View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

''Dobby! Kreature!'' Two loud cracks announced the arrival of the house- elves. ''Can you take the children to Hogwarts?'' Harry said as Dobby waved at Alicia and me. ''The professors will watch them'' Dobby and Kreature bowed, clicked their fingers and vanished, taking the children with them.

''I don't care about whatever's going on- if it comes to a fight, then I'm in- for Isabelle's sake'' Victorie said loudly, causing Bill to to stare at her. ''Don't look at me like that, Dad!''

''Vic's got a point... I'll fight too'' Teddy said and Victorie took his hand while Harry looked at him.

''No you won't!'' He said, fear hinting in his eyes. Teddy turned and glared at him.

''Are you going to fight?'' He said and Harry nodded once. ''Well then... You're fighting to protect your family- so am I!'' Harry couldn't find an answer to that.

''He's got seventeen years of revenge bottled up! Don't even think about it!'' Alicia shouted suddenly, glaring over my shoulder.

''Don't start, Mum! You can't stop me! You need me here! I'll trick him into thinking the others are here- if I get caught, I'll look after Amii and the twins...'' Tasha sadi and Alicia looked mortified.

''Well, how much time?'' Uncle Arthur said, looking very unhappy about something. I looked down at my watch.

''One minute'' I said, watching the seconds vanish.

'Jamie, I want you to stay with Tasha, Teddy and Victorie- I don't want Isabelle to have the future Teddy had...' I looked at Alicia as everyone stood up and made their way outside. 'I'll be fine... Don't worry and don't follow me- I'll be okay' I watched as Alicia pushed her way through the departing fighters. Away from me.

~*~

Part Two
Alicia

Walking away from Jamie brought back memories of the war, making it much harder than it should of been. I loked back and Jamie had vanished. I headed towards the broom shed on top of the hill by the Orchard. I could see everything from there. I shut myself in the shed and focused on Jamie.

''Mum!'' Tasha's voice sounded next to me and I opened my eyes. I was stood next to her, Teddy, Victorie and Jamie in the shadow of the house.

''Aunt Alicia! Where did you come from?'' Victorie said as I looked at Jamie's watch. Thirty seconds.

''Never mind- just concentrate on what you're doing'' I said quickly. Twenty seconds. I looked up at Jamie. In seventeen years he hasn't changed that much. His blonde hair was longer, now hanging in his eyes. He was taller and muscular. His sapphire coloured eyes are the only thing that are still the same from when he was eleven. I shook back a scarlet curl away from my face and looked at the watch again.

''Ten- nine- eight- seven-'' Someone whispered nearby. I could sense Malfoy getting closer and closer. From the reflection in Jamie's eyes I saw that my eyes were red and my hair was just turning black. ''Four- three- two- one-''

''STARLIGHT! YOU KNOW I'M CLOSE BUT YOU STILL PREPARE TO FIGHT... SHAME, FROM THE PICTURES INSIDE YOUR HOUSE THE YEARS HAVE BEEN GOOD!'' I felt anger boil under my skin. I could see Jamie shaking with rage. ''BUT I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BECOMING A MOTHER-'' Tasha was looking at me and her father as flashes of light started to soar overhead. ''WOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU SOME NEW TRICKS!''

BANG! A flash of bright blue light flashed above us and the windows of the Burrow shattered, sending fragments of glass everywhere. Jamie shielded the three teenagers while glass showered over him, cutting his face and arms. I winced as I felt the marks appear on my face and a crash echoed in my ears. I covered my ears and blinked, returning to my body.

---

ILY

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror