jamie skidded to a stop behind her as she released the girl. “Do you understand me, Parkinson?

You don’t know what you’re talking about, Daniels” Pansy said, glaring at her again.

I know more than you ever will!” She said loudly, not noticing the pale look on Malfoy’s face as he stood up from the Slytherin table. Alicia made a rude gesture at him.

Alicia!” Jamie said, grabbing her arm and forcing it down to her side. She smiled innocently at him before kissing his cheek. Her eyes flashed pink for a second.

Jamie, I’ve got to find Emily!” She said suddenly, grabbing his arm. He nodded, seeing the pain in her eyes and letting her run back out the Hall.

Alicia passed the Whomping Willow in a blur of colour, heading towards the nearest field. Peering through the grass, she noticed a flash of red amongst the green swaying in the breeze.

Alicia’s heart broke to see her best friend in this state. “Emily?” Alicia said softly, kneeling next to the red head. She seemed stumped for words as the tears continued to fall. “Do you want to talk about it? About him?” She asked, her hair turning a very light blue as she placed a hand on the girls’ knee.

~*~

TAG!

ILY

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror