View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

''AUNT MOLLY! UNCLE ARTHUR!'' Alicia shouted and footsteps echoed in the kitchen while windows opened all over the place with clattering sounds.

''Jamie! Alicia!'' Aunt Molly cried as she rushed through the back door, her husband following.

''What's going on? Tasha turned up with James shouting that the twins were gone...'' Uncle Arthur said, stopping in front of me. ''Where's the others?''

''They're driving... Whoever's here, we want to talk to them all in the kitchen... Now''Aunt Molly and Uncle Arthur rushed us inside as the heads at the windows vanished. As we reached the kitchen, people were already grouped round the table.

''Mum? Dad? Where's Amii? She's supposed to be with you...'' Tasha said as she entered the room, baby James still in her arms. Teddy followed her, his daughter Isabelle clutched to his chest while his fiance, Victorie, held little Rose. Alicia ignored her.

''Kingsley, either you're lying to us or being lied to'' She said bluntly, looking at the Minister of Magic. ''Draco Malfoy has escaped from Azkaban and is collecting the children of the seven who put him in there. I have reason to believe-'' She said, glancing round the room.

''You mean you had a vision...'' Amelia grinned, passing her son, Cedric, over to her husband, George.

''I have reason to believe'' Alicia said, grinning back. ''He will head here in the next twenty minutes to kidnap any children he can find...'' She looked down at her feet.

''He already has Alfie, Sean and Amii...'' I said and Tasha's hair turned pink. Victorie took James off her while Teddy's hair turned white. Amelia's smile vanished and the others stared at me.

''Oh my golly...'' Amelia whispered, raising a hand to her mouth.

''Draco Malfoy? Ze one you fought when you was pregnant with Tasha?'' Fleur said slowly and I nodded.

''What's that ferrett doing alive?'' Fred spat, glaring at kingsley. Angie placed a hand on her husband's arm, the other held baby Jacob.

''Fred!'' She said, looking at him before her eyes flickered to her twin sister.

''Ang, Fred's got a point-'' Amelia said slowly but George spoke over her, one hand hitting the table, the other holding his daughter still.

''He was supposed to get the worst punishment you could give, Shaklebolt! Look at what he did to my cousin- in- law!'' He said, pointing at Alicia.

''There's no point in blaming Kingsley!'' Charlie said, glaring at his twin brothers.

''Who do we blame then? Even Alicia said he was lying!'' George said, standing up. Amelia snatched the baby off him.

''LYING OR BEING LIED TO!" Charlie shouted and Rose started crying. Victorie tried to calm her and keep James quiet at the same time.

''STOP IT!'' I turned as Luna's shout sounded from behind me. ''Why are we fighting with each other? You three are brothers!'' She said, looking from the twins to Charlie and back again.

''Luna's right...'' I said quietly. ''Bill, where's Roxanne?'' I asked and Victorie went to collect her younger sister, passing James back to Tasha

''Professor McGonagall? Can the children go to Hogwarts? Nowhere else is safe enough'' Ginny asked, taking her son off the pink haired girl. The headteacher nodded as Victorie appeared the sleeping baby.

~*~

Hai Emily! Glad you like it!

ILY

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror