View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3uzz3ee View Post
''Escaped from Azkaban... I'm going to kill if he hurts them! Scrap that- I'm just going to kill him this time! Even if-'' She started but faulted under the look I gave her.
''Don't. You. Dare. Never say that! We've known too many people who said 'if it's the last thing I do' and they lost lost their lives! Look at Remus and Tonks! I'm not going to lose you too!'' I said, my voice shaking slightly. She nodded before her eyes flashed pink.

''Comeon... We've got to get to the Burrow... Malfoy's going to head there next... We've got about half an hour head start... Let's get people out'' Alicia said quickly, turning to the door.

'He's not after all of us, is he?' I thought as I left the room last. I watched Alicia pause on a step for a second at the front of the group.

'No... He wants revenge for being put in Azkaban... He wants me dead and he's planning to kill the others first just to tourture me- that's why he took the kids! It's going to be like before- I'm going to watch them die and not be able to help!' She stopped at the front door, letting the others file past her. I stopped next to her to find silent tears sliding down her cheeks. ''I'm scared...'' I looked down at her. That was the first time I've ever heard Alicia say those two words. ''I saw him tourture the kids, Jamie... So young and innocent... The worst part was watching him smirk as they brought you out... He said that either I die now or watch you and the kids die first... It's horrible now- it'll be worse when it really happens!'' She whispered as I watched Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Luna climb into the Potter's car.

''You go... We'll apparate and warn them... See you there'' I said loudly as Neville shut the back door and Ginny rolled down the window. As they pulled out the drive, Alicia broke down again.

''Listen to me. Draco Malfoy cannot fight us if we stay together- there's eight of us and one of him! We're better than him because of that- we proved that down in the Chamber of Secrets seventeen years ago! You, Alicia Starlight, you saved our lives while your own life was at risk!'' I touched the scar Malfoy had made round her neck. ''Now, Ron said that everyone's at the Burrow... Which means that the rest of the Order's probably there- if Kingsley's there, I bet he'd love to hear about Malfoy!'' The thought of telling the Minister of Magic that he's doing something wrong cheered Alicia up a little bit. She took my hand and spun on the spot. A second later we stood in the yard, looking up at the Burrow.

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror