Thread: DADA 1 (Part B)
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:47 AM   #268 (permalink)
Con_Stripes
Ministry

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oz Thickey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Desiderius Alberda
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Odessa
The Eye of Sauron | Zan-y | Snake Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione J. Granger View Post
Hermione took out her wand once again. "Revertostutum" she said but once again only a faded shield disappeared rather quickly. "I don't know what I am doing wrong professor. Is it my pronunciation, or am I just not concentrating hard enough?" asked Hermione.
"It is your pronunciation from the sound of it." Truebridge answered. "Re-ver-toe-skew-tum." He paused and repeated slower, "Re-VER-toe-SKEW-tum." With an encouraging nod he added, "your concentration must be fine or you'd get no result at all. Its a bit of a tongue twister isn't it? If you are still having trouble later, I'll make sure someone can work with you on it."

He glanced around approvingly at the others as they practiced.

"Alright, time to move on to the next shields. Protego and Impiriano. Can anyone tell the class what the wand movements are for these? What situations might Protego be more effective than Impiriano, and what situations might Impiriano be more effective than Protego?" Truebridge asked, moving on with the lesson.

ooc: feel free to answer these questions so we can move on with the lesson, take your pick all, or one of them. The wand movements might just be found in the archives

I've had to work overtime which is why we're lagging a bit, but you're all doing great.

Last edited by Con_Stripes; 05-19-2010 at 07:14 AM.