Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #77 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
Default Sorry!! *glomp*
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
James' face seemed to become increasingly despondent as she added that she also had 7 children. SEVEN children? "When did you manage seven?" He spluttered. She looked.. his age. James hadn't thought about getting a pet fish let alone fathering children!?!
He didn't even register her comment about who asked who out or whatever as his mind was still reeling from what she'd told him. SEVEN children. James tried to quell the nausea. "Seven.." He mumbled meekly and gulped the coffee down to try and calm himself. Gagging at the taste, he spat it back in his cup and coughed alarmingly. "What. Is. THAT?!" That wasn't coffee.. that wasn't anything that resembled coffee ! That wasn't even the instant below par grind the muggle's tried to pass off as a decent cuppa.
Still hiccoughing he nodded at the suggestion of drinks, "Yes, yes, yes. Please. I think I need a good shot or firewhiskey after that stuff.. or two."
Her comment about her husband made him groan, "Madam, that's what they all say. Black eyes don't suit my complexion. Seriously."
Egypt giggled at James question, "Oh well you find time to fit it in believe me." And if you didn't the children just jumped on the bed till you woke up and played with them. She placed a comforting hand on his arm. "Are you quite alright James?" she asked really concerned the mad seemed to be having a Nathan worthy hissy fit and Egypt didn't have the firewhiskey in her purse for one of those. She turned and grabbed a napkin and dabbed at the coffee that he had sputtered on his face. "Well I did warn you about the coffee." She smiled. He was in a right state and she wasn't sure why the revelation of her having seven children would have sent him into a tizzy. "Well good lord what have you been up to that someone would punch you in the face? They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned but I would hate to think you could drive a woman to strike you." Though she had seen her sister Tomasina hit plenty of boys and sometimes a few girls if they pushed her. But she didn't count that because she rather thought her sister had a hot temper.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣